Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kaylee's Debauchery (StormWolfsong & Sorcha)

S

StormWolfsong

If asked when or even how it happened, Skyler couldn't give an exact answer as to the change that had overtaken her and made her begin to plan things she did lately. Despite how much of an outcast she had always felt she was growing up, she had always loved her little sister Kaylee, been protective of her but something snapped recently. Something that had her putting things into motion that would change her little sister's life for good.

Most would say this would be the point where a conscience would kick in and stop her from following through but there was no little voice telling her not to go through with it. There was one however telling her to hurry. Everything was prepared, all she needed now was the teenager in question. Sky at 24 years old didn't live with her sister and their parents anymore, she instead had a place of her own but it wasn't her place where she had everything set up. That would be too easy, too obvious.

No, the place she had set up, her sister could scream for days and no one would hear her, no one would come to save her. It belonged to one of Sky's friends and had been left to her along with everything else when her friend died. Not that anyone knew of it existing, it was the only thing that Sky had found wasn't on any legal papers. The estate and everything had just settled earlier in the year, perfect timing really.

The very thought of all that was going to come to pass brought a smile to her lips as she drove the black Lincoln up to the house, she had fake plates on it for the night. It was dark enough around the house that no one would be able to make out who she was but if they saw the plates they would be traced as stolen from a different make of car. It wasn't her usual car, so they couldn't trace a Lincoln to her since typically she was seen driving a Dodge truck.

She went to the door, didn't bother knocking because though she didn't live there she still had her old keys so she let herself in. In her hands were a couple of brown paper bags, she already knew her parents were out as she called out, "Kaylee, where are you sis?" She had made it a habit to hang out lately, drawing her sister in, letting her drink but tonight her baby sister was about to find out how dangerous it was to trust anyone. Yet looking at Sky, there was no way to tell that she was up to anything, her expression was the same loving and warm older sister as it had always been, if not showing the same sort of depression it had been showing the last few weeks.

Her story had been that she had been having troubles with men, of course that was the farthest from the truth but her little sister didn't know the families dirty little secret which was her big sister. Not yet.

Kaylee hummed softly as she listened to the latest One Direction song on her radio. Her parents were off on some business trip, something they did often, leaving the fifteen year old to her own devices. This was hardly the first time her parents had gone off on their own, it was a common occurrence. The last few times they had gone, her older sister had come to visit and she was going to be coming again today. Kaylee couldn't wait. She loved her older sister and had never understood why her parents didn't like her around. The last couple of times she had come to visit, Skyler had brought liquor, something that she hadn't ever tried before. It had been fun, all things considered and she felt a little rebellious. Kaylee was the girl who had straight A's and was a great athlete with a place on the Tennis team, cheer squad and softball. Her body was pretty petite as well. She had b cup breasts, stood about five feet two inches tall with a slender frame that was also athletic.

Hearing her older sister's voice, Kaylee grinned then ran downstairs. She was dressed in a pretty white peasant blouse, her curly red hair pinned back, wearing faded jeans and bare feet. "Sky!" She greeted and then gave her big sister a hug. "I was wondering when you were gonna be showing up," she grinned up at her. "I missed you..." She smiled then took the bottles and put them on the kitchen counter. "I was making a pizza...it is almost done," she mused thouhtfully. "It came with breadsticks and cinnamon sticks too. We can pig out." She laughed and then walked over to the double convection oven, pulling everything out and putting it on the cutting stone and then grabbing plates. "I hope you didn't eat before you came..." She grinned at her.

Sky was always good at keeping her hidden member a secret and from becoming known when her younger sister would embrace her. Now was no different, when her sister greeted her, she returned the hug and smiled, "Missed you too scamp," she teased, using the nickname she had given her sister when she was much younger.

"When have I ever eaten before coming for a visit? Don't we usually eat something even if I'm ordering out for us?" She followed her sister into the kitchen and watched the innocent girl as she took out the food, her gaze discreetly looking at her sister's ass and imagining everything she had planned for her. Soon, very soon I will watch the little tart squirm as she begs for me to fuck her hard. Sky thought to herself as she smiled at her sister.

"I brought some new alcohol for you to try tonight, some sweeter types and some others. I even brought some mixers. We are going to have a good night tonight Kaylee. You might want to change into a nightgown if you want to be comfortable when you end up in bed, you might end up passing out from tonight's festivities," she teased as she waited until her sister didn't have anything hot in her hands and gave her sister a playful swat on her backside as she used to when the girl was younger.

While Kaylee was grabbing plates, Sky took down out the pizza cutter and began cutting the pizza so they could just put their slices on the plates when they were ready. "You take the pizza in, I'll mix the first drinks and bring them in and we can figure out something to watch."

With that she was moving to the bags and opened a couple of bottles, going for glasses and taking down the mixer. Getting some crushed ice from the ice maker, she put some in the mixer and began making putting together one of her new favored menthol type drinks it was actually brandy with creme de menthe called a Stinger. She added the ice because it gave even more of a cool taste to the mint.

She had considered starting her plan with the first drink but had chosen when she saw her sister that she would wait until later, give her younger sister some time to get some other alcohol into her before the fun really began.

Pouring the drinks into large cups, she carried them into the living room placing them down so that her sister could try hers after she sipped from her own, "Any idea of a movie yet?"

Back
Top Bottom