Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inhumans OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous Mouse

Super-Earth
Alright then, the vote's been cast for the initial plot so here it is...

Emerging from the transormative coccoons, each character discover's their abilities and who they are to be married to. No sooner do they learn these things, then it is revealed that the Inhuman King is dead. An accident or an assassination? The power structure of Attilan is upset and all have a chance to rise to power as the noble houses begin the game of thrones, each hoping if not to sit on it themselves, then to put the next King upon it.

PAIRINGS
_________________​

Lamia x Apelarious Alglorious AKA Appeal

Lucia x NAME PENDING (Lilark's character)​

Sweet! Ready to get things started!

Now, I posed this question to Anonymous Mouse already, but I figured we thought it would be best to pose it to the group to see what they think:

Essentially, what I know/understand about Inhuman lore is that once an indivdiaul undergoes the Terrigenesis the changes and powers that they undergo determine their new caste in Inhuman society. Now, this does not have to be that ingrained in the lore. But, my thought was that depending upon what we as a group wanted we could simulate this change in society initially only to then move to have the whole changes in power sturcture shake this up anyway.

What do you guys think on that?

Redking6 said:
Sweet! Ready to get things started!

Now, I posed this question to Anonymous Mouse already, but I figured we thought it would be best to pose it to the group to see what they think:

Essentially, what I know/understand about Inhuman lore is that once an indivdiaul undergoes the Terrigenesis the changes and powers that they undergo determine their new caste in Inhuman society. Now, this does not have to be that ingrained in the lore. But, my thought was that depending upon what we as a group wanted we could simulate this change in society initially only to then move to have the whole changes in power sturcture shake this up anyway.

What do you guys think on that?

I think this could be fun, at least in the long term. For immediate play I'd personally like to see us stick with the original caste system (maybe bumping up slightly based on fiance and power assignment) if only to get a feel for it before we make huge changes. But in essence, I'm thinking this sounds fun, as does the idea of RPing the bump in rank, for the two aforementioned reasons and perhaps later for broader societal ones depending on the RP.

I would totally be fine with that. It might actually make more sense for all of that to evolve a bit more naturally through the early stages of the RP. Also, I think the changes in the power structure will probably bring with it some changes to how certain castes are chosen and that kind of thing. So I can totally see it being more of an organic and freeform thing that happens in the rp itself.

Think the gender ratio has balanced out a bit now, so that's no longer a top concern.

As for posting order...

My thoughts are that rather than get a specific order going where we may be held up waiting for a single person, we instead limit posts to no more than once a day. That way things continue to move forward without random waiting because RL came up. While it may come out a bit more jumbled than a one on one thread, I think that some chaos is inevitable with this many people. Best thing we can do is keep the momentum going so that it doesn't simply flop and this seems a good way to regulate so that no one character suddenly completely takes over a scene--barring disaction by the group as a whole.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Sounds good to me. Would "one post a day" mean in a 24 hour period, or just calendar day?

i.e. I post at 3:00 PM and a few others post, then I post at 2:00 AM. Would that work? Or would I need to wait till 3:00 PM again?

Lilark said:
Sounds good to me. Would "one post a day" mean in a 24 hour period, or just calendar day?

i.e. I post at 3:00 PM and a few others post, then I post at 2:00 AM. Would that work? Or would I need to wait till 3:00 PM again?

I say do whichever is easiest and leave it as a judgement call to the individual players. If someone is repeatedly posting more or less back to back we have a problem, but otherwise I don't think there's a reason to regulate this too hard. If we start running into some bumps, then we should bring it up again and discuss stricter rules, but I say the more casual and player-friendly we make this the better.

That sound good?

Sorry, I should have mentioned that it is Exam week for me right now, so my activity has been a bit more sporradic than I would have liked. Though I have managed to be on rather regularly, so that is nice.

I also didn't want to interupt post flow, in case anyone else would like to post since I hadn't posted all that long ago. Though if you would rather I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom