Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Instant Messenger Bestiality Smut Craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrie

Super-Earth
Haven't really had much a chance to post on here and have been busy as fuck with things.

Aim was being a bitch for a while and I had to go through and sort through things with it.

ANYHOW!

Onto my request thread.

What I am seeking:
SMUT over AIM or SKYPE/MSN
Bestiality ONLY
Third Person only (no first, not my thing)

Must also include:
-Hymen Penetration
-Cervix Penetration

So, an overall cap of what I want:

My girl is going to be a petite girl (will provide a visual reference if requested, but art/anime type only, will not use rl reference), who is a virgin.
This can be rape, willing, or start our rape and turn willing, or even start out willing and turn rape. But no matter what, I want her to get fucked raw (fast, feverish, hard, plowed into, rough, etc). I don't want the animal to go easy on her. It is seeing her as a means to find release for itself. It's going to fuck her as hard as it wants whether she likes it or not (which all depends on you, if you want her to enjoy it or not. She can either get pleasure from the pain, or not, I'm game either way).
Would also love it if the animal leaves scratches and bites on her (non-life threatening ones though...I don't want her to die).

Aim- Tsuki Hart (or try tsukihart if the space in the middle doesn't work)
Skype - siri.scythe@live.com

Ideas -
In each of these ideas can incoporate the idea of a drug that will allow my girl to heal and to be able to withstand the intense pounding, tearing, etc. It also puts her into a heat-like state.
If you want, can also possibly be able to make her get pregnant.

(A) My girl is sold in an underground ring and bought by some man. He paid high price for a petite virgin girl and already has plans to make a profit off of her. He's going to record the my girl being deflowered by an animal and have a live showing.

(B) Sick of my girl's slutty dressing and false sexual invites, your person (boyfriend, brother, father, grandfather, ex boyfriend, teacher, etc) decides to get back at her. The virgin girl will become a slut, but not for people but for the animals.

(C) My girl decides she wants to lose her virginity, but she's afraid of virgin syndrome and decides to lose it to animal. However, when she's about to do it, she starts to back out, however, she's already gone too far and the animal is going to plow her.

(D) My girl operates a live cam show. She's a virgin and hasn't done anything to lose her virginity, only masturbated. After seeing the buz on her feed stating they would love to see her deflowered, she decides to go for it. A few suggestions state her losing it to an animal. Wanting more money, my girl decides to do it and posts an announcement she is going to lose her virginity to an animal live. (father/grandfather can be involved in this, having helped her to set it up and moving the camera about to get better angles of her being plowed by the animal)

I'm open to other/more ideas!

(Also open to the animal being a were animal of sorts.. but not transforming into a human, still mostly beast and rather feral)

How about a girl who loves her dog? And one time when she is walking somewhere, some guys try to rape her, but her dog comes to the rescue. And as a reward she let's him fuck her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom