Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Casual] (PM RP) {either gender} looking for various roleplays

Which of these rp ideas sound the best for your taste?

• Cryford University

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zombie Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaseyJardes

Meteorite
(Rps are now Open for the public!)

Hello!~

I am looking for at least one PM RP with anyone~

What I am looking for:

1: Be Descriptive: Describe yourself and the situation

2: No God mode: please be realistic to the situation, please!

3: At least 4-5 sentences per reply

4: Design: Be intriguing, Vagueness causes boring roleplay

5: Have Fun: try to enjoy the rp.

6: No Romance Dominated Rp.

Ideas:

I have a wide experience in various RPs, from fantasy to School and beyond.

Cryford University
Two completely different people: a 19 year old son of a millionaire who was sent to college with a large trust fund and amounts of spending money, raised to be the most intelligent, efficient man of the college, who gets straight As in all of his classes, arrives to a large, beautiful university, complete with theater, library, clock, living buildings, pools, and the most top-dollar classes to offer, and a 20 year old woman who lived on the streets her entire life, steals, cuts classes and gets into fights constantly, and the boy is stuck with her for seven years, his dad: a be gruntled stubborn man forces him to stay there, his investments in the stock market pocket him more money that he sends to his son, but the woman is poor, who came into college with scholarships and money that she stole, the first scene takes place in the dad and his son, dropping him off for his first day of college, Welcome to Cryford University~

Zombie Nation
Ok, here is my Zombie idea:

The year is 2021, and the world has come to a end, some of us expected it, but the sane expected a solar flare to end us all, but what happened: was a zombie Apocalypse, it all started March 12, 2017 when the first example was released by the U.S. during ww 3 on Russia, apparently the virus is spread like Aids, from blood, fluids, and sexual transaction, the flu spread quickly to America, and then the rest of the world, those who had the money hid in the vaults, the rest had to fend for themselves, it was a dog eat dog eat zombie dog world, no one could be trusted, and the world ended in a fallout, various locations were nuked, Washington D.C., Paris, Japan, and many other locations, this story starts in a little town of Los Angles, California, the city grew ran down, now populated only by its undead inhabitants and raiders to raid thoes who survived. Ammo is scarce, so guns must be used in only critical circumstance.

I recently, after being in a hospital for almost two weeks, have thought of an Idea during my drugged state! If you are interested in a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Fallout Rp, click the spoiler button!

"War... War Never Changes." A female voice rang out, the world slowly fading back into existance, the soft touch of womanly fingers not enough to sooth the pain of where she was touching, which were large gashes across the man's chest, the feeling of a sub-liquid solvent rubbed into the wounds at first hurt, but allowed the wounds to close up. "Oh, your awake." The voice said, standing over you with a bit of a smile, her blue eyes looked into yours, long locks of blond hair almost covering her face, but the man could tell that her face was covered in a bloody medical mask. "I'm surprised, I thought you would be out for at least three more days." She moved out of view, below his body, he could feel the softness of what felt like bedding, but the rough ground was ever prevalent, the soft crackle of a fire, the chill of the night, feelings rushed back to his form.

This is going to be a Non-Canon Fallout: New Vegas roleplay taking place ten years after the independence of Vegas (Or whatever ending you prefer at whatever karma you prefer) , starring one young man or woman (Who was attacked by unknown assailants over night on the road between Novac and Boulder City or whatever you want your backstory to be.) and one young woman/man (depending on your gender) who had found you on the road, and had taken you aside to El Dorado Gas and Service to treat your wounds with the last of her/his medical supplies to treat your wounds, and what you do in response governs the roleplay, just like Fallout, But be reasonable, else your adventure might meet an end. To go along with this roleplay, you will be starting from level one, just like the Courier did after his incident, here is a starting Easy-to-use NV new character generator http://newvegas.vault106.com/ , other than the information provided, you are allowed to start with one weapon (Something for a starter like a 9mm pistol with 20 rounds, a knife, a varmint rifle or a laser pistol, as examples) , one gadget (You can have a pip-boy and not have it be considered a gadget, like a bed roll or a small metal detector or something.) and one novelty item (I mean something like a canteen, a bobblehead, even a favorite piece of a suit or a piece of metal). Here is Catherine/Chris Mile's Character Sheet.
Strength: 5

Perception:5

Endurance:5

Charisma:7

Intelligence:8

Agility: 5

Luck:5

Action Points: 80

Carry Weight: 200

Critical Chance: 5

Hit points: 240

Melee Damage: 2.5

Skill Rate: 14

Unarmed Damage: 2

Barter: 19

Energy Weapons: 15

Explosives: 15

Guns: 15

Lock pick: 15

Medicine: 21

Melee: 15

Repair: 21

Science: 21

Sneak: 15

Speech: 34 (Tag)

Survival: 30 (Tag)

Unarmed: 30 (Tag)

Weapon: 2 rolls of pre-war coins.

Gadget: Small handheld metal detector (worn)

Novelty: 1 Vault-Boy Bobblehead (Speech)

Now, there is no description or back story or even a appearance chart on this character sheet, that's right, you are going to be telling who you are and what you look like through story and action, not by a character sheet, as I will do with my own, either you be once a Legion warrior, a NCR Trooper, or a random fiend, be who you wish to be! If this idea interests you, PM me!

Will try:

One Piece

Vampire The Masqurade: Bloodlines

Ju-On

Zombie Survival

School Drama

Fruits Basket

Sherlock Holmes (Or any sort of mystery sleuth rp!)

Slice of High School or College

Fantasy of any kinds!

Artsy Roleplay (Creative Writers welcomed!)

And many more, as well as any ideas you wish to share~ Contact me via pm, tky!
-Kasey Jardes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom