Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(hidden)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet

Moon
I'm no longer seeking a role-play based on this request thread. The original post is located in the following spoiler-box.

Note: I'm interested in playing either extremely submissive female personas, or an extremely dominant male persona. I'll eventually make a separate thread which focuses on a male persona, but I'd love to discuss him with you if you're interested.

Anyway, here I'm seeking someone who is willing to role-play opposite of me in a specific scenario, which you can find in the spoiler boxes below--or a scenario of a similar nature we conjure together. The RP partner I'm seeking is imaginative, and would enjoy playing an extraordinarily ruthless, incomparably powerful male character. Preferably, you're the sort who gets off on power trips, and has an extremely high tolerance for violence/gore, high tolerance for bodily filth, and a high capability for suspension of disbelief for the purpose of arousal. In the scenario I'm craving, you'd be expected to routinely kill women in sexual ways, most or all of whom would enjoy it immensely. I'm open to the ideas of different scenarios, but as history has shown, I can't guarantee I'll be interested in them...

I prefer to role-play from either a first-person or second-person perspective, and as such, will refer to your character as "you." I prefer role-plays that are extremely intense and over-the-top, to the point you'll need to forget the limits of reality to enjoy them. I'm much more about smut than plot; to me, plot is a tool used to justify more wildly crazy scenes, or is unrealistically sexual to the point it might as well be smut.

In any case, if you're interested, please contact me. I'm most apt to respond to Private Messages. I generally avoid role-playing in public spaces.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
In brief, you could consider this scenario a giant sandbox, which is practically designed to induce power trips. You have virtually limitless power over an entire world which has revered You as their God for centuries before you were even created. I hesitate to use the term "worship," as it seems shallow compared to how the all-female populace of this planet perceives You. In this scenario, I'd likely play something akin to a GM role, as I'd effectively be controlling the entire world with which you interact.

(As you likely noticed, I'll be using a capitalized "You" in regards to the character and His divinity. If I'm using a lowercase "you," I'm referring to the actual person who will be playing the role of this character, since, obviously, a divine being wouldn't be reading this.)

In brief, You would live on a planet inhabited by millions of maidens all idealized to Your tastes, who utterly worship You, adore You with all their hearts, and will eagerly do anything for Your satisfaction so long as nothing they do puts them above You in any way. An entire planet would strive to fulfill Your darkest desires, and most depraved fantasies. (If desired, You would be faced with conflict or challenges along the way, though these would still be unrealistically sexual in nature; see the Optional Ideas section, below.) In exchange, You would release upon them--or I should I say us--an extremely regular and thorough reminder of how utterly powerful (and masculine) You are. Please, do not underestimate what I mean by this. Though You could of course tone down Your power at will, I would expect a single full-power orgasm from You to be able to unleash destructive force no less potent than a high-caliber nuclear explosion capable of slaughtering thousands. For You, such an act might as well be the equivalent of a morning work-out.

I assume most people probably would have scoffed or giggled after reading to this point. That's fine. However, if you're still interested and up to this challenge, know that I'm already interested in you. Below you can find a more detailed backstory, and several optional ideas I'd like to include if you aren't opposed to them.

Details could be heavily altered to suit your tastes; I'm mostly interested in whatever brings about what I described earlier. As such, feel free to just skim this if the length is intimidating.

In the distant past, there were a great many races which inhabited the infinite cosmos--most of whom were, unbeknownst to them, descendants of the same humanoid race which seeded the vast majority of inhabitable planets throughout the known existence. Most of these races were born of of a masculine sex and a feminine sex, and reproduced in a sexual way much like their ancestors did.

For much of these races' histories, there was a distinct and profound yearning within a select few of the female sex. The vast majority kept it secret, or ignored it so greatly that even these "Yearners" knew nothing of it. However, technology progressed; the psychological and biological secrets of these proliferous humanoid races--and what made the Yearners unique--became clearer and clearer to them all.

Above all, there would always be one solid desire that bound all these Yearners together: the desire for, as they called it, "God." This deity would be not one of inaction or laziness, nor of kindness or benevolence. This God would be the epitome of masculinity as defined in the most base, bestial sense shared by all the Yearners: of infinite strength and power, utterly narcissistic, and above all, a being of unparalleled savagery and virility in the ways of sex. All the Yearners craved this being more than their minds could even comprehend. The greatest desire of any Yearner, above all, was to be selfishly used by this God, to service his lust and satisfy his rage in the most selfless ways she could bear to imagine.

It was only after these numerous secrets were coming to light that the Yearners--who prior to this had only gathered in the smallest, most feeble of cults--began to realize what they were. The Yearners would know that their profound desires were shared by a surprisingly large amount of females, from seemingly every race imaginable. It was then that the most bold and intelligent Yearners began to meticulously plan and organize a grand scheme that would take several lifetimes to complete.

Though their motives were kept secret to the outside world, the Yearners congregated on a planet of plentiful water, uninhabited by sentient races. It would take a lifetime to tame this world to a form usable by humanoids, and another to bring forth God--as all the ancestors of the Yearners so dreamed. But all of it was worth Him. Through this congregation, the madness of the Yearners deepened to levels far beyond any which had preceded. As if amplifying each others' one true desire, the insanity of those on this planet deepened with every passing year.

At first, no Yearner felt she should die forever, except to sacrifice her life for the God who would come. So, before long, the body of every woman who came to this planet was dissected into its parts. Her DNA and genes would be kept forever underground in a safehouse, so that any inhabitant of this world could be cloned again to serve Him in as many lifetimes as He desired of her.

Over decades, more and more of these Yearners realized what was happening at this planet; they flocked to it like moths to a flame. What had once been mere thousands gradually become millions, from countless different races, all of whom were eternally saved in a digital form that could be copied at any point in the future.

Countless structures, media, and other works were passionately produced for the God that would be, and after a mere century, the technology wielded by the Yearners transformed the planet into what would be His paradise. Cities were erected specifically for scientific discovers that would benefit Him; countless settlements digitally recorded all the maidens of this world. Nothing He desired would not be present for Him.

Over a century had passed since the settling of this planet. The plans were nearly complete. At this point, every woman born onto this world would commit ritualistic suicide once she past the prime of her physical beauty, only to be cloned again at a younger age. Since every clone was born with innate knowledge and intelligence, an individual woman usually carried her idiosyncratic memories indefinitely.

Meticulously, the God that would be had been pieced together from the ground up. His genetic code was based on countless lifetimes of research; of trial and error; to create what the Yearners profoundly believed was the perfect being. The darkest secrets and most profound discoveries the world over would be imbued into His body, granting Him inexplicable powers and intelligence that not even He would fully comprehend. Over time, it became known what his deepest desires would be--mere theories over his whims caused entire states to be destroyed and rebuilt time and time again. Only women who met what would be his physical ideals were allowed to live on with a physical form; others were usually forced to alter their genetics and be re-cloned.

After nearly two full centuries, the day had come. The entire population of the Yearners' world gathered around the tallest tower that had ever been built upon the planet's surface. Nothing could even hope to be more important than this moment. If all had succeeded, He would awaken. He would already possess knowledge of this world, of His fate. He would be constantly filled with such powerful rage and insatiable lust that any being of mortal intelligence would be driven mad by it. The power of His mind and body would be infallible. He would possess unimaginably strong and versatile psychic powers that not even the wisest of Yearners could ever fully predict nor even understand.

As Your eyes opened for the first time, an endless sea of billions of unimaginably gorgeous women patiently but eagerly awaited God, all perfectly silent, each with her face planted to the ground with incomprehensible levels of awe, reverence, and adoration--each of our hearts stood still.

That day was beyond holy; for in that moment, You, the God for whom we all endeavored for generations, inherited not only us, but everything we could have ever dreamed of giving You.

Our actual role-play, presumably, would take place approximately a decade after the Holy Day, and for the most part be whatever you wanted it to be. As I said before, I'd be playing something of a GM role.

It's assumed that Your initial form would superficially resemble a homo sapien, although needless to say, you possess mental and physical capabilities immeasurably high compared to the historical record of a homo sapien's limits. The simplest of enhancements include immense strength, superhuman endurance to the point of apparent invincibility, and effective immortality--as You never age, and current technology mastered by the Yearners enables You to be revived from nearly any fatal end; and, unlike revived Yearners, you actually retain the same soul when revived. More complex enhancements are mostly side-effects of Your greatly heightened mental faculties, granting You a broad array of psionic powers which are triggered with Your imagination and willpower. More basic psionic powers include telepathy, psychokinesis, teleportation, and complete physical transformation of Your own body, all of which can be done on a grand scale and at-will.

The full extent of Your abilities are mysterious even to the Yearners who created You, at times so inexplicable that they can only be explained as some form of magic (aka, have fun making stuff up on the fly!). However, a few key abilities were knowingly "hard-coded" into Your being. The most prominent is as follows: to make your self-transformation ability possible, you are able to store and draw the basic building blocks of matter from an extradimensional space. Instinctively, your body uses this power to create impossibly huge erections and ejaculations, though you can subdue the extent of this effect at will. Less innately, you are able to summon virtually any physical object at will, and use this extradimensional matter to perform your self-transformations.

For all the Yearners have given You, they interwove with Your divine ability a reliance to fulfill the universal desire of the Yearners. Essentially, You must store matter in your personal extradimenstional space. In addition in using it as a resource for transformation and ejaculation, it is the only fuel source upon which Your superhuman body is able to sustain itself. Yes, this means Your body effectively functions on a form of extremely inefficient nuclear power. Although any matter can be absorbed by touch, You need a catalyst to absorb matter. This catalyst comes in one form: disembodied Yearner souls. In order to even sustain your existence, you are required to kill at least 10,000 Yearners daily. Ejaculation or use of your more phenomenal powers increase the number of sacrifices exponentially. Each slain body yields an nearly invisible, gaseous soul that would be drawn in through Your urethra to create a tingling, pleasant sensation, and stored in your scrotum as a minuscule bead. Generally, any Yearner who dies within a given distance of Your body will be absorbed autonomously--presumably, any distance less than a lightyear would suffice. When You absorb or expend matter, an appropriate number of these beads--each one being of our souls--would be smashed, thereby enabling the power within each soul to be used, enabling the absorption or creation of matter.

Since You can take virtually any form you can imagine, Your appearance is effectively up to you. How you've shaped Your world since the holy day is mostly up to your discretion, since the sheer extent of your powers and influence are virtually limitless.

Because of the nature of those who inhabit this planet, and the preparations of the Yearners, all of Your disciples have a few traits in common. First and foremost, virtually every woman who has ever come to this world has had her knowledge, DNA, and genetic code digitally recorded into at least one of several highly-protected facilities deep underground. Because of the Yearners' advanced understanding of biology and cloning, virtually any female humanoid can be created--either a direct copy can be produced, or genes and DNA can be combined to form a new female unlike any other who has lived. A newborn clone can be artificially aged to any age of maturity in an extremely short period of time, usually less than an hour. Automated machines spread throughout all the world will autonomously repopulate the planet for every woman who dies, to the preset population of approximately 1 billion. Telepathically, you can give these machines specific instructions--such as increasing the population limit, or having all women created share specific traits. Using your extremely powerful telepathic abilities, you can even instruct the entire population to kill itself--and of course, we would all do so--only to have the entire world repopulated as you choose over the span of a few days.

Since every "stored" female being had the true desire (for You) as an intrinsic part of her being, all women created by these machines will be Yearners as well. Needless to say, they'll also all be female.

These "Optional Ideas" are bits and pieces which I'd like to include in this scenario. Because the main description is already so lengthy, and as most of these bits are optional, I've decided to list them separately.

Wife / Wives
This optional idea could be involved if You seek actual companionship in addition to an endless sea of fucktoys.

Early on in Your reign, you decided that even though you would grant your endless sea of disciples their deepest wishes, you also needed at least one woman who transcended the others in some significant way to serve as your wife, and the world's Queen. (Of course, you could take multiple wives.) Unlike the sea of Yearners, your wife would inherit a portion of your divine power. Like you, it would be virtually impossible for her to die, and she would gain great mental and psychic abilities which--while far beyond mortal capabilities, they would still pale in comparison to Yours. Naturally, they would subsist off the same extradimensional matter You control, and so each wife would literally be unable to survive without You.

Summon Spectre
This optional idea gives You an additional ability, which could be used for more fun.

As you already know, the soul of every disciple You slay is stored as a tiny bead within your scrotum. Once there, of course, the bead is normally just a fuel source for you. With this ability, however, you could choose to manifest any soul as a 'spectre.' A spectre has an appearance and physiology comparable to a stereotypical ghost. Her body resembles its former shape, but is mostly transparent and somewhat amorpheous. A spectre in this way will normally pass through any objects, with one significant exception: You. Similarly, a spectre is invisible to all beings other than You (or other spectres).

Because of this, a spectre is able to phase through objects or other beings to make physical contact with Your body. For instance, if a living woman is kissing Your navel, normally she would be the only being able to do so while she is doing it. A spectre, however, could "overlap" with the living woman, enabling two of them to kiss Your navel simultaneously--all while You experience both sensations.

Of course, You could banish and manifest as many spectres as You like, and could do so at-will. As always, the only true limits to Your powers are the ones you imagine.

Elemental Titans
This optional idea could be involved if You grow tired of complete and total subservience, offering a bit of a "challenge." Unlike most of the optional ideas, I'm personally impartial to using it.

Assume a setting akin to Earth, where mankind never came forth. Such a world is a sparsely-populated wasteland. There are seas, deserts, volcanoes, fields--and even the occasional forest--yet, life is a rarity rarely found outside of hiding in valleys or distant coastlines...

In this world, there exist female beings called titans. These are supernatural and super-powerful giants who roam the globe's landscape, each individual one taller than the highest mountains. Each is both a figurative and literal embodiment of an element of nature. One could be of a volcano's essence, holding a molten and super-heated body, as well as a furious passion; another might be a hurricane, composed of an ethereal water-wind vapor as well as a quick wit; one more still could be of the ocean, holding a fluid body and a silent and passive demeanor.

Despite their vast size and strength, there are merely dozens of these creatures roaming a globe, and each has existed since times immemorial. While not treading the landscape, combating their colossal rivals, or destroying the life beneath them, titans typically reside within the element of their embodiment. For instance, the volcano titan would become one with a volcano, while the ocean would emerge from sea waters to assume a humanoid form. Most animal and tree life in open areas is actually there only due to a forest titan slumbering.

All the worlds which surround Yours would be utterly dominated by these titans, and although for eons they had remained content on their own worlds, they may have somehow discovered Yours--and grown envious, or furious. Either they would seek to wreak havoc on Your planet, or perhaps more likely, You would seek to expand Your empire onto the surrounding worlds, requiring You to either slay or destroy these titans.

...And since this is a pet peeve of mine, I role-played an elemental titan long before the "Attack on Titan" manga series became a popular anime. That isn't what inspired this.

Think With Portals
This optional idea grants You an additional ability. It is based on a premise found in the video games Portal, and Portal 2.

You have the ability to summon numerous portals, at-will, at any location you mentally picture. If You want, create a portal on the back of the moon, then stick its opposite end inside the middle of my womb. There's no logical limit here; You're an omnipotent God, remember?

You could line the interior of your clothing with inch-wide portals, and have some of Your disciples wear surgical masks which allow each containing one of the opposite inch-wide portals. This allows literally every inch of Your body to be kissed at once. Really, imagination is the only limit for limitless portals.

I would assume You could use this ability effortlessly, as easily as you can lift Your arm.

Walking on Air
This is something you could do with the portals ability described earlier.

You have the ability Think With Portals (as above). You possess a certain number of devotees who wear over their face a mask, which has an opposite portal in it at all times. Thus, wherever you summon a face-sized portal, you can choose for one of their faces to appear. Wherever you step, you can instantly summon one of these portals beneath where your foot is about to strike. The portal replaces the ground with the face of one of your masked devotees, allowing you to stride across her face instead of touching the ground. You may have even become so used to doing this that you instinctively do it wherever you walk; much like how you don't need to think to swing your arms when you walk.

So, wherever you stand, walk, or run, your feet would never touch ground--instead, your heel plants firmly into adoring lips of a maiden (who kisses it), your sole rolls over her nose (squishing it), and pushes off her forehead. Ideally, you would remain barefoot.

To make things a bit simpler, you could just portal a face into the soles of your shoes, so your feet would always rest on the same pair of faces which reside within your shoes.

Alternatively, if you'd rather not use portals, you could line up numerous maidens with their faces upturned, then walk across them--a carpet of faces, if you will.

Neverending Penetration
This is also something you could do with the portals ability described earlier.

This requires you to Think With Portals, as above. Once again, you have numerous maidens all wearing portal-masks (or portal-panties, depending on your preference). At will, you can effectively summon a maiden's lips or cunt to any surface you designate.

You also, presumably, have a colossal cock so inhumanly long that it can't properly fit into a single woman. So when you thrust down the throat of Girl1, you summon a portal at the back of her throat, which leads you directly into the face of Girl2, where you summon another portal which leads you directly into the face of Girl3, etc. You could do a similar feat with other orifices, of course.

If desired, you could even place the initial portal on the inside of a pair of trousers, allowing you to maintain it indefinitely while you go about taking care of other matters.

Microscopic Harem
This is an additional quirk which could be built into the main scenario.

To be honest, this is going to seem very abstract, and couldn't even begin to happen in reality. For this, you'll either need to be incredibly large, or the lasses involved will need to be incredibly small. In either case, you're going to have trillions of lasses who all exist for you, all of whom are microscopic compared to you--"micromaidens," if you will.

Now, your body lacks cells in the traditional sense. Certain rigid structures, such as bones, are made instead of nonliving material that is maintained by the living creatures within your body. Indeed, your body is largely composed of countless micromaidens who strive valiantly for the well-being of their god-world, assuming the numerous roles that would normally be delegated to bacteria or autonomous cells in a normal human. Obviously, your micromaidens aren't exactly human--never sleeping, eternally young, and unable to survive outside your body, at the very least. Of course, their time would also pass much more quickly than yours would.

Yet, they'd constantly be working for you. Their lithe bodies would be throttled through your bloodstream, passing oxygen from one to the next in an exchanged kiss; they would continuously lick and suck clean every surface of your body, from your skin to the insides of your veins and bowels; etc.

Routinely, your micromaidens would die and need to be replaced. I imagine you would just piss out their bodies, but their souls would be drawn into your balls, where they would be pulverized and either combined with, or turned into, your sperm. Indeed, every ejaculation would be an expulsion of countless souls which worked eternally for you. (See Testicular Heaven, below.)

Because this is such an abstract idea, you wouldn't have an easy time interacting with the micromaidens in a role-play. Presumably, it would just be a backdrop for whatever else the scene was actually focusing on.

Testicular Heaven
This is an additional quirk which could be built into the main scenario.

As stated before, it is assumed you slaughter countless lasses on a regular basis. Because of your divine powers and the utter reverence of your countless disciples, whenever you kill one of them, you absorb the victim's soul. More specifically, the souls funnel up through your urethra--creating a pleasant tingling sensation--and are confined into your balls. You likely know that, and remember our souls are used as your personal fuel.

Additionally, I'd like it if whenever your orgasm, your scrotum of course tightens, which utterly pulverizes the souls stored within, and ejaculates us out as part of your orgasm. Ideally, you could have all of your sperm be created from these pulverized souls.

Hyper Sperm-Beam Cannon
This is just something fun you could do with your 'default' godly powers.

You line up at least one-thousand of your disciples in single-file line facing yourself. We would be standing with arms and legs spread, as if in an "X," and wearing particularly skimpy outfits--ideally bikinis matched with thigh-high stockings and gloves, or other attire you find desirable.

When properly motivated to do so, you would detonate an epic climax of unimaginable vigor, loosing a hyper laser cannon of pure testosterone-packed energy a yard in girth straight through the entire line of us, completely obliterating our luscious torsos, leaving bodiless shapely limbs and cute decapitated heads bouncing down onto the ground... If you were feeling particularly generous, you could even take the time to personally crush each of our little skulls beneath your foot.

Ideally, this would be something you do on a somewhat regular basis.

Life & Death
This is just something fun you could arguably do with your 'default' Godly powers.

When fucking, you enjoy thrusting as hard as you physically can. As a being with godly power (and, likely, godly proportions), you have difficulty doing so without outright killing whatever you're fucking with a single thrust. To alleviate this, you instantly resurrect your victim whenever you pull back, only to destroy her again when you launch forward; and of course, you repeat this cycle until satisfied.

Alternatively, the "instant resurrection" could also be used for equally violent scenarios. As in Walking on Air, for instance, you could stomp on a maiden's face so hard she dies, only to have you instantly revive her.

Godly Putridity
This is more a personal kink than an idea, but I realized I hadn't actually mentioned it, despite how huge of a turn-on it is for me.

Frankly, I absolutely love everything that could be considered bodily filth of Your body. The powerful odor of an unwashed God would be ridiculously arousing to me, as is the sweat and grime which would coat Your flesh. As such, Your divine form would ideally wield a powerful musk and sweat profusely.

Furthermore, I would enjoy extremely the opportunity for us to ingest literally anything which comes out of Your body. Aside from your semen (obviously), this would include the likes of sweat, urine, scat, and even nasal mucus or vomit. Seeing how rare it is for someone to be open to this, it's not a desire I expect to see satisfied. If you're interested, though, I'd be more than happy to discuss it more in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom