Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub male looking for female domme

Would you want to try this out?

• I'd Love to

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Sure, Why not

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Not really

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Never

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallico

Star
Hello there potential partners! How's your day been?

I see you might be interested in possibly rping with me, and before you look any further I'd like you to look at some rules.

1. Please use Third Person, past tense replies about 1-2 paragraphs long.

2. I prefer kinder more seductive dommes. I especially love dommes that like to tempt and play with their lovers, but still remain in control the whole time.

3. I prefer older dommes. I especially love pairings between Milfs and young men, but I'm not picky.

4. I like original genres, and usually prefer them about 99% of the time. Sometimes there is a fandom I might want to play out, but its rarely the case. Still, if you're interested, just ask.

5. PM me, don't post here, I won't see it.

If you're interested just let me know what you'd like to possibly do. Like I said I'm open to quite a bit, and if you like feel free to include an F-list, or several kinks you'd really like to see. Here's mine if you'd like to know what I'm into, just note that it hasn't been updated in quite some time.

F-list

In any case now that we have gone over the rules lets cover what I'm in the mood for. Like I mentioned above I am looking for a domme for either an FxM or possibly FxF pairings. In general I'm looking for something smutty, but with a decent amount of plot to keep things at least connected, roughly a 30/70 Plot/Smut ratio. I'd prefer something set in an original fantasy or sci-fi setting but I am also open to other settings as well. Pairings are optional and I don't mind playing a variety of characters, GMing a world, or even potentially playing a multitude of lovers for you, though I would prefer to play no more than two or maybe three in any particular scene. As for what I'm currently craving just take a gander below.

Fantasy
Queen/Captured Prince
With/Villager(s)
Goddess/Offering
Adventuring Companions
Monstergirl(s)/Human

Sci-Fi
Gynoid/Human
Something set in an erotic VR world
Aliens/Human Abductee

Modern
Landlady/Tenant
Girlfriend's Family/Boyfriend
Teacher/Student
Older Student/Younger Student

Don't see anything you like? Feel free to make a recommendation, chances are I'll enjoy it. In either case if you're interested just PM me and I'd be more than happy to discuss things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom