Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After the Concert [ShimapanMan x neko_onna x thelovelyaddison]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShimapanThief

Pantsu Thief
Blake was still slightly shaking from adrenaline as he walked back stage. He had just finished another night of his band's tour. He was twenty-three, and had been with his band for three and a half years as their drummer. They played heavy metal, and were known as "Chaosbringer." As he went behind the curtain, his girlfriend of five years made her way to him and instantly grabbed his hand. "Hey, babe." He said, smiling at her.

This was the first time she had actually asked to come along on a stretch of a tour. He made some of the income, but she worked at home and made the rest for them to live. This time alone had worked on him, and over the past year or so he had developed a physical relationship with a groupie of his. She was at almost every show, and paid him so much attention when his girlfriend couldn't. Even with the chance of her showing up, he had agreed to let his girlfriend come along.

He made his way with her to his assigned break room. However, little did he know that his favorite groupie would be waiting for him backstage.

The drummer had short, dark blonde hair that suited his blue eyes. He was tall and lean, very built to keep up his public image. You couldn't be a proper metal-head and be a wimp. He was dressed in one of his favorite band's t-shirts, a pair of dark shorts, all complete with a pair of high-top Converse.

Addison had made her way backstage after arriving at the venue during the opening band's performance. She flashed her V.I.P pass to the large security guard, as she smiled at him. "Hello there." She said softly as he moved out of her way. She walked past him, up the stairs to the back of the stage, being greeted by various people from the band she had met throughout the years, tech guys, roadies, etc. Not getting a chance to say hi to anyone from Chaosbringer before they went on stage she decided to grab herself a drink and relax backstage as she waited.

After grabbing her drink she made her way back towards the bands dressing rooms. She sipped on her drink as she looked over the various food items placed out for the band members after they finished her set, wondering to herself how this tour would go, and how different it would be from the others she had been on. After finishing her drink she tossed it into a garbage can and made her way over to a couch placed in a center room outside of the dressing rooms. She spread her legs out across the couch as she rested her back against the arm rest.

Her long, slender, fair legs were bare, a pair of black stilettos on her feet. Her long blonde wavy hair flowed down over her slightly exposed chest, her baby blue eyes roaming over the room as she waited. Running her hands across her bare midriff she let out a soft sigh before pulling her short black skirt down and adjusting her leather jacket. She closed her eyes and let out a soft breath as she relaxed back against the couch.

As she heard voices and foot steps approaching, Addison opened her eyes. As she saw Blake round the corner, a smile formed on her lips. Sitting up she bit her bottom lip, her eyes drifting down his body. "Hi Blake." She said softly as she stood up, just now noticing the girl he was standing with. She looked over her for a moment before looking back at Blake, slightly confused. "Who's this?" She asked, as his other band mates rounded the corner behind him.

It had been years since Katherine had been to a live concert, especially one of Blake's concerts. In the beginning, she went to every small gig that Blake's band had, but as they got more and more popular, the gigs started interfering with work. Katherine was all about her work. She had built up her image as a confident, passionate business woman and had excelled at everything job wise and became high ranking within her corporation. She worked six days a week, and loved every second of it. Due to her high rank, and how many of the workers that she was over were overseas, she was allowed to work from home the majority of the time. So this is what she did. Worked all the time and made money so that she could keep her sweetheart happy and financially well off.

But she had skipped too many vacation days and they had accumulated suspiciously, so Katherine was being forced to take some time off. Conveniently, Chaosbringer happened to be on tour during this time, and it had been a while since she had seen her boyfriend in person, so she asked Blake if she could tag along for this stretch of their tour. He had allowed her to and gave her VIP access to the concerts. So that's where she got to watch the awesome performance, from the VIP spots on the crowd. Near the end of the last song, the security gathered up all of the VIPs and showed them backstage, where the twenty-five year old business woman excitedly awaited the drummer's appearance.

She instantly grabbed his hand and clung to his arm as he approached. She used her other hand to brush the long, brown hair out of her face so she could see through her glasses. As they walked to the dressing room, she filled Blake with compliments about how well the show was and how well he kept up the band and how good he looked now. She was very clingy, and would grab his arm with her other hand anytime another woman was around, as if asserting her dominance over her territory.

Her knee-high black boots clicked as they walked down the hall. She wore a tight black long sleeved shirt, which helped show off her hourglass shape. She also wore black shorts over bright blue tights, which went into her boots. Nothing too showy, but the best outfit she could pull out of her business wardrobe that could be considered concert appropriate.

She heard a girl ask a question and looked forward, seeing some blonde woman eyeing Blake. "Security must be really loose tonight." she half whispered to Blake, eying the woman. She let go of Blake's hand and stepped forward, "I am Blake's girlfriend." she said, just as the other bandmates came close. "Who are you?"

Blake still felt a little strange having his girlfriend be with him, but it was sort of a nice feeling. However, that relieved sense he felt was quickly diminished when Addison came into his view. Oh god, why did this have to happen? He thought, trying to remain calm when he heard Katherine speak. "Well, you know, she could be a paying attendee..." He said. When she let go of his hand, he tried to grab it again but she stepped away too quickly. This was going to hell extremely fast. His girlfriend was now meeting his playmate, with neither of them having any prior knowledge of each other. He turned to his bandmates behind him, and as they saw the confrontational glance between his girlfriend and the girl they had seen him with recently they sped away while chuckling. As Keith, the front man followed, he laughed and mouthed, "Good luck man." before disappearing into his room.

Blake turned back to the two girls and sighed before stepping closer. He could hear Katherine's voice rising. "Hey, Kat, you're getting loud, come on and calm down." Addison didn't sound much better. He brought a hand to his head, his heart thumping more rapidly than it had when he was on stage. "I... I have some explaining to do to both of you. Addison, this is Katherine, my... girlfriend... of five years. Kat, this is Addison. She's been... well... helping me for a long time." He said, shifting his gaze between the two. Given Katherine's demeanor, however, he sighed again after the last sentence left his lips. Shit, that was the worst thing to admit. He thought.

Addison shook her head and laughed, hearing Katherine's quiet remark to Blake. "Oh sweetheart..." She said softly as her eyes moved down Katherine, then back up "You should probably watch yourself." She smiled a fake sweet smile at Katherine as she ran her fingers through her hair. Blake had never mentioned another girl before, maybe she was his sister, she didn't seem like the type of girl Blake would be with, after all her and Addison were complete opposites. "Who am I? I'm Addison, Addison Angel."

She looked over at Blake, as she crossed her arms over her chest. She studied Blake for a few moments before her eyes moved as his other band mates entered the room. She smiled at the other guys and waved "Hey guys. You guys all look amazing." She said with a soft giggle before looking back over at Blake and Katherine. She moved closer to the two, her head tilted to the side as she looked over at them. She nodded in agreement as Blake said he had some explaining to do, her attention fully on him now. As soon as he mentioned Katherine was his girlfriend of five years she couldn't help but bust out laughing. "Wait what?" She said as she shook her head, catching her breath. "Five years you say? I've been going on tour with you guys for..." She paused as she bit her bottom lip, looked down at the floor and thought for a moment "Atleast 4, maybe more, and never once did you ever mention a girlfriend, not even when we were rolling around in the sack together, groaning my name." She glared over at Blake, a smile forming on her face. "I'd hate to be you right now." She looked back at Katherine "I'm sorry sweetheart. If I would have known, I wouldn't have wasted so much time with Blake here. Hell he's the one that came onto me the first time." She sighed softly as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I'm just going to grab another drink. You two... " She paused for a moment "Have some discussing to do." She turned around and walked back towards the table where she got her first drink. Grabbing a cup she poured herself a drink as she smiled to herself, secretly being sort of proud of herself, though slightly disappointing with Blake. The two had grown close over the past few years and he never once mentioned a girlfriend, even an ex for that matter.

This blonde girl's initial response annoyed Katherine. And then she threatened her? Katherine put left hand on her hip and gave the girl a once over, "Addison Angel? That sounds terribly like a stripper name." she scoffed, watching the girl and then looking to Blake. Who looked extremely nervous. Suspiciously nervous.

"I'll be as loud as I want, Blake. I'm fine." she was getting frustrated. Then Blake stepped forward and 'explained'. "Helping you? Helping you how?" she turned towards Blake as she said this, her tone rising a bit. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, trying to keep her composure. Maybe he meant she was a roadie. Or some sort of entertainer. Or a secretary.

'Rolling in the sack'? That's what this 'Addison' girl said. What. Katherine looked at Blake as she said that and crossed her arms. Her blood pressure was obviously up. She felt more angry than anything. No way Blake would do anything like that to her.

"Wait." she said as Addison tried to walk away from the situation, "Miss Stripper, you are obviously a terrible liar. Blake would never be with someone as... loose as you. You said you've been with him for four years?! Hah! His band hasn't even been together that long! You're just some filthy groupie or roadie with some drugged up delusion of being with Blake." She smiled, her voice stern and serious. She looked at Blake, as if asking for his confirmation. He liked business women. Professional women with a purpose. That's why he was with her... or at least that's how she thought of it.

She walked over to Blake and grabbed onto his arm possessively. "Let's get away from this junkie and go somewhere else."

Blake had a look of shock on his face as Addison walked away. "No, Addison, wait..." He whispered, stepping towards her. He decided to let her go for the time being, and change his focus to Katherine. This was all the worst possible outcome between them meeting that could have happened. Katherine seemed to be deluding herself of the truth, thinking that he couldn't possibly sleep with another girl. The truth was that he had, and he knew his girlfriend would probably kill him for it. They hadn't really discussed having other play mates, but it was hard when he was alone for so long.

Hearing Katherine calling her names caused him to cringe on the inside. Stripper, loose... She was just a groupie he had grown close to. "I'm sorry, Addison..." He whispered before turning to Kat. She gripped him with a force he hadn't felt from her, showing her hoping she was the right one. "I... Kat, listen. Addison was telling the truth." He said, taking his other arm and pulling her close to him. "I... I did sleep with her. You know... Being on the road for so long without you is so hard. I needed some form of release... I really do like her, she's a cool person." He said, trying to be positive. "Please, don't be angry. I know, it was stupid of me, but... It happened." He added, clinging to the hope that the phrase 'the truth will set you free' would kick in for once.

Addison's eyes went wide as she heard Katherine's insults towards her, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Addison was being truthful with her and she was ripping her a new one. She shook her head and let out a deep breath as she looked over at the two of them, holding herself back from lashing out at Katherine, knowing that she could easily bring her to the ground with one yank of her hair. Addison had been in her share of fights, being with how her past wasn't the easiest and she did grow up in a rough place. "Look, Blake just told you himself. I'm not lying. Maybe if you didn't have such a large stick up your damn ass you would have actually heard him and not just lash out at me. Like I said earlier... I didn't know..." Addison tucked her hair behind her ear as she glanced over at Blake as he stepped towards her. She shook her head and sighed softly before turning and starting to walk away. "And by the way Chaosbringer hasn't been together for four years but the band that Blake and Johnathan, the guitarist, were in before... That's when I met Blake. Goes to show just how much you know about your own boyfriend."

As she heard him apologize Addison stopped and looked back at Blake "Yeah, me too." She said softly before walking out of the room. Once Addison got into the other room she grabbed herself a drink and quickly drank it down, not wanting to be fully functioning tonight. She leaned up against one of the walls as she looked down at her feet. Hearing the names Katherine had called her got to her, even if she heard them thousands of times before. She shook her head again and let out a soft sigh, shaking the thoughts from her head. After she poured herself another cup she made her way to where the other band mates were, not wanting to even be around Blake and whatever her name was. As she made her way into the room she put a fake smile on as she saw the other guys, sitting down at the couch a few of them were sitting on. "You guys seriously owe me for not telling me about Mrs. Stick Up Her Ass." She said as she laughed softly and took a sip of her drink.

Katherine pushed herself off of Blake, "She's telling the truth? You'd sleep with a slut like that? Some girl who'd just walk away when you're in trouble. What the hell!" her voice was getting loud, and her mind was swirling. Blake /had/ to have better judgement than that. There is no way he would just sleep with some groupie who'd probably slept with every other member of the band. No way he would be with some stupid girl who just runs away from bad situations rather than fixing them.

Katherine was angry and grabbed Blake's wrists and pulled him over to where the other band members were, completely ignoring what Addison had said, pushing Blake between them, trying to use a serous voice, but obviously angry. She did everything for Blake, and this girl obviously didn't give a shit about him. She was just using him, "Apologize to Blake. Now. You obviously aren't mature enough for him, and if you're just going to abandon him, apologize."

She looked to Blake and glared, "And you'd sleep with some immature little....." she trailed of, trying to breathe again, "Tell her you're never going to mess with her ungrateful ass again." she crossed her arms and looked at Blake angrily.

Blake looked at Kat, seeing the confusion and disappointment in her eyes at his failure. "I, well, it's not like you were there! I have my urges too!" He said, trying to justify it. It was true, he was very sexual person. "She's not a slut!" He added. When she pulled him over he tried to pull her hand off but failed; she had a good grip. "Come on, just drop it..." He said, listening to Katherine yelling at Addison. He had developed feelings for her, but he still loved Katherine. This was such a stressful, awkward situation... He wasn't even sure what to say. He looked at Addison and how she had a face of uncaringness on, but knew that she was definitely angry with him on the inside. He knew how groupies typically were, but she had only been paying attention to him. That meant a lot, and he had just broken that trust.

As Katherine scolded Addison, he looked at his groupie before glancing back to his girlfriend. "Come on, stop yelling at her! Why aren't you yelling at me? I'm the one that kept quiet about her." He said. "Like I said, she was there for me when you weren't." He added, trying to seem like it was more about him. He was trying to seem tough in front of Addison and his band mates, but he knew if he pushed Kat too hard she could just kick him out... And without her income he couldn't survive. "Don't worry about it, it's not that big of a deal, Katherine. We can talk about it later!" He said, making a point to use her full name. "Why don't you come and just celebrate the end of our concert? Maybe you can get to know Addison and... I don't know... Be friends or something?"

Addison shook her head and looked at Kat with a confused look on her face. "Woah, woah, woah... wait," She said as a laugh escaped her lips. "Let me get this right. You want me to leave your boyfriend alone, but you don't want me to abandon him? Sweetheart, make up your mind." She looked over at Blake and let out a deep breath, "I'm fucking sorry for being there for you when you came to ME when your girlfriend WASN'T there for you." She shook her head slowly at Blake in disappointment, she trusted him, and told him things she had never told anyone else and this was how she had to find out about him having a girlfriend. Hell Addison was practically his girlfriend whenever he was away from home. She looked back at Kat, and opened her arms wide, cocking her head to the side "You happy now?" She smiled over at her a fake smile of disgust before she turned and started walking away. Turning back Addison looked at Kat, "And just so you know, I've graduated high school and college, I have a job and it pays pretty damn well, but instead of spending all my time at home, I know how to have fun. I specifically picked a career choice that I knew I could have fun with, and do my own thing. I'm not some loose legged whore, with no job, income, or life, like you think I am."

Turning back, Addison made her way over to the other band mates and plopped down on the couch before finishing up her cup and tossing it into the trash can on the other side of the room. Her eyes shot back over to Blake as he mentioned the two of them being friends. "Did I just hear that right? People like her, and people like me don't get along Blake. There's a reason I associate myself with that people I do. I've never been too fond of girls like her, and I don't think that's going to change." She let out a soft sigh before running her hands down her legs and turning her gaze away.

What was the point of even staying with Blake, even the guys if Kat was going to be around. She would never have any alone time with Blake, and having the three of them in one place together would create all kinds of attention. Though if she did stay, maybe she could win Blake back, and she wouldn't have to worry about Katherine. On the other hand, the two had been together for quite sometime, and there was a reason for that. Maybe she could make him jealous and get back at him by hanging around Johnathan, he did always have a thing for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom