Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a nice MILF

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiceYoungMan

Planetoid
Hello everyone and thanks for reading my post. I'm new to the board, but have been roleplaying for years. I'm looking for an older woman/younger man situation. You can be my mom, my teacher, my friends mom, aunt, whatever. I don't mind, I think they are all sexy in their own way. I really enjoy plots that focus on us knowing we are doing something wrong, especially the older woman, but not stopping ourselves form enjoying each others bodies. I'm pretty open minded, so if you have any specifics you would like to discuss please PM me.

Thanks Again.

NiceYoungMan said:
Hello everyone and thanks for reading my post. I'm new to the board, but have been roleplaying for years. I'm looking for an older woman/younger man situation. You can be my mom, my teacher, my friends mom, aunt, whatever. I don't mind, I think they are all sexy in their own way. I really enjoy plots that focus on us knowing we are doing something wrong, especially the older woman, but not stopping ourselves form enjoying each others bodies. I'm pretty open minded, so if you have any specifics you would like to discuss please PM me.

Thanks Again.

hi there, i'm debbie and you are ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom