Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingdom Hearts - Three Person Roleplay

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
lilan and I are looking for someone to roleplay with us. Please be literate and post at least two paragraphs. lilan will be playing the role of Sora, we are looking for Riku. We are looking for someone to play Riku, to be in a already formed relationship with Sora. The plot is based off of a Fanfiction opening, that I wrote, a few weeks/month ago(i can't really remember?) ... It's an interesting story... here read

The ink black night, the diamond bright stars. The moon was a full glowing orb in the sky. But as my eyes turned up to the inky darkness, the drops of crimson fell down upon my face. It was raining blood, the sky was bleeding. My hands came up, wiping at the crimson droplets, and then I watched as the stars started to fall. It was something from a game, it had to be, stars falling like this couldnâ??t happen. Orbs of colored light fell down around me, floating and fading. I stared in fear, at what was happening to my world. Thats when I knew, that the world would never again be the same. Something was happening, a war, that was on the horizon. This war was unlike any my world had previously faced. I turned and saw the figure in the distance.

He was cloaked all in black, like he had been in videos from the game. There was a strip of black fabric falling across his eyes, and his pale hair fell around him. One side of his blindfold fell down, sliding down his nose, and I stared into the deepest pair of blue green eyes I have ever seen. I blinked rapidly, walking towards him slowly. The stars where still dying, falling all around us, but I was walking across the dead sands towards him. I reached out, fingers stretching, and pulling as I sought to even touch a fingertip to him. His hand came up just as slowly as my own. His hand was bare, his gloves gone, and thats when it happened.

My hand connected with his, fingers twined, and the ribbons of light and dark burst free. They wrapped up and down our arms, I could feel the energy of the ribbons as they brushed across my skin. I felt confusion well deep within me, as I stared up at him. He was speaking, but I couldnâ??t hear the words. I felt them though, echoing in my being. A star fell then, floating before us, hanging there caught between the two worlds.

I tried to make him undestand, that I couldnâ??t hear him. I couldnâ??t understand what he was saying, but I wanted to. So much did I want to underestand what he was saying. Finally, like a click I could hear his words. They echoed in me, taunting and pulling, and a smirk pulled on the edges of his lips.

â??Our worlds are connected, for better or for worse... The War comes, and the new Walkers are chosen. You will be mine... to train... to show the Way to the Dawn.â?

His words hung between us, I couldnâ??t understand what he meant, but like before the pieces slowly clicked into place. I felt my eyes widen, as I slowly began to understand what was happening. â??The worlds are connected?â? I whispered softly. My words hung in the air, and now it appeared as if he was the one that couldnâ??t understand. Suddenly he did though, and he nodded.

â??They are connected, for better or for worse... The War is coming... ah.. fellow Twilight Walker.... your Journey is not easy.â?

I knew of the road he spoke of, I had researched it. I had played Sora, following the path of his friends, I knew what the Road of Twilight, where it lead, how hard it was. I didnâ??t know that I would be one to walk such a path now. I didnâ??t know if I was strong enough, I didnâ??t know if I could last. This was all a dream, right? I stared up, trying to understand, his words hanging between us. â??Light and Dark... intwined.. twilight... the time between.... â?? I whispered.

â??You understand... good.... now... Tenshi... wake up..â?

That's the basic idea. A few years ago, Riku had a dream about a girl that he found an attraction to. Someone that was supposed to be another Twilight walker like him. But when she failed to show up, after several months, he gave up hopes that she would ever show up. It was at that time his best-friend Sora had his heart broken by Kairi, whom took off with someone from her home town. Both males, feeling abandoned found comfort in each other.

This will be a Three Person roleplay, that will end up in a lot of threesome scenes, and singular scenes as well.

The trouble starts, when the girl arrives.

@Ilian: Yeah, Sora: Sweet but dense, I suppose it's what you get when you make a sqaure/disney character. If you look at the original design in the first game, it looks as though the upper half of his body was designed by square and the lower half by disney. I found that pretty entertaining while I was playing the first game, with his anime style hair and ridiculously proportioned yellow shoes. lol.

@Darker: Thanks, I try, as far as kinks I'm cool with the real question is kinks I'm not cool with. But heres a list of things I like just to let you know. Some of these we won't be able to use for this role play but that's ok. Also I'll list them in order I like them.

Furry, bondage, cross dressing, sleeping/drugged, public sex, bestiality, threesome, orgy, and others though I'll probably have difficulty recalling them until there thrown in my face. I absolutely hate piss and scat by the way.

Piss and Scat two no nos for me either.

As for the fetishes you listed. I won't work with furry, no offense but not my thing. But hey! I don't mind ears and tail, and stuff... As for a few of those... I think those are very doable. ^_^

Well I didn't expect to use furry, seeing our characters aren't furries. So aside from furry the other fetishes listed are cool with you?

As far as fetishes go, most listed are fine with me except for furry, but like you said we won't have a problem with that here. :)

Hmm well so long as there is oral on both ends, and some seduction at times... I'll be happy XD

as for other things!

Plat, if you don't mind... I'd like if Angie and Riku still had a bit of a connection. Her name will be changing to Tenshi, as soon as Riku and Sora find her... sort of a renaming thing.

Either he can sense her, or hear her thought of his name, whatever is up to you.

She's not going to remember much but the dream is something she will remember.

Well as far as I'm concerned oral is mandatory, and as for the mind link, it sounds cool but how about it's only active when both characters are awake?

That works out well. That way if one is knocked out,t hey can't find each other, and leads to interesting plot devices.

Sorry for not posting sooner guys, I'm sick and feel like crap, but I'll try to post as often as I can. :)

Back
Top Bottom