Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingdom Hearts - Three Person Roleplay

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
lilan and I are looking for someone to roleplay with us. Please be literate and post at least two paragraphs. lilan will be playing the role of Sora, we are looking for Riku. We are looking for someone to play Riku, to be in a already formed relationship with Sora. The plot is based off of a Fanfiction opening, that I wrote, a few weeks/month ago(i can't really remember?) ... It's an interesting story... here read

The ink black night, the diamond bright stars. The moon was a full glowing orb in the sky. But as my eyes turned up to the inky darkness, the drops of crimson fell down upon my face. It was raining blood, the sky was bleeding. My hands came up, wiping at the crimson droplets, and then I watched as the stars started to fall. It was something from a game, it had to be, stars falling like this couldnâ??t happen. Orbs of colored light fell down around me, floating and fading. I stared in fear, at what was happening to my world. Thats when I knew, that the world would never again be the same. Something was happening, a war, that was on the horizon. This war was unlike any my world had previously faced. I turned and saw the figure in the distance.

He was cloaked all in black, like he had been in videos from the game. There was a strip of black fabric falling across his eyes, and his pale hair fell around him. One side of his blindfold fell down, sliding down his nose, and I stared into the deepest pair of blue green eyes I have ever seen. I blinked rapidly, walking towards him slowly. The stars where still dying, falling all around us, but I was walking across the dead sands towards him. I reached out, fingers stretching, and pulling as I sought to even touch a fingertip to him. His hand came up just as slowly as my own. His hand was bare, his gloves gone, and thats when it happened.

My hand connected with his, fingers twined, and the ribbons of light and dark burst free. They wrapped up and down our arms, I could feel the energy of the ribbons as they brushed across my skin. I felt confusion well deep within me, as I stared up at him. He was speaking, but I couldnâ??t hear the words. I felt them though, echoing in my being. A star fell then, floating before us, hanging there caught between the two worlds.

I tried to make him undestand, that I couldnâ??t hear him. I couldnâ??t understand what he was saying, but I wanted to. So much did I want to underestand what he was saying. Finally, like a click I could hear his words. They echoed in me, taunting and pulling, and a smirk pulled on the edges of his lips.

â??Our worlds are connected, for better or for worse... The War comes, and the new Walkers are chosen. You will be mine... to train... to show the Way to the Dawn.â?

His words hung between us, I couldnâ??t understand what he meant, but like before the pieces slowly clicked into place. I felt my eyes widen, as I slowly began to understand what was happening. â??The worlds are connected?â? I whispered softly. My words hung in the air, and now it appeared as if he was the one that couldnâ??t understand. Suddenly he did though, and he nodded.

â??They are connected, for better or for worse... The War is coming... ah.. fellow Twilight Walker.... your Journey is not easy.â?

I knew of the road he spoke of, I had researched it. I had played Sora, following the path of his friends, I knew what the Road of Twilight, where it lead, how hard it was. I didnâ??t know that I would be one to walk such a path now. I didnâ??t know if I was strong enough, I didnâ??t know if I could last. This was all a dream, right? I stared up, trying to understand, his words hanging between us. â??Light and Dark... intwined.. twilight... the time between.... â?? I whispered.

â??You understand... good.... now... Tenshi... wake up..â?

That's the basic idea. A few years ago, Riku had a dream about a girl that he found an attraction to. Someone that was supposed to be another Twilight walker like him. But when she failed to show up, after several months, he gave up hopes that she would ever show up. It was at that time his best-friend Sora had his heart broken by Kairi, whom took off with someone from her home town. Both males, feeling abandoned found comfort in each other.

This will be a Three Person roleplay, that will end up in a lot of threesome scenes, and singular scenes as well.

The trouble starts, when the girl arrives.

Re: Kingdom Hearts - Three Pereson Roleplay

I'm excited! I love the set up, now we just play the waiting game until we find our Riku. D:

Ahh, the Kingdom hearts series. The characters were all morons even in the very first game, but that game made up for it in gameplay. I never attempted a Kingdom Hearts role play since I was never interested in portraying these characters, especially when the horrors of the second game were presented to the world, that game was just plain awful. However I think I could try putting a different spin on Riku as a character if that's alright with you, If you want me to portray Riku as he is in the games I can do that too, but I doubt I will enjoy it and ask to leave the role play rather early.

Depends on what you mean by a spin on the characterization of Riku.

Oh! Well that is fine with me, completely.

Do you mind the story, or the idea behind the character? And Plot...
For this roleplay, that is. Not the game.

No I don't mind, just to make it more clear of what I'll be doing with Riku is I'm probably going to make him more like how he was in the first game.

Make him smarter and sassier? Perfect. All characters are over 18 in this roleplay by the way. They are closer to 20, if I remember correctly.

As for what will be happening? Riku and Sora have a relationship. My character comes from her world, to theirs, somehow(that's plot related), and ends up on the beach. Riku can have a freak out or whatever you want him to, because he thought she wasn't ever going to show up... had an interest... but because she never showed up, he went to Sora. When Sora was hurt, Riku picked up the pieces. Such and such...

You can add in if you want? I'm going to keep some of the basis of the plot hidden. But easy enough to say it's slightly cliche in the use of the Keyblade wars. No my character is not a Keyblader XD

Ok, well I'm gonna make Riku 21 I think and as for your character I might need to re-read the post you made initially explaining it but I was under the impression that your character was another boy. If your character is a girl that's cool, or your character could appear to be a girl at first and then the truth comes out in some dramatic way. "gasp" A twist! If you don't like my idea, no need to use it.

My character is a girl. I don't roleplay Yaoi, which is why me and lilan made this compromise. ^_^ She wanted Kingdom Hearts, So did I...

So thus we are here. Go ahead and reread that intro thing... The little bit I wrote. It's basically typical kingdom Hearts dreamsequence like scenario... I plan on throwing my character through the ringer, before she ends up on the Beach. Her world collapsing, her being devoured by darkness and given a choice on which path to go down... that kinda stuff.

Ok, I'll try to think through my version of Riku, which isn't too different. Also I'll try to think of some plot contributions.

Ok, after extensive thinking I couldn't come up with anything to add to the plot. Also I think I worked out a good Riku, so as soon as all three of us are online we can start.

Not really, we just have to come up with a posting order. LIke I go first, then you, then lilan... or something like that. That way we just follow the pattern, even if the others aren't online exactly at that moment. If it's our turn, it's our turn.

Hmm I suppose, Me, you, lilan? That way she can post once she wakes up. I'll go start, and post the link in here. You pick up from there.

I do not expect, nor request my post sizes be mimicked. I just wrote what I wrote, whatever felt right at the time.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10825">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10825</a><!-- l -->

Sweet! We've got ourselves a Riku! :D

Also, I completely understand what you mean by the characters being a bit dumb. Sora's sweet, but completely dense.

We should discuss what sort of kinks and such are ok, and aren't. That way we are all on the same page. ^_^

Also, Plat, awesome starting post ^_^\

And so you know, she still looks the same as she did in the dream several years ago ;3

Back
Top Bottom