Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snowed in (A short with Candira and Agnores)

Candira

Singularity
Snow. Piles and piles of it covered the ground in a thick white blanket, and the thick fluffy flakes just kept coming down. The wind tossed it about, making travel something to be done only out of necessity. That was fine with Roxi, though. She had no desire to venture out into that kind of weather, and, thankfully, she had no need. Everything she wanted or needed was here in the house with her. Her fluffy ears twitched a bit when she heard the kettle on the stove whistling at her. Smiling, the pretty neko stood to go prepare her cocoa. Today was the perfect day for it.

She pulled her red hair back into a ponytail as she walked to the kitchen. She pulled down her favorite mugs--one for her and one for her boyfriend--and set to work on the preparations. Her bluish grey eyes smiled along with her as she hummed and poured the hot water into cocoa powder. She stirred up the delightful winter drinks and set them on the table, before she went to find her man.

"I made some cocoa," she said, stepping into their little office area. "Want some?" She stood in the door way, her curvy body leaning against the frame. She wore a green dress today over some black stockings, her red tail swishing behind her.

Snow. Alec used to love the stuff, but that was when he had a job that was actually affected by it. Now that he worked from home, the stuff only served to make his days harder. Especially snow like now: it was nearly impossible to go outside and travel anywhere. Today didn't seem like that would be too much of a problem, however, Alec was noticing; everyone else seemed to be on the ball today, and Alec wouldn't need to take trips to the office.

Alec's ears twitched at the sound of the kettle, turning towards the direction of the sound. His eyes followed and he ran his eyes through his short, brown hair. A smile crossed his face; he could guess what Roxi was up to. He was needing a break anyway, and cocoa with Roxi seemed the best way to spend it. Alec adjusted himself in his seat, moving lowering his feet off the seat of the chair and to the floor, moving his thin brown tail so that he didn't sit on it. He took one look back at the computer screen when Roxi appeared at the door, asking if he wanted cocoa. He knew he had guessed right.

He looked back at her, smiling. "Of course," he said, standing. She was wearing her green dress again, one of his favorites. He always felt it accented her body the best, and the green coloring with her red hair gave that Christmas sense which was fitting considering the holiday was nearing. Alec himself wore blue jeans with a red button up, black stripes creating little red squares over the shirt. His tail waved lazily behind him as he stepped towards Roxi, bringing his hand to her cheek as he gave her a quick kiss. "Thanks, dear," he said, stepping past her and following the smell to the table.

He took up his drink as he sat at the table, eyes glancing over to Roxi. "You look good today," he said, nodding. "Have any plans?"

Roxi smiled at him as he kissed her, purring softly at the affection. "You're welcome." He worked hard, and she always tried to make sure he knew that she appreciated it at the end of the day. And some cocoa was the least she could do. Her boss had called her early this morning and told her not to bother coming in. Operations would be shut down today at their workplace. She was a good proofreader and editor, but all her work was actually at her workstation, where it needed to stay. There was no reason that she couldn't enjoy her little snow day.

His compliment made her smile again. "Aww, thanks. You look nice today, too. But no, no plans for me. I get to stay home and watch movies and try to get you to take a break from work." She chuckled and sat next to him, happily sipping her cocoa. It really hit the spot. "How much work are you going to do today?"

He smiled at her statements, turning to look at her as he sipped on his drink. "I plan on getting as much as you will let me done." He chuckled a little. He took another sip, letting his eyes roam over her curves. "I'm ahead anyway, so its not like a day off will hurt." He nodded and sat his drink on the table, keeping his hands on it. "Do you all ready have the movies picked out?" He asked. It was something he almost expected from Roxi.

They had a cozy life here, living comfortably and happily. Alec had a hard time remembering the last time he had been so content with his life. Since they both worked it was easy to afford this place and any of the other wants or needs they may have, and over time they had built up a large collection of movies and video games. Since Alec worked from home and could work generally at his own pace and Roxi's job never kept her too late, they always had plenty of time to enjoy their collection. He smiled.

She smiled and shook her head, pleased that he was considering spending the day with her instead of in the office. Her ears twitched a little in happiness and her tail swished. "I don't yet. I hadn't really picked anything out. Would you wanna watch with me? We can watch some of your favorites," she offered, hoping it would entice him more. They'd both been hard at work that week and the idea of spending the day with Alec was more than appealing. She caught his eyes wandering over her and she smiled, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"Pretty please? Watch a few movies with me today? I like it better when you're with me." She also liked the idea that he would be close to her and she could give him all of her affection.

Alec smiled at her when she suggested watching some of his favorites, even leaning in for the kiss on his cheek. This past week had been fairly busy, and they had not had as much time for each other as they would have preferred. He sipped on his drink and smiled at her, nodding. "I am yours, today." He said with a soft smile, nodding. His tail swished through the air, showing his general enthusiasm for the idea. He gave her another kiss to help set the idea home, then smiled at her. "How about you pick the first movie, though? I don't have anything I really wanna see right now."

In truth, the movie wasn't important to him. He was just wanted to be near to her, give her all the affection she had missed out on earlier in the week. It sounded better than staring at a computer screen all day.

Roxi's face lit up when he told her that he was hers for the day. She smiled and kissed him back when he gave her another, his lips tasting of cocoa. Purring softly, she set her cocoa down and turned to give him a big hug, nuzzling him. "I'm so happy you're taking the day off." She kissed his cheek and smiled when he suggested she picked the first movie. "Okay, then. I'll pick something we both like." With that, she picked up the cocoa she'd been drinking and sipped on it as she walked over to their, by now, expansive collection of movies to find something to watch with her boyfriend. Something they'd seen many times, something they could maybe not pay attention to for a bit but would still keep them entertained.

When she found it she held it up for his approval. "How about this one?"

Alec nuzzled her back, purring softly with her affection. She was gloriously happy, giving off her smile that had brought Alec to her in the first place. "Me too," he purred, smiling and watching her as she went off to browse their movie collection with her cocoa. He followed her with a smile on his face, taking a seat on the couch and resting the drink in his lap. When she held up her choice, he nodded. "That'll be great." He sat his drink on the table besides the couch and stood, stepping over to her. He gently took the movie from her and kisses her cheek, twitching his ears as he moved to put the movie in for her.

Once the movie was set up, the TV on, and the main menu on screen, he smiled over at Roxi. "Ready for this, my dear?" When she gave her consent, he pushed the play button.

Pleased that he approved of her selection, Roxi got ready to put the movie in herself, but he came to her instead, deciding to do it for her. Sweet of him. She handed it over without hesitation and purred at the kiss he gave her. She moved to the couch and set her mug on the table, arranging herself so that she was comfortable and her dress didn't get all wrinkly. She smiled and nodded when he asked if she was ready and left space for him on the couch. This was such a nice treat--she got Alec all to herself today.

Alec positioned himself on the couch right next to Roxi, sliding in and slipping an arm over her shoulders. His tail laid luxoriously on the opposite side of Roxi. Alec smiled down at Roxi as the movie began, placing a small kiss right between her ears. "Today will be a good day. I got saved from the evil fiend known as work by a beautiful woman, and now she's letting me spend the day with her." He gave a small laugh and squeezed her a little in a hug. "Nice end to a busy week, I'd say."

Roxi purred softly, her ears twitching as Alec put his arms around her and kissed between her ears. She grinned and wiggled them a little on purpose, looking up at him. "Sounds like a great day to me," she said. Snuggling into him she kissed his cheek and rested against him. "I love spending my time with you. I missed just watching movies with you." Her head rested against his shoulder as the movie started playing and she watched the screen, content if she could just cuddle with him.

Alec nipped playfully at her ears when she wiggled them, laughing and turning his attention back to the screen. "I enjoy spending my time with you, as well, dear. I have to admit I missed sitting on this couch and relaxing with you. It seemed like we worked, ate, and slept and did nothing else this past week." He smiled happily leaning his head over and resting it on hers. His tail slipped under him and rested near her, tapping at the couch as it moved. "I love you, Roxi." Alec said after a short silence.

"I love you too, Alec," she said, moving to look up at him. She smiled and pet his tail playfully as he leaned up to kiss him. She couldn't help it. He was so handsome and so sweet to her. Was it a bad thing to want to be close to him? She didn't think it was such a bad thing to want to give him her love and affection. Besides, they could always rewind the movie if they missed anything. She put her arms around him and kissed him again, staying close.

When she kissed him, Alec's ears perked up. He smiled down at her, and when she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him again, he met her kiss happily. He moved his arms around her, pulling her close to him as he kissed her, the movie no longer on his mind. His kiss was passionate, and after a few moments he parted his own lips as his tongue slipped forth and asked for persmission to see her's. He purred, happy, eager to keep her close.

She purred softly as he kissed her back, leaning closer to him as he pulled her in. Her eyes drifted closed and she sighed happily into his kiss, parting her lips when his tongue came calling. She let him explore her mouth and then moved carefully so that she was sitting in his lap, facing him. The movie was long-forgotten in favor of her boyfriend's embrace and passionate kisses. She was more than happy to lose herself like this.

His eyes closed as his tongue explored her mouth, his purrs deepened as she moved to sit in his lap. He kept one arm around her as they kissed, completely lost in each other. His other hand rested on her knees, slowly sliding up off the stocking and under her dress. The hand drew a soft line up her thigh, going a short distance before retreating back to the stocking, and repeating the process, going further and further up her thigh. He gave her a light squeeze of a hug, purring happily.

Her purring grew louder as he ran his hands up her thigh. Her soft body pressed into his and she blushed just a little bit as he teased her. Her hands gently came to his shoulders and she rubbed and squeezed them, rubbing his arms next. She let her tongue dance with his, her fingers slowly coming back to unbutton some of his shirt. Her tail swished a little as she kissed him. She gave him a little squeeze as well and stayed just as close as he wanted her.

When she started to unbutton his shirt, Alec smiled into the kiss. He had worn a simple white t-shirt under the button up, one that clung to his thin physique. He tongue danced with hers as his hand danced more and more up her thigh, getting closer and closer to the warmth between her legs. His tail patted the couch in excitement as his hands traveled further and further up her thigh. His hand eventually reach between her legs, giving it a light touch through the fabric, before traveling back down her thigh.

She blushed softly as he found the spot between her thighs and then trailed his fingers back down to her thigh. She purred a little louder, unbuttoning more, exposing more. She stopped and then ran her hands up and down his sides, breaking the kiss to give more attention to his neck. Roxi sucked and nibbled at his pulse, wanting to excite him more.

Alec's breathe caught when she went to his neck, suckling and nibbling. Soft moans escaped through his heavy purrs, he wrapped his arm around her tighter, hugging her close. His hand traveled up her thigh wants more to the spot between her legs, but this time it didn't leave; he lightly massaged her through the fabric of her panties, feeling her warmth and excitement. He smiled, breathing heavy, his excitement growing.

Roxi moaned softly as she played with his neck, Alec's fingers only adding to her excitement. She purred loudly and slid a little further down his body trailing kisses toward his collarbone and standing there. She let him play with her, her tail thrashing a bit as she slipped her hands up his sides and back to his chest, unbuttoning the rest of the shirt.

Alec leaned his head to the side to give her better access, his own tail jumping around in excitement. His hand pushed the fabric of her panties to the side, running his finger lightly over her clit as he ran his finger down, exploring her wetness. His was slow and exact in his movements, taking his time to explore and give her pleasure.

Roxi blushed a little and suckled at his collarbone running her hands over his chest, slipping one down beneath the waistband of his jeans. Soft moans escaped her as his fingers played with her clit, exploring her. He was so good at finding just the right way to touch her. "Mmm, it feels so good, Alec." She took her time with him and then ran her tongue from his collarbone to his neck and then kissed his lips deeply, her tongue seeking refuge as soon as her lips were locked with his.

It didn't take much to rile Roxi up, and she was already ready for more.

Alec kept purring, enjoying everything she was doing. When he slipped her hand under the waistband of his jeans, his breathe caught. "Mm, I am glad you enjoy it," Alec purred as he slipped a finger inside of, making a claw-like motion as he slipped it back out. Slowly he slipped two fingers back in, repeating the same motion as her lips met his, his tongue meeting hers as soon as it she was there. He purred loudly, smiling into the kiss.

The redhead purred into the kiss, moaning a little louder as he slipped two fingers inside her and drove her a little crazy. She panted softly and pressed against him as she used her free hand to undo his jeans, giving her hands more freedom to play with him. Her hand gently stroked him through his sex through his boxer briefs. Roxi's tongue tangled with his as she carefully took him out of his underwear to play.

Back
Top Bottom