Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Private Kane x Allora 1/1

Kane's head snapped side to side, clearly flustered by all of the attention. He cleared his throat, followed by an awkward cough. He hated the attention, but wasn't about to be outdone. He already had a reputation to uphold. How could he hold his head up if he turned down even a friendly sparring session. Allora put away her weapons, holding up her hands.
'Goodness,' Kane thought to himself with a sad look on his face, 'she doesn't even know what she's doing, does she?'
"Come on!" A Black Swan mercenary cried out. "Kick some ass!"
Kane rolled his eyes, looking at Allora as if to implore her to rethink this.
"Come on," he told her, "we don't have to-"
Allora charged at him, swinging her arm in his direction, though not in a closed fist. It was more of an improvised karate chop. He casually moved his head out of the away, taking a side step as she flew forward, completely missing him. She turned back around with a smile on her face, appearing to have fun. At least SHE was enjoying this. Kane was in fear that he'd end up hurting her. She swung for him once again, this time having her hit deflected by his arm being raised at the right time.
He looked into her eyes, seeing that she was a little stunned by his reaction time. With a simple sweep of his foot, he knocked her off balance. She began to fall, suddenly with Kane quickly grabbing onto her. He wasn't cruel; he didn't want her landing on the dirty tavern floor.
As he caught her, his arms were wrapped around her. It almost looked romantic, with Jules starting to get a laugh out of that.
"We're you two sparring or having a moment?!" she hollered. Kane looked into Allora's eyes, feeling himself blush.

Allora blushed as well, but quickly recovered, pushing herself away from Kane and standing back from him. "And... I think you won that one," she admitted, still smiling. The men in the tavern hooted and hollered, congratulating Kane. She smiled bigger, and clapped as well.
"But now, it's my turn." And with that, she shifted into her beast form, feeling her armor falling off of her, but her scarf remaining snugly fastened just how she liked it. The crowd backed up, moving tables and chairs to create a decent sized circle.
She squared her paws, finally comfortable, but winced, forgetting about her sprained ankle. 'It will only be for a second, I'll be fine,' she thought to herself. She favored her leg, though still perfectly balanced.
Kane shifted as well, his armor falling to the floor, with a pair of softer cloth shorts remaining on his back legs. He struggled to get the rest of the armor off, wiggling and shaking it. She laughed inside her head, unable to laugh as a fox.
Finally, he was out, and the two squared up. This time, she waited for him to make the first move. He was clearly inexperienced in his beast form, nearly stumbling over his paws, his tail wagging wildly from nerves. She stood calm, still, tail perfectly straight for balance.
He lunged, shoulder first, hoping to knock her over and pin her, but she was too quick. Allora bent her knees and ran towards him as he did to her, using her small size to her advantage. She slipped between his legs sideways, using her own shoulder to knock one of his paws out from under him. She stood once more, having gone completely under his body like a tunnel. He skid across the floor, having expected to hit something and instead having his paw knocked out from under him with his momentum having no goal.
He landed on his side, but stood quickly once more, baring his teeth slightly out of instinct. Allora once again stood calm, playing the waiting game. They began to pace in a slow circle, Kane's fur raising up once again out of feral instinct.
He lunged again, this time leading with his teeth. He stumbled over his paws as he ran towards her, not picking up as much speed as he could. Allora waited until the last possible second, and sidestepped, jumping onto his back as he passed her. Kane, confused, turned his head backward, snapping at the air, letting his momentum carry him this time into a wall. He stumbled back a few steps. Allora, still hanging on tight, began shaking her body back and forth, finally managing to get him to fall over sideways. She gently clamped her teeth around his neck. "I win," she mumbled into his fur in beast speak.

Kane's face showed that he was completely in shock. She had bested him, something that nobody had ever done before. Granted, he was rarely in his beast from, sticking to his anthropomorphic form instead, having favored it throughout the years. She let go of his neck with Kane sitting on the floor, seeing how happy Allora was. She looked so cute in her beast from. Her ears, her soft tail- her everything. He felt his tail wagging, though had the moment taken from him from all the laughter.
"You got beat by a chick!" a mercenary shouted.
"I thought you were better than THAT!" another mercenary shouted. Clearly none of them meant any disrespect by this, being half drunk and only joking. Kane however took it to heart a bit, lowering his head down. He didn't say much after that, grabbing onto his gear with his teeth, dragging it to his room. The only thing he was unable to get was his sword and boots, that laid there on the tavern floor.
"Good job." he told her through his teeth. "I'll...be right back. I need to shift back into my anthro form."

Allora yipped, not even quite a word, even in beast speak. She was so excited about being good at something, and showing off a little bit. Her "Yip!" was more of a laugh, as she watched Kane back into his room. She of course shifted back into her anthro form with no qualms at all, having her scarf wrapped just perfectly around her. A tug here, an adjustment there, and it was good as new. She felt the eyes of the men on her body as she bent at the waist to gather her armor. 'I need to enchant this somehow,' she thought, 'so it shifts with me, covering me in beast form as well as anthro, without having to change.'
Once she had her armor back on, she grab Kane's sword and boots that were still on the ground, and headed to his room. The crowd had dispersed, and she received a few drunken congratulatory slaps on the back as she passed. She nodded to them in thanks, as they headed back to their tables and bar stools. She headed up the stairs, swishing her tail back and forth behind herself happily.
She made sure to check herself in the full length mirror in the hall, before entering his room. Her ears and tail were still covered nicely and completely black, and she nodded to herself, checking to make sure she was still the color of midnight. No white showed, but she knew that soon she would need to cover her markings in charcoal once again. Her fur looked dusty, being dirty from rolling around on the tavern floor, and she knew she would need a bath before setting off for Bray lake the next morning. She adjusted her whiskers, twitched her ears, checked her tail, and wondered in the back of her mind why she was making sure she looked... pretty, before entering his room. At that thought, she turned from the mirror, and barged in.

Kane had been sitting on his bed with his back facing where the door was. His heart jumped when the sound of his door being burst open. In his panic, he had forgotten the he were still completely naked. Without even realizing he bared not even a stitch of clothes, he swung around, taking up a fighting stance out of reflex. He stood there, seeing Allora. He blushed, feeling a sudden breeze from the open door. He glanced down, seeing his "glory" and all. His face flushed red behind his white fur, quickly covering himself up.
"H-hey!" he said panicked, making sure to properly shield his privates. "What the h-hell?! You ever h-hear of a t-t-th-thing called nuh-knocking!"
His embarrassment made him stutter like an idiot.

Luckily, the southern area wasn't the first place Allora normally looked when seeing someone. But her eyes were drawn downward as Kane's paws quickly flew to cover himself. She gasped and quickly shut the door, squinting her eyes closed even as she stood back in the hallway.

"Sorry!" she called, hearing bumping and stumbling from the other side of the door. "I thought I had given you enough time to get dressed!"
She felt horrible, tail between her legs, as she stood outside of his room waiting. She kept her eyes squinted shut even still, her right paw on the door handle and her left carrying Kane's things.

Kane could be heard mumbling to himself about how stupid he felt, with self loathing taking it's course.
"It's fine," he said nearly in a growl, not mad at her; he was mad at himself. For everything. "Just come inside, I don't care. I've got underwear on."
Allora entered, still shielding her face slightly. She finally lowered her hand, watching as Kane dressed himself. He was clearly still shy about the whole ordeal, pulling on his armor one piece at a time.
"I....um....I dunno what your plans are for tonight. Did you still have stuff you wanted to do and where were you gonna sleep? I mean, I'm willing to....share my bed if you want."
Kane felt himself getting awkward, thinking about sleeping next to Allora. There suddenly was a lost look in his eyes. He shook his head, forgetting where he was for a moment. Due to his dirty thoughts about Allora, he slipped while trying to pull on his leather armor, falling on the floor. He let out an "ump" as he hit the ground, followed by a sigh.
"Can today get any worse?...." he mumbled to himself, feeling utter defeat.

Allora suddenly stiffened, wondering where the heck she actually was going to sleep. Long ago she had trained her body to no longer be nocturnal, just as other Ebony warriors did. But... it had been long since she had slept in a bed... inside... The day before when she was passed out didn't count in her mind.
She made up her mind boldly. "I'll... sleep here," she declared, trying to sound decisive. "That is, if you don't mind..."
Waiting for his response, she set his things down next to the dresser. She took off her own armor as well, leaving her once again in just her scarf. In the angled lighting, one could see her lean muscles defined by her black fur. Her legs were perfect, with her thighs and backside being her favorite part of her body. She moved to the bathroom, heading to check her tips one last time.

Kane swallowed nervously. He didn't know if it were a mistake or not to offer letting her sleep with him. He'd never slept in the same bed with another woman, let alone was used to any physical contact. He awkwardly sat there, realizing there was no point to wearing his armor in bed. Or perhaps....he should? Kane shook his head.
"Are you an idiot?" he growled at himself. "Who on earth SLEEPS in there armor?"
Kane frantically thought to himself as Allora was in the bathroom. Maybe if he acted casual he wouldn't be so awkward. Kane slowly began to strip his armor away once again, setting it aside down beside the bed. The bed itself wasn't huge, but two people could sleep on it if they slept close beside each other.
"What am I supposed to do?" he asked himself.
Kane awkwardly got into bed, pulling the covers over him, just lying there. He stared up at the ceiling, awaiting Allora to exit the bathroom.

Allora stared at herself in the mirror, wetting down some of the fur on her muzzle that had gotten out-of-whack during the wrestling. Her green eyes looked very bright in the candle light of the bathroom. She stared herself in the eye, getting a grip on her emotions. She wasn't even sure why she was having a sudden emotional breakdown, but she sure as hell wasn't about to do it in front of Kane.

'But what would Jake say?' her consciousness asked her once again. She shook her head back and forth.

"Jake doesn't own me. I don't even like him," she growled to herself. She smoothed her fur on her arms down to her paws, getting some of the dust off to make it more shiny.

'But what would he thing? You're going to sleep with a wolf,' her head told her. She squinted her eyes shut, taking uneven breaths.

"Not like that though..." She grumbled. Right? Of course she wasn't going to mess around with the wolf. The incredibly attractive... mysterious wolf that saved her life... and was so good at fighting... and so good with his hands...

'No!' she thought. But she wasn't too sure. She looked at her body in the mirror again. Her scarf complimented her breasts perfectly, covering them at the perfect angle to be sexy but not slutty. And she knew it. And she could see her hard nipples poking through the fabric...

'Fuck!' she thought, breathing deeply, trying to think of non sexual things. But it was futile. 'Why am I so turned on!'

She took a few more deep breaths, and just hoped to the Gods that it was dark enough with the sun now set that he wouldn't notice. She opened the door and boldly walked out of the bathroom.

She saw Kane, already in bed, and so she took the open side. She pulled the covers up, and eased her way on to the mattress. A real mattress! For a second she got really excited and forgot all about her predicament, and snuggled down into the soft bed. It was only after that she realized that she had rubbed her entire length of body all along Kane's side, her tail brushing against his stomach and hip.

Kane felt himself get turned on, trying to act like he didn't notice. Their bodies were pressed against each other slightly with Kane trying his best not to think of dirty thoughts. It wasn't fair to her; the thought alone of HER wanting HIM was ridiculous. He literally had nothing to offer, and yet, the thought of her body up on his. The smell of her fur. He wondered how soft her breasts must feel like. The taste of her nipples. His hands on her ass, massaging her butt playfully. The feeling of-
Kane felt himself getting hard, unable to stop the sensation. A wave of panic overcame him, feeling his member poke into her backside. Like the awkward wolf he was, he rolled around in bed, facing his back towards her and covered his head.
"S-shit...." he whined to himself. He looked down at his member in frustration "Go away~!" he whispered to himself, as if trying to will his erection away.

Allora giggled as she felt Kane turn. It was very gentlemanlike of him to do that, and she respected it greatly, even if it only turned her on more. She sighed to herself, knowing that it was probably a bad idea anyway. She barely knew the wolf! She shook her head, wondering what she had been thinking. She needed to get to know him first. Maybe if this adventure goes well...

She closed her eyes, and slowed her breathing, trying to get some sleep. Soon, she was out like a light.

The next morning, she woke up earlier than Kane, and slipped into her armor quietly so as not to wake him. She knew they would be traveling in antrho form to the lake because of her ankle. It hadn't helped that she had wrestled with Kane in beast form the day before, and she was sure feeling it today. She decided to find Jules herself before they left.

Jules was up already as well, drinking coffee and tending to a human man with an ugly gash on his calf. She was sewing him up, and he didn't show any sign of being in pain whatsoever. He laughed at a joke Jules was telling as I reached the table.

"Ah, Allora!" she exclaimed. "How did you sleep?" She winked at me.

"Very well actually, and not like you'd think!" I made sure to clarify. She smirked and looked back at her work, her fingers expertly sewing up the laceration. "Anyway," Allora continued. "Can you make sure my ankle is set decently before we set off?"

"Of course dear," she agreed, still focused on sewing.

Once the man was good to go, she turned to Allora, motioning for her to sit down. It took no time at all for her to make a stiff cast that she could wear under her armor. "But no shifting forms for a while, okay?" she said strictly. "I don't care what Kane's fetishes are."

Allora felt her face grow red, but she simply nodded. The sun had been coming up steadily as they worked, and now she simply was to wait for Kane.

Kane awoke from a nightmare he had. His eyes shot open, feeling them watering a little from the fright and sorrow. He laid there in bed, staring up at the ceiling. His ears were folded back as he placed his hands on his head, covering his eyes as be began to suddenly weep. Tears streamed down the fur on his face as he lost his ability to keep it together. He didn't even fully understand why he was crying; the blood he'd spilled, the people he'd lost, the pain of living a life alone. Perhaps all of them.
Kane finally managed to stop his crying, forcing himself to get up out of bed. He slept horribly that night, only getting sleep here and there when his penis wasn't keeping him awake. All he could think about was sexual things the night before. And when he wasn't thinking about sex he was thinking about how lonely he was and how much he wanted to reach out and hold Allora he feel her body against his.
Kane got dressed, holstered his sword to his belt, and slipped on his boots. He grabbed the few things he needed before leaving out the door.

Kane entered the infirmary area of the Black Swan, noticing Jules patching up a Black Swan mercenary.
"Hey there, lucky," Jules winked. "Allora says you too didn't get down and dirty; she's probably just too modest though."
Kane sigh under his breath, rolling his eyes.
"We didn't do anything." Kane assured her sounding frustrated. He glanced over in Allora's direction. His eyes were still red from the tears he'd shed earlier that morning, hoping she wouldn't notice.
"You ready?" he asked her.

Allora nodded in his direction, favoring her right leg for the moment. She knew her sprained left ankle was going to get enough of a beating in the next day or so. In anthro form, it would take the two close to three days to reach the cabin by the lake. She had no idea what awaited them.

She found herself wondering exactly what would happen between her and Kane as well on this miniature adventure. She had made sure to re-apply some charcoal to her white markings, covering them once again in her semi-permanent solution. As long as he didn't know her secret, he would still respect her as an full Ebony, and this comforted her.

They left the Black Swan, thanking Jules for her help. They had decided to hunt on their way north, that way they would not have to carry bags of food, and would just be able to eat when they became hungry. Allora hoped that during some of their downtime at night, maybe Kane would actually teach her how to use her daggers.

Hiking on foot in her anthro form through the woods was actually a new experience for Allora. She had only ever been in the woods in her beast form. She enjoyed the crunch of the autumn leaves beneath her feet as she walked, several yards in front of Kane. She was wrapped up in her own joyful thoughts, dancing to the music in her head. She moved her feet to the unheard rhythm, swaying her hips as she did so.

Kane followed closed behind Allora, not really liking the fact that she was taking the lead. She didn't know how to use her daggers and had little to no combat experience. The woods they were trekking through wasn't necessarily the safest, though Kane wasn't about to mention that to her. Being a little naive, at least for the time being, would probably be a little easier due to the situation. He didn't want her getting paranoid and drag her feet in fear. Though, considering her high level of energy, he doubted that would ever happen. He sort of wished he could take some of that energy she had for himself.
Kane's mind wandered, not really saying much as he walked.
"How's your ankle doing?" he inquired, wondering if she were going to need to take a break any time soon.

Allora slowed to walk beside Kane. "It's fine," she said, thinking. The wrap job that Jules had done was better than she could have hoped for. It really helped her leg stay stiff. But she knew it wouldn't last forever. "We might need to take a short break in the next few hours... just so I can sit for a while. Maybe we can eat then too!"

The two kept walking, this time with Allora walking beside Kane. The sun had not yet reached its apex in the sky, so she knew they still had hours left of walking. Of walking... and not really talking. She knew it was going to get boring... but she didn't quite want to ask anything too direct about Kane's past just yet.

"Um... how old are you?" she blurted. randomly, simply trying to make conversation. She glanced away from Kane into the woods to hide eyes, scared he would see how unsure of herself she was around him sometimes.

Kane wasn't even fully focused on the question.
"20" he told her very dryly. He glanced over at her, seeing the uncertainty in her gaze. He frowned, wondering what she was thinking.
'She's probably laughing at how pathetic I am or something,' he thought to himself.
"Any other questions?" he asked, sounding harsher than he meant to.

She continued looked away, feeling sheepish for asking.
"N-no," she stammered. "I'm 18." She didn't know why she added the last part, she would just always answer her own questions that she asked others. It was a personal quirk.
She watched between the trees, her eyes avoiding Kane's. Occasionally she would see a rabbit or mouse scuttling under the dry leaves. The trees were beautiful, with colors of red, orange, yellow, and green speckled throughout. It was mid-autumn, and a warm day for such. The blue sky was apparent above their heads, sometimes making itself visible through the canopy. The mixture of colors made Allora feel alive. She had always loved the forest, even more than the Brimstone Mountains sometimes. She breathed a deep sigh, smelling everything around her with her exceptional sense of smell.
She glanced at Kane again, but quickly looked away, not wanting to bother him with more questions.

Kane realized how harsh he had sounded, feeling himself get a little uncomfortable (as always). He put his fist up to his mouth, clearing his throat. His eyes kept to the path leading toward the lake with his ears twitching from the sound of a branch snapping underneath his foot.
"Do you have any family?" Kane asked out of nowhere, not even sure if it were a topic he should be bringing up. Kane looked over at Allora, finally forcing himself to act like a normal person around her, making sure he looked at her eyes and nowhere else.
"Sorry," Kane apologized. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I know life can be hard. I guess I ask because I never really got to know mine."
There was a lost look in his eyes, still focused on Allora however.

Startled by a question, Allora did a double take. "Y-yes..." she began, thinking of exactly how much she wanted to tell him. She couldn't let him know the reason she had been disowned; that her white markings from the dragonkind marked her as cursed. Her family had never told her why the dragon had blessed her birth, they only knew that the 'blessing' had cursed their lives. The village labeled them as outcasts, and their family had been forced to publicly disown her, and banish her to the woods at the base of the mountain. She understood they had done it to save their family name, and in return she had changed her own name, covered her fur in charcoal, and joined up with a traveling Ebony caravan of warriors and merchants.
This is where she had met Jake. The foxes from the Brimstone, no matter the gender, were trained to be the greatest warriors in the land. In other Ebony clans however, the females were not allowed to be trained for battle. So, while Allora worked as a minor healer with the caravan, Jake took quite the interest in her, the pig he was, and when she could not take it anymore, she claimed to have to leave on her own personal agenda, and took to the woods soon after, masquerading as a true fox with no anthro form.
"My... family doesn't like me much," she evaded, eyes cast down. "I left when I was young to travel on my own."

Kane frowned.
"I'm sorry to hear that," he told her, not wanting to press further on the subject. However, he felt she was not telling him the full story. Even so, he knew there was no sense in prying. It wasn't his place. His mind began to wander, thinking about his home life. He'd been alone ever since he was a kid. He grew up in a small village, having no father or mother to raise him. He made his money by doing odd chores that the villagers needed going: cleaning chimneys, fixing fences- he was even paid to spy on a man after the the man's wife suspected him of cheating on her. Kane had done it all, working his entire life for everything he had. He chose to become an adventurer and mercenary when he was 14. The rest was history.
"So," Kane asked her, changing the subject quickly. "I bet you get a lot of attention."
He looked at her figure, wondering if he had said too much. He quickly looked away, acting like he had never looked in the first place.

Allora looked down at herself, from her angle seeing her smaller than average chest. Remembering not to get too down, she turned to look at her backside, which was her favorite part of her body. Her hips were wider than average, and her legs muscular. She was not only curvy and sexy, but also a fast runner.
"I suppose," she said shyly, knowing full well she did. Not when they looked at her from the front, but when she turned to walk away. She could nearly feel their eyes burning into her backside as she would mosey off. Especially at the caravan.
Thinking about this, she took a few steps in front of Kane as they walked, swishing her fluffy tail from side to side with her hips as she walked along.

Kane helplessly glanced at her backside, watching as her tail swished from side to side. He felt his face get a little warm. She had been acting odd ever since they had met and if he didn't know any better he would have thought she was flirting with him. But he DID know better. He had never been wanted by the opposite sex and if anything she was probably just really confident about who she was. Kane frowned, knowing all too well that a woman like her would have men all over her. He had been down the road of trying to fight for affection. After nearly getting himself killed in the name of "love" more than once he had come to the acceptance of being alone. He looked up at the sky, staring at the clouds drifting by.
"Hopefully the weather stays nice," Kane said, chancing the painful subject.

Allora absentmindedly swished her tail around to her front, taking it in her paws and stroking her soft fur. She was checking to see if the charcoal still covered its white tip which, of course, it did. She walked a little slower, with Kane catching up on her left. The two walked in silence.
Several hours later, with the sun just beginning to fall, she requested that they stop and rest. Her ankle was only just starting to bother her, but she didn't want it to even start to get bad. She knew that rest was key in keeping it from swelling up like a watermelon. She propped it up when she sat, letting the blood flow easier.
The two sat under a large oak tree, with orange and yellow leaves raining down upon them each time the wind gusted. She sat on a rock, her foot propped up on a branch comfortably while she rested. She took from her small pack she had been given a small waterskin, squeezing a stingy amount into her muzzle. Her stomach growled, and she looked down.
For a second she thought about shifting, planning ahead, but then remembered that she wasn't allowed to shift because of her paw... She hadn't thought about that when thinking about how they were going to get food. She shyly looked over towards Kane. "I'm hungry... and I just remembered that I can't shift. I can't hunt..." she said sheepishly, feeling foolish for having been so absentminded.

Kane chuckled, standing up from underneath the oak tree. He cracked his neck, giving her a smile.
"Sure thing," he told her. "I'll be back in a little bit."
Kane undid the sheath on his belt, tossing down his sword next to her.
"I"m not going to be needing this," he said, taking the knife out from his boot. With flourish, he spun the knife on his finger, tossed it in the air, then caught it with the blade facing downwards. "I won't be long," he told her, forcing himself to act happy. He turned, walking away in the direction of the thicker wooded area of the forrest.

Kane left Allora under the tree, making his way deeper into the forest. He had placed his dagger in an upper sheath on his torso of the armor he wore. His eyes wandered, looking at the leaves of the trees. The forest floor was covered in dead leaves, with the occasional scurry of a field mouse or other small rodent running by. Kane however was not interested in small game. At least that small.
Kane's ear twitched, with him suddenly stopping. He looked over his shoulder, holding his breath to hear better. His ears were erect as he stood there motionlessly. He furrowed his brow.
"Hmm," Kane turned back around. "I swore I-"
An arrow shot into his shoulder, with Kane letting out a yell. He landed on his back, gritting his teeth. He closed his eyes, with his breath shallowing.
With with the bandit that had shot him lowering his bow, he smiled.
"Too easy," he said amused. The bandit, dressed in rough leather with his bow in hand, walked over to the anthropomorphic wolf that laid there motionlessly on the ground.
The bandit stood over him, seeing that the wolf was completely out for, lying with it's eyes closed. The bandit was surprised that the wolf would be so easily taken out with and arrow shot into it's shoulder.
"Guess I hit something important," he snickered, kneeling over Kane. "I don't know much about you freaks. Now, let's see what you got."
The bandit looked at the empty sheath on Kane's torso, confused.
"Looks like somebody didn't bring a weapon into the woods. Bad move."
There was a sudden jolt from Kane, having the dagger hidden under the leaves of the forrest floor. He stabbed the bandit in the neck, seeing the life drain from his eyes.
"Yeah," Kane said bearing his teeth as the bandit tried to breath, chocking to death on his own blood. "Bad fucking move, pal."

After removing the arrow and hastily patching his wound with some of the supplies the bandit had, Kane looted the bandit, finding some food rations: plenty of dried meat, some bread, and even some fruit all in a bag the bandit had stashed behind a tree. Kane painfully made his way back to the tree Allora was under.

Back
Top Bottom