Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon X digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Story:
So here's the situation: you are a nerd, and like any other nerd, you got the new pokemon game as soon as your fingers could wrap themselves around the cash to buy it, and the ds. However, unlike the rest of the nerds, you unwittingly bought a trail version that's being used by nintendo to capture brainwaves in an effort to better understand how the mind of a player works. This is all fine and good, but only for so long. One day, or night, there's a terrible lightning storm, and you get hit. Everything goes black, and you suddenly find yourself with the last pokemon you were thinking about. They explain that your weird, and in somewhere called the pokidigi world. This is where things will get interesting.

Gameplay:
This I'm still working on, because the idea just came to me a few minutes ago while I was walking my babies so there's bound to be room for improvement or suggestions. Okay so everyone will get ONE pokemon from any generation. The monster you choose will eventually be able to digivolve into higher forms, and return back again once the fighting is done. Now, as your partner "levels up" they'll learn the traditional moves they get in the game, but they'll also get TWO additional moves which will change based on the stage their in, and will be unique to them. The levels will be the same as digimon: rookie, champion, ultimate, and mega. I'm not sure if this will last longer than the need for four forms, but if it does we'll work on that when we get there. If your pokemon starts out as a fully evolved pokemon, traditionally, then you'll have to create something to be it's rookie form. All fully evolved pokemon will be treated as a champion, or higher(if so desired), but you'll have to make the lower forms.

So any questions, or suggestions?
Also, I work and have school, plus have a limited experience with GMing, so I'm probably going to need at least one Co-GM. If your interested in this, PM me, and include some links for successful rps you've GMed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom