Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

shooting s t a r ▬▬ ★ ██ temp. closed ▌

Status
Not open for further replies.

star_phantasia

Super-Earth

nagareboshitop_zps2401c7a2.png

• ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ★★ Welcome to shooting star! New year, new thread, new RPs!

• I'm going to try to keep this thread even more concise than usual!
              Quite a bit has changed and shifted taste-wise for me, but I'll address that below.

More importantly, I still have yet to really figure out a schedule or get offline things sorted out, so I'll be
              a bit on/off as I try to sort through everything, but I will work toward getting online at least three days a week and update all partners~.

In my next post, I have some required reading as far as guidelines, but feel free
              to peruse the rest of the thread at your whim or simply message me!
              I look forward to planning and roleplaying! As always, happy RPing! ♥

▬▬ ★ kimi wa itsumo kagayaiteta

• starbanner_zps565cbe3b.png

• x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
      x g u i d e l i n e s

• ★ ┊▌ x I'm not looking to cyber. I am not looking for anything smut-based/driven, or mostly smutty.
          x x x x x I like some (or no) smut and lots of ecchi, but am not looking to main the sexy times.

★ ┊▌ x Literacy is important. I'm expecting proper grammar, spelling and all that.
          x x x x x But I am hoping for creative, lively posts. The latter easily makes up for the former.

★ ┊▌ x With that said, I do also like size to posts. Two, chunky paragraphs to a post is all I'm looking for.
          x x x x x If you can do three to five, that's stellar! I'll work to match whatever you provide.

★ ┊▌ x Multi-chara is also a necessary thing in my RPs, of both parties.
          x x x x x I certainly don't mind working with a small number of characters, but I do love a large cast!

★ ┊▌ x While I strongly prefer PMs and IMs for roleplaying, I am quite open to playing on a thread.

★ ┊▌ x Most importantly, remember to follow all of the rules of BMR!

★ ┊▌ x Oh, also, have fun roleplaying! That's important. If I am boring you, please tell me. ♥

▬▬ ★ egao hitotsu chiisa na hoshi

x d e t a i l s && p r e f s

• ██████ ★ ▌ x To be very forward, I'm just looking for something mostly light-hearted, action-y, fluffy and with potential for emotionally mature/dark scenes.
          x x x x x x x x x x I love romance! Some requited romance is a necessity, and I love some drama and comedy to round things out.

██████ ★ ▌ x More than ever, I am really looking for some reverse harem action! Not only do I want us to play harems for each other, but I'm looking for a bit of indulgence to it!
          x x x x x x x x x x I would love if we loosely create at least a pair of the harem characters for one another (personality traits, appearance, etc).

██████ ★ ▌ x Since this does occasionally become a problem - I am not looking for a roleplay where my character plays second fiddle.
          x x x x x x x x x x We'll both have a main (or two), and they're both central to the roleplay. Just the same, I'm not going to be trying to edge your character out of the spotlight, so please do not do that to me.

██████ ★ ▌ x Even though I am looking to main a female character for a het pairing, I can easily play whatever my partner is looking for!
          x x x x x x x x x x Gender and sexuality aren't too serious for me, but do mind some genders may take some work for me since I'd be new to them. All I ask is that any characters in sexual situations be (mostly) humanoid.

██████ ★ ▌ x Both descriptions and images (stand alone or for reference) are nice! However, if images are used, I ask that they not be photos.
          x x x x x x x x x x I don't care what media is used in your image or whether it's fan or original art. Anything drawn / cg /whatevs is fine.

▬▬ ★ taisetsu ni shiteta yo ( eien no STARLIGHT )

x s e r i e s / c r e a t o r s

• ██████ ★ ▌ x So the basic breakdown here is, there are titles that are used for inspiration and then influence. For the inspiration, I like to loosely borrow ideas, themes or whatever from the series.
          x x x x x x x x x If it's an influence, I like to borrow from it more heavily and directly. It probably sounds confusing, but there's some sense somewhere, I promise! Most importantly -- I am not looking to play in canon.
          x x x x x x x x x I don't mind if we maybe borrow some canon characters, but don't ask me to play any if you won't be playing some for me. (Goes without saying, right?)

██████ ★ ▌ x The creators part will get their own details, but I'm most looking to use the general themes and tone of whatever they're know for. It'll become quite obvious when looking it over.
          x x x x x x x x x edit : But for now, this sect. is scrapped.

• ██████ ★ ▌ x inspired by :

• ★ Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon

• I would love to try some of the basic themes and keep the idea of badass girls saving the day.
            Between the manga, anime, PGSM and the Myu-verses, I'd like to borrow bits and pieces of each to try something.
            Maybe some of the anime's fluff and filler (especially S.1-3) with the manga's basic ideas and PGSM's tone and quirkiness.
            The ways in which mythology and science are used is especially fun and I would love to emulate it.

★ Final Fantasy | Bravely Default | Chocobo series

• As far as FF goes, I'm familiar with V - IX, but get the gist of some of the others. In general, I would
            like to borrow vague plot, setting or role/job ideas from the series and certainly use the tone and
            sense of fantasy unique to the series. I would also love to do something similar to BD in terms of
            plot and world, but maybe shake it up setting-wise a bit. I also greatly enjoy the atmosphere and
            fun quirks of the Chocobo games and would really love to do something like the Wii / DS titles.

★ Chrono Trigger

• Well, what isn't there to love about a unique setting and time travel thrown in? Not much!
            And that's exactly what I'd like to play with most as far as CT goes. Obviously, a quirky
            and fun cast of characters is also a must, but I would like to try to plan/brainstorm a setting
            and do some developing here and there. Where I'd like to differ most though is in focus.
            I'd rather try something even more casual, and maybe a bit more manga in tone than gaming
            (even less plot-direction and more character-focus and world-hopping).

★ Teen Titans | Young Avengers

• I lumped these all together because ultimately, I just want to do something fun like some of
            the zanier runs of each series and borrow from the idea of a team of young heroes
            saving the day and being teens/young adults. We can borrow the basic roles of canon
            characters, go mostly or even completely original! I have some vague ideas here, but either
            way it's something I would absolutely love to roleplay.

★ Monster High

• Okay, I know, I know. More mythology and occult stuff! It's a bit of a fascination!
            I think the idea behind MH is cute and fun though, and I love the shorts that Nerd Corps
            does for it too. I'd like to loosely emulate it, but apply to some of the more manga-like
            themes and standards.

★ Escaflowne | From Far Away | Magic Knight Rayearth

• Okay. Being whisked away into another world of fantasy, legends and maybe
            even mecha! Yes, please~! I wouldn't mind borrowing from any of these on any level.
            However, I would really like to do something where the foreign character(s) really
            have to adjust to the fantasy cultures and world as a whole, and have some level
            of political drama going on. Mecha are always a bonus. ♥

★ Yuu Yuu Hakusho

• Well, playing detective but being able to throw in otherworldly things sounds like fun to me.
            I do most enjoy YYH's set-up of human, spirit and demon world with youkai and humans
            intermingling on interesting levels and having to keep some sense of harmony and
            especially secrecy, but I am up for playing with this in a variety of ways.

★ Shoujo

• Period. The rare instance where I will do purely slice of life with very tiny, low amounts
            of fantasy. Admittedly, I'd still vastly prefer to do something like the more action-y
            and fantasy-based shoujo series, but I don't mind emulating ones like Hana Yori
            Dango or Love*Com.

★ Seinen

• Technically, the other space in which I will do slice of life-heavy and low on
            the fantasy. But I do ask for more fantasy of these than the shoujo stuff. I would also
            much prefer for the route of seinen that basically means something kind of shounen
            but just with more mature content. Because why not~!? I have titles to reference here
            that range in tone that can be borrowed from~.

██████ ★ ▌ x influenced by :

• ★ 7 Seeds

• Personally, I'm not much into the post-apocalyptic stuff - but I really love 7 Seeds and think
            it'd be an amazing series to RP based on. I definitely want to go original as far as characters
            and wouldn't mind doing so with other matters, but how original or where to borrow from
            the manga doesn't matter too much to me. I just want to RP the basic idea and have a world
            somewhat similar - it is a big piece of what sets it apart from other post-apocalyptic stuff
            for me.

★ Sonic the Hedgehog

• Gotta go fast, right!? Just kidding. Kinda. Between the games, Sonic X and fandom to a point, I
            enjoy the world of StH and the tone of it and want to play with something similar - or even in it!
            I also love Sonic, and think having a character similar to him in the RP would be a lot of fun.
            I'd like to RP something along the lines of a light-hearted adventure and have some slice of life
            aspects too. Borrowing from the Adventure games and/or the storybook stuff (or side titles)
            is all go for me.

★ Battle Force 5

• The whole team unit doing cool, action-y things (vehicles included) and world-hopping to
            save the day and kick butt sounds fun to me~. I'd like to borrow some of the basics and
            follow it loosely or closely, playing with setting and plot and all kinds of stuff!

▬▬ ★ ano hi boku wa mamorenakute

x i d e a s && p l o t s

• ██████ ★ ▌ x Yay! Here are the original ideas! To be honest, some do actually borrow
          x x x x x x x x x from canon works still! Some (much) more heavily than others. However, I have them here instead because I
          x x x x x x x x x want to remove them that much from the canon sources.

x x x x x x x x x For a couple, I wouldn't mind playing it closer to canon but really, I like the idea of some the character, relationships
          x x x x x x x x x and potential storylines. Feel free to suggest alterations or whatever to something you like; it's always worth a
          x x x x x x x x x short. And I am always open to what others have in mind.

• ★ Yes, Master Dearest.

• Well, this idea can go a few ways and was based on a few things. Ultimately, it comes from the
          idea of an all-powerful and immortal, male figure now being tied to a young woman - as her
          slave for all intents and purposes. But I'm not really looking to play it that simple. One route uses
          the idea of him being a vampire (whether a form of dracula or original or whatever) and her
          "reviving" him to and their exploits adventuring for sacred, mystical treasures. Another version
          isn't as specific as far as his race, and she would awaken him on accident and simply
          make the best of what this situation now means for her. In general, there's a bit of give
          and take with their relationship, and quite a bit of character and relationship focus and
          development with some form of slice of life and adventurous bits either way. I have ideas
          for other characters (for either or both of us to play) and some potential storylines, but am
          open to ideas for this.

★ Newside City Blues

• Yeah, I'm kind of into the whole detective thing. But with fairly selective tastes. Honestly, my tastes
          are as specific as they are vague here. As far as setting, I have something a bit unique in mind; somewhat
          modern with a hint of the 90s, but mostly old school meets vintage (a little like Project A). I want to focus on a
          pair that co-run a detective agency that have a Belligerent Sexual Tension thing going on, but I would love to
          play around with the idea and see what we can come up with~.

★ Save Our World

• What can I say? I'm a sucker for other-world transport/summoning. For one version of this, I am asking my
          partner to play two rather specific characters for me, but they can main their own character and I will gladly
          play a couple of characters for them. One plot involves my partner playing all-powerful wizard that once
          tried to rule the world and a prince now cursed to the form of a baby dragon, and it's a mix of save the world
          and ridiculous fantasy plot from there. Another version involves a pair of characters from the modern world
          summoned to a fantasy one - mostly hijinks but with a lot of save the world.

★ more to come

▬▬ ★ kuyashi namida koraeta dake

x l i n k s && m i s c

• ██████ ★ ▌ x Here, I will link to tropes that I love to see and play in RPs, and images that I would like used as well as ones I wouldn't mind using~.
          Not to say any images in the RP need to come from the links of course, but they can act as a good reference.

▬▬ ★ itami ga nokoru yo ( wasurenai SWEETHEART )

x o p e n | b e d t i m e

• ██████ ★ ▌ x all the important parts are complete and updated! feel free to post here or pm me at your leisure! happy rping!

RE: shooting s t a r ▬▬ ★ ██ F seeking lit.+ RP ▌

b-b-bump goes my heart for RP ! ♥

Such a beautiful thread! Fantastic job! *o*

I am VIX, a literate roleplayer and an elaborative writer. As far as introductions go, I can explain more in PM!

I'm more of a DC girl than a Marvel fan. Love the sidekicks as much if not more than the big heroes! I constructed a group "Young Justice" crossover RP two years ago that I had based off an idea for a fandom I had written with a huge twist. The fandom had a crossover of the Teen Titans and Young Justice and a crossover with the Bats and the Supers! The plot I have in mind will explore the superhero universe and sides of the Bat and Super families that are rarely seen, and a conflict that risks the distruction of the two power-families' cities.

Multiple characters would not be a problem for me at all. I am used to doing the dirty work of an RP. Usually responsible for NPCs, carrying on the story, or making things dynamic when they become slow. Someone's gotta do it! ^^

May I PM you the details?

Thank you so much! #>u<#

I am so sad that we have never crossed paths before!
That sounds really cool! Please do PM me~!

One small note though, I love the Wonder family as much as I do the other two families (Trinity + families!). Would it be okay to work them in somehow?
Either way, I look forward to discussing your idea and am really hoping to RP with you!

• Minor Update !

• A family member is going into labor, so I'm not sure how much I will be on between now and the next couple of days, but I at
      least hope to hop on a bit and update folks about how the schedule will be looking.

I'm going to respond to PMs now and see how long I can be on for. :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom