Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An angel to the rescue (Myself,Yajirobe)

'' I get that now but back then you were, now your here in my living room. Your moving in with me, you make the best cup of coffee ever. I must have done something right growing up, Thank you for saving me that night. Most of it is a blur but I do remember feeling your arms wrap around me, then I think I passed out. What else do you know about me? I really don't care how embarrassing it is I'm just curious.'' Ashlee said as she smiled when he said he would change her ring into something a little shinier she almost started crying because obviously despite the fact he'd been an angel before it was her soul mate, that made her very happy cause she didn't really let her guard down around just anyone but ever since the 1st day in the coffee shop she'd felt like she could trust him with her life.

"Well I know that when you were a teen that you never had your first date, and that you had one of the best grades in your class, I know that your smart, I know that your kind, that you help out others. I know that you have a lot of good things about you, and are beautiful as well, perhaps the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life," he said to her softly as he pulled her closer letting her rest her head against his shoulder as they sat there, "so, you know at some point I can replace that pillow of yours for your snuggles," he said teasing her softly as he knew that would be something that he knew of as well. He felt comfortable with Ashlee. Nicholas felt no fret or worry about what choose he had made, it had been the right one for him

'' When you kissed me a little bit ago that was my first. Guys tried all the time when Chelsea would drag me to her parties, none of them ever succeeded. The funniest part is though I never really understood why she dragged me to them if she knew I wasn't gonna socialize with anyone. While she was socializing, enjoying herself I was always off in the corner reading or listening to music. Sorry I'm rambling.'' Ashlee said as she smiled when he pulled her closer so her head could lean against his shoulder, it made her heart melt just being able to get that close to him. She was still fighting with herself over a few things but just being able to listen to his heart relaxed her, she was able to keep calm. Part of her wondered how he knew all the right things to say, she just thought about that night how if he hadn't rescued her when he did she could have been raped or in the hospital.

He smiled and nodded as he held her in his arms, "so, I am going to get going I promise though to be back here later for dinner, by then I will have all my things packed up and ready to be brought over, or sold, and have some extra money for us here," he said to Ashlee as he looked at her. She was temptation, and he had to quietly admit to himself that it was hard to not fall for that temptation. He smiled as he looked into her eyes and then kissed her lips quickly one more time before working his way to his feet and heading out of the apartment and towards his, giving her time to work on her writing as well, having had a good lunch he had plenty of energy to get to work, and finish it rather quickly he hoped. He figured that things were going to be nice though, living with Ashlee, so close to his soul mate, he was glad to be mortal as long as he had her.

Ashlee watched him leave her alone, as soon as he was gone she walked back to her bedroom took out one of her journals then started writing. She wrote down everything including what had happened that night, smiled when she was done. Her room was filled with journals, most of them were full she only had a few that weren't. She knew she could invest in a couple of new ones, she was thinking about going to the store in the next few days to buy New ones If being with Nicholas inspired her this much it was possible that one of these days she could actually turn some of her stories into a decent book, she'd been looking for a publisher but it wasn't all that easy. Besides she'd never actually let anyone read her writings because they were private, she was nervous about what someone might think of them.

Nicholas managed to head home, his mind was on that of woman who he so cared for. He was focused to work, he worked to put his things in a few boxes. He really had nothing and what was in the apartment came with the apartment. He figured that he wouldn't need it and would give it back, he had a note already ready and put it by the door. It was for the owner thanking him and giving him a bit extra money for his kindness in letting him stay. He walked across to Ashlee's home and put his things down inside her home, there were three boxes none of them extremely large, all of them well packed, mostly just clothes and some personal items. "So, do you want me to put these in the extra room or in you room," he asked not sure which one she wanted him to stay in.

'' Oh Um.. you can put them in my room.'' Ashlee said as she chewed on her lower lip she hadn't expected him back so quickly, he'd kind of startled her. She ran her fingers through her hair, took slow deep breaths as she leaned against the wall then motioned toward her bedroom where he could put the boxes. Her heart was racing a mile a minute, she'd just put her journal back in it's hiding place as she walked back into the living room. She managed to calm herself down, she sat down on the couch curling up like she normally did as she leaned back against the couch just trying to keep herself calm because she scared easily.

He smiled as he nodded his head, he found her so cute, when she was nervous, she was a nervous woman too, he slipped into her room and found space to put his things, his clothes, his shoes and his personal items in a few well placed places. He figured that this would work, and that he had no problem replacing that darn pillow as he looked at it, he smiled, and walked back into the living room after a good handful of minutes to find Ashlee on the couch relaxing, he slipped up next to her and handed her a book, 101 ways to build self confidence, "read, seriously sweetie, you need to work on that," he said to her as he kissed her cheek, he had found it on his way home and got it knowing that it might do the young woman some serious good. He slipped an around her and leaned back as well on the couch.

" Oh thank you." Ashlee said blushing as she looked at the title of the book, she smile cad she kissed his cheek in return. She'd often looked at books like the one he picked up but she'd never actually invested in one, now she felt good that he'd bought it for her. " I'll read it when I go to bed, I'll read it slowly so I learn from it." The brunette said as she scooted closer, laid her head against his shoulder agai . She'd always had self confidence issues, it wasn't from abuse or neglect she was just unsure of herself about a lot of things.

Nicholas looked and her and rubbed her back, he knew that she just needed experience, she needed to go out and do things, to gain knowledge and the confidence that would come when she saw just how good and successful she could be if she put her full mind and weight behind something. He knew about the journals, he knew she was a far better writer then she gave herself credit for. He knew that if she allowed it, he most likely could find a publisher for her work. He wasn't sure how much he could help her gain that confidence or how he could go about it, so he just figured that he would support her and hope that would be enough to tip the balance in favor of a growth in the young woman. "Well, don't read it to slow or stay up to long, cause you do have classes and all to sleep for," he said softly as his eyes glance over to her for a moment longer before turning to the table.

" Right but I don't have classes everyday.. I had them today, don't have them again util the day after tomorrow. I have four classes well five if you count my composition class but that's just an extra credit one. " Ashlee said as she looked into his eyes, set the book down on the table. She had been writing ever since she could write her name which was around the age of six, over the years her writing had gone from chicken scratch to beautiful calligraphy. Her first ever journal was buried behind all the rest from through out the years, her writing classes were just an extra way of improving what she had already perfected. " tomorrow I can stay in bed as long as I want, supposing you have to work. Visit you, get my coffee." The brunette smiled ad she place a strand of hair behind her ear.

He smiled as he looked at her and then put his hand to her cheek and caressed it and then kissed her forehead as he looked at her, "that sounds good, but I do have to tell you something," he said to her softly as Nicholas looked into Ashlees eyes, his eyes focused on her own as he paused for a long moment adjusting how he was sitting to sit closer to her just a tad as he did so. "I am off tomorrow, so I have the day free just like you do, I work 4 days a week, currently and most days I am done by 2 PM, 5 to 2," he said giving her some more information about himself. "So we will have to go together to get coffee, but I have to admit, I don't actually even like coffee, I took the job so I could see you, cause I know you do like it."

" who needs coffee every morning.. It stunts your growth, well I have been trying to limit my intake of caffeine lately. Sleeping in, knowing I'm waking up he t to you or in your arms makes everything so much better anyways. " Ashlee said as she smiled, looked into his eyes caressing his cheek with his thumb. It was happening again being so close to him, being able to touch him made it hard for her to resist what her body desired. She pushed away from him a little, hoped he would understand why. It had to be right, she wanted her first time to be on her wedding night.

Nicholas looked at Ashlee as he leaned against the soft couch, listing to her comment he smiled himself, it was a nice idea to sleep with her in his arms, holding her gently as he slept. He blushed himself a bit moving a bit away from Ashlee as well, feeling the natural nervousness that he wondered came with the natural attraction that he had for Ashlee. He took a deep breath as he scratched his chin thinking about the next day and how it was going to be to be around the house with her. He looked over at her and thought about something quiet, a question that popped up into his mind as he looked at her, his eyes looking at her hands as the thought went though his mind again before he looked up and smiled, "Well um, Ashlee, would you mind if I read one of your books, something that isn't personal, I never actually have read your stuff before, and would very much like to if you don't mind."

" Um sure.. I'll be right back. " Ashlee said as she sighed, stood up walking to her bedroom. She found a couple full ones, walked back into the living room handing them to him she sat back down on the Couch. Of course she was a little nervous because no one had ever read any of her writings, she was very good at her hobby so everything was perfect even her spelling. She hoped he liked it, she leaned against the couch just enjoying his presence of course her sigh had just been a normal sigh nothing else.

Nicholas smiled as he waited for the young woman to get her writings, he knew that she wrote a lot and had been doing so for years, but the thing was he had never truthfully read any of her works before. He sat there a bit on edge as he was excited to read her writing, his hands even shook a bit out of pure excitement as he waited. He smiled to Ashlee as she brought back the book and took it into his hands. His focused totally on the book as did his other senses as to say he wasn't so aware of things going around himself, he was just to engulfed in the story. He read somewhat fast, but not overly so as he went page by page going though the book at a decent rate. He then after a good while put the book down and smiled at Ashlee, "very good," he said with a warm kind smile on his face as he made the statement of judgment.

Ashlee smiled chewing on her lower lip when he said her writing was good, she moved a little closer then kissed him. She couldn't help it he'd made her happy, she wanted to express her gratitude for his comment about her writing. '' You really think so? I have a few more like it, well I know their just journals now but I would love to publish them.'' The brunette said as she ran her fingers through her hair, smiled really hoping that she could find a good publisher. Her stories were mostly about life experiences but at the same time they were all written in a third person point of view, the darkest one of them all she refused to let anyone read because it was just very cryptic. It was her baby, she wanted to keep it private because well it was just the way she felt about it.

He looked at the book, and then at her and nodded his head as he smiled. He then put his hand on her own and looked into her eyes. "Well now, you have had not the easiest life, I am sorry to say, things haven't it seems come easy, but I guess you have made it here and well, I hope things get better for you," he said taking her hands into his own hands. He looked into her eyes as he paused for a moment, thinking about what to say, so much could be said, so much could not be said as well. He had to think of the right words in the given situation. This was kind of challenging even for Nicholas as he looked at her, "Ashlee, would you consider marriage with me," he asked figuring the direct approach was the best one in the given situation and the given time. He knew her so perfectly well, that he didn't need the time to get to know her at all, and wasn't that the point of dating.

'' Yes!! '' Ashlee said smiling she didn't hesitate, she didn't have to think about it she just said yes. She couldn't stop smiling, she stood up dancing around the room like she'd just been given an award. Her entire body filled with excitement, when she started to feel dizzy she actually had to sit down. She took a few deep breaths, closed her eyes just trying to calm herself. A guy that knew everything about her had saved her life two nights ago, now he was asking her to marry him which she had yes to. Her body couldn't process all the excitement, she didn't need to get all worked up because it would make her sick if she did.

He smiled softly as he looked at Ashlee, he knew this would make her more then a bit nervous. He smiled as he was glad to see her happy, and he felt really happy as well. He was glad that this happened and that he knew that he could take care of her in this way maybe as well or better then before. He slowly moved off the couch, as he looked at Ashlee and then looked at the brown haired woman, "Ashlee, laid down on the couch, I am going to give you a quick back room, it will help you calm down a lot," he said with a kind tone. He knew that knew that she was nervous and that this had to make her very excited, but he figured that a backrub would help calm her down a great deal.

Ashlee did as Nicholas told her to do, she chewed on her lower lip smiling she would have to call her parents but then she remembered she hadn't really talked her parents since she moved out of the house. She was still supported by her parents it was just for some reason she hadn't talked to them since she moved out, it wasn't that she didn't want to talk to them it's just they kind of acted like she was making a big mistake. The brunette sighed as she waited for Nicholas to give her a back rub which she figured would calm her down, help her relax. She was still wrapping her head around the fact she was going to get married, all she could think about was just getting it over with she didn't want anything fancy due to the health risk of her excitement.

Nicholas smiled as he looked down at his future wife now. He put his knees on either side of her legs as he stayed above her and pressed his fingers into the lower part of her back. He pressed firmly against her back working out knots that he was able to find pretty quickly. "So, I was thinking least kept this simple, local church, local everything and then we can get it done faster," he said softly not worried about the wedding either but thinking it might be wise to save some money. He slowly worked his fingers up her back working on all the knots that he found. "So, any place you wish to go to for the honeymoon," he asked her softly as he figured she would need some input on that as well. Soon, his hands were up to her upper part of her back working that part of her back over quietly as he then worked on her shoulders, hoping that his rubbing of her back was helping at least a bit.

'' Sounds lovely, I was just thinking something really small. I mean I haven't spoken to my parents since I moved out, I'm their baby so yeah it was hard.'' Ashlee said as she relaxed, when he mentioned the honeymoon she smiled. '' Hawaii is always beautiful.'' She said as she closed her eyes, rested her chin on her arms as she let him massage her back. It was actually calming her down, relaxing her so she didn't feel so overwhelmed with excitement about getting married or any of that really bogged her down. Her heart was beating slower, she was just all around relaxed right now.

The backrub was easy, he knew of her condition it was the one thing that kind of worried him a bit. He knew that in time, they were going to be in bed, going wild most likely, if that happened the excitement of sex might just kill her. It was why it was a good thing that she hadn't had it till this point, but right now, he was honestly a bit worried about that. Still though that was a bridge to be crossed when he got there. "Hawaii it is then, I will find the information and set us up with the trip to Hawaii," he said as he worked on her arm calmly as he finished up and moved himself from where he was, "so feel any better, Ashlee?"

'' Nicholas.. You don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine, it's not like I have a bad heart or anything I just get winded when I get over excited. There isn't a doctor out there that could figure out why. As a matter of fact I do feel better thank You.'' Ashlee said as she rolled over, smiled at him she knew worry when she felt it. She didn't want Nicholas to worry about her she would be fine, when it came to sex well that was a different story. It wouldn't kill her just cause her to pass out for a few hours if she let the excitement get to her but if she stayed relaxed she would be fine, other then going on anxiety medication there really was no way to cure her excitement issues.

Back
Top Bottom