Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Down the Rabbit Hole! (MxF please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiddledMadness

Meteorite
Hello, darlings! Welcome to my mind!

About me:

(1) Female
(2) Straight
(3) Prefers submissive roles, enjoys power struggle and role reversal.

Here's what I want from you:

(1) Be male.
(2) Be able to crank out a few sentences. I can post anywhere up to 6 paragraphs, depending on what you give me. I will never give you less than one.
(3) Please be respectful.

There, that wasn't too hard, was it?

What I won't do:

(1) Vore
(2) Scat/Piss
(3) Mutilation/Amputation
(4) Heavy Degradation (Light is fine.)
(5) Heavy BDSM. (Light is fine. Bondage is hot.)
(6) Rimming.
(7) Incest. (Sorry. Will not make exceptions.)

Now! Here's what I like!

(1) PLOTS!! Please, dear god, if nothing else give me a story!
(2) Development! I love characters starting out disliking each other, then growing fond of each other and eventually falling in love.
(3) Pictures! I don't care if you write me a "profile", really I don't want to do it much..but I WILL give you a picture! I'd like one in return.

Pairings/Ideas! (Please note that I typically always have a plot idea. If it's not posted below, I'm just being lazy.)

Realistic

A Pirate's Command:plot down in next post
A country of men-Plot Below
Twisted Disney: Snow White (craving) Alice in Wonderland and Little Mermaid- PLOTS for both down in next post
Amazon/Roman PLOT! just too lazy to write it. Picture's down in next post.
Blackmail (plot)
Enemies stranded on an Island
Highwaymen
School setting StudentxStudent. StudentxTeacher. StudentxCounselor.
Gang/Mafia (Usually 1940's area, though can be true modern.) Rival gangxGang GangxPolice officer
Kidnapping.
PsychologistxPatient
Insane Asylum. NursexPatient (plot)
WWII Spy/Nazi GermanxAllied Power SoldierxCivilian
Gladiator (plot)
CriminalxReporter/Psychologist
PrincessxKnight
QueenxRival King
Arranged Marriage
Good girlxBad boy
Best friends (plot)
Pirates PiratexLady. PiratexSpy PiratexRival pirate (plot)

Fantasy

Harem. (Storyteller plot is fantasy)
SirenxHuman
Greek Mythology
Succubis/Human
NymphxHuman
VampirexHuman (Be creative or I won't do this.)
HunterxHunted
ElfxHuman
Fantasy war (plot)
SuperheroxSupervillain (plot)
VillainxReporter/Psychologist

Series Related

Once Upon a Time
Downton Abbey
Red Eye
Mad Men
Inception
Pirates
Phantom of the Opera
Harry Potter <3
Twists on Disney/Fairytales
Alice in Wonderland

...And so, so, so much more. Ask, there's not a lot I won't do.

Where I Rp!

(1) Threads
(2) PM's
(3) Email

Plots:

Newest in Red

A Pirate's Command:[Your character] was born and raised a Lord, had everything in life that he could ever want. A brilliant heritage, woman on either arm. Until it was stripped away from him by another man [my father]. The slaughter of your family and an attempt on your life sent you tumbling into an ocean during the midst of a storm. 5 years passed and you're considered dead. Finding that your family business and position were taken by your enemy, you seek revenge. And what better revenge than to kidnap the daughter of your sworn enemy? And who better to do it than the notorious Pirate you've become.

Off the Page:(fantasy) A librarian is putting away books long after the library had closed for a day and runs across a really only book called "Real Monsters", which talks about different mythological beasts and the fact that they're actually real. She's disbelieving, but soon-after accidentally summons one of the monsters within the pages. [/color]

Overdue Books: A librarian working by herself has gotten tired of people returning ruined books and not paying for them. She decides to take it upon herself to 'teach them a lesson' and pay off their fines in a way much much~ more to her liking.

Twists on Disney
Snow White:
(ask for picture)
Before the apple, before the dwarfs, the Hunter had a chance to kill Snow White. "Bring me her heart" was the order given, but not the order obeyed. Instead the wicked queen got the heart of a pig, and the Hunter never returned. But what if the Queen never knew? What if Snow White vanished off the face of the earth, without a trace. The hunter laid eyes on the beautiful princess and he was struck dumb by her beauty. He whisked her away, deciding to keep her safe rather than let the wicked queen have her way. (This can go either Non-Con or Con. In the Non-Con, he kidnaps "Snow White" and keeps her as his own for "her safety". In the other she agrees to go with him. Possible romance in both!)

Alice in Wonderland: (Ask for Picture)
Alice fell down the rabbit hole into a twisted world quite different from her own. The Queen of Hearts is a wicked woman, depriving her subjects of the things they crave most...feelings. There is no love, no happiness, no sadness, no joy...The only way to achieve any emotions is to harvest it from a human drawn through the rabbit hole and into their world. There are various ways of getting the emotions. Orgasms produce joy and the state of being high. Being raped gives sadness and anger. Etc. etc...I can get creative with this. DEPENDING ON MY MOOD I'll play the dom(s) in this and the person falling down the hole will be a male. "Alex in Wonderland" (Or some name that stars with an A.) Regardless I'll likely play the Queen of Hearts and am best skilled at the White Rabbit and the Cheshire Cat. WARNING: RP requires multiple characters.

The Little Mermaid: (ask for picture)
A mermaid is given one day on land every year. During that year she may live like a human, experience the joys and the sights of what occurs above land. There are two catches to this. 1) She cannot get wet. Getting wet reverts her legs back to her fin. 2) She may not fall in love. Falling in love is frowned upon in the mermaid society, especially to a human. Humans have never been able to understand and appreciate the secrets of Atlantis, and every mermaid that has fallen in love and given her body to her human "soul mate" is bound to them forever, unable to return to Atlantis. While this wouldn't be so bad, most men exploit the mermaid and sell her to a zoo or circus. It's the act of sex that binds a mermaid to a man, the joining of two bodies as one. (This also has two streets. One, the mermaid is raped or gang banged and made a slave. In the other, she falls in love with a married man/prince/someone she can't have in general. I've got different ideas for this that're hard to explain.)[/color]

A country of Men-In a not so distant past, men completely dominated society. A woman's voice was never heard, she was to be seen and not heard. To be a beautiful porcelain doll, not a human with a working mind. Opinions are scarce, and those who dare speak their mind-women or not-are marked heretics. My character, tired of the forced quietness of her life, tired of being paraded in revealing garments for those who sought only her money, disguised herself as a male and began writing an opinion pamphlet to express herself. For a little while she lives the good life, living as a man. Fencing and dueling, going to gentlemen's clubs and gambling parties. But what happens when she gets caught? All good things must come to an end, and she finds herself at the mercy of a single man. Someone with the power to expose her and have her hanged, banished, or sold into slavery. But what would he chose?

FIGHT FOR FREEDOM An Amazon queen has been taken captive by a group of Roman soldiers. Instead of being killed, she and her tribe are taken back to Rome and thrown into the Colosseum to please the new Emperor. Her tribe members fight gallantly but die fast. Soon, she is the only one that is left. She fights and kills to avenge her fallen sisters, and eventually gets to the point where she is brought before the Emperor to be presented with the wooden sword...a gift of freedom. Instead of giving it to her, the Emperor has other ideas...which enrage the Amazon Queen.

Revenge is Sweet . A female is being ruled completely by her tyrant brother. She's forced to marry a man twice her age, but he dies before they could have a child and an heir. In a futile attempt to get his sister pregnant, the brother steals a random stranger from the streets and chains him to a bed. The female comes to him every night, using him without explanation. She keeps him gagged and does not speak herself, unable to find the words to tell him that she was sorry. The man happens to be the Lord of the neighboring land at war with this one, and after escaping he seeks his revenge. He kidnaps the woman, fully intending to make her suffer the same fate he had. [Idea stolen from a book]

Gladiator - The only female Senator in Greece is tired of the Gladiator fights, and the way the senate is being handled. She goes to the only Gladiator who's never lost a fight, begging him to help her. She promises him freedom and money in exchange for his services. He agrees, thinking that she merely wanted to sleep with him. Instead, the senator wishes him to lead a revolution and to kill both the ceaser and all members of the senate. (Except her.)

Sexting - [my character] has been dating her boyfriend a long time. She finally decided to send him rather risque pictures of herself, only to accidentally sent them to [your character]

SuperheroxSuper villain - Our characters have been leading duel lives. In one, they're each other's arch nemesis. In the other...they're lovers. What happens when they find out about the other?

WWII Spy! -<3 (I love WWII) [my character] is a German Actress recruited into the war effort due to her diversity in languages and her acting skills. She becomes a spy, sent to watch [your character] and report back to the Reich with her findings. Of course [your character] finds out and the story unfolds from there.

-Childhood lovers - The plot would be that the two were best friends as little kids, only to have one of them move away. Years past and finally they ended up in the same town. Only they'd lost touch over the years. One of them became popular and a goodie-two-shoes, the other fell to the "wrong side of the tracks". Detention and suspension all the time. Smoking. Rebel, not really giving a shit about what people think. What happens when they find out who each other is?

Sweet dreams -Could be succubis/human. Female [me] keeps having reoccurring dreams about the same person/creature. The creature is either dominating her, or it's a male that doesn't know the two are soul mates.

Siren's Call-A siren has made herself a bit of a legand by how many ships she's sank throughout her years. Her voice's hypnotic and melodic call has drew many sailors to their death. She guards a treasure, collected riches over the years, and a Pirate Captain has heard of her legand. he also knows to plug his ears with wax to avoid her song. She gets frustrated with him and he subdues her, steals her treasure and decides to keep her. [Reasoning is up to you]

Stranded on an island Two students recently graduated find themselves on the same cruise, much to their dismay. They're sworn enemies, working through their entire high school years trying to make the other miserable. After the ship sinks, they find that they're the only two people on the island. A knock on the head renders one of them blind, and the two must learn to work together to survive.

Story Teller A female in Arabia is gifted with the power of forsight. She can dance and spin a story that will come to unfold in the near future. She's not rich, though very beautiful, and her mother keeps her hidden from powers that would seek to use her in the wrong way. The Sultan/king hears of her powers and seeks her out for aid in a war he plans to start. Testing the girl finds her powers are true and he kidnaps/buys her and keeps her in his harem as a slave.

Pirate/Rival Pirate Two pirates, sworn enemies, have always tried to one up the other. Finally one battle pushes things too far, and one of the pirates is left without a ship and crew, and with a heart set on revenge. The pirate gets a new ship and crew and captures the other pirate's ship. It's destroyed, but possibly in a moment of weakness, the other pirate captain is decided to be kept on as a pet.

Hades/Persephone A lord known for death and chaos has his eye sought on a woman known for peace and kindess. He kidnaps her and forces her to become his bride, to live in the bleak cold realm he calls home. She warms his heart, trying to change him, while being miserably alone with the lack of sunshine. She begs him to let her return, but he won't.

Pictures with no plots

http://dark-spider.deviantart.com/#/d36mkt7 <--NEW 1/31/11- help me with a plot? =D
Sexy Redhead
Sultan's Slave
Possible Snow White?
Hunter vs hunted
Sci Fi woman
Key to the Kingdom <--Working on plot!
Greek Princess/Senator
Princess and the Frog <--Plot in Progress
Another Possible Snow White?
Dark fantasy/futuristic help me come up with a plot and I'll love you forever!
SteamPunk
Magic Thieves <--flexible on plot.
Amazon Warrior
Vampire Macabre (horror)
Beauty and the Beast meets Dorian Grey

School girl Angel
Futuristic Fantasy
Victorian lady
Watcher in the woods
Nymph
Beauty and the Beast
Elf