Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After Darkness [Flux & ChrisGabriel]

Maraja's body was shaking from the fucking she still got, her meager titties wobbling, but her mouth was open enough in her cries of orgasmic pleasure and her panting to be a good target for the other man's cock. Her hands gripping the sides of the bed, she instinctively started sucking on the cock presented to her.

Being stuffed from down, and groaning with the movements of the cock as it squirted their mixed juices out from her streched pussy, the teenager gulped down the cock like it was an overly long pacifier. The drug still made her body and mind heated, it was like she had fever, her thoughts muddled, her head dizzy, but at least the pleasure felt all right. Still aroused, and staying that way, the mixed heritage teen forgot all about the world.

A moan escaped the mouth of Xander and he smiled. It was nice to see how she went for his cock even though she wasn't in it before. He laid his hand down on her head, following every movement she mad. "Try to take it in... Deeper," He spoke to her, hoping that she was aroused enough to obey him.

Arthur's thrusts became harder and deeper inside the hole of the girl. He buried his nails inside her hips as he did so. It felt so good to have a young teen around his cock instead of his wife and if he had a choice, he would go with her to Area 6.9 to have some more fun with her as he surely knew that she wasn't on her top when it came to being aroused. This moment could last forever in his opinion. "Oh! I'm going to cum again fast!"

The girl did open her mouth wider when her thighs was mauled, and as the man fucking her mouth pushed deeper, Maraja started choking on the cock. Still, it only made her tremble and shake, not diminishing the two men's pleasure at all. Her only save was that she got throughout aroused just before the uncomfortable sensation, so as her body jumped the edge of orgasm, she was pierced by the fear and pain... Still, the men cumming and releasing the painful situation not too late made her own pleasure just all the longer cresting.

It was very horny to see the girl lay there like this but it was also to much for both of the men. Xander filled up her mouth at the same moment that Arthur came in her pussy once more. The both men pulled out and pulled up their pants again. There she laid, on their table with her body filled with cum. "You need to get moved towards Area 6.9 where they will take care for you more," Arthur spoke while she laid a blanket on the naked body. Xander opened the curtains and two privates came in, luckily for the two doctors they didn't saw any traces of the cum they had left in her. "Enjoy your stay," the Russian spoke.

Maraja tried to recuperate faster, then also wanted to get up, dress, and leave... But she needed some minutes to gather her wits and strenght to do that. The two privates threw wide belts over her blanketed body, strapped them down and with some fast movements made the examination table movable. Then it was easy throwing her clothes onto the already moving contraption, and the three was out out of the door before the girl could even cry out a "Hey!"

They brought the examination table towards a van. Lifting it in, the privates said something to each other about her being the first female that was going to be transported towards Area 6.9. The van started his journey towards the area with Maraja being alone in the back of the van.

Meanwhile, a bus had appeared on the army base. "Hello, we are looking for the last volunteer," a private asked to Miela. They didn't knew it was so the two privates that had the mission to pick her up, just asked her.

The dark haired and mocca skinned teenager tried to struggle and cry out for help, but she was fatiqued, the drug had run its course, leaving her body aching and trembling, and her mind in turmoil. Maraja thus lost consciousness fast enough when she was given a relaxant and sedative.

"Major Miela Smith, at your service. I am ready for the transfer." was all she said after saluting back, her two bags at her legs. One containing all civilian garbs and knick-knacks, the other her military ones, as she was in a fatigue uniform.

The drive towards the Area took a while, about two hours. When they arrived, they woke the girl up. "Miss Maraja, we have arrived at Area 6.9," one of the privates that woke her up said. There were five soldiers awaiting her to get out of the van, not knowing that she was laying there naked still as she hadn't dressed herself because everything went to fast before.

"Major Smith," one of the soldiers started, "are you ready to depart as we don't have much more time. The experiment is going to start quite soon already." They spoke like they knew more about the experiment, as they knew when it was going to start. Their faces looked very calm towards Miela as they awaited her to go towards the vehicle that was standing outside.

The teenager struggled to get up, but the straps that protected her from falling off while enroute to the place still held her, hands trapped next to her body under the blanket, not even her feet able to get out of it. "What? Why?! Where am I?" she just realised that she was naked under the cover, but at least she felt some clothes laying on it at her leg. "Could somebody free me please?!"

"These my only bags, pop the trunk, and we can be on our way..." she did not understood the hurry, or the more than one soldier, but she does not know anything about the whole thing other than they would get into something experimental and training to fight the lycan monsters. They was on their way soon enough.

The private that was closest to her pressed a button and the straps loosened, making her able to get out of it. "There you go." His voice sounded very gentle and manly. The eyes of all the privates were focused on her as the doctors had said that she was an interesting subject to look at. They didn't knew that they meant that she was naked but they had a chance of finding out though.

The privates took Miela's bags and walked towards the vehicle. One of them opened the trunk and laid them down inside. "You can step in, ma'am," the oldest of the two said as the two stepped in themselves. There was nobody else in the bus, it was quite creepy that they would sent one bus for one person. The bus started and the drive towards the place of the experiment. The one that was not driving walked towards Miela and said: "You can make it yourself comfortable in here. If you need anything, just ask."

She lifted her hands and her cover, glancing under it. "Now, close the door from the outside! Oh, god, I hope all my clothes is here... Where am I, I ask again?!" she was starting to get agitated, and it made her body aroused... not sexually, but it does seemed to heighten her arousal slowly. She was warming up, her nipples becoming erect, her pussy lips filling with blood, clit coming alive... She gulped, and could feel the leftover from the cocks, the gaping feeling, the missing virginity, and soreness.

A bus only for me? It is a bit... too much. But if you have anything to drink, I would welcome it. Thank you." The Major was too keyed up to sit and relax, maybe after the drink, be it alcoholic or just juice, she would be able to at least sit and try to calm herself.

"You are at Area 6.9, ma'am," a second voice said. A third person replied on her other question; "we can't close the door as we have the orders to keep an eye on you as long as you are here." They weren't going to disobey the orders of their superiors as they would get into trouble when they did. "Can't you just do whatever you need to while we watch?" The second voice asked.

"I'll be back in a moment," he said as he walked towards the front again, returning shortly after with a bottle of red wine and a glass. "Here you go," the soldier with a dog tag, with the name Adam Robbins on it, said as he handed over both those things. "We had to give it to you in name of a Robert Makepeace." After saying it, he walked back to the front of the bus.

"Of course not!" she was flushed and breathing hard now, sitting on the table and holding the cover before her... Her naked legs hanging out and toes touching the bottom of the car. She could see her clothes, just neded to strech for them a little, and somehow pull them up behind the makeshift screen... In all the maneuvering and flushing she was soon squirming as her body reacted.

"Ohh! Thank you! I would kiss that man, if he was here!" she replied, smiling, and filling her glass after opening the wine. "Can you have some, private? I am not asking the designated driver..." she would only drink a glass of it, no need to have the leftover go bad. The major was sure that in the compound she could not drink for weeks.

"And why not, ma'am?" An unheard voice asked now. They didn't knew why she was doing such a weird moves until they noticed that she was trying to get the clothes. Now they understood what the doctors meant and a smile appeared on their faces, bulges becoming visible in the fabric of their pants as they were all imagining how she would look like naked.

"You're very welcome and no, I'll let you drink it on your own, enjoy it," was his polite reply. The drive would still take a while as they weren't far from the base at all. "Enjoy the ride," was the last thing Adam said to her.

"You assholes!" the teen growled, finally grabbing her clothes, but she had her hands full, unable to pull them on... So she threw the cover at the men, and tried to move fast, pulling on her top, then her pants... No time to don underwear first. Of course she would keep them for later, is she could find it...

The Major nodded, and slowly drank. She tried to meditate to calm her breath, then her mind and body, but this would be a long journey anyway. "Can you tell me something about the training or the experiment?" she asked after she finished with her glass.

"Can you get out of the vehicle now?" A private asked. They were all five standing outside still and one was able to catch a glimpse of her naked body, which he really liked to see. He figured that she was a gorgeous girl and that he would like to spent a night with her.

"I only know that they managed to capture some Lycans and that those are there," the private spoke. He did knew more but that was the only information he could provide her. The rest was confidential information. "How does the wine taste?" he asked, wanting to change the subject.

The girl stomped out, growling, almost frightening the men... but without the physical changes not even the special bloodwork would help make her more frightening than a pissed off teenager. One who had her panties and bra bunched up in her hands, and wore her sneakers without socks... "I want to go home!" she sighed, looking around and looking puzzled at the sight. "Really, why would you want me here?"

The woman nodded and smiled at the private. "Good wine... Not too much info." she would keep to herself if the men was not that communicative. Altough she was thinking about how they would train her to fight those lycans, and how numerous the people would be learning with her. Also, if they wanted to create a new team to hunt the abonimations, or would just train people in turns.

"There are doctors here that want to see how you react on some things," a private said as they brought her to a room in which she had to enter before they would lock it. "You can enter in here." The room looked as if there were no cameras inside of it, but there were a few cameras, going to see everything she was about to do.

The drive was nearly done now as they were on their way for quite a time. "We are going to arrive in five minutes," Adam spoke to her and smiled. "I hope you are ready for the experiment?" Adam wasn't going to join in the experiment itself but he was one of the privates that captured one of the Lycans.

Maraja went inside with less fuss than at the start... Before her deflovering. Or more like before she was fucked... raped by the two doctors! She should have been angry, but the more she got agitated, the more her body reacted with arousal, so the teen was just squirming and growling as she looked around the room. If she found a tap or something to clean up, she would remove her clothes just to do that, and then pull back everything with her underwear... If they was in one piece still.

"I was born ready, Private!" the bored Major replied, pulling herself together. She did rested a little, and maybe got more relaxed from the second glass of wine than she intended. "Can you give me a hint what it is all about? I already know about those lycans now, tell me a little bit more." she tried for the last time to have some knowledge of the next days.

There were doctors monitoring her already as they had seen the results from Xander and Arthur about her blood. It was intriguing and to see in how many ways she was alike with the Lycans, they were also monitoring a Lycan. They were both in an identical room and whatever they would do in one room, would happen in the other room as well. As a start, they released a gas which would force a small heat to start. Slowly, the gas went inside the room and mixed with the air.

"I can't tell you much more. Except that there are a lot of different ways you'll learn to fight the Lycans," Adam spoke and than he turned his head to the other side again as a signal that he couldn't tell more about the experiment.

The mixed ancestry and the lycan virus did made Maraja a hot little girl. She was warm, and flushing, she also started to feel uncomfortable in her clothes, so she pulled them off. She was going to find the tap and clean up, but she also felt thirsty, so was happy to find something to drink. A juice, or even tap water... She would also lay down on the bed or some other furniture, maybe even the floor, and would squirm, moan, and pant, then her hands would start working on her body... Stroking, caressing, finally cupping her sex.

Major Miela Smith stopped asking questions, and would get off the bus in an orderly manner, checking in and finding a superior, or at least someone with her schelude.

They looked at how she reacted on the gas that went inside of the room, her cupping her sex after she had worked over her entire body naked. To see how she would react on a cock, they let a dildo - attached to the wall -come out. It was smaller than the ones she had taken before so it was going to be easier for her to take it if she reacted how the scientists wanted her to take it.

A superior, a general to be precise, walked towards Miela as soon as she had checked in. "You have to be Major Smith? My name is General Lovejoy," the general spoke. He seemed quite young but he was 35. He was only a General on this grounds as it was for the project only. "Can I help you with something?"

It took some time for the girl to see the new addition to the wall. She only giggled, now fingering her pussy with one hand. She did take the dildo in her other hand curiously, weighting it, trying to move it, feeling for its harness and size... She even tried to pull it away and off the wall.

Saluting to the General, the Major was all businness. "Major Smith, as ordered, Sir. I was just looking for my bunk and my schelude. I am looking forward to my orientation and the briefing, Sir!" She was eager to get started on... well, she was curious about what she was here for too.

It had a slightly bigger size as she was used to thanks to the doctors but it had the same form as a human cock. A paper was hanging above it. It said: 'Can only be removed from the wall after cumming on it.' It was a test of the scientists to see how willing she was when it came to take a cock inside of her while she was in heat.

"I see, your room is in this hallway. Room 8B is yours and your schedule is on your bed normally," the General spoke. "But most of your time you can choose what kind of training you want to do at that moment, there is also a paper which says what kind of trainings and lessons we offer and where you can follow them."

The girl moaned and pulled herself up by holding the dildo. Kneeling before the wall, she tried to remove it, even if her tries meant pushing her front and breasts around it... But she was horny enough to have her hands on her tits and between her legs in no time, laying her face and shoulders against the wall. She was panting and moaning, not even caring that the dildo was so close to her mouth... Or jus finding it a nice addition, for she did licked it, and was on the verge of taking it into her mouth when she shuddered in her first orgasm in the white room.

"Thank you, Sir!" she took the paper, and waited for to be dismissed. Then she would turn around, find her room, and start reading the paper, and finding out which training or lesson meant what.

Back
Top Bottom