Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Demon(lady/moon)

Dante smirked a little looking amused ashe looked over the bracelet he had been giving before collapsing back onto the bed next to the cat, smirking at the shiftling. “How about that?He finally got around to it.”He said snickering a little as he looked at the cat, giving him a rough head rub before smiling. “You should really stop annoying marvolo so. He doesn’t like you as it is.”he muttered.

Alexiel calmed before nodding. “Yes please. I’ll talk to them while you do some work..Then we can go to the zoo after.”She said perking up at the idea and smiling as she finished her food.

the Cat chuckled and nudged Dante before shrugging. the Cat honestly didn't care if Marvolo didn't like him, the guy was stuck with him, because Ephestus wasn't about to leave Marvolo alone. the Cat seamed to ponder something before he shifted, laying on the bed, just as naked as before. "i like to annoy him, particularly since he doesn't actually care. he thinks my attitude is amusing... though, he didn't get it when i refused to go 'human form' the great idiot... like i want to walk around naked... speaking of naked, do you have any clothes i could borrow? i tried Marvolo's but he's too big." Ephestus admitted with a sulk. "the pants kept falling off..." he grumbled before grinning at the bracelet. "you're going to tell him you like him back right? because the poor little idiot is clueless."

he chuckled a little and flipped open the phone and started speaking in rapid Hel-Tongue, the gravelly language was rather rough sounding, and it rather hurt the throat to anyone who wasn't a demon. "she'll be here in twenty minutes." he promised Elizabeth with a smile. "or sooner." he admitted. "do you want me to stay with you for a while? because i can." he promised her. "she's an old freind, so i know she won't hurt you." he assured Elizabeth.

Dante smirked as he glanced down at the shiftling, “Well, marvolo doesn’t mind walking around naked. Hell, he wouldn’t get dressed if Lucifer hadn’t demanded it.”he said thoughtfully before nodding towards his closet. “Go ahead and get what you want.”he snickered, raising a eyebrow. “Though I don’t think anyone’s ever accused marvolo of being to big before.”he said smirking before nodding as he twisted his bracelet around his wrist.”Eventually yes.”

Alexiel nodded looking nervous about the idea of talking to someone though she agreed it was probably a good idea. Biting her lip before nodding, leaning into Lucifer taking comfort in his presence.”Please. I don’t want you there when I talk to her, but stay with me while I wait…”She muttered smiling up at him.

Ephestus snorted a little. "yeah well, i like to be covered." he stated simply. "i don't take on human form much, it was too dangerous. if a human saw me they started to freak out and attack me." he admitted with a shake of his head. "oh he's not too big, he's just about the right size." he admitted with a smirk as he licked his lips and headed over to the closet and pulled on a pair of pants, which had to hang low because of his tail. he could have made a tail hole, but he didn't want to ruin Dante's pants. "you shouldn't make him wait too long. he might start having panic attacks." he smirked at Dante. "though, he is cute when he makes that squeaking noise isn't he? he sounds like a gerbil."

Lucifer chuckled and nodded. "of course i can wait with you. i'll even wait outside the room you talk in so i can be right there if you need me." he offered, giving her a kiss on the forehead. five minutes later the woman was there. glasses perched on her nose, ink black hair and a friendly smile. "good morning My Lord Lucifer. and you must be Alexiel? i'm Anahel. you can just call me Anna." she promised, smiling at the skittish Angel.

“…ewww….”Dante whined rolling his eyes a little before smirking at the other. “Hm, he does. And when he panicks he squeaks even more. Its very adorable.”he said snickering as he pushed up off the bed, “Though I better go see how he’s doing. He had to clean out his room, he might be having panic attacks.”He said snickering as he headed for the door.

Alexiel looked at the other woman looking at anahel as she bit her lip, leaning more into Lucifer, skittish at meeting someone new.”H-hi. I’m alexiel.”She said smiling a little before looking up at Lucifer, looking nervous before nodding. “Okay. Go ahead and go, I’ll stay here with her.”She said looking nervous about it, but willing to try this.

Ephestus laughed a little. "hey, you want to lay with a skinny twig who can't even get into a street brawl properly, don't you 'eeew' me." The Shiftling complained with a grin. "you should kiss his knuckles, like gentlemen do, and see if he passes out. it would be great!" he teased with a laugh. "besides we both know that he might have cleaned out his room, but he hasn't tossed out his treasure. i know he's hidden it all somewhere, so he probobly won't be so bad." he stretched and smirked. "i'm going to go dig through Marvolo's things and look for incriminating evidence." he wouldn't really, but he knew Marvolo wasn't going to take long to realize his door was unlocked. he smirked as Acedele came running down the hall, with a priceless Vase hefted over his head, cackling madly as one of Lucifer's cleaning maids raced after him, trying to reclaim the stolen treasure and Ephestus smirked at Dante. "see? he's fine."

Anna smiled at her. "it is a pleasure to meet you." she promised the girl, sitting down at the table. "now, Lucifer told me that you have some Social Anxiety? he wouldn't tell me anything else, so why don't you tell me why you want help and what you need help with, and i'll do my very best to make you feel a little bit more comfortable about things. ok?" she asked with a smile as Lucifer carefully moved out of the room and settled into the lounge right across from the kitchen and waited, pretending to read a book, but really keeping a sharp ear out for any Alexiel anxiety.

“Hm, but you want to sleep with a man who makes sex a bloodsport. Talk about ew.”Dante teased rolling his eyes and nodded. “I’ll try that. It’ll be interesting.”He said amused as he shook his head, knowing marvolo was going to go insane soon enough before smirking as he walked out, raising a eyebrow before waving the maid off. “So I see.”He muttered before smiling at the maid. “Do not worry, I’ll get it back.”He said smiling as he walked after acedele, smirking. “hey sweetling, where do you think you’re going with that?”

Alexiel nodded a little,”I do.”She muttered swallowing hard looking around before sighing softly. Swallowing hard as she settled down to tell the other about her anxiety and everything before going quiet after a few minutes of explanation looking down at the ground. “…I…just need to be able to around other people.”She said sighing softly.

"...whatever are you doing?"Marvolo asked as he walked into his bedroom looking around him.

he shrugged. "i like rough sex, i'm a Demon." he pointed out with a smirk. "Blood is a turn on for most of us." he admitted with a snicker as he watched the other take off down the hall and headed to Dante's room, crawled onto his bed and proceeded to doze until Marvolo got there. "i'm taking a nap." he slurred. "your bed smells the best. Dante's stinks, Acedele's is too... i think he spilled something on it, it's sticky... i don't dare lay on lucifer's and Alexiel is a girl and has cooties." he admitted, cracking open an eye to peer at Marvolo. "and for the record. i didn't want to adopt human form, because i was naked you idiot." he stated with a huff before snuggling into Marvolo's pillow more intently. "hmm you smell nice."

Acedele froze, staring wide eyed at Dante, opening and closing his mouth, no doubt to lay claim to his stolen vase, but nothing was coming out and he lowered his arms, blinking stupidly at Dante, as if trying to decide if Dante had REALLY just called him sweetling or of he had imagined that. "...it's mine..." he finally stated. "it's pretty, and it sparkles, and i stole it fair and square!" he complained, sulking because they both knew if Dante ordered it, Acedele would give it back.

Anna smiled a little and nodded. "i can understand that." she admitted, her head tilted. "we need you to come to terms with the unfair treatment that your father forced upon you." she admitted with a shake of her head. "you do understand that what he did, wasn't right don't you? he should never have kept you locked up like that. he should never have left you alone like that. what he did was Neglect, pure and simple."

Marvolo studied the man as he stripped down to his jeans, looking way to comfortable at being nearly naked before snickering.”I dare you to tell her she has cooties.”he teased before looking bemused at his words.”Why would that bother you?I spend most of my time naked.”He said thoughtfully as if trying to figure out it and totally stumped on why the cat hadn’t just changed forms then asked for clothes if he was that uncomfortable.

Dante smirked at the man’s shock, not bothering to repeat it, and let acedele wonder if he’d imagined it or not. “And why did you steal it?What if I wanted it where it was?”He teased looking amused as he shrugged a little. Not even bothering to try to take it away, just teasing.

Alexiel frowned staring at the table, pushing a pencil around, looking annoyed. “What?No it wasn’t. he made sure I had everything I needed, and company. I mean he let Raphael and dante visit.”she said sounding annoyed with the woman for trying to make her accept that her father had been wrong about something.

he smirked a little. "i doubt she even knows what Cooties are." he admitted with a yawn. "it bothered me, because i thought that Demon's where supposed to be evil Rapists who would steal my soul." he admitted with a sleepy shrug. "the few human's i had interaction with, did not speak too kindly about your people. i ddn't want to be naked and practically give myself up for raping after all... besides, i feel weird naked... i'm used to being covered in fur. i can count on one had the number of times i've been in human form before i came down here... being that i was practically kidnapped didn't help either. Acedele meant well of course, but i was scared shitless to suddenly be snatched up and hauled tail over nose into some big black hole, to land in a locked cage." he lifted an eyebrow at Marvolo. "not the best of first introductions to the Demon world."

Acedele blinked at the other. "...it's pretty! and it's mine! in any case it wasn't yours before it was mine, it was Lucifer's before it was mine." he complained, sulking. "you don't even know where i took it from!" he complained, clutching it tighter to his chest. "besides... you don't want it! you don't like sparkly things..." he accused, even as his eyes flicked to Dante's wrists, practically swelling up with pride as he realized the other was wearing it. (this is what Dante got, btw. link

Anna watched her closely. "and yet, you cannot walk down the street, or even the hall without having a panic attack." Anna countered. "if your father did so well by you, then why would he make sure you could never leave him? why would he let you be filled with such fear to simply leave your own home? you told me, that you nearly had a panic attack simply walking the Celestial gardens. one of the safest places in all the realms, and yet you where frightened... how is that caring for you? he only let Raphael and Dante in, because he knew they would never try to take you away from him. you where much older when they finally came to you, weren't you? you did not meet another person until you where almost a teenager. who was there to speak to you before that? none but your father, and that was wrong. that hurt you, crippled you." Anna stated softly. "and you have to accept that before you can begin to heal."

“…..you were told some interesting things. And fur would be interesting to have.”marvolo said thoughtfully as he considered it before laughing.”Yes, well acedele isnt the brightest person in the world. We forgive him since he means well.”He said snickering before nodding. “No, I guess not. Though you seem to be adjusting well…in my bed…get out.”He ordered.

“…well, shouldn’t Lucifer have pretty things?”He said snickering a little before shrugging. “How do you know I don’t want sparkly things?”He said smirking amused as he slid his hands into his pockets considering the man in front of him, making sure that the bracelet was showing as he did so.

“No!No.He wanted to make sure I was safe. No, I don’t believe you.”Alexiel bolted to her feet rushing to the door and opening it up and looking at Lucifer and pointing back into the room.”Tell her to go. I don’t want to talk to her. I was wrong.”she said her voice high and panicky as she fled to her own rooms in the face of whwat anna had said.

Ephestus chuckled a little. "mmm i was born with fur." he admitted with a yawn. "Acedele is a nice enough guy, he's just got a few screws loose that's all." he admitted with a grin. "of course i've adjusted well, no ones started screaming that i'm a monster yet. and no ones hit me, tried to take my pelt, or tried to shoot me either." he admitted with a grin. "the only issue i have is some guy with a stick up his ass, trying his damnedest to try and keep me from my nap." he complained. "you where just fine with me laying here a second ago... and last night." he complained with a sulk. "if i wanted to kill you, rob you, or harm you, i would have done it while you where sleeping." he complained, making no move at all to getting up. though he did let his tail curl up around his back, giving Marvolo a very nice view of the very top of Ephestus's ass.

Acedele scowled. "no he shouldn't! he took my treasures so i'll take his!" he complained petulantly even as he put the Vase down on a small stand that seamed to have appeared out of nowhere. "i dunno..." Acedele admitted. "most men don't like sparkly things. Marvolo teases me about it, he says i'm a girl." he grumbled. "but i LiKE sparkly things. i can't help it! they just..." he smiled now. "glitter..." he admitted, his eyes flicking to the Bracelet on the others wrist, practically exploding with delight as he took a step forward before hesitating. "...do you wanna have sex? i'd ask you out on a date but i'm not allowed in restaurants anymore." not after he stole things from them, not that he could help it.

Anna watched her flee. Denial was always the first step. Lucifer looked up and lifted an eyebrow at the pair of women, Anna bowing to him. "i'll be back when you want me." she promised before heading out the door and Lucifer sighed, annoyed that Anna had made it worse, offering the therapist a scowl before following Alexiel, gently knocking on her door. "Alex? can i come in? are you alright?" he asked, worried about the girl he had come to like very much.

“I was fine, because I wasn’t in the damned room.Get out.”He ordered even as he tilted his head as he watched ephestus’ ass, looking annoyed. He didn’t want a relationship, and he knew that this man could get under his skin. So he was going to make sure the shiftling wasn’t going get to him. “Go.”He said standing at the edge of the bed and looking at him.

Dante smiled looking amused as acedele sat down the vase before shrugging. “They’re not bad.”he said amused before looking at acedele, shock showing in his face. Surprised that the man had actually just asked him to have sex. “We don’t have to go to a restaurant. I’m sure there’s a bar that would let you in.”he said sounding amused.

Alexiel sniffled as she curled up in the bed, hiding under the blankets. Jumping a little at the sound of his face she sighed, “Yes, if you want.”Alexiel said rubbing a hand over her cheek to try and get rid of the tears, not wanting him to see just how upset she was.

Ephestus snorted. "yes you where. you where sleeping there right next to me." he complained, scowling at the other, looking almost... hurt. "fine." he growled, slipping off the bed as gracefully as a dancer before he glared at Dante. "you know, you have to make up your mind, either like me, or don't like me, but don't snap at me just because your scared." he growled before huffing, shrinking into his cat form, and stalked off, nose in the air and tail bristled.

Acedele blinked a little. "but i want to have sex..." he complained with a small pout. "and i'm not aloud to drink after i stripped naked and ran through the Public Gardens screaming that i was claiming the land in the name of the almighty king..." here he blushed brightly. "i don't remember it, but Rapheal... who was the reason i was drunk, took video of it..." he admitted with a shrug. "Lucifer said i wasn't allowed to ever have any alcohol after that, ever again." he pondered and then. "i could have soda though, i like soda... bars have soda right?"

he moved into the room and sighed as he watched her struggling to clean her face, shaking his head. "come here." he ordered softly, offering her his arms again. "you poor thing... every day it's a new horror." he grumbled, scowling at the door. "i could have her killed if you want?" he asked, only half serious. he wouldn't really kill Anna... but he might torture her a little if Alexiel wanted him to. "things will be alright. it might take a while, but it will be alright." he promised her, offering her a smile. "at least you took things better than Fayra did.. i don't know how many times i had to clean blood out of my carpets because of her.

“Well, we’ll get to sex sometime.And yes, bar’s have soda.”He said snickering a little as he studied the man before looking at the cat stalking down the hall, even as he laughed at the mental image that invoked.”I’ve seen that video. It was quite amusing.”he snorted before sighing a little, looking at the cat. “Whatever is wrong with you?”He said.

Alexiel shifted crawling into his arms, snuggling against his chest, head pillowed on his shoulder. “N-no, you don’t have to do that.”She muttered swallowing hard, giggling a little at his description.”No I wouldn’t do that.”She muttered before relaxing, crying softly. “She said…she said that papa was wrong. That this was bad for me.”

Acedele nodded. "yes, i will have a Soda and a hot dog." he decided happily before sulking at the other. "it was not! it was.. it was horrible!" he complained. because later, he had gotten into a fight... with who, no one knew because apparently 'they' had been invisible... Acedele had lost the battle 'for the kingdom' and had fled the Garden's just before the peacekeepers got there and proceeded to climb, still naked, to the top of the castle, where he proceeded to sing some drinking song before finally passing out. later, Acedele admitted that he had been fighting a six headed, six armed man who claimed that the Garden's belonged to the Angels, and that they where claiming it for themselves... hallucinations of course. Ephestus glanced at Dante, glared, bared it's teeth and hissed before stalking off, Acedele blinking in stunned shock as he looked at Dante. "...was it something we said? i bet it's Marvolo's fault, it's always Marvolo's fault."

he smiled a little and nuzzled the top of her head before he tensed and he sighed. "i'm not going to lie to you Alexiel. i do not approve of your father's actions towards you." he admitted softly. "i do not think he meant to hurt you, i don't think he knew he was hurting you. but he was." he admitted softly. "what he did, was bad for you, but it was only because he wanted to protect you." he muttered, deciding to not take sides. because while Anna was right... Alexiel couldn't handle hearing someone ELSE saying that just right then. personally, Lucifer was quite certain that Gabriel had never meant for his daughter to leave the home. he was quite certain that the only reason why Gabriel had allowed his daughter to leave the home, was because he was using her for some sort of power play... but he wasn't going to tell Alexiel that.

Dante snickered at the man’s complaining, then the blaming marvolo.”Probably. You always say something.”he teased nudging him a little before shrugging, heading for the front door so they could go get some food. “And of course it’s marvolo’s fault. He keeps ordering the shiftling away from him.”he pointed out looking amused.

Alexiel winced pressing her face into his chest, “…you agree with her. You think she’s right.”She said starting to get worried up again, because while he hadn’t said it, she could tell. Sounding anxious and worried as she stood, looking at him. “Why?Nothing’s wrong!”She said anxiously as she twisted her hands in front of her, looking anxious.

"i do not!.." he suddenly looked worried. "did i say something Dante? i haven't insulted you have i!?" he asked, looking utterly terrified. "i'm so sorry!" he muttered, lookign very much like he was going to have a panic attack right then and there because he had insulted his latest obsession before he paused. "...why? doesn't he know that Shiftlings are one of the few creatures that can't cheat on their lovers?" granted, they could break up all they wanted. but Shiftlings where always one hundred percent loyal to those they liked. Ephestus would always protect Acedele for example... unless Acedele broke that trust, but that was doubtful to happen.

Lucifer sighed. "i'm sorry." he muttered, letting her stand up as he stared at her. "if nothing is wrong, then why are you having a full blown panic attack?" he asked softly. "just because i agree with her, doesn't mean that i am right." he pointed out. "besides, he is still your father and i know you love him very much. and despite what i think of him, i know he loves you very much as well." Gabriel just didn't know how to express or act on it, that was all.

Dante swallowed hard before smirking a little. :No, you didn’t say anything. Its just so amusing to watch you panic.”He teased leaning over to kiss acedele’s cheek before shrugging. “Since when does marvolo ever have good reasons for anything he does? Though I’m betting this reason is that he doesn’t want any more emotional bonds then he already has. He has you. He has Lucifer, and oddly father and alex. He probably thinks he has to many people around him.”

Alexiel swallowed hard, trembling a little before collapsing down next to him again, shuddering a little. “I….I do not know…”She muttered biting her lip as she looked at him, before relaxing. “I do…and he does. I know he does.”She said looking relieved, having thought he was trying to deny that, that Gabriel hadn’t loved his daughter. She was anxious, to anxious to just stay still even though she was staying on the bed.

Acedele stared at him, wide eyed, uncertain if he should be insulted or not, but he couldn't think because Dante had just KISSED him... he was pretty sure he was brain dead now, because his mind had exploded. he grinned brightly and nodded for a few moments. "Marvolo's just stupid. everyone should have someone to kiss them on the cheek!" he admitted, taking Dante's hand. "lets go tot eh bar so i can get you drunk and get more kisses!" he decided, looking delighted with his 'nefarious' plot... of course, telling Dante that might have ruined the whole thing, but Acedele wasn't one to sweat the small stuff.

he smiled a little. "you are having a panic attack because you never learned how to handle shock and stress naturally." he stated simply. "of course your father loves you. even i have to admit that. i saw you, the day you where born... he looked at you with such utter devotion it made me want to puke. no, i don't think he did right by you, but i think he did the best he was capable of." he admitted simply. "just because your father did wrong, doesn't mean he doesn't love you. everyone makes mistakes. the only difference is that while most people make many small mistakes, Gabriel makes very large ones very rarely." he admitted with a smile. "i don't suppose he ever told you about the time he accidentally sank Atlantis?"

Back
Top Bottom