Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Demon(lady/moon)

she offered him a quick smile when he returned her wit before her face fell. "oh..." she whispered, wide eyed with surprise before reaching over and gently taking his hand as he spoke, offering him comfort. "oh Rapheal i'm sorry. i didn't know, i didn't realize." she whispered softly. "i understand... you couldn't bring yourself to notice another woman, because it felt like cheating on your love." she whispered, taking his hands in both of hers. "i can understand that completely... what was her name?" she asked softly. wishing she could make his pain better. she had simply thought him naive and oblivious. she had never considered being heartblind and soulsick.

Lucifer chuckled a little. "do you understand now, why i'm helping her? you seam oddly protective all of a sudden." he teased, looking highly amused as he gently stroked Alexiel's hair. "she can barely function, she was getting so much better already and then that moron had to touch her..." he sighed before looking up at Marvolo. "have fun Marvolo... tell me about it later. especially if they begged or cried." Lucifer WAS the Devil after all, he loved pain and misery. when Marvolo got finished in the cells, the Cat with the Golden earring was waiting for him.

Raphael swallowed hard as she took his hand, curling his fingers around hers as he sighed, nodding a little. Going quiet as he thought, for the first time saying the name he hadn’t said in nearly 2 centuries. “Bane. Her name was bane.”He muttered his shoulders hunched a little as if curling around a wound, she was right, he was soulsick and had been hiding it so long that few realized just how sick he still was, thinking he was just oblivious and ignoring things around him.

“I do.And…well, I saw her crouched down under the booth. It made me…interested.”Marvolo frowned looking annoyed at being made to care about the angel before nodding. “I’ll see you later.”He said before leaving. When he finished the torture he paused in the act of cleaning off his hands, looking down at the cat waiting for him.”Are you just going to follow me around now?”

she offered him a smile. "Bane, i think they tell stories about her." Fayra admitted softly. "they say she was one of the most beautiful Demon's that ever walked the realms. some think that Lucifer created her, and others think he turned her, no one is sure... but they all say the same thing, she was the first, and only Angel to ever save Lucifer's life." that was actually how they had met, Rapheal and Lucifer. an angel had gone down to hell to kill Lucifer, and Rapheal was sent to stop the attempt. he got there too late, but that was alright because the Angel was dead, Lucifer was fine, and while no one was sure what had happened, not even Rapheal, everyone just assumed that Bane had saved Lucifer's life. "come on, lets go back." Fayra decided. "this is no mood to enjoy dinner in, and i think you could use a hug." she admitted, gently tugging him out of his seat and heading back to the Manor.

Lucifer chuckled a little. "it's hard isn't it? liking her?" he asked, looking highly amused at Marvolo. "have fun Marvolo." he chirped, sounding OH so amused. practically laughing at his right hand man who hadn't been emotionally invested in anything since he'd found Acedele trying to kill himself in the human world. the large Cat chuffed at Marvolo when he came out of the dungeons and then nodded twice. if it had been human, it would have been smirking.

“They do.”Raphael said smiling a little as he nodded.”And she did, at least…as much I as I could figure it out.”he shrugged a little before looking confused at her words though letting her drag him out of his seat.”But you wanted to have dinner…and we didn’t eat.”The man said sounding confused, the emotionally closed down man was so very confused on what to think.

Marvolo frowned down at the cat in front of him, before sighing.”Come on then. We have to go see Lucifer.”he said sulking a little because he so didn’t want to be emotionally invested in a woman he was pretty sure was going to be trouble. Stepping into lucifer’s rooms he smirked a little at the sight of Lucifer reading to alexiel as she curled up in his lap. “everything’s taken care of. Anything else you need tonight?”

she smiled at him. "you wouldn't enjoy dinner right now, not when your so emotionally raw." she pointed out. "i'll make you something at home." she promised. "your in a state of shock, and i don't want to take advantage of you while your in a state like this." she admitted. "so i'll feed you, stuff you full of hot chocolate, tuck you into bed, and try again in a few days, alright?" she offered him with a smile.

the Cat beamed at Marvolo and followed him down the hallway, tail up high and looking ever so smug as Lucifer looked up at them. "nothing tonight." Lucifer reassured Marvolo with a smile. "you missed a spot." he commented, indicating Marvolo's face, where a few drops of blood where still visible. "did you enjoy your art?" art was code of course. no doubt Lucifer didn't want Alexiel to know that Marvolo had been torturing people on Lucifer's orders. "have a good night Marvolo." Lucifer chirped, smirking at the Cat, who crouched low and adopted a submissive pose, as if he was frightened of Lucifer. "and take your little Shiftling with you." he smirked at the cat. "oh and Ephesus, welcome to the Demon realms." the Cat whimpered, but wasn't trying to sink into the floor anymore at least.

“Okay.”Raphael said going quiet as they walked before smiling a little.”Hot cocoa sounds good.”The angel smiled as they headed back into the manor, looking pleased as he thought about it. “will you stay and talk to me until I fall asleep?I don’t like being alone.”he said for the first time admitting to the need.

“I did. IT was pleasing.”Marvolo said discreeting brushing off the blood before looking down at the at, looking thoughtful.”Now, why didn’t you do that to me?You just ignored me when I told you to go away.”Marvolo said rolling his eyes a little as he nudged the cat with his foot. “Come along then, kitten, I want to get some sleep before he finds something else for me to do.”

she grinned as she nodded. "Hot Cocoa does sound good." she agreed before offering him a smile. "of course i will." she promised softly, gently taking his hand in hers. "i'll stay with you every night if that's what you want." she promised him with a smile, filling him with hot Cocoa and then tucking him into bed and talking to him of her own childhood while he fell asleep. she fell asleep right along with him, and was still there in the morning.

the Cat looked up at the Demon and whined even as he followed the Demon without a single hint of fear. he hopped into the bed with the other and curled up happily. making sure not to lay in the way of Marvolo's comfort. in the morning though, it was not a cat that was laying on the bed, but a man. a very sexy, very naked man with the same exact earring as the Snow Leopard had, he had spotted markings across carious parts of his body, and a long line of fur down his back that ended in a very long Snow Leopard tail. Lucifer was right, the Snow Leopard had been a Shiftling. rather weak demons who weren't often welcomed in any of the realms because they where... well, weird.

Raphael stirred as he felt the woman laying next to him, frowning at the sight of her slouched over in the chair. Gently sitting up to shake her shoulder,”Fayra?Wake up.”He said worried about how uncomfortable she had to be.

Marvolo frowned slightly as he stared at the ceiling feeling the skin and fur brushing against his naked him, sleeping naked like normal despite having known the shiftling was in bed with him.”…what are you doing? Don’t you have somewhere else to go?”He said sounding disgruntled not because he didn’t like shiftlings, but because the man didn’t want to have anyone to care about. There was a reason he enjoyed one night stands and serial dating so much.

Fayra jerked and sat up, raising her fists to defend herself and blinked stupidly at Rapheal. "..Raph? how'd you get in my house?" she asked, baffled and still half asleep as she looked around and scowled. "...this isn't my house... was i kidnapped again?" she asked, blinking stupidly as she tried to make her sluggish brain work.

Ephesus grunted a little as he was spoke to and he opened his eyes and offered Marvolo an annoyed growl at being woken up before he stretched, as he would have as a Snow Leopard before freezing as he realized he was in human form. he squeaked, looking more than a little mortified, and shifted back into Leopard form. not that it mattered, Marvolo had already seen every single inch of the Shiftlings body. it huffed at him and stuck it's nose int he air, as if daring the other to say something.

"Good morning." Lucifer stated, grinning at Alexiel, who he had tucked into his bed again. "are you feeling any better today?" he asked, looking slightly worried about her, his head tilted. "Acedele brought you a gift..." he admitted with a smile. "one of his precious treasures." he admitted, handing her a tiny box. "he thought it might make you feel better. he is quite taken with you." Lucifer admitted with a chuckle. inside the tiny, very badly wrapped box, was a beautiful Ring in the color of Alex's eyes and it hummed with power. protective magic that would attack anyone who tried to hurt her in any manner.

Raphael frowned at her in a little confusion, smiling a little as he shook his head.”No. Remember, you stayed with me last night, and you must have fallen asleep.”He said hesitating for a moment before brushing her hair out of her face.”Are you in pain?”He asked concerned for her.

Marvolo tilted his head, smirking a little as he considered the cat next to him. “You are a arrogant little shit, you know that?”He growled looking more amused then annoyed before sitting up and starting to get dressed.”Go find alex, if you’re going to follow me around. I’ll be down in a bit.”

Alexiel blushed a little as she sat up, smiling slightly. “I am. Thank you.And how are you feeling?”She asked equally worried for him, running her fingers through her hair as she tried to decide just how well she was doing before flushing a little. Blushing as she took the package, eyes widening as she looked at the ring.”Oh…its beautiful…I’m going to have to get something for him…”She muttered as she slid the ring on, touched that the man had parted with one of his precious treasures.

she blinked at him a little and then. "oh yeah..." she smiled sheepily. "i remember that now. no i'm not in pain. i fall asleep in my chair at home all the time." she reassured him as she stood up, stretched and yawned. "mmm this is your fault you know. having such comfortable furniture and for being so adorable when you sleep." she accused playfully.

Ephestus huffed at him and sniffed, it's tail flopping back and forth in irritation. the cat clearly had not intended on being in human form, ever and was annoyed that he'd been caught. still, he didn't listen to Marvolo, he just flopped back onto his side with every intention of going back to sleep while the other got dressed.

he smiled. "i am feeling quite lovely today actually. Marvolo has a stalker, and it amuses me greatly." he admitted with a snicker before he smiled at her. "he gave you this because he wants you to be safe, and to show his affection for you. everyone that Acedele has great feelings for, get's a precious treasure from him. i've even gotten one." he admitted, spreading his wing to show off a large golden wing Cuff wrapped around one of his wings. "Dante, and Marvolo even got something." he admitted with a grin. "no doubt, Dante will be getting another one soon." he admitted with a small chuckle. "Rapheal hasn't gotten one yet, but Acedele doesn't interact with him much." Lucifer admitted as he gently kissed her forehead. "oh, and Fayra slept the night with Rapheal, before i forget to mention that." he admitted with a smirk. "nothing happened of course, but i plan on shamelessly teasing the both of them."

Raphael smiled a little, “oh okay. Well as long as you’re not in pain.”he said smiling a little before frowning slightly, “I’m not adorable.”he muttered blushing, stirring a little, “We better go get breakfast before everyone else gets up.”He muttered looking away from her.

Marvolo frowned looking annoyed as he glanced down at the man, sighing quietly as he looked at the cat. Running his fingers through his hair as he dressed, before leaning over and picking up the cat before tossing him onto the floor gently. “Come on then, lets go.”he said having not intention of leaving the shiftling alone in his room.

“Good.”Alexiel said before starting to laugh at lucifer’s words, looking amused.”Well, that’s fairly cute. Poor marvolo.”he said smiling before blushing a little as she studied the ring. “its beautiful.”She said before looking up at the ring around lucifer’s ring, before giggling helplessly as she nodded. “I am sure of that. Poor acedele, he doesn’t even know dante’s playing him like a master violinist.” She muttered giggling. “Oh, that’s good for him.”she said sitting up, “lets go get breakfast. Surely the others will be there.”She said looking forward to teasing Raphael.

she chuckled a little and nodded. "you are adorable." she teased playfully. "and i do need to make breakfast. any requests?" she asked with a smile. "Blueberry Waffles are your favorite, right?" she asked curiously. "i'll make you a good stack." he promised with a smile as she took his hand, holding it as she practically dragged him down the hall to the kitchen.

the cat groaned as it was tossed out of the bed and it gave Marvolo a baleful glare as it finally got to it's feet and stalked out the door, nose in the air and sniffing unhappily. clearly it was too early for the Shiftling to be up. "Ephestus! there you are!... oh, er.. hi Marvolo... uh.. Dante brought the Snow Leopards!" Acedele stated sheepishly. "i don't understand how he keeps getting out of the garden!" Acedele finally wailed as he realized he was more than caught. "the other one stays put!" clearly Acedele didn't realize he'd brought a Shifling into the Manor.

he grinned at her a little. "yes it is, poor Ecedele has no idea that the Snow Leopard he brought in, isn't actually a Snow Leopard." he admitted with a snicker. "and Acedele has no idea that Dante likes him back, but then, Acedele has never actually had someone return his feelings. he doesn't interact with many people." he admitted with a shrug as he offered her his arm and led her to the kitchens, smirking as he caught sight of Rapheal being dragged down the hall by a happily chattering Fayra. "well, so the sleepy couple finally wake." Lucifer teased. "did you have a fun sleepover?" he smirked as he heard Acedele wail about not understanding and Lucifer snickered. "all sorts of drama is going on this morning."

Raphael nodded, “I would love blueberry waffles.”he said looking pleased at the idea as they headed for the kitchen.

Marvolo smirked at the cat before looking at acedele, “…Damned things a shiftling. And keep it away from me. It keeps following me around.”he said his eyebrow twitching a little as he looked at his friend.

“Well, he’ll figure it out as soon as marvolo sees him. I have a feeling the man isn’t happy with being stalked.”He snickered shaking his head a little before sighing softly, “Well, dante will just bide his time and figure out what comes next.”Alexiel said humming a little pleased with the idea of her friend being happy giggling at the sight of Raphael and fayra. “What kind of drama?What else happened?”Raphael said focusing not wanting to admit that he’d enjoyed having her there.

Acedele blinked. "a Shiftling!?" he demanded, wide eyed as he looked at the creature. "no wonder all the poachers where dead..." he muttered, looking more than a little stunned. "your mother must have been the Snow Panther then, and your father a Demon?" the panther nodded. "poor guy... i'm sorry about your mother. do you know who your father is?" the Leopard shook it's head. "hmm... well i can't see any issues with you staying here, we'll have to talk to Lucifer." the Leopard shrugged. "Can you turn into your human form?" another shake of the head and Acedele looked confused. "why not?" the Leopard just looked at Marvolo with a look of 'you tell him'.

Lucifer snickered a little and nodded. "you might be right... i think the little Shiftling is just frightened. from what i understand, his mother was killed by humans, and i doubt he'll trust Demons." he pointed out. "still he seams to like Marvolo quite a bit." he admitted with a grin before turning his attention to Rapheal. "Marvolo has a cute kitty stalker, and Acedele gave Elizabeth one of his treasures. and he's planning on giving Dante one too. Dante will be the very first person to ever receive TWO of Acedele's treasures." Lucifer admitted as Fayra chuckled. "he is quite possessive isn't he?" she asked with a grin. "i'm making blueberry waffles." "oooh, Rapheals favorite, i take it he was a very good date then?" "well... we ended up not having a date. emotional issues that i feel very bad about." she admitted and Lucifer blinked. "...Fayra did you have another emotional breakdown in the middle of a restaurant?" "...maybe..." well she wasn't about to blame it on Rapheal. especially when he wanted it to be a secrete.

“He’s perfectly capable of being human, don’t let him tell you that. He just doesn’t like it. he freaked out when he woke up human.”Marvolo growled looking annoyed with the two as they walked to the kitchen.

“I’m sure marvolo will reassure him…if he doesn’t kill him first.”Alexiel muttered smirking at the three coming into the room, lowering a hand, hesitating and scratching the panther’s ears. “Wow, sounds like a lot happened when I went out for the evening.”he said snickering before looking up at Lucifer annoyed, blushing at fayra’s words, looking at Lucifer in annoyance.”leave her only.”he growled annoyed at lucifer’s question, and even more annoyed because he knew fayra had lied to protect her.

the Cat was clearly unsatisfied with that answer and huffed violently, stuck his nose in the air and stalked off, making Acedele giggle. "i don't think that was the answer he was looking for..." Acedele admitted with a smile as he found his feet and nibbled on his lip clearly thinking very hard about something. the panther purred happily, leaning into the hand on her head, dropping bonelessly within easy reach of her so she could keep petting him while he slept and acedele snickered again. "yes indeed." Lucifer agreed before looking startled that Fayra HAD had an emotional breakdown in the restaurant. "shut up Raph." Lucifer ordered before turning his attention to Fayra. "are you alright?" "i'm fine. it was only a little one. i didn't cry or anything." she promised Lucifer who relaxed. "so no ones dead?" she laughed at that and shook her head. "no ones dead." "...not even a little dead?" "not even." she replied and Lucifer chuckled and turned his attention to his blueberry waffles with a pout. "we're not going to have these every morning now are we?" "shut up and eat your breakfast." "but i wanted muffins." "and Rapheal wanted Blueberry Waffles and i like him more than i like you." Fayra stated, Lucifer sulking at her. "but i pay you..." he complained as he dug into his waffles and pouted at Rapheal. "it's not fair. your son has stolen my best thief, and now your stealing my cook."

“probably not.”Marvolo smirked a little looking over at his friend. Alexiel smiled a little as she rubbed the cat’s ears as she ate, eyes widening a little as she looked at the other woman, “You did?”She said hopeful, feeling better that she wasn’t the only one who had problems in public. Raphael smirked at lucifer’s words before smirking. “I wont get waffles every morning. I’m sure she’d make alexiel what she wanted to.”Raphael musted before smirking at his friend.”Dante’s not stealing anything, acedele’s not asked him out yet. And fayra’s only trying to seduce me, I haven’t done anything yet.”He said with a indignant sniff that said how dare you accuse me of anything.

Fayra nodded. "i used to be a lot worse. when i was human still, i was highly mistreated." she admitted. "i was used as a sex slave of sorts, for my over abusive step-father." she admitted with a shrug. "when he killed me, i went to heaven, but i hated it there. all the happy faces when i had suffered so much." she snorted. "i attacked a couple dozen people and they sent me down here, where i was much less... out of place. i used to attack anyone who tried to be nice to me. i even killed people for trying to help me." she admitted to Alexis. "it was actually Lucifer who ended up helping me. he got me to a human therapist... several of them actually, as i kept killing them, but eventually i started getting better. once the doc's gave the all clear, he hired me as his chef." she smirked. "i still have episodes now and again." she admitted. "but they aren't nearly as violent as they normally are." she smirked. "and i am trying to seduce him.. it's not going well, i keep scaring him." she grumbled, flashing him a wink. "but he's simply adorable when he's scared, so i certainly don't mind."

Alexiel studied the other woman, biting her lip as she considered what the other was telling her before looking at Lucifer, poking a finger into his shoulder to get his attention.”I want a therapist.”She demanded before returning to her food. Raphael hid his laughter at her demand, and at fayra’s words flushing slightly.”Would you stop?Just leave me alone.”he sulked before looking at acedele as he walked in. “So, have you talked to dante yet?”He asked curious about the man who wanted his son.

he smiled a little and nodded. "i will get you a therapist then." he promised her, looking highly amused. "i would get you the same one that Fayra had, but she had dozen's and most of them are dead." he admitted, looking highly amused. "i won't leave you alone." Fayra stated smugly. "that you are annoyed, only means that i am winning." she stated, very happily as she watched Acedele walk in, the boy jumping a little before shaking his head. "no.. i.. i don't know.. i mean.. how do i!? guh..." he started banging his head against the table and both the Cat and Lucifer laughed at him. Fayra just scowled and complained about him putting dents in her table.

Alexiel smiled looking amused. “poor raphael.”She teased amused about how much Raphael was sulking. Raphael smirked a little as he smirked. “Just talk to him.”He said well aware this was exactly what dante wanted, acedele in a tangled mess of emotions. “Hey, you don’t get to laugh at people, cat, you’ve not earned the right.”Marvolo said flicking a look down at the cat before flicking it in the ear teasingly, not about to accept his stalker until he found out more.

Fayra snickered a little as Acedele shook his head. "i CAN'T! every time i try all i do is SQUEAK! i am NOT a mouse!" Acedele wailed quite pathetically and Lucifer and the cat both snickered before the Cat looked up at Marvolo, looking highly, highly amused that the man thought he could tell the Shiftling what to do. the ear twitched and the cat blatantly laughed at Marvolo now, which made Lucifer laugh all over again. the Shiftling sniffed, stood up, smacked Marvolo in the face with it's tail, and stalked off down the hallway, clearly miffed at his 'owner'. Lucifer had practically stuffed his fist into his mouth to keep from laughing.

“Well, then just squeak at him. He’d probably find it adorable. Oh!If youre a mouse now, can the shiftling stalk you instead of me?”Marvolo said pleased with this solution before growling as he was hit with his tail, glaring after the beast.”Good!Go away!”The demon yelled after him before going in search of dante.

Alexiel giggled looking at Lucifer as marvolo disappeared. “Its safe to laugh now, he wont be back until he’s figured out how to keep the cat away from him.”She said giggling harder. “She’s right. Marvolo’s going to sulk over this for days.”Raphael snickered.

Marvolo would probobly be annoyed to realize, later, that the big cat had gone back to Dante's room to sleep on his soft comfy bed. honestly, did Dante REALLY think that a simple lock was going to keep a clever shiftling out? Lucifer was roaring with laughter now, unable to help himself as he rolled around on the floor. it was just so damn funny! Acedele was sulking at them all and he grumbled, also leaving in search of Dante. he had found the perfect present in his trove of treasures, but he was a bit... wary of giving it to the other. he finally came across Dante, opened his mouth to say something... and squeaked, going bright red before thrusting the wrapped box into Dante's hands and fled before he lost his nerve. inside was a white gold ring that would fit around Dante's wrist perfectly. written on it where tiny, tiny magical Runes for health, safety, protection, happiness, and Love. if that wasn't a clear sign, nothing was.

Lucifer was still laughing in the kitchen while that was happening, but it was quieter chuckles as he finished his breakfast and wiped his mouth. "i'll call the Therapist now if you want?" he asked Alexiel, his head tilted. "it would be good for you to have someone to talk to." he admitted with a nod. "if you want, i'll take you out later today, when things aren't so busy." he offered with a smile. "i did promise you a visit to the Zoo, i think you would like all the mortal animals."

Back
Top Bottom