Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Demon(lady/moon)

“my hair’s not a mess!”Raphael protested as he brushed his bangs out of his face looking anxious before smiling a little as he glanced at his friend, looking nervous before opening his mouth to answer the question before stopping. Realizing he indeed had no idea where he was going.”Shut up.”He said sulking a little.

“What are we making fun of now?”dante said from the doorway the quiet worry in his eyes hidden by his open amusement at his father’s obvious discomfort. Having already heard from marvolo what was going on, he had no intention of telling Lucifer what he had to tell him while Raphael was there, since Raphael could very well cancel his plans to help.

"it's a mess, do you even know what conditioner is!? and look at these split ends Rapheal! when was the last time you had a trim!?" he demanded playfully. "i'm amazed you even own a hairbrush." he complained with a roll of his eyes. "we're making fun of your father, he didn't even realize he'd been asked out on a date, and now he doesn't even know what realm he's going to..." he complained with a small snicker before he examined Dante, lifting an eyebrow. "alright Rapheal. your set, go down tot he flower shop on Deaths Aisl and get her some black roses, they are her favorite. and get her some cherry cordial chocolates, she loves them. dark chocolate." he ordered, thrusting a wallet into the man's hands and shoving him down the hall before glancing at Dante. "what is it?"

“What?Conditioner is something to help a condition?I don’t have a condition.”he man scowled looking annoyed at being yelped at before sulking at his son’s words. “Well, he is dense. Thank god he’s finally going out.”Dante said looking amused as Raphael nodded looking adorably nervous as he left the room, muttering to himself about what he needed to get.

Dante paused making sure Raphael really was gone before looking at Lucifer. “Alex’s having a panic attack. I cant reach her, I thought maybe you could get through to her.”

he rolled his eyes. "Conditioner is a lot liek Shampoo you great idiot." he stated. "it softens and luxuriates dry hair." he stated simply. "i'll borrow you some of mine later." he promised with a shake of his head as he watched Rapheal leave, looking highly amused as Rapheal muttered and mumbled as he went off. Lucifer winced as he realized that Alex was having a panic attack. "lead the way and explain what happened." Lucifer ordered, not even wasting the time to get a set of shoes on. he could only hope that Alexiel wouldn't do anything too bad.

“I thought she could do well with some shopping. I mean, the flower court-“The place were the demons sold and bought flowers, “-is usually quiet this time of day, so I thought she’d like that. One of the demons groped her while we were walking and she freaked out. I left acedele guarding her hiding spot while I came to get you.”The half angel looked shaken as they pushed their way through the crowd watching the poor panicked angel crouching under the flower stall, great fire colored wings protecting her, looking extremely uncomfortable there. While most of the crowd was there in a effort to help, wanting to make her relax since they realized she was there with both dante and lucifer’s permission, there were some in the crowd jeering at the angelic woman, making the panic that griped her worse, just to see what would happen if she lost control.

Lucifer's eyes flashed with rage as Dante explained and he spread all six of his wings wide as he snarled. "BE GONE! ALL OF YOU!" he roared, fingers spreading wide as those that had been tormenting the girl where wrapped in flames. they would face the wrath of Lucifer in the Prison cells of hell. he scattered the rest of the people and glanced at Acedele, who had a black eye and a split lip from where he'd attacked a Demon who had gotten too close. only once he was certain that everyone was gone did he tuck his wings tight to his back and motioned Acedele out of the way, the man stepping away without a word as Lucifer settled onto the ground, uncaring that it was rather dirty and held his arms out to Alexiel. "come here My Little One." he whispered, his voice full of warm compassion and comfort. full of love and affection. he gently urged her out from her hiding place and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight, wrapping his wings tightly around her, hiding her from view of the world as he picked her up, and carried her home, whispering soft reassurances that she wasn't in trouble and that he wouldn't let anyone hurt her again. "Dante. i want you to find the one that started this." he ordered, staring at his nephew in all ways but blood. "get Marvolo to help you if you have to, but i want him in my prison, and i want him there immidiatly."

Alexiel whimpered as she pressed tighter under the booth, whimpering quietly before letting him coax her out. Whimpering as she pressed her face into his chest, swallowing hard as she tried to calm. The dark rage that was darkening dante’s face, he nodded quickly. “I will. Within the hour, stay with her till we get you.”Dante said before going in search of the assassin.

A hour later alexiel stirred, her head pillowed on lucifer’s shoulder,”luc?”She whispered, for the first time really realizing that someone was with her, having not really been aware in her panic that he’d been there.

Lucifer nodded to Dante and turned his eyes to Acedele, who looked wary. "you did a good job Acedele, go and get that black eye looked at. i don't want Alexiel to see you damaged." Acedele nodded and vanished to get himself to a healer, who would take care of his injuries. Lucifer never put Alexiel down, he didn't even try, he just settled into his favorite chair, and held her and waited for her to calm down. "Yes, i'm here." he muttered, opening his wings so he could peer down at her. "are you feeling better now?" he asked, looking worried about her. "Dante came and got me as soon as those idiots started to pick on you." he didn't mention that they where now slowly being cooked to death in the lowest pits he had available. it would take them weeks to die, but it was a hell of a way to exist at the moment. "here... Hot Cocoa." he'd had Acedele get it for him when the boy had come back. he gently settled it into her hands, but didn't stop cradling her in his wings, holding her close, as if she was a babe that needed comfort... in a sense, she sort of was.

Alexiel offered the man a soft smile, nodding a little when at the man’s question.”I am.”She said her voice sounding hoarse with tears and panicked talking, swallowing hard as she shifted slightly, Sipping the drink as he settled it into her hands she relaxed slowly, flushing.”I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to cause trouble…”She muttered looking down at the floor.

he smiled at her. "your not..." he corrected. "your still upset, and that's fine." he promised her before he offered her a stern glare. "and YOU are not the one who should be sorry. the assholes that dared touch you, are the ones who should be sorry... and they will be. they know better than to torment one under my protection." and any Angel within Hell was under his protection. the Demon's should have known better, and because they didn't, they would suffer. he wouldn't kill them, but he would make very sure they understood why he was so furious with them all. "you are no trouble at all." he promised her, stroking her hair. "now just relax and try to calm down, i have a free night save for one thing. Dante will be coming as soon as he finishes some business he had to take care of." he admitted before he flashed her a smirk. "did you know that Rapheal was tricked into a date?"

Alexiel flushed at the stern look he gave her, biting her lip a little as she tried to relax, shifting in his lap to get comfortable. “Oh, good. I didn’t want to keep you from anything.”She muttered resting her head on his shoulder as she sipped her drink, giggling at his words.”What?Really?”She said looking startled at the idea of Raphael going on a date.

he smiled a little as he gently stroked her hair, kissing her forehead. "i would drop everything for you." he promised her with a smile. "oh yes. Fayra practically tricked him into it. i don't think he would have realized that it was a date at all if not for the fact that she kissed him on the cheek after telling him she was taking him out to dinner." he admitted with a chuckle. "he's such a dunderhead." he grumbled as he watched a Snow Leopard with a gold earring dangling off it's ear pad down the hall. "hmm... isn't that one of the Snow Leopards that Acedele thinks he's hiding from me?"

“Ohhh,that explains how it happened. I don’t think he’d ever willingly go on a date. He’s been alone as long as I know him.”She said thoughtfully smiling softly before frowning a little looking up at him. “No!I mean me and dante brought them. You cant blame acedele.”She said looking up at him, frowning slightly.

he chuckled a little and nodded. "he's really very adorable with how much he is panicking." he admitted with a small snicker. "i sent him out for flowers and chocolates and he still hasn't come back. i think that he's hiding, but Fayra will find him, she's determined." he admitted with a smirk. "and you honestly think i don't know exactly who brought those Snow Leopards in here? the only reason why Acedele doesn't want me to know about them, is because he doesn't want to share them." he stated simply. "you've seen how possessive he is. he thinks i'm going to make him get rid of the Snow Leopards the way i make him get rid of his junk... but there is a difference between living creatures that he rescued, and the crap that he steals from other people." he admitted with a small smile. "he won't be punished for bringing the Snow Leopards here." he assured Alexiel. unaware that the snow leopard with the golden earring was now watching Marvolo's every move.

“Oh.Well.I hadn’t thought of that. He just made me promise not to tell you.”Alexiel said smiling a little at the demon lord, relaxing as she rubbed a hand over her face. Tired now that her panic had past, but not wanting to leave his company.

Raphael looked flustered as he waited for fayra, staring down at the moon flowers in his hand and the chocolates, looking nervous and out of sorts. “Good evening.”he said to the girl as she approached offering her a small smile.

“What do you want cat?This dinner is mine.”marvolo growled as he cooked the steak, glaring at the cat sitting at his feet, “Go bother dante. He’s driving acedele insane with insisting that ace help him get ready for his date. Go bother them.”He said making a shooing motion.

he chuckled a little. "he's probobly worried i'll do weird experiments on them too." he admitted with a shrug. "he tends to forget that i play with DNA more than i play with the actual living creatures, but i won't touch the Snow leopards." especially since his last experiment was safely tucked in an artificial womb. "sleep. i won't go anywhere." he promised. "and if i have to, i'll make Dante stay here with you." he promised with a smile. "i'll even let you sleep in my lap, since you look so comfortable."

Fayra looked delighted that she had actually shown up, and she took the flowers and buried her nose in them. "Moon flowers! my favorite! thank you!" she muttered, beaming at him. "i love the way you dressed." she shot him a sly smile. "Dante helped you?" she guessed with a small giggle as she took his hand and led him down the street. "we're going to le' devron." a nice fancy place, but not overly fancy. a very good french first date location.

the snow Leopard huffed at Marvolo, but never moved, it's head cocked to the side as it watched the Demon intently before it purred and rubbed it's face against Marvolo's knee before straightening again and continued to stare at him. it didn't eve glance at the steak, so it either didn't want the steak, or it didn't want food at all.

Alexiel giggled a little at that, resting her head on his shoulder.”Good. I’m just going to sleep now.”she muttered snuggling into him and promptly falling asleep.

Raphael flushed looking relieved that she liked the flowers “You’re welcome.”he said looking very awkward and not sure what he was doing before smirking a little shaking his head as he followed her down the street. “No, lucifer demanded to dress me, and clean up my hair, since it was a mess.”he said sulking at the man’s teasing over his hair care.

Marvolo frowned again at the cat as he was rubbed, sighing as he finished cooking and settling at the table before looking at the cat again.”Go bother alex. She’s the one who likes wild things. And she could use the company. Go.”he said shooing it again.

he chuckled, letting her sleep as much as she pleased, picking up his abandoned book and humming as he read, simply happy to have her in his arms.

she smiled at him. "Lucifer did it? how extraordinary!" she muttered with a small smile. "you could use a little conditioner for your hair. it's a bit dry. but it's such a lovely color." she admitted, grinning at him. "and it's very soft." she admitted, running his fingers through his hair. "Lucifer can't help but be a pain though." she admitted. "so i wouldn't put much stock in what he said."

the Cat continued to watch him, it's head cocked to the side, huffing again as it blinked at the Demon, it's head simply following Dante. no other part of it even twitched. like it was waiting for something.

“no, not you to. Don’t complain about my hair!”he whined batting her hands away before smiling slightly.”I agree. He’s a pain, and cant be trusted to give good advice. I think I shall tell him that.”The angel decided looking at the restaurant as they got to it.”Come, lets eat.”he said walking inside, embarrassed and wanting a new topic.

Marvolo frowned as he ate before sighing, looking angry at being stared at.”What do you want?”He growled anger starting to thread through the words, the cat starting to work on a already burning hot temper.

she laughed at his sulk and offered him a grin as she shook her head. "oh no, his fashion advice is on par." she admitted with a grin. "it's just his advice on everything else that you should be wary of." she admitted with a smile. "we'll only eat if you hold my hand." she ordered, looking delightfully sly as she took his hand, threaded their fingers together, and walked into the restaurant, where they had reservations. "so, tell me about yourself."

the cat blinked at him, cocked it's head to the side and made a sort of a chirping noise at him before standing up, planting it's feet on his legs it ran it's tongue up the side of Marvolo's face. it purred loudly and happily stalked away, if it had been human, you know he would have been skipping.

“Well, I’ll remember that.”Raphael before flushing, looking ready to pull his hand away, wanting to but not sure how he’d get food either if he did so. “What do you want to know?”he asked looking at her as they sat down at their table, looking adorably nervous and trying to figure out what she wanted from him.

Marvolo yelped as he was licked, whining quietly as he watched the cat stalk away before going in search of Lucifer, pausing long enough to make sure he didn’t wake up alexiel before looking at Lucifer.”…I just got licked by a cat.”

she smiled a little at him. "oh. anything you feel like talking about." she promised him with a smile, letting him have his hand back. he really was too adorable. the silly man had no idea what she wanted from him, how cute was that. "you know, i've liked you for some time." she admitted suddenly. "since last year actually, but all of mu attempts at flirting with you ended in failure." she admitted with a smile. "i can't decide if you just didn't realize, or if you just don't like women."

Lucifer looked up at Marvolo, lifting an eyebrow. "licked?... by the one with the golden earring?" he asked curiously. "i just saw it go by. i don't know how it keeps getting out of the Garden... but it reads... strangely, to my senses... almost like it's not an animal at all." he admitted with a frown. "besides, Acedele brought it here, yell at him about being licked." he ordered with a smile. "did you find the idiot who dared touch what was under my protection?" he asked curiously. "i want you to remove his hand... and see about removing his balls as well. i don't want to have another indecent. let him know that both will grow back in ten years."

“oh. Okay.”Raphael said biting his lip as he fiddled with the menu as he looked it over trying to decide what to talk about before flushing at her words. “I…well…”He stuttered looking down at the menu, looking sad and upset. “You know how dante came to be, correct?”He asked after a moment.

“Yes, that one.”Marvolo sulked before nodding. “I think I will do that. And see if he knows anything about it, might have to kill it…”Marvolo said willing to spill blood, even if it wasn’t a sure thing about the cat, willing to kill it to make sure it wasn’t a danger to anyone he was guarding. Smirking a little before nodding.”I did. And I will, but did you want to see to him yourself, or shall I just deal with him?”

she blinked a little at him, his head tilted a little. "well, no. i mean, i know that he came from a woman..." she gave him a funny look. "you do know where babies come from right? because if i have to explain how you got a son..." an attempt at humor. suddenly wary of the topic, realizing that she might have just opened up a painful subject. "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to Rapheal. whatever happened... it must have been painful for you to have that expression... it might help, to talk about it, but on your own time, and in your own terms, alright?"

Lucifer rolled his eyes. "i doubt it's a threat Dante. it's just a cat..." and here he paused. "or a Shiftling, but those are fairly harmless too." a shiftling was a half human, half animal Demon that was created when a demonic creature bread with a human. they could take mostly human forms, or all animal forms, but living in the human world was very difficult for them. "i'll see him myself later." Lucifer stated. "just to make sure he understands what he did wrong. feel free to punish the others as you please. tormenting an innocent like that is against the Law i have placed. the punishment can be whatever you want it to be." normally a punishment for being caught abusing an innocent, such as a child or an angel just out of heaven, was thirty lashes of the whip, or death depending on the severity. Marvolo was a blood thirsty little shit, but he was always fair. Lucifer knew that Marvolo would find a suitable punishment for them. "and try and find out what the cat WANTS before killing it. if it's a shiftling, it's probobly more than a little terrified... if it's a normal cat, it won't do any harm. if it's something else, well... then it might need to be killed. i'll let you use your best judgement."

Raphael smiled a little at her joke.”Oh, I know how that part happened.”he said amused before sighing softly, fiddling with the stem of his wine glass, waving off her concern.”No…if you’re to understand why I haven’t noticed before now…you should know this.”He sighed quietly.”Dante is only half angel. His mother was lucifer’s only half sister. I fell in love with her when I was young….and reckless enough to be daring. I…I lost her, when she gave me dante. She died because she was carrying a angel’s child, it killed her. I…I loved her. Dearly…so much it blinded me for years to everything else. Lucifer raised dante for a few years because the grief crippled me for that long. I couldn’t…I mean…”he sighed softly staring down at the menu trailing off.

“Fine. I’ll see what it wants.”Marvolo said frowning a little before smirking slightly, “I can do that. Don’t worry.”he smirked amused at being able to punish the men however he wanted, and the punishment was going to be worse because he knew the severity of alexiel’s isolation now, understood just how cut off she had been from everything and after talking to dante, having found out just how badly she’d panicked. “…then I’ll find out what the cat wants.”He sighed getting up, “Well, I’ll leave you to your evening, I just wanted to tell you I had everything under control and you didn’t need to worry.”

Back
Top Bottom