Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Demon(lady/moon)

“Yes it was, but he needed it.”marvolo said shrugging a little. “Hm, well if he never comes out, it makes cleaning it easier. We’ll just clean around him.”Rahphael said looking amused before nodding.”We’ll just have to be ready to get attacked.”Raphael rubbed a hand over his face glancing at Lucifer.”Don’t you have a woman to be off wooing?”

Dante looked around him, smiling slightly as he shook his head a little. He knew that acedele collected things, but he hadn’t even considered there would be so much. “No, I’m not. But you know you’re getting close to time to clean it out, so you can collect more things.”Dante soothed tilting his head towards the man.

Lucifer snorted a little. "the little bastard tends to put a bar across the door. it opens inwards you know. if he doesn't come out, then we won't get in." he pointed out with a chuckle. "and no, i don't. she's napping." he stated simply, smirking at him. "don't you have a fifty you're supposed to be handing over? Dante is clearly gay."

Acedele's eyes narrowed went Dante looked at all his precious stolen things, and wondered if he would notice that Acedele had stolen more than a few of Dante's things... like those sexy leather pants laying across the bed. those where Dante's from the last time he had stayed the night in Hell. and that necklace hanging off a hook on the wall. "...no, it's mine and i'm keeping it." he growled, scowling at the door. "Lucifer is just jealous that i have more stuff than him, that's why he makes me throw it away." he complained before looking at Dante. "Marvolo said that the Bird affected you too... are you alright?"

“Well, we’ll just make alexiel talk to him through the door. Surely he wouldn’t refuse to let her in.”Raphael mused before sucking a little shaking his head. “You could take a nap with her. And no I don’t. He had a date with a woman, him being bi just cancels the bet.”He reasoned.

Dante frowned raising a eyebrow a little as he saw a lot of his own things before looking at acelede, “Well, you could move some into my room, that way you could have more room for more stuff.”he mused tilting his head a little befnore nodding a little.”I’m fine. I was feeling shaken, but a bath helped with that.”

Lucifer smirked a little. "Acedele probobly wouldn't refuse her." he agreed with a smirk. "and i have no doubt she'd give me a black eye if i tried to crawl into bed with her. and besides, Dante isn't Bi, you said yourself that he wasn't looking to have 'relations' with that woman. it's obvious he has actual affection for Acedele. he's Gay and you own me fifty."

Acedele's eyes narrowed at Dante. "you just want my treasure." he grumbled, but he did look to be contemplating the idea. he wanted to keep his treasure, but his room kept filling up... so maybe if he had another room... a bigger room... a cave, that he could guard. he could put his treasures in there... and then no one could make him throw it away, right? "yes, the bath helped..." he scowled. "Marvolo made me ruin my favorite silk shirt!" he complained, sulking at Dante. "you should beat him up for me..." here he paused. "and help me up... i can't move..." all his strength had completely left him. he couldn't even scratch his nose. along with mental trauma, a full blooded Demon like Acedele found their strength completely sapped for several hours, sometimes even days after. the more powerful the Demon, the longer the effects. being a relatively weak demon, Acedele would probobly be fine in time for lunch tomorrow.

“…shut up. I’m not giving you money. “Raphael said making a face at his friend. “Don’t you have something better to do then annoy me?”

Dante smiled slightly watching the other man before nodding a little. “IT did.”he said before wincing at the news, “I liked that shirt. But I’m sure you’ll find another favorite.”He said sounding positive before laughing softly, helping him up. “you sure you want to get up?”He asked tugging the other man up slowly.

Lucifer smirked. "no, i don't have anything better to do. and you will admit that you're son is gay, and you will give me my fifty." he stated through narrowed, laughing eyes. "in fact, i'm pretty sure that Dante is flirting with Acedele right now."

"See! you get it!" Acedele complained with a sulk. "Marvolo didn't, but that was my favorite because you said..." he clammed up and went bright red and he coughed a little before letting the other help him to his feet. "i can't sleep on my treasure, i'll crush something." he complained with a pout as he pointed over to his bed. "i was sorting today. i'm hoping i'll be able to hide some things before Lucifer comes in and makes me throw everything away." he grumbled as he carefully sweaped everything off his bed and settled onto it with a soft sigh. "i feel like the time i snuck into a house and put a fork in the electric socket... like my muscles don't realize they're supposed to move."

“Fine,fine.”Raphael grumbled as he dug in his pockets and pulled out a fifty, holding it out towards his laughing friend. “here’s your money. Stop gloating.”

Dante raised a eyebrow looking at him, trying to figure out what the other meant before laughing. “I’m sure it could survive you laying on it.”he said sounding thoughtful before helping him to the bed, “I’m sure he wont make you. He’ll ask alexiel to tell you to throw it out. Probably thinks you wont yell at the defenseless angel.”Dante said proving that he did indeed know his father and Lucifer very well smiling slightly, tilting his head.”….why would you stick a fork in a electric socket?”

Lucifer smirked, more than a little smug as he accepted the money and tucked it into his pocket. "you should know better than to bet against me Old Friend." he teased with a snicker.

"no, he MAKES me. every ten years." Acedele growled, annoyed. "it takes me forever to build up decent piles of treasure, it takes me long to steal my treasure, and he just swoops in, scoops it up, and dumps it out in some god forsake human place!" Acedele complained, scowling as he stroked a gold ring. "and... i probobly wouldn't be able to yell at Alexiel..." he admitted with a sulk. "Marvolo said it would be fun." he admitted with a shrug. "it was back before they had those things that made it possible to regulate how much electricity flowed, so i got a real good jolt... i couldn't let go of the fork at all! i was just stuck there, then the power went out for the entire town! i started fires! it was AWESOME." Acedele admitted before he sulked. "i couldn't move for DAYS."

Dante smiled, “..thats insane acedele.”he said shaking his head at the idea of him electrocuting himself, looking amused.

Hours later alexiel blushed a little as she knocked on Lucifer’s door, looking wide awake and out of sorts.”Lucifer?”she asked softly as she opened the door a little, not about to walk into his bedroom without being asked in,but also wanting someone to talk to. Feeling oddly as she came to terms with being somewhere knew, the leopard pressing against her legs anxiously as it sensed her mood.

Acedele huffed. "it's Marvolo's fault! he told me it would be fun!... and it was. sort of... the side effects where crap but the sensation of the electricity going through your body feels fantastic!" he grinned as he snuggled into his soft bed and cast Dante a narrow eyed look. "you can't have your things back, i stole them right and proper and they are mine now." he stated, well aware that Dante had seen his things. Kleptomaniac little shit.

Luce was working on paperwork again when she came in and he looked up at her. "oh! you're awake, did you have a good nap?" he asked, smiling at her. "well come in, don't hover." he ordered. "if you hover, Marvolo will think i've finished, and bring more." he warned, indicating the piles of paperwork that had appeared. he never should have murdered that damn lord, now he had to take over the man's responsibilities until he replaced him. curse and damn him. "for the record, when you order a man to be killed... don't do it, the Paperwork is hell." he grinned at his own little pun as he motioned to a very plushy armchair next tot he fire. "please, make yourself comfortable."

“You should never listen to marvolo, since when did you forget this?”Dante said shaking his head looking amused before his eye twitched a little as he looked at it.”…fine. I’ll just have to buy more stuff.”he said snickering a little as he looked around at his stuff….well his former stuff.

Alexiel smiled a little nodding.”I did.”She said looking amused as she glanced at the clock and stepping into the room.”Even this late at night?”she said amused at the idea the demon waiting around simply to give Lucifer more paperwork before looking startled at the idea of her killing someone, sitting down at the fireside,curling up in the seat. “Whyever would I kill someone?”she said sounding amused and shocked at the idea.

Acedele snorted. "it was back before i knew Marvolo." he pointed out. "about two hundred years ago. i was only in the Demon realms for about three hundred then, and i hadn't been back in the human world since my Mami and Papi had been killed." he admitted. "so when Marvolo told me, about three days after i'd met him, about a real fun trick to play on humans, i just... believed him." he admitted with a chuckle. "i never believed him again after that, but sometimes i'd get curious..." he shrugged and smirked at Dante. "and i'll steal that too. cus your have the most amazing stuff." he admitted happily as he snuggled into his pillow and went to sleep.

"hmm? late? it's only... oh..." he muttered, staring blankly at his clock. "...well no, he wouldn't be waiting with more paperwork at this time of night. i hadn't realized how late it had gotten." he admitted as he stretched a little. "i don't know... i killed someone, well i had Marvolo kill someone, because they tried to trick me into marrying some woman who i don't know. slipped the marriage contract in with my paperwork. i shouldn't have done it, now i have to do MY paperwork AND his paperwork!" he complained with a sigh. "i'm amazed that anything gets done to be honest."

“Well,maybe you should get some sleep then.”She said smiling a little at his words, before thinking about it. Biting her lip a little.”Would you like some help?You need to sleep, and I am sure I can at least read over it, and figure out what needs done tonight, and what can wait.”She offered quietly.

his lips twitched a little. "i sleep once a week or so." he explained. "i am one of the Original Angels. there was too much to do to need to sleep." he admitted with a shrug. "i sleep about once a week for a few hours, that is all i need." he assured her before smiling at her. "still, if you would be willing to lend a hand, i would much appreciate it." he admitted. "too much paperwork might drive a man mad."

“Oh, well that makes sense. I’m young enough that I have to sleep a lot.”she said sounding amused before nodding, getting up and tugging her chair over next to him, holding out a hand. “Come on, lets see what you’re working on.”She said smiling slightly as she started reading.

he smiled a little. "yes, you young ones do sleep a lot, six hours a night is it?" he asked curiously. "i can't remember." he admitted with a shrug as he handed her over a pile of paperwork that was mostly just Soul Inventory and admitting new Souls into Hell. either to the 'Soul Living' Areas or to the Soul Punishment areas. unlike what people thought, most souls who went to Hell, where in hell because they would fit in better with the Demon Denizens. not because they where being punished for 'sins'. people like Child Molesters and murderers on the other hand, where admitted to Hell only to be punished for their crimes. people who truly deserved to burn in hell... there was a 300% increase in the amount of souls hitting the Punishment levels since Hell had first been created. meaning a hell of a lot more paperwork, no pun intended.

“yes, something like that.”She said blushing a little amused as she settled into reading. Though by the time he finished with his part of the paperwork the woman was curled up in her seat, her head resting against his shoulder, half reading but mostly sleeping as she tried to focus on what she was reading, but mostly just enjoying the man’s company. For the first time feeling truly comfortable and at ease, because she was somewhere that her every moment wasn’t restricted, she was allowed being herself, even if the idea scared her.

Lucifer smiled a little as she snuggled into him, for once... he didn't care. many of the Greater Flight, or the First Angels, didn't care much for physical contact. but Lucifer truly enjoyed having her close to him, warming his body and smelling so sweet next to him. he chuckled as he signed the last bit of paper and studied her, she was falling asleep on him. he gently moved, calming her with a few words, and picked her up Bridal style and carried her to his bed and gently tucked her in before he settled into his armchair and had a glass of some sort of wine and read a mortal book by the warm fire. feeling more content than he ever had before in his life.

In the morning alexiel stirred, yawning tiredly as she shifted, getting comfortable in the bed before blinking slowly, frowning at the man she could see at his desk.”You didn’t have to let me have your bed…I could have gone to my own room.”She said running her fingers through her dark hair as she sat up looking at him.

Lucifer looked up at her and blinked. "why not? i never use it." he admitted simply. "besides, i was worried you might have bad dreams." he admitted as he carefully tucked a bookmark into his book and set it on the end table next to him. "you seemed to have slept peacefully though." he admitted with a small smile. "Breakfast will be soon. are you hungry?"

“Well, it seems wrong to take your bed.”She said yawning as she smiled at him, nodding quietly as she stretched. “I am. What are we having for breakfast?”She asked sitting up before getting up and moving over to sit in the chair near him, looking comfortable and at ease, though she would soon enough feel the anxiety and unease at being away from home, but for the moment she was relaxed.

he smiled a little. "if i had felt you where an inconvenience, i would have taken you to your room. i enjoy being in your company." he admitted simply. "you make me feel nicely relaxed and calm." he admitted simply, offering her a smile. "we're eating whatever the cook makes for us. i can cook a little, but most of it wouldn't be very edible. Acedele only bakes, and the last time Marvolo was in the kitchen it exploded... i think Dante can cook some, but i know better than to let Rapheal in the Kitchen, he tends to set things on fire... so we hire a chef." he admitted with a smile. "if you go down early enough, he does take suggestions, would you like to go see if he's started cooking yet?"

Alexiel giggled a little as she nodded.”Let’s go down.”she said amused as they headed for the kitchen, “Did Raphael ever tell you about the time he set his own wings on fire?” “Hey, I was using a torch. It wasn’t totally my fault you and dante bumped me while I was making the crème brulee.”Raphael grumbled as he walked out of his bedroom, walking with them. amused because it was interesting to see the two so comfortable together.

he smirked a little. "did he ever tell YOU the time he set his own shirt on fire?" Lucifer asked. "or the time he set Dante on fire? or the time he set Marvolo on fire... i still don't think he's ever forgiven you for that." Lucifer admitted to Rapheal. "admit it, you set things on fire when you try to cook." he ordered Rapheal before turning to Alexiel. "he does fine when he does the mixing and the prepping, but once the actual cooking starts. he either burns it to a crisp, or sets something afire... though, he is very good at making Ice-cream... Acedele, what are you doing?" "Nothing! Don't Look! You Can't Have It!" Acedele yelped, trying to hide a massive box, which he was carrying, with his body. "...Acedele, what have you stolen now?" "nothing! go away! you can't have it!" Acedele yelped, racing down the hall with the box over his head and Lucifer blinked. "...i really have to get him some counseling..." he muttered. "...i hope it's not Dante in that box..." nope, Dante was probobly still sleeping peacefully. though when he woke up, Acedele's room was completely spotless, not a single hint of his piles of treasure anywhere, save for a few dozen pieces that Acedele clearly thought was too emotionally valuable to get rid of.

Alexiel was overcome with helpless giggles at the pout on raphael’s face as the elder angel shook his head. “I did none of those things.”He said wrinkling his nose before turning to watch acedele. “What is it? Surely he’s not insane enough to put dante into the box…”he said thoughtfully wondering if he should go after the man.

Back
Top Bottom