Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Demon(lady/moon)

“She is. I checked on her before I came in here.”The man said looking amused as he sat down in the opposite chair, snickering slightly at the other’s words. It seemed Gabriel was going to be pleased about his daughter leaving home after all, if Lucifer was going to like her this much. “Well, she’s had just Gabriel for company. Of course she’s shy. Just let her spend time with marvolo and acedele, it'll help."he said looking amused at the idea.

he nodded as he returned his attention to the paperwork before he lifted an eyebrow at the snicker. "you find me amusing?" he asked, looking rather amused himself. he knew exactly what the other was thinking, he didn't care anyway. as always, Lucifer would do as HE wanted, and nothing less. "i am not leaving her alone with Acedele and Marvolo, they'll terrify her. i'm certain that Acedele already traumatized her when she met him in the entryway." he admitted with a sigh as he set his inkpen back into it's inkwell and leaned back, closing his eyes. "remind me why i don't have minions doing all this crappy paperwork?"

“I find you very amusing.”Raphael said looking amused before laughing quietly, “Poor alexiel. Maybe we should tell acedele not to talk to her?”He mused sighing softly before smirking, because he knew where his son was, off finding acedele. Trusting dante to make sure the other man knew not to traumatize alexiel. Smirking at lucifer’s question he smiled.”Because you don’t trust them to not mess it up.”

he rolled his eyes a little. "i know you do, insufferable little pest." he grumbled with a shake of his head. "and i'm considering it, just to punish the little idiot. he's gone on another one of his 'suicide' quest, the little idiot. he has to understand he can't have what he's set his goals on." he grumbled, looking amused. "...this is true... none of the underlings are intelligent enough... well Marvolo maybe." he admitted with a chuckle. "but he has enough duties already. Acedele is barely literate." he admitted with a chuckle. "so he'd be of little help." Acedele had been a human when children weren't expected to do anything but make babies and farm. he'd grown up without knowing a single letter, and he was terrible at learning. he could sign his name, and he knew his age, that was all he cared about.

speaking of Acedele, he was in the kitchen, doing one of the few things he DID know how to do, making cookies. he thought it highly amusing that Lucifer had brought a woman home, but he didn't like the slightly panicked look, so he was making her cookies to hopefully, set her a little more at ease. "Dante! what a lovely surprise." he purred once he realized Dante was watching him. "i didn't know you where going to be here so soon... cookie?" he offered a tray of piping hot cookies out to the other. "my, aren't you looking positively delicious today?"

“Punish him. Alex has enough things to deal with without him freaking her out.”Raphael said making a face before laughing, tilting his head a little as he considered what to say biting his lip a little.”You might consider asking alex. She’s a archangel’s daughter, and despite being sheltered, she is intelligent, and knows what needs done.”

Dante smirked as he walked into the kitchen and settled onto the barstool watching the other cook. “Well, Alex is here with you, I thought I’d better hurry before you scarred her for life.”he said rolling his eyes a little at the others praise, stealing a cookie. Taking a bite he made a vague threatening motion towards the other. “You’ll be normal to the angel, okay? More then normal I mean. She’s had enough shocks, she doesn’t need you freaking her out even more.”He growled softly, while usually laid back, he was a man with few friends, and alexiel was by far one of the closest he had. he was extremely overprotective of the innocent woman.

he chuckled a little. "i'm sure that Dante will punish Acedele perfectly well on his own." he admitted simply. "i might ask her, but she is here to recover, not to assist me." he stated simply. "if she feels capable, and wants to assist i certainly won't tell her no..." he paused. "i don't know if i can tell her no actually." he admitted looking a bit troubled by that before shrugging as he looked through another contact with a curse. "another marriage contract... they keep thinking that i'll just sign these without looking at them... MARVOLO!!!!" he roared, waiting until the man appeared, handing the other the marriage contract. "deal with it." was the only order Marvolo received. Lucifer knew his right hand man knew what to do. kill the idiot who had tried to slip it into his paperwork.

Acedele chuckled a little. "yes, i think i might have frightened her already." he admitted with a grimace. "i didn't expect her to be so timid..." he admitted. "that's why i'm making cookies, so she won't be scared of me." he stated with a nod. as much as Acedele loved to lie, cheat, steal and take... he hated it when people where afraid of him, especially women and children. "i don't know how to be normal!" Acedele complained, looking horrified. "i mean... honestly Dante that's just an impossible thing to demand of me!" he complained, sulking as he pushed a new tray of cookies into the oven. this batch an oatmeal honey. Lucifer's personal favorite. "do you know what kind of cookies Alexiel likes best? i'm making some for everyone." he admitted simply, grinning as he spotted Dante munching on his cookies. "so how badly is this going to go down? i mean... are we going to have to be fighting Gabriel in the near future or is he alright with her being here? because i'll need to sharpen my daggers if he's going to try and take her back. Lucifer's smitten with her i think."

“Good. Dante should tell the wanker to go fuck off, and leave him alone.”Raphael said sounding unhappy because he knew the two were fucking with his head, but not willing to end the game his son was playing, since dante seemed to enjoy getting him riled up. Laughing he smirked a little. “Well, I’ll have to have her ask you something amazing then.”he snickered before sighing softly. “Yes sir.”Marvolo said taking the contract before pausing, looking at his lord. “Are you sure about having the girl here?”

“Dammit ace.”Dante scowled looking annoyed before sighing softly. “Its not impossible, just try. She’s already worked up, I wont have you making it worse.”he growled before smirking, “double chocolate chip, she’s a chocoholic.”he smirked a little before sighing, laughing. “Gabriel’s delighted. Will be leaving us alone, for now, because he thinks lucifer’s going to marry her soon. He’ll be pissed if it doesn’t happen, tehn we’ll have to do with him, but for the moment, he’s looking the other way. At least that’s what father said they agreed on.”

he smirked a little. "i'm sure there will be fucking involved." he agreed. "and some spanking, and possibly some ropes... though Acedele prefers silk.." he admitted simply. "and i doubt she'd try to take advantage of me just yet." he admitted with a chuckle before he looked up at Marvolo, lifting an eyebrow. "of course not. i wasn't sure about having you here either after all." he admitted, because it was nothing but the truth. he hadn't much liked Marvolo at first. "she needs this, and i need to let her have it." he admitted. "Gabriel will allow this, even if i have to... convince, him myself." he admitted simply. "she will be happy here and i am happy to have her here." he smirked at Marvolo, his head tilted. "make sure the fool dies slowly will you? and make it public this time, i'm tired of finding these every time i do my paperwork. i'm busy enough as it is."

Acedele flushed a little and shrugged. "i didn't realize, it's not like anyone thought to warn me... i might have gained points when i gave her the mint water though... and i was polite enough to welcome her to the house.. it's not like i was rude or wild, i just... i was a bit crude there at the end." he admitted with a sly grin as his eyes roved over Dante's body. "she's taking a nap now actually, i checked." he admitted. "i was a bit nervous at how quiet she was." he admitted. "she's practically terrified... i hate it... seeing a woman so..." he shuddered and shook his head hard. "pity that." he muttered. "i was hoping to hone my daggers again. it's been a long time since i had a challenge." he admitted with a sulk as he started whipping up some double chocolate chip cookies. "Dark or Semi do you think?" he asked Dante. "and i was wondering if you where doing anything tonight?" at least Acedele was smart enough not to try and be tricky about seducing Dante.

“urgh!Lucifer!Stop!”Raphael whined looking annoyed before smirking, looking his friend over. “Are you sure you don’t want her taking advantage of you?You’re positively smitten.”He teased. Marvolo frowned a little before sighing, “But she does not seem…”He struggled for the word.”…strong enough to be here.”He muttered before nodding slightly, “I will.”he said before leaving, worried for both the angelic woman and Lucifer. Not knowing what it would do to Lucifer if something happened to alexiel.

“Good. She needs to be welcomed.”Dante frowned worried because he knew just how anxious and scared his friend was, having sensed the emotions just under the surface, even asleep alexiel had been anxious to be away from home. “She’s very terrified. She’s only left her home once her twice, and usually in mine or gabriel’s company.”he shrugged a little before smirking. “Dark.”He said before raising a eyebrow. “Yes, that demoness that came onto me last time I was here.”he said simply in response to what he was doing tonight.

he snorted a little. "of course i want her to take advantage of me, that would mean she's recovering from her father's idiocy." he stated with a smirk. "and i might be a little smitten." he admitted with a shrug. "i'm smitten every other week if you'll recall." he admitted simply before turning his attention to Marvolo. "she isn't, not yet. that is why you and Acedele will be protecting her if she chooses to go out." he admitted simply. "it probobly won't be for a while. i think we reached her limits today." he admitted with a sigh. "she'll be secluded for quite a while i think.." he admitted with a shake of his head.

"...shit. are you serious Dante? she's been... sheltered, that badly!? no wonder she was terrified of me, i could have been Marvolo and she'd have been terrified of me..." he muttered, feeling a bit disgusted before he started mixing in the Dark Chocolate chips into the chocolate batter with a hum before he tensed a little. "...i see..." there was a strange tone to his voice. one that Acedele had never used before. but then, Acedele hadn't been crushing on the half Angel before either. "well i hope you have fun then." Acedele stated simply, fighting to keep his tone neutral. "do you think she would feel more comfortable with a pet? we have some new Snow leopards that haven't yet been bonded..." he admitted, deciding to focus on Alexiel, rather than Dante's... date.

“Ahhh, I see. And it wouldn’t have anything to do with her being beautiful. You are quite smitten then.”Raphael teased before smirking. “True, but you usually don’t invite them to move in with you.”He said watching the two demons before nodding. “Probably. She wont feel comfortable leaving yet.”

“Yes. And while she reads and sent letters a lot, she was kept away from interacting with anyone really.”he said looking bemused at the man’s disgust before nodding. “Don’t feel so badly. I just wanted you to be aware to be on your best behavior.”he said before studying the man, trying to figure out the man’s mood at the mention of his date before nodding. “She would probably like it. We should go see if she wants one.”The part demon said turning his ehad slightly, feeling alexiel starting to wake up, while Raphael was more of a warrior, his mother had been a empathy demon, and her only son was intuned with emotions in a way that so rarely happened, and it made being alexiel's friend easier since he understood the screaming terror she was feeling. and amusingly enough, acedele was one of the few people he couldn't read clearly, so he was unaware of thwat the man felt towards him

he shrugged. "you've seen some of the women i've fucked. do you really think beauty has anything to do with my tastes?" it was true really, Lucifer had fucked some very ugly women in his time. but they had fascinated him. they had mostly been human too, those one week stands he was so fond of. still he was treating Alexiel much differently, which meant he either expected to outgrow the fascination as he usually did, or he wanted whatever they might have, to be long term. "she will enjoy the library the most i think." he admitted with a smile. "Acedele is making cookies." he admitted suddenly, sniffing at the air. "go see if my oatmeal honey cookies are done yet would you? he's probobly putting yours in the oven too... i have to finish this financial report."

he shook his head. "i don't see how anyone could lock up such a sweet girl." he complained with a scowl. "and i'll do my best, but sometimes i just can't help myself..." he admitted with a sigh. "i am not a person who holds a lot of control you know." he admitted. "ah, is she waking up? you go greet her, she'll probobly be more comfortable knowing you're there. you are one of the few people she's met." he admitted with a smile. "go on, shoo. i'll have her cookies done in a moment." he admitted. "i've already finished Raphael's and Marvolo's. her's are the last." he admitted as he took out the oatmeal honey cookies and set them to the side, well aware that someone would be coming to get them for Lucifer any second now. Acedele was very well aware that Dante couldn't read him, and he knew why too, but that was his secrete and he'd never told a soul. not even Lucifer, though he suspected the man knew.

“No, not really. And it does disturb me that you fucked some of them you know.”Raphael complained before raising his head a little, sniffing the air. Almost out of his seat before Lucifer had finished the question.”I’ll be back in a few minutes.”Raphael said smiling as he left the room.

“I’ll be back with her soon.”Dante said grinning as he made his way out of the room, nodding to his father as he past them. “You look oh so serious, ace. What’s up?”Raphael said poking his head into the room looking pleased that Lucifer had been right and the cookies were almost done.

"You have cookies?"Alexiel said as she walked into the room with dante, looking sleepily mussed and interested as she looked around the kitchen, nervous but relaxing in dante's company.

Lucifer smirked a little. "they where fascinating to me." he admitted with a shrug before laughing as Raphael ran off. who could resist Acedele's cookies? even people who hated Acedele with every fiber of their being loved Acedele's cookies. he shook his head a dn grinned as he heard Dante appear, good, maybe now Alexiel wouldn't be so worried.

Acedele looked up at Rapheal and he rolled his eyes and went back to cooking the last batch of cookies. "Lucifer's cookies are still too hot, but yours are over there." he stated, pointing to a tray cooling on a rack on another counter. along with Marvolo's. Dante's where still sitting on the table, half eaten, and the double chocolate chip was now being pulled out and the cinnamon raisin, Acedele's favorite, was being shoved in with a happy hum before he scowled a little, wondering how to deal with the fact that Dante had a date. normally he would just sabotage it... or sabotage the other person. but he knew Dante would find out, and beat the shit out of him, so what to do about it?

“Well, he could eat them anyways, and maybe burn himself.”Raphael said snickering a little as he carefully waited long enough to put them on a plate before leaving the room, smirking as he walked back into the office. “Acedele and dante are trying to get her to do something. Any ideas?”He said interested, but not interested enough to go see what the three are up to.

“Dante said you wanted to see me?”Alexiel said softly as she sat at the table, nibbling on a cookie as she watched the two.

Acedele smirked a little. "you know that Lucifer doesn't get burnt." he stated with a chuckle before shaking his head and turning back to his own cookies, licking his lips a little, eagerly anticipating his favorite treat before grinning as he looked up at Alexiel. "indeed i did!" he admitted. "i thought i might give you a surprise." he admitted with a smile. "be careful, those are hot." he warned. "just out of the oven." he admitted. "Dante said they where your favorite." he admitted with an impish grin as he finally pulled his own cookies out and started blowing on one to cool it down as fast as possible. "tell me, how do you like cats?"

"it's probobly a threesome." Lucifer stated as he took a cookie off the plate and nibbled on it with a grin, well aware of how much that statement would disturb his oldest freind. "i'm sure Acedele is going to give her some sort of animal." he admitted. "she seams to like them." he admitted, signing his last bit of work with a flourish. "there! done!" he stated with a sigh, sagging in his chair. "and then, in an hour, i'll have a new massive pile to contend with." he grumbled, rubbing the bridge of his nose before taking another bite of his cookie. "so how did Gabriel take us kidnapping his daughter?"

Alexiel’s eyes widened a little at the man’s words, even as she nibbled on the warm cookie, being careful to not burn herself before nodding.”They are.”She muttered as she pet the dragon in her lap, looking nervous as she studied the man, frowning as she nodded slightly.”I like cats…well, I’ve never had one, but I like them when I saw them in books.”She said tilting her head a little.

“Ewww…lucifer!dammit!”he whined looking annoyed at the man’s words, before sighing softly. “She does. They don’t expect anything from her.”Raphael said smiling a little as he leaned back in his chair, before smirking. “Gabriel is pleased. I managed to convince him that you’re getting married eventually. It’ll stall him long enough for her to find her feet, instead of worrying about what he’s going to do. He’s going to be pissed when he realizes that he’s been tricked, but we have some breathing room.”

he smiled at her. "i am sorry about earlier today, i'm not..." here he paused, searching for the right words. "i'm rather insane." he admitted with a smile. "i'm a harmless sort but it makes it hard to contain the idiocy of words." he admitted with a wrinkle of his nose. "Dante says i have no 'filter', i'm not sure what that means." he admitted simply with a shrug. "but i just say things because they want to be said." he admitted with a grin. "i'm glad you like Cat's!" he admitted happily. "eat your cookies, and we'll go out to the garden for your surprise!" he promised. "you'll like the garden, it's FULL of freaks like me!" he admitted happily. "Lucifer loves to experiment with Genetics. he has all kinds of fun pets."

Lucifer nodded. "Animals are nice like that." he agreed with a chuckle before he choked on his cookie and stared at Gabriel, gobsmacked. "you did WHAT?!" he demanded, stunned. "well... i suppose it WAS clever..." he muttered with a scowl. "how long do we have? a few weeks? a month?" he demanded, his head tilted. "that's not much time to get her on her feet." he warned, his eyes narrowed as he pondered. "still, it's more time than we would have otherwise... i'll have to make sure you get a gift, since you're helping so much." he grumbled. "Dante too." he muttered, biting into a third cookie. "come on, lets go to the garden, i'm curious to see what deadly creature Acedele has given her."

“Its okay.”Alexiel said blushing a little, looking down at the table. “I am not normal, so you shouldn’t have to be careful just because I cant handle it.”She said blushing a little. Dante rolled his eyes before smirking.”You just cant stop words from coming out of your mouth.No filter at all.”he snorted laughing. “Really?What kind of things?”Alexiel said looking up at the man, wanting to know what to expect.

“A month at the most. He’s not as dimwitted as we make him think he is. He’s going to know soon.”Raphael said sighing softly before smirking as he stood. “A gift would be pleasant. And something that I would like this time, not another prostitute. The last one nearly scarred me for life.”the man said shuddering as they headed for the gardens.

he shrugged. "yes but you are more new to this than i am." he admitted with a nod. "besides, i am always having to watch myself because if i say the wrong thing, i'm fairly sure Marvolo will kill me." he admitted pondering. "like the time i told him his ass looked nice in those jeans... he didn't seam to like that much. and it's not MY fault! he DID have a nice ass!... i think he burned the pants though, which is an incredible shame... actually it's a shame he's as straight as he is." Acedele complained with a pout as he stuffed a cookie into his mouth. "i'm not sure." he admitted to Alexiel. "i don't know what's ok to say or not, so normally i talk and bad things come out, only i don't know that they're bad." he admitted with a shrug. "i think that's why Lucifer likes me so much. i amuse him." that and Acedele could get anything. if Lucifer needed something stolen, Acedele could get it... and the man was a genies when it came to getting information. willing information, or not. "by the way Dante. that woman your going out on a date with? i'm fairly sure she's not a woman, i'm pretty sure she's a hippo wearing a sundress." well that WAS insulting. "This is Lucifer's personal garden! isn't it gorgeous!?" he asked grinning at Alexiel. "it's full of deadly plants, dangerous animals, poisonous things, and other wonderful things!

Lucifer snorted a little. "he's dimwitted if he thinks i'm honestly going to get married after all the death threats i've issued in the last half a day." he pointed out. "your just angry because the prostitute was a male." and old, as in eighty year old human old. "i'll get you a Cat-Dragon then, you seamed to like Alexiel's." he teased with a smirk. "ah look, there's your brat." he commented. "and... Acedele is talking again." Lucifer muttered with a grin. "i do beleive he just called Ariel a hippo."

“Really?”Alexiel’s eyes went wide, wondering where the other man was, interested in meeting marvolo, giggling a little as acedele pouted. Eyes widening at the words he said, wondering if dante had meant to be going on a date with a hippo, before being totally lost in the beauty of the garden around her. Dante rolled his eyes looking at acedele, “A hippo?”He muttered.

“Well, he’s hopeful. He’d rather think that his daughter is that irresistible then that she’s running away from him.”Raphael mused his eye twitching a little.”I’ve been scarred for life. If you had to get a male, you should have gotten someone younger.”he muttered before laughing, “The brat’s got a date tonight.”He said amused to seeing acedele upset at that, nodding. “She makes a very lovely hippo.”

Acedele grinned a little and nodded. "oh yes, he does have a very lovely ass. he's out doing murder at the moment though. some rich idiot tried to trick Lord Lucifer into another marriage. he hates that." Acedele admitted with a sigh. "especially when people start forcing their unwilling daughters to try and seduce him. once he caught one crying, he'd had enough and started punishing anyone who dared to make their daughters do something that they didn't want to do." he snickered a little. "but some can't learn their lessons." he admitted with a shake of his head. "and yes, a Hippo, she's ugly, she's grumpy, and she stinks." he stated, clearly sulking and taking out his annoyances on a woman he'd never even met. "she's entirely unsuitable for you and she probobly has diseases. she sleeps with everyone." and that wasn't much of a lie.

Lucifer snorted. "Gabriel should know better, this is me that we are talking about after all. the king of lies and trickery? honestly." he muttered, rolling his eyes before smirking. "i'll get you a young stripper this time." he promised, already planning on sending the man a baby in diapers. he knew Rapheal would be kind to the offspring, and it would mean free babysitting for Talyn. he loved screwing with Rapheal. "ah i see, i was wondering why Acedele was upset. he has a bit of a crush on your son, and the poor idiot isn't sure what to do about it. normally he'd just trick and sneak his way into Dante's bed, but since he knows, and likes Dante as a freind, he doesn't want to ruin the friendship by doing such a thing, so he's completely lost on how to get Dante's attentions." Lucifer smirked. "it's highly entertaining i think. and he's not wrong, the woman Dante wants to go out with tonight IS a whore." he admitted with a shake of his head. "sexual favors for power and gifts."

“Well, I’m glad to know that. I’m still going on my date though.”Dante said looking at the man in bemusement, trying to decide what to say or do before looking at alexiel, then at acedele. “didn’t you bring her here for something?”He said looking at the small timid woman, wondering just how she was going to be handling this.

“I know, and dante likes him to. He’s just screwing with acedele to see how serious it is.”he grumbled a little because he knew he was losing the bet, but he wanted dante happy, and if acedele did that it was okay. Though he knew dante was just enjoying screwing wth them all. “It is highly entertaining, and dante isn’t…dating…her. He wants something for her, but I don’t know what so don’t ask. I just know he’s not looking to actually date.”

Acedele huffed a little. "she is so beneath you Dante, you could do better." he grumbled. "...maybe i aught to have Marvlo... nah." that part was said under his breath, Dante probobly wasn't supposed to hear, but Acedele was never that lucky. "huh?" he asked, blinking blankly at Dante before focusing on Alexiel. he'd forgotten she was there and he flushed. "right... oops, sorry." he muttered sheepishly before looking around, as if suspicious. "now... Luce doesn't know i brought these here so don't tell, ok!?" he demanded softly. "he'll experiment on them because he's stupid and can't help himself." clearly Acedele didn't realize that Lucifer was standing right there. Acedele whistled sharply, twice, and waited. within seconds, three half grown Snow Leopards where barreling towards them. "their babies yet, they can't survive on their own. their mother was killed by a poacher and i rescued them." Acedele stated, looking pleased with himself as the big cats wound around each set of legs, greeting and sniffing. animals always loved Angel's and Demons. "this one..." Acedele stated, rubbing one that was a bit lighter than the other two. "needs a bonded... i was hoping you might." he admitted, smiling at Alexiel.

"it's kind of funny, watching them." Lucifer agreed with a grin. "Acedele himself doesn't really know how serious it is. he falls in love every other year after all and it's always done with in a week, he gets bored. that's why he's so... timid, right now. he doesn't want to get bored this time, and he certainly doesn't want to ruin his friendship with Dante." he admitted with a grin. "and i know Dante isn't going to lay her, he's not that stupid..." Lucifer scowled. "that little shit!" he complained, sulking as he realized that Acedele had snuck pets into his garden. not that he really cared, but he would have liked to be asked first, or at least be warned!... not that the Demon wasn't wrong... he would probobly have experimented with the Snow Leopard genetics. they where gorgeous creatures. simply gorgeous.

“Okay. I wont tell anyone, I’ll tell him if he asks dante brought them here for me.”Alexiel said not wanting to get the man in trouble as she dropped a hand, smiling as the leopard rubbed against her legs, looking amused as the lighter one just pressed up against her, nearly making her fall as the semi small cat weaved between her legs, rubbing against the dragon she was holding, “I think I want this pretty kitty. He seems demanding.”She said looking amused. “hey, why am I getting blamed for things?”Dante whined.

“It is. And dante’s finding it just as amusing.”Raphael smiled before starting to laugh at lucifer’s complaining, shaking his head.”Don’t complain. You know he’s right, and they’re just to pretty to screw with. Just be glad you have something that’s making her happy.”He said looking at the young angel kneeling on the ground again ,nuzzling the cat as the leopard pressed against her.

Back
Top Bottom