Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warded Mentally (me and Kiki)

As he tilted his head she began to tease and nip his neck. Feeling his bare hands on her back made her shiver. Bringing her head up she kissed him gently nibbling on his bottom lip.

She was teasing his neck, but he enjoyed it much more when she stopped to kiss him. He kissed her back hungrily, nipping her lip back before bending his head down to tease along her neck as well.

She let out a soft moan as he teased her neck. It was one of her weakest spots on her body and she loved to have it teased. "Mmmmmm oh that feels so good..." She moaned softly as she squirmed slightly.

He smiled as he heard those words, nibbling down and up her neck until he was kissing her lips once again. "I'm glad I can make you feel good." He whispered.

She kissed him back softly before leaning down nibbling on his neck again. "I wish you would let me do something for you." She said softly. "I really want to."

Her teasing didn't put a hamper on her words, and he felt humbled even as he made soft sounds from her mouth on his neck. "Feel free..." He was able to say softly, his eyes closing as he enjoyed her touches.

As soon as she heard his words she slid off his lap and got down on her knees in front of him. Reaching up she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Pulling his boxers down she released his hardened length. Giving it a teasing lick she slipped it into her warm moist mouth.

He felt her get off him onto the floor, only wondering what she was doing. But when he felt her hands pushing his pants down, and her mouth taking his hard length inside, he let out a low groan, his hand going down and gently resting on the back of her head. It was heavenly to him, a teasing thing that he wanted more of.

Sliding more of him into her mouth she began to bob her head slightly. As she worked him in and out of her mouth she moved her tongue against him. She wanted him to feel as good as he had made her feel.

He was letting out soft moans and groans as her head move, every extra tease with her mouth or tongue making him get slightly louder, or moaning slightly longer. She was really good, and his eyes were rolling slightly into the back of his head, partly from wanting to please her.

She continued to work on him with her mouth. She loved the noises he was making. The noises on top of the fact that she was pleasuring him like this made her so wet. She could already feel that she had soaked through her panties and it was only getting worse.

He could smell her arousal, and because of that he pulled her head off of him. His hands pulled her up onto him, his lips finding hers and kissing her deeply as his legs tried to move hers so she was straddling him.

She kissed him back as she straddled him. He wanted her as bad as she wanted him. "I want you so badly....." She moaned softly in his ear.

He let out a soft groan against her ear, his hips pushing up against her, so she knew how much he wanted her, too. "I need you..." He whispered back, nipping along her neck.

She blushed as he brushed himself against her. Hearing his words she began to lower herself onto his hardened length. After a second or two she had buried him inside of her slick passage. Letting of a soft moan she began to bounce lightly on him.

His eyes were rolling into the back of his head as he felt her slide him into her, her tight grip driving him insane. He moaned as she started to bounce, and his hips thrusted upward, pushing deeper into her.

She let out a soft cry as he pushed deeper into her. "Oh yes..." She moaned as she worked up and down on him. It felt so good when he was inside of her like this. She rotated her hips slightly grinding against him.

He moaned words made him moan a little louder, her hips grinding against him pulling him to grind right back to her. He arched his hips, pushing slightly deeper in her, his hands reaching up to cup her breasts through her shirt.

She let out a soft cry as he pushed deeper into her. Another moan escaped her lips as he began to grope her through her shirt. Leaning forward to kiss him lovely, she unbuttoned her shirt and removed her bra freeing her perky breasts.

He felt her bend down and kiss him, and he gratefully returned it, stifling more moans. He found her breasts now free from her shirt and bra, and he rubbed them and teased them without restraint. Her new position made his hips arch more, pushing even deeper into her tight folds.

More of her moans were muffled by the kiss. But as he pushed deeper into her she suddenly broke the kiss. Throwing her head back she let off a rather loud cry. The combination of him teasing her breasts and driving his length even deeper into brought her closer to her climax. "Oh my god yes..." She moaned as she squirmed more rotating her hips a little.

Her outcry only gave him more power, and his hips thrusted up into her faster, pushing deeper into her folds. His own moans were released once more with her lips breaking the kiss, and he found her neck soon enough, kissing and nipping to tease her.

All the teasing and deep finally drove her off the edge. She threw her head back and cried out as she climaxed. Her passage tightened around him as her juices leaked out onto his length. She kept moving though wanting him to climax as well.

Her extra movement after her orgasm drove him nuts, her core milking him with every movement. He kissed her deeply as he hit his own, filling her with hot seed before falling back on the couch, panting lightly. His eyes were closed, and his arms managed to wrap tightly around her as he lightly nuzzled against her.

She had just come down from her high when he spent himself inside of her. She let out a soft cry as he did. Closing her eyes she felt him relax back onto the couch. Feeling him pull her to him she opened her eyes. She giggled softly as he nuzzled her. She kissed him softly as she relaxed against him.

Back
Top Bottom