Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warded Mentally (me and Kiki)

It wasn't easy to get people to talk in the group, mostly they looked around at each other with some look between sorrow and worry. But the session ended soon enough, and Alexander left the room. He figured that there would be enough time between now and his private session, so he went to the cafeteria. Thinking that he could stomach it, he grabbed a burger, ate it quickly, and headed out to the therapist's room. He sat in the chair and waited.

She finished up her paperwork on the group therapy session. Turning it in she grabbed lunch and headed back to her office. Walking in she saw Alexander was already waiting on her. Closing the door she looked him over before walking over and sitting across him. "So how have you been today?" She asked setting his paperwork down on the table between them.

He heard her come in, turned his head towards her with a smile as he saw her close the door before moving to her desk. "I have been good." He said in a soft voice. "I hope you have been well." He was looking over her body discreetly, wanting some more of her, though keeping quiet. He doubted she was going to do that this time.

"I've been ok..." She said returning the smile. Watching his eyes move over her, even though it was quite discreet, she couldn't help but blush a little. Trying to keep her mind set straight, she concentrated on trying to figure out what questions she should ask him. Not knowing if the things that she had heard from her coworker were true, she was finding this difficult.

She was beautiful, to be sure, but she was distraught with something. "Is there something wrong?" He asked in a worried voice. He genuinely cared for her, and that showed in the worry of his voice. But he stayed where he was, just in case.

Hearing his question she shook her head. "No. Nothing is wrong." She replied with a smile. She wasn't about to tell him what she had heard. It would probably scare him off and he wouldn't talk to her again. She wasn't worried so much about progress anymore. It was more the fact of them not talking that made her upset.

"You can tell me if you are worried about something, if something is wrong." He stood then, walking to the desk and standing in the front, bending over and looking into her eyes.

She watched him as he stood and leaned over her. Looking up into his eyes she smiled....She couldn't do it. She couldn't risk not talking to him ever again. She had to be sure first. She had to sure that he was what her coworker said he was. But somehow she highly doubted it. No one this sweet could possibly be a murder. "It's nothing really...." She repeated nodding.

He studied her face for a moment before nodding, heading back to his seat. He sat down and looked over at her. "What are we to do today?"

"Well I didn't have anything really planned. I didn't sleep too well and your not an average patient. I feel stupid asking you normal questions." She said giggling slightly. "I just feel that if you have anything to tell me that you will."

He couldn't help but chuckle a little at that. "I don't know what I should say." He said softly. "Not without questions."

He smiled as he heard her, stretching his body out. "It was rather boring, really. It's more fun here around you."

She blushed softly as she heard his answer. "I'm glad I could help..." She said softly. "You've made it fun for me too." He really had...It was no lie. He had made her dull life a bit brighter since their encounter.

He smiled and blushed when he heard that, turning his head away from her when he did. "Thank you." He said softly, before turning again to face her. "Is there anything that you really want to do right now?"

He smiled for a moment as he heard her words, blushing ever so slightly. "Maybe... I just want to do something that occupies you and makes you happy."

"Well what do you think would make me happy right now. Other than talking to you of course." She said leaning forwards a little.

He couldn't help but blush a little more, looking away and laying down on the couch and closing his eyes. "Some physical contact. Everyone loves some of that."

He couldn't help but smile, though he couldn't look at her from the blush on his face. After a moment, he nodded. "Yes, I would." He admitted.

She smiled and got up. Walking over to him she stopped in front of him and looked down at him. Leaning down she brushes her lips across his earlobe and whispers. "You look so cute when you blush."

He heard her get up and walk over to him, but that delicious shiver still went down his back as he felt her lips lightly brush against his earlobe. He couldn't help it now, and his arms pulled her down onto him, holding her around the hips.

She squealed softly as she was pulled onto his lap. Looking over at him she smiled. He was so affectionate and that made her happy. Leaning forward she teased her lips across his bare neck.

He smiled as he heard her squeal, but as he felt her soft lips against his neck he melted. His head tilted away, giving her more of his neck to play with. His fingers stroked over her back, darting under her blouse to feel her soft skin everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom