Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warded Mentally (me and Kiki)

He watched her as she moved, closing the door before coming back to where he was, kissing him lightly. He eagerly returned it, then heard her question. He genuinely thought it over before shaking his head. "Not off the top of my mind, no."

"Alright. I'll let it go for now." She said leaning forward and nibbling on his ear slightly. As she pulled away she leaned up and kissed him again.

He sighed as he felt her nibble at his ear, was about to say something before she kissed him. He let out a soft sound as a hand went around her, holding her to him as e deepened the kiss.

She kissed him back lovely before parting the kiss. "Was there something you wanted to say?" She asked blinking slightly.

He was taken aback when she broke the kiss. He heard her question, shook his head as his hand went up, holding the back of her head, and pulled her back down for a even deeper kiss.

She was a little surprised when he eagerly continued the kiss. Never the less she was enjoying the feel of his lips against her own. She deepened the kiss even more as she slipped her tongue into his mouth brushing it against his own. As she held the kiss she climbed onto the couch and straddled his waist.

He enjoyed the kiss, deepening it himself. When he felt her tongue coming into his mouth, he gladly opened it more, his tongue meeting hers. He felt her straddle him, and he pulled her down tight against him, nuzzling against her.

She held the kiss only coming up for air. Feeling him pull her close to him she smiled through the kiss. Her breasts pressed against his chest as her skirt rode up her thighs.

Her eagerness made him smile, and soon he sat up. He still kissed her as he lifted her up, and e carried her to her desk, sitting her down on it. He pushed her skirts up as he slid down her body, his hands starting by rubbing her core.

She let off a soft squeal as he lifted her up and set her on the desk. Her skirt was already just setting on her thighs when he pushed it the rest of the way up. Blushing she let out a soft moan into the kiss as he began to rub her core. She let out a pleased sound as through their locked lips. "Mmmmmmmm...."

He smiled as he heard the sound come from her mouth, his fingers deftly rubbing all the right spots. Soon, they linked on the lips of her panties, and he pulled them down with no trouble. Spreading her legs again, his head came down, tongue slowly flicking the tip over her whole core before slowly working on her clit.

She whined as he broke the kiss. Feeling him tug her panties down she blushed and bit her bottom lip. Watching him kneel down and spread her legs, she closed her eyes. As his tongue traced over her sensitive spot. Her breath hitched as he went to work on her clit.

He heard her breathing change as he played with her clit, and he continued, his tongue licking and flicking over it. His hand came up, and his finger slowly slid into her. He wiggled it a bit before starting fast thrusts.

She began moaning and squirming as he began to concentrate solely on her clit. Biting her bottom lip she tried to suppress an outright cry. But it almost couldn't be helped as he slid a finger into her as he wiggled it around.

Her slight squirming made him smile, and his lips wrapped around her clit, gently sucking on it, pulling it into his mouth before flicking it wildly. His finger thrusted faster in her, soon accompanied by a second, and then a third, feeling her stretch around them.

As he began to suckle on her clit she released her bottom lip and let out a small cry. "Oh that feels so good..." She moaned trying to keep still on the desk so as not to fall off. Reaching down she laced her fingers through his hair, gripping it slightly.

He felt her fingers grip his hair, and he smiled, letting go of er clit, sliding his fingers out of her. He stood up, pushing the front of his pants down, pulling out his hard length, and sliding it into her. He laid her back on the desk, bending over her, kissing her deeply as he thrusted, deep and fast.

Another whine escaped her lips as he pulled away. But as he stood up and pushed his pants down, she smiled and bit her bottom lip. It felt amazing, like it had the first when he slid into her. Letting him lay her back she managed to let off a soft moan before his lips locked over hers. She kissed him back wrapping her legs around his waist forcing him to go deeper.

Her legs going around him, pulling him deeper into her, and he moaned against her lips as he pushed even deeper from the angle. His hips were going fast, so lustful and needy for her. "Mmm..." The soft sound escaped between kisses.

His moans were making her so hot and the speed he was going was maddening. She wanted to cum but she knew it would be too soon. So she tried to control herself and arched into him. She was aching for skin to skin contact though aside from the obvious "contact" at the moment. So she reached up and slipped her hands up his shirt feeling his bare chest.

He could feel her orgasm building up inside her, and his thrusts sped up to try to pull it out of her, his own coming closer. He sat up after a moment to pull his shirt off, letting her get her hands on him easier.

As he pulled off his shirt she reached up and pulled him back down into another sultry kiss. She knew he was trying to coax her orgasm out of her. So a few moments later she gave into the overwhelming pleasure and came. Breaking the kiss she threw her head back and cried out. Her passage tightened around his length as her juices leaked out coating it.

He came down into the kiss more than willingly, deepening it, holding her closer. He felt her orgasm hit him, her grip tightening as her juices slid down, and he moaned, orgasming himself, filling her with hot seed. He held himself in her for a while before sitting up, putting his shirt back on and sliding out, helping her up and with the rest of their clothes.

As she straightened herself she grabbed a few files off of her desk. "I guess I better get ready for my other patients."Pausing she looked over the files in her hands."Oh geez I forgot one of the files in the main office.I'll see you later Alexander I have to go pick it up before I forget."She finished as she made for the door. She knew he knew how to let himself out so she made her way out into the hall.

Alexander heard her, nodded his head as he left her office. He stood and left, heading to his room for the time being.

----

Over at the main office, Julian was looking through some of his own files as he saw Kiki coming forward. He grabbed a small folder and handed it to her. "Here ya go, Kik." He said, getting is folders ready. "So I see that you're working on Alexander's case." He leaned in and hushed his voice. "Be careful around him, ok? They had to edit his file before he came in, because they never released the court ruling. But the guy's a nut case, and dangerous as all hell. He killed half of his family with his bare hands, his mom and brother."

Back
Top Bottom