Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warded Mentally (me and Kiki)

As she went about her day she took 3 patients in under 2 hours. Her first three were under a lot of stress it seemed. So by the time she finished with her morning patients she had three hours of free time to fill. She made her way out of her office to roam the halls for a little while.

He laid there for a good half hour longer, before getting up. It was getting near lunch, and he was getting hungry again. So he headed to the cafeteria, getting a sandwich and a orange, eating them rather quickly, before wandering the halls. He was hoping there was something he could do around here.

She headed to the cafeteria for lunch. Getting her salad and juice before she headed back to her office. She left her door open as she ate. She knew she didn't have patients until after 2 and it was 11:30 now. She wished she had more paperwork to keep her busy. But alas she had finished it a while ago.

He ended up walking past her office, and since her door was open, he decided to stop by. He peeked his head in to make sure that she was in, and when he saw that she was there, eating, he walked in, closing the door behind him and moving to sit on the couch. He was rather silent about it, though.

She didn't look up until she heard the squeak of the couch. Looking up quickly she saw Alexander sitting on the couch. "Oh my god." She squealed setting down her fork."You scared me." She finished wiping some ranch off of her bottom lip with a napkin.

At he exclamation, he jumped himself, head turning to look all around the room. But soon he lowered his head slightly in embarrassment. "Sorry." He said softly, eyes closed instead of looking at her.

"No it's ok really." She replied softly. Why wasn't he looking at her? She questioned this as she watched him shifit his gaze to the floor. "Are you ok?" She asked biting her bottom lip.

He sighed slightly, though he lifted his head, opening his eyes as she asked him. "I'm ok." He said. He still spoke softly with his voice, slightly straining to hear if you weren't within a few feet of him. He hadn't talked in a while, so his throat was having some trouble with it. Not much, though.

"If your sure." She said softly getting up from her desk. Going around to the front she sat on the edge of her desk. "Is there reason you stopped by Alexander?" She asked smiling softly.

He stood there, flexing his foot and staring at it for a moment before he started to answer. "I... was bored... and thought... we could... do something?" He had a innocent type of look on his face, and his voice didn't even hint at something sexual. Not that it excluded it, but there wasn't much hint of it.

She giggled softly and shifted her weight a little. "What did you want to do?" She asked still smiling. She enjoyed the innocence on his face. It was cute in a strange way.

HE heard her question, and all he could do was shrug. "Anything." He wasn't picky, he just had too much time on his hands. Like she did right now.

She smiled again as she got up and walked over to him. Sitting down beside him she leaned back. "Well there's not much we can do. I hate being so bored." She said biting her bottom lip again.

He sighed, watching her come over and sit next to him. "I know." He looked at her for a long minute, before leaning forward, kissing her lightly but deeply, his hand gentle on her cheek.

She had closed her eyes as she felt his lips press to hers. The insanely sinfully sweet feeling washed over her again. But she tried to control her feelings this time. With him though it seemed so hard. She kissed him back softly trying not to make the kiss sexual. Keeping it light and innocent she just moved her lips against his.

He didn't hold the kiss for too long, pulling back when he noticed that she was holding herself back. "Are you ok?" He asked softly, looking into her eyes.

He smiled as he heard her, and he stroked her cheek lightly before turning away, sitting down on the chair and stretching. "We can have a session if you want."

"I suppose so. I have time so why not." She managed as she straightened up and got up to fetch his file that she had in her desk. Turning to the section for notes, she returned to her seat and looked to him.
"So I meant to ask you yesterday before we....Um yeah...So how did your mother die exactly? If you don't mind answering." She said asking him softly. She hoped he wouldn't get upset.

He smiled as she got to her desk, but it was wiped off his face when he heard her first question. He didn't expect that to be the first thing she asked, and he shook his head as he lowered it, staring at the floor.

Oh damn it. She had upset him. "I'm sorry Alexander. I was just curious from yesterday. I didn't mean to upset you." She said in a worried, apologetic tone.

He shook his head slowly. "It's ok." He didn't add anything else to it, though, and moved to lay down, eyes closing.

"No that was wrong of me." She said softly as she knelt in front of the couch. Reaching out she brushed her fingers across his cheek.

He didn't even notice her getting up and moving in front of him until her fingers were brushing over his face. He let out a soft sigh, opening his eyes and looking at her. "I just don't want to talk about it."

"That's fine." She said noticing the door was still open. She got up and closed it before returning to her spot. Smiling softly at him she leaned up and brushed her lips against his. "Is there anything you would like to tell me though?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom