Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warded Mentally (me and Kiki)

She watched him lift up his sleeve and blinked. Her eyes then fell on his rose tattoo. "Oh you too huh?" She said smiling. "Is there any story behind that? I was the lead singer in a rock band and I wanted to have signature mark. Especially when I wore show clothing. Like my corsets. What was your excuse?" She asked.

He heard her explanation, slightly taken in by it, nodding the whole way through. He heard her question, and he got up once again to grab the sticky note pad, writing down simply 'mother's death,' before walking back to the seat, this time with the pen and pad, figuring he would be writing more.

"Oh I see." She said biting her bottom lip. "That must have been hard for you." She knew he wouldn't want to talk about it to much. "My mother's sick right now so I'm sure I'll know how you feel shortly."

He nodded his head, starting to write on the sticky note. When he was done, not wanting to get up to deliver them again, he folded it up intricately into a paper plane, throwing it to land perfectly on the desk in front of her. 'I'm sorry to hear that. Anything I can do to cheer...' another plane thrown '...you up?'

She wanted to ask him to actually talk but she didn't want to ruin this progress. "Well nothing that I know of." She said softly. "But thank you for asking. I'm sure it'll be alright. She'll go in her sleep most likely."

He nodded slowly to her words. He wrote another message before tossing it onto the desk. 'Better way to go than how mine went.' His head tilted down, before he sat up, moving over to the desk, but to the side instead of the front. His hand reached out, stroking her cheek, somewhat reassuringly, somewhat... well, it was only slightly obvious. With him, there was no such thing as obvious, the doctors had learned.

She was slightly taken back by his message as she read it. As she was about to ask how his mother died she looked up to find him nearer to her. She couldn't find any words to say as he reached out and caressed her cheek. Her breath caught in her throat. Though his touch was soft and reassuring she wasn't sure how she should react to this turn of events. Trying to breath normally she looked up into his vivid blue eyes. She was trying to be calm but she was shaking. It wasn't out of fear though just an unsure feeling...Unsure of how to deal with his reaction.

She was taken aback, but she didn't stop him, and that made him smile. His fingers were light, stroking over her skin, feeling the soft flesh there... Before he leaned in, kissing her lightly. He was soft, tender with it, not really forcing, though she couldn't have pulled back in time to stop it from happening.

She saw the kiss coming but didn't have time to move. As his lips met her own she felt a small spark. It had been more than 3 years since her last boyfriend and even then she hadn't been kissed like that. It was short and sweet yet surprising enough to make that certain spot between her legs tingle. She shifted in her seat a little her blush resurfacing again on her cheeks.

He held the kiss for only a few moments before pulling back. He smiled slightly, blushing almost as deep as she was, but still smiling. He moved back to the chair, sitting down with his head tilted downward, but the smile didn't leave. Slightly more confidant.

After she recovered from her embarrassment and shock she looked at him in her cute shy stupor. "U-Ummmm and can you tell me what that was about Alexander?" She asked trying not to act like an adolescent school girl.

He smiled a little brighter as he heard her question, grabbing the sticky note pad again the pen, writing something before tossing it to her. 'I felt like it.' So he was a little impulsive, it seemed to be better than doing nothing all day. He grabbed the quarter again, flicking it between his fingers, waiting for... something.

She blushed as she read the message. Dropping it she walked over to him stopping right in front of him. Reaching down she tilted his head up and without knowing why she leaned down pressing her lips to his. It was a very short kiss but still enough to say. "I can be impulsive to". She then pulled away and returned to her seat.

He was surprised when he heard the soft padding of her feet on the carpet, more so when she was right there, lifting his chin and kissing him. She didn't get away that easily, his arms reaching out and grabbing her by the hips, pulling her close, eventually to on his lap. He didn't let this kiss, their third one, end so easily, nor as light, a little more passion than he should have dared.

She let out a soft squeal as he pulled her down into his lap. Making a move to stand she let out another soft whine as his lips met hers. This kiss was a pleasureful hell on her senses. It was so sinfully good. She couldn't help but moan into it a little. Her sense of reason seemed to have left her and been replaced with a strange lust.

As the kiss deepened, his own body was being filled with lust and need, something he hadn't felt in a while that he couldn't hold himself back. His hands moved up, finding the front of her blouse and slowly unbuttoning it from the bottom up, giving her some time to say no, though he honestly doubted that she would.

She just kept kissing him as he unbuttoned her shirt. Feeling cool air kiss her skin she felt her nipples harden. Her bra was made of a rather thin material so he could surely see this. She had no seconds thoughts about her actions and she doubted she would. This felt way too good to be wrong.

She gave into it easily, and he never broke the kiss he gave her, his eyes closed to the sensations, his hands working on touch alone. He finished unbuttoning her blouse, sliding it off her shoulders and onto the floor before his fingers slid up her back. He found her tattoo, brushing fingers along it for a moment before going further up. Her bra was easily unsnapped, and he could feel the swell of her breasts bounce out, pushing against his chest slightly.

She broke this kiss only to breath for a moment before her lips were on his again. Deepening the kiss she slid her tongue into his mouth brushing it against his. Feeling him trace up her back she shivered knowing what was about to happen. Sure enough her bra came undone and she took the rest of it off and tossed it aside.

She was so responsive, even deepening the kiss on her own, her tongue sliding into his willing mouth, his tongue meeting hers, dancing around hers. His hands slid down, unzipping her skirt and pushing it down before sliding back up, cupping her breasts lightly, teasing them with his fingertips.

Her breath hitched as he cupped her breasts with his hands. His touches were so soft and she couldn't help but wonder what his touches would feel like lower. Her squirming made that obvious as did her moaning. Feeling him pull down her skirt made her even more eager.

Her moans were teasing to his senses, and he was more than eager to please her more. One of his hands left her body, slowly moving downward, over her stomach, and easily sliding into her panties. His fingers found her core easily, and he stroked lightly, teasing her skin.

Her body seemed to heat up as his fingers found her core. She arched her back slightly as his fingers brushed against her. "Oh Alexander that f-feels so good...." She moaned her eyes rolling back and closing. Her breathing seemed to pick up if only a little.

Her words were incentive for him, feeling how hot she was getting. His fingers slid further down, spreading her lips, a finger finding her clit. He was gentle with rubbing it, teasing her but made for it. He sat up and started kissing along her neck.

She gasped as he spread her lips and a finger slipped over her sensitive clit. "Oh yes...." she managed through several moans and gasps as he rubbed her little nub.

Back
Top Bottom