Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warded Mentally (me and Kiki)

Kiki quickly righted herself and opened the door. "Yes Julian. I still have 15 minutes with my current patient. But what do you need?"

Julian stood a little stiffer. "Could you come out here and have a word with me about him? It would be best if he didn't hear this." Meanwhile, Alexander was now dressed, though now hidden behind the door, and listening intently to the words they shared, his face a complete neutral.

Kiki cocked her head to the side and looked at him oddly. But she complied and stepped out before closing the door. "What is it Julian?"

Julian waited for her to come out into the hallway, making sure the door was closed behind them, before turning to her. "You have to stop trying to treat him. He's dangerous. He's likely to crack and try to kill you!"

She looked at him blinking. "Julian I highly doubt that." She said lowly as her eyes narrowed. "He's been doing fine so far. I highly doubt he'd hurt me."

"The bastard killed his mother and brother in cold blood!" Julian said, his voice hitting a higher pitch before calming down. "You don't think that he will try to kill you at any moment? You're mental." Julian spat into a nearby fountain before walking off.

Alexander heard it all, and before Kiki could come back, he was in the seat.

Kiki sighed and made her way back into the room. She had a very troubled look on her face as she entered the room. "Sorry about that Alexander."

Alexander was able to smile softly, pulling her down to him so he could comfort her. "It's ok. He's gone now, he won't be any trouble for a while."

She felt eerily comforted by his words as she leaned against him. All of this was stressing her out but she was trying to not show this to Alexander. "I'll be alright."

He smiled as she relaxed against him, his hands going to her shoulders and slowly massaging. "Still, it's not good to be stressed."

"I know but it's just that problems I've tried to wave away are resurfacing again and again." She said as she relaxed more under his touch. Inwardly she was only relaxing for his benefit. Just so that he wouldn't worry so much about her.

*his hands slowly started working down her back, trying to work out the knots of stress he found. "What problems?"

The massage seemed to work out her tension and she tried to remain to relax. But it was so hard at this point. Julian's words kept creeping into her mind. "Just work related issues." She said simply. It wasn't a lie but it wasn't the complete truth.

He had reached her lower back by now, feeling the soft muscles releasing their tension to his fingers as he slowly worked them. "You can tell me." He whispered to her. "I'm partially work related, too."

"I know and wish I could tell you. But somehow I feel that I shouldn't." She murmured. In all honesty she wanted to wait until his file was under her complete control before saying anything to him. That and she didn't want him getting upset though somehow she felt he wouldn't. Still...She thought waiting was best.

He was inwardly saddened by her denial, but he could understand. "Ok." He whispered, kissing her neck softly. He looked up at the clock and sighed. "Time is almost up, Doctor. I will see you tomorrow?"

He smiled brightly as he heard that, bowing to her slightly. "Yes, I remember. Then I will see you tomorrow."

He smiled and walked to the door, closing it behind him as he left her office. He had the rest of the day to burn, and it seemed to slow down outside of her presence. But he headed to the Solarium, deciding that it would be best to get some sun. Sadly, that didn't happen, because the sky was dark with clouds, and almost on cue, the heavens let go of the rain, and it was audible through the walls and windows. He sighed, deciding to just watch the rain off the windows.

She smiled and watched him leave. Returning to her desk she finished up her paperwork and went on with her patients for the day. It was tiring the rest of the day. She did make an exceptional break through with one of her patients. As she locked up she wrote her Goodnight note to Alexander. Walking by his cell, she gave the note a small kiss leaving a pink lipstick print, and slipped it under his door. She then left for the day.

Back
Top Bottom