Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warded Mentally (me and Kiki)

Her kiss was returned with a soft passion, and his hands started to rub her back. "I thought you wanted some play." He said teasingly, nipping her lip for a little emphasis.

She pulled back and playfully glared at him. "I don't see you doing anything." She said teasing him back as she bit his neck again.

He frowned slightly at her words, but soon gasped as she bit him once more. At that, his hands slid down her back, sliding easily into her skirt, grabbing her rear a little roughly to pull her higher up on him. "But you're still wearing clothes."

Hearing his words she slid off of him. "Oh I'm sorry..." She said softly as she undressed slowly meaning to tease him slightly. She finally let her panties hit the floor standing before him completely naked. "Now what?" She asked giggling.

He watched her get up, and when she finally dropped her panties, leaving her bare to his eyes, his tongue licked his lips lustfully. He got up and slowly undressed himself, letting each piece of clothing take its time coming off, until he was as nude as she was. He pulled her closer, kissing her deeply, as he turned her to be facing the couch, and moved her to lay down on it, blanketing her body with his own.

She blushed softly as he laid them back. Looking up at him she kissed him softly. Breaking the kiss she looked into his eyes. She wanted to stay like this with him forever. A deeper feeling than lust began to surface but she knew it was to soon to say something like that.

He felt her kiss him, and he returned it with all the passionate softness he could give in that small time. He gazed into her eyes, smiling softy as he looked into them, the beauty there and in the rest of her face. He deeply cared for her, since she was the first to actually care about him in his whole time in this asylum.

"I want to say something to you..." She said softly as she looked up at him. "But it's gonna to sound really silly after only a few days..."

He smiled as he heard her words, kissing her lightly to soften them for her. "Go ahead. I doubt anything you say is silly."

He blushed as he heard her words, and smiled, kissing her softly, pulling her closer to him. "I love you too." He whispered, looking into her eyes.

He smiled as she kissed him, and he gladly deepened it, his tongue moving against her lips lightly, trying to get access. His legs wiggled between hers, his hips now rubbing against hers to get her more worked up.

She moaned into the kiss as his hips rubbed against hers. Parting her lips she let his tongue gain access as she rubbed hers against his.

His tongue slide easily into her mouth, dancing around hers. His hips pushed at hers, soon angling them enough so he could easily rub his length teasingly against her.

She felt him tease against her and she whined into the kiss. Breaking it she looked into his eyes. "Please don't tease me. You know I want you." She said blushing and nipping him bottom lip.

Alexander smiled as he heard her, and he happily slid it into her, slowly, inch by slow inch until he was in her to the hilt. A soft moan escaped his lips before he kissed her deeply, his arms wrapping around her hips, pulling her closer to him.

She let off a soft cry as he slid into her. When he pulled her closer she reached out and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Mmmmm your so good." she moaned as she nibbled on his shoulder.

He silenced her cry with a kiss, something deep and passionate, not skimping out a bit on how he felt for her. He nipped her lip, tugging lightly at it before his hips thrusted faster. "You are too." He groaned out, arching his back to push deeper.

She blushed at the compliment and let out a loud moan as he began to push even deeper. Wanting him even closer she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him nearer.

He moaned again softly as she pulled him closer, pulling him deeper with how her legs went around him. His hips sped up just for her, and his lips met hers in a fiery branding of a kiss.

She kissed him back lovingly as she squirmed beneath him. As she broke the kiss she let her head fall back in ecstasy. She was lost in all the sensations he was giving to her. Moaning and squirming was all she could manage at this point.

She was moving in all the right ways, and soft groans escaped his lips. It wasn't long until she pushed him over the edge, his hot seed filling her up once more. He rested against her for a long moment, eyes closed and his head against her shoulder.

She came as he did and was reduced to a heavy breathing mass beneath him. As he relaxed onto her she tired to slow her breathing. "Mmmmm that was so good." She said as she closed her eyes.

Alex enjoyed resting against her, kissing lightly along her skin. But it wasn't long before there was a sound outside the door, knocking. "Kiki, are you in there? Mind if I have a word with you?" It was Juilian. Alex got up quickly, helping her into her clothes before he got into his own.

Back
Top Bottom