Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warded Mentally (me and Kiki)

She giggled softly at his response. "I was hoping you had an idea because I don't have any at all." She said thoughtfully as nuzzled into him.

He nuzzled slowly against her, fingers playing across her arms as he held her. "Well, we can't sit here doing nothing the whole time."

"True." She replied smiling. Thinking back on her earlier questions she had forgot to ask him something. "So how long are you in here for? Your file didn't really say."

Her question made him go silent for a long moment, eyes glazing over for a half second, before he spoke. "Indefinitely."

"So it could be for any length of time." She said softly. "Don't worry though I will help you through this. I'm taking over your case permanently tomorrow. So you won't have to worry about being passed around anymore."

He smiled, blushing as he heard her statement. "You're really going to do that?" His voice was low, questioningly, though he didn't doubt she would try.

"Of course. Besides I don't think there is anyone else who knows you better. Even though I still have alot to learn about you I highly doubt anyone has gotten this "personal" with you." She said with a slight giggle. "Or do you go around sexing up every female doctor who gets you to speak?"

He laughed softly as he heard her words, shaking his head. "No, I don't. If I talked for anyone else, it would have been marked down in records, don't you think? I mean, a person going months without so much as making a sound?"

"It was such a breakthrough I didn't want to put it down and then have everyone attack you over it." She said nodding."That and I would have been jealous. The higher ups would have been so amazed that they would have taken you away from me." She teased.

He laughed softly at her explanation, kissing her forehead lightly. "And then they would have been deeply disappointed by me not talking to them."

He smiled, shaking his head. "Not one single sound." He kissed her back, deepening it to show his words better. "They wouldn't get a single syllable from my lips if they did that."

She kissed him back lovingly. She was actually very flattered by his words and her blush seemed to show it. Smiling she nipped along his neck softly not meaning to start anything again, just to show her affection. But if it did happen its not like she would complain.

He smiled as she seemed to get really happy at his words, but as he was rewarded by her lips against his neck, he let out a soft groan, tilting his head to bare his neck for her. His neck was a rather weak spot on his body, and her every nip and kiss sent sweet shivers down his body.

She nipped for little onger before trailing her way up to his ear. Nibbling on his lobe for a moment she let her tongue trace the outside of his ear. She didn't know why but she was worked up again and it was starting to show. Pulling back she placed on last tease on his neck, this time instead of nipping she simply bit down gently.

She was going to be the death of him if she kept this up. Her lips made him writhe slightly as she worked up to his ear and back, but a audible gasp, followed by a moan, escaped his lips as she bit down on his neck. His arms wrapped around her as he pulled her closer to him.

She bit down a little harder as he pulled her to him. After a second she pulled up and kissed him hard. Pulling back she looked up at him and the look on her face warranted a blush on her part. "Sorry. I...I couldn't help it."She stuttered.

His moans and gasps were slowly getting louder, and he bared his side for her to keep teasing him. But, her apology made him smile, and he kissed her with a deep passion. "It's alright."

She kissed him back and looked up at the clock. They had about 45 minutes left. She knew what she wanted to do with that 45 minutes. But it was up to him now.

Alexander saw her head lift up and look at the clock, and he looked back at her the same moment she looked at him. He nodded, nipping at her lip and neck as he slowly opened her shirt once more.

Feeling him go for her shirt again she stopped him.She didn't want him to do it just because she was feeling overly sexual today. "You don't have to do that..." She said softly as she kissed him.

He smiled as he heard her words, kissed her back lightly as he shook her hands off his. "But I want to." His voice was soft, and he slowly unbuttoned her shirt, sliding his arms around her underneath it and pulling her closer.

She blushed softly as he pulled her to him. Leaning up she bit his neck softly. "Mmmmmm I blame you for this. You do this to me..." She whispered in his ear.

He smirked as he heard her, even after letting out a soft gasp from her biting him. "I blame you. If you weren't my doctor..." He laughed, nipping her lip before laying back fully, pulling her to be laying on him.

She giggled at his comment before she let off a soft squeal as she was pulled down with him. Nibbling on him a little more, she leaned up and kissed him lovingly.

Back
Top Bottom