Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Delicious Tastes (Females, Futas, Shemales, oh my)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my thread pretties. I'm here on a very simple task. I wish to roleplay with a fine female who's up for the challenge. I am interested in ONLY these pairings. Female x Futa or Shemale. There is a difference and I respect it. The preference is yours. I am not interested in Female x Male, Female x Female. You have been warned.

What am I looking for? I'm looking for commitment. I will generally do sex and story driven but will consider smut only if I'm in the mood for it. Right now, it's sex 60%/story 40%. This may/may not change, keep checking!

What am I interested in playing? I am willing to be the futa or shemale to your female. But I am more than happy to play the female to your sexy futa or shemale. *Right now, I prefer the later. I like my futas and shemales to be dominant, hardcore, protective, overbearing, rough lovers, but always having at least somewhat of a romantic theme. I'm all for lust and non-con, but allow it to ease into something beautiful. I don't care if your a sub female, just have a backbone. Be compassionate. If you're just a whiny, scared little sex doll, I'll end the roleplay. If I am the female, I will give you no such thing. My girls are compassionate.

Where I will do what I do? I prefer PMs but will consider threads if asked nicely and if you bring along a fantastic little plot or idea. I will not roleplay canon characters. Original only, please.

What do I play with? Well... ;3 Ahem! I really love anything from HUMANS to mythical creatures. Vampires, angels, demons, werewolves, fairies, witches, sex goddesses, princesses, slaves, mistresses, you name it. The only thing I will NOT do are any form of furries or animals. I'll consider a cute girl with bunny or cat ears. Not sure.

Pictures? I prefer nothing real life, only anime or drawn/CG of the like. As long as it doesn't look irl, I'm fine with a little inspiration. I may post a few here as I edit this main post to get an idea. Pictures are not necessary, though.

Plots? I have a few ideas outlined below. Please do come to me with more in depth thoughts and ideas. Don't be shy or upset if I'm not into it. What I am skilled at is twisting and delving into your plots to make them perfect for the both of us.

My favorites? Oh, goodness. Here comes a whole lot of random put togethers. Proportional bodies, large breasts, thick&big cocks, slight heigh differences, pretty girls, masculine women, business women, young girls, older girls, whole package ball and cock, decent story, character development and dimension, (risk of) pregnancy, marriage, slave and mistress, mythical beings, humans, fantasy, modern, medieval, light bondage, public displays of affection, some incest, protective figures, romance, caring, endless devotion, dirty talk, pet names, multiple partners (sometimes), appreciation of muscle/body, slender figures, betrayal, experienced partner... and more? I can't think of them now.

Some hard limits: No gross things involving the bathroom business, feet or ear fetishes, furries, futuristic themes (space, etc), vore/gore, heavy humiliation, gang bang.

I'm currently craving? Pregnancy. I want to be knocked up as a female. Whether it's in a stable relationship or not. Not right away, but we'll sure keep trying and trying and trying... ;3 What else? Always a good ride after a rough long day.​

SOME IDEARS: (again, NOT JUST SMUT. Has to have a bit of story!)
Demon futa/shemale x female angel: The demon needs to carry her seed and her linaege as she rules over the darklings before her. What better way than to knock up a pretty angel and have her slowly succumb to the darkness?

Marriage: Two women are on their honeymoon and finally, the futa or female decides to reveal herself to her beautiful, blushing bride in their heat. Future risk of pregnancy, etc.

MILF// Mother/Daughter: One or the other is a futa/shemale. If it is the mother; The mother wants to add a new addition to her family and can't stand her beautiful daughter walking around in her panties any more. She's gunna burst! Think they can continue creating a happy family? If it is the daughter: Mother has been lonely for some time... maybe I could help her? I always see her eying my big cock!

More to come.
Do PM me. I can promise to at least 2-4 paragraphs per posts. Definitely more if I'm into it. Don't ditch, stay in contact. If you can't commit for whatever reason, no problem. I don't take it to heart and will understand... let's write a orgasmic worthy tale, hmm? :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom