Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request thread. M and F partners are welcomed ( Newly Updated )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a guy or a girl that can satisfy my cravings.

1. I do not do anything animal related, urine or bowel related.
2. I LOVE Vampire sex, I love Demon sex and I love Mythical beings sex (mermaids, gods and goddesses, elves, and even nymphs.
3. I need a true dominator for my Vampire characters.
4. I am a dominatrix role player. That is my specialty.
5. I love to brainstorm, you bounce on me I will bounce on you lol
6. I enjoy human rping as well but only in natural and realistic settings. ( NO incest and no under aged ideas )

Characters ( females and males )
Vampires/ Humans ( all depends on the role play and if you like them )
1. Zaynya. 5'5, African and Asian born, thin, long black curly hair, hazel eyes, full lips and nice, small framed with curves.
Personality: Somewhat obedient when around the right man, never dominate though, intelligent sarcastic and quick witted

2. Lain. 5'3, Asian, petite, long, straight black hair, dark brown eyes but wears white contacts, and slight curves.
Personality: Dominating in every way. Polite when she wants to be, intelligent but very blunt.

3. Celete. 5'6, English, British born, Long black hair, pale skin, light brown eyes, thin but very curvy.
Personality: Quiet but very outspoken when she speaks, very stubborn and only plays by the rules she sets and no one elses, intelligent beyond compare.

4. Damian. 6'4, Irish, short, dark brown and wavy hair, green eyes, tanned, very toned.
Personality: Respectful of women, a smooth talker although has a jealous streak and swears in every thing he says, witty and always looking for adventure.

5. Austin. 6' even, short dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, an all American southern guy, muscular.
Personality: A good boy with a bad boy tendencies, loves to crack jokes at anyone else's expense, respectful when he wants to be, smart mouth and never bites his tongue for anyone. Loves women just as much as he loves his trucks.

6. Mathias. 5'10, dirty blonde hair, mood changing eyes ( light green, light brown, grey ) overall submissive but can be dominant when pushed, neatly shaven facial hair, stocky built, broad shoulders.
Personality: Very reckless but responsible, caring when it matters, blunt which can come off as rude, insightful. Loves all women. Only women.

*New AIM account added. Thread, pm, and AIM now available.
**Names can be changed if wanted asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom