Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter RP's MxM-MxF only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxWriter

Cluster
Hi there my name is Moon! it's a pleasure to meet you all!!! this is my request thread and i have a great many idea's that should please almost anyone^^

Preferences:

Large Posts: 2-5 paragraphs.

2 parts plot 1 part smut.

Proper English. If I can't read or understand what your typing that's a no go.

No TXT Speak in the Roleplay.

Thread RP's only.[

** read my F-List. You do not have to like everything, but at least you'll know what I will and won't do.

**You MUST PM me when requesting a Roleplay! I WILL ignore all Posts on this request thread!

While Roleplaying Fandoms, I ONLY play MxM or MxF! I will ALWAYS, play Male. I can play Dom, or Sub.

Here are some Plot's that I have.

Darkness Heart- Harry has always been the Gryffindor Golden boy, the Leader of the light... but what happens when he comes into his magic on his sixteenth birthday, and discovers a terrible secrete? Not only is he not human... but he's not a light mage either! With his newly released Dark Magic running through his veins, and new magical creature blood to urge him on his way, Harry potter vanishes to find the truth, and for a year he has been missing. Neither the light, nor the dark know where he was, or what he was doing, he simply vanished... now he's back, with more secretes than ever, who can he trust?

Memory Bound- Harry has gone missing from his home in Private Drive. When he's finally found, three day's later, he looks as if he's been through a war, and even worse... he can't remember a thing! Who will find Gryffindor's Golden Boy? The Light or the Dark? And when Harry falls in love, can he really trust the person he's fallen for?

Incubus Dreams- Harry has been missing for the last five years. The War has raged on, but the Golden boy has vanished. Shunned from everyone he's ever loved, Harry fled England, and found a new home and a new life as the Dark Creature he was born as. An Incubus. As a whore on the street, Harry feeds on unwitting muggles, and the occasional Wizard that comes his way. When he is exposed to the World again, what Truths will be discovered? And what happens when it's foind out that not only is Harry an Incubus... but he has a Son as well! Can Harry survive, knowing that Dumbledore and the Light have betrayed him? And what about the Wizard who found him? [/color]

Vampire Heart- When Vernon goes too far, he tries to cover it up, and he dumps Harry's mutilated, nearly dead body in the woods, as far away from Private Drive as Vernon dares. Instead of Dying, Harry is saved by a Vampire in the woods. Can this Vampire give harry immortality? And heal his broken heart and mind?

that's all I have so far. Remember, PM me your request! And feel free to offer your own ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom