Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy Ocean Treasure (dando20 and black_lotus)

"This is my penis..and it's going in that cute little pussy." That was all Dane said before entering the mermaid deep inside, no longer waiting anymore. He moaned from how tight she was. "Mmmm..that feels soo good..Oohhh..." Dane started humping her, slowly at first and checked her reaction to it.

"I know...I can stop right now...last chance..do you want to continue?" Dane asked, not sure he would stop if Celeste said yes.

"Mmmm..OK.." Dane said, humping slowly this time, but it was just as pleasurable. He didn't want to hurt Celeste seeing this was her first time. "Mmm..Feeling..Ohh..pain still?.." Dane asked, felling nothing but pleasure so far.

Dane smiled, knowing Celeste is starting to feel pleasure. "That..the pleasure...OOhh...you're starting to feel it. Mmm..I'm..going to go a bit faster now." Dane humped faster, digging deeper into the mermaid.

"OOhhh..Mmmmm...YYEEESS!" Dane humped even faster now, slowly rising to orgasm inside Celeste. "Yeess...You're...about to cuummm!!" Dane screamed in pleasure.

Dane finally stop, satisfied a bit. Though he wanted to cumm inside of the mermaid so much, he knew Celeste didn't want that, at least not yet. "So..how didn't you like it?" Dane asked, still laying on Celeste.

"...Oh...It's Ok..." Dane said with a sad frown, getting off of Celeste and laying next to her. "Sorry...If I scared you.." Dane said solemnly.

"Well..I have fish sticks..They are pretty much the same thing.." Dane said, still feeling a bit disappointed. "Umm..you can put your shirt back now"

"Well..It's frozen if I don't warm it.." Dane replied. He was nervous when Celeste stared at his penis. For a mermaid who doesn't like sex, she sure was curious of her junk "Umm..sure...go ahead"

"Mmmm..oohhh..y..yes...if you want to..Mmm..I..I don't want to force you.." Dane said to Celeste. He reached for her hair and petted it calmly.

"Oohhh..soo..good...go..go faster..please" Dane said feeling so much pleasure from the handjob.

"Mmm..N..Noo..you're...giving me..Mmm..pleasure...Oohhh...Soo..goood" Dane said. He was so sensitive, he cummed at Celeste's face and felt scared. "Oh..I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to. I just couldn't hold back." Dane said panicky.

Celeste was too busy enjoying herself to realize that he had released, warm liquid onto her face but was surprised, her face was cover in something she had never known, curiously, Celeste licked off some that was on her lips. It was.... different but oddly enough she didn't mind and gave Dane a big smile. "It is okay, it tastes good." She said innocently, wiping it off her face and tasting more. "Can I still eat?" She asked, sucking her fingers.

Dane got up and dressed himself back up, after cleaning himself from the cum. "It's Ok...and sure you can still eat." Dane said, taking her hand to lead her to the kitchen. He blushed seeing there was still cum near Celeste's lips. "So..you said you want fish right?" Dane siad, trying to start conversation again.

Back
Top Bottom