Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming 'Daddy's' Girl (StormWolfsong & loneiysong)

S

StormWolfsong

When she was born, she was given a unisex name, it was easier that way for Cameron DeVries considering that she was born with a cock but had more feminine facial features. As she grew, things were a bit confusing for her at first, especially when her breasts began to form. She knew from her classes at school that usually it was boys that had a penis and girls had vagina's and breasts. Here she was no vagina but she had a penis and breasts. Then she got even older and found herself quite attracted to the female form.

One specific female form more than any other, her best friend Amanda Grey. They were friends for years before Cam dared to tell Mandy her secret but one drunken night when they were both eighteen the secret came out and that same night she took Mandy's virginity. A few months later she found out Mandy was carrying her child, Cam was quite proud of this fact, she had regularly been fucking Mandy since that first night and the idea that soon her friend would swell with her child just turned her on even more.

The only problem was, Cam had signed up for the military, they weren't allowed to disqualify her based on gender so they had allowed her to sign up. Her daughter was born just three weeks before she shipped out for basic. Over the years she sent back money for her daughters care, but after a time she couldn't do that as she was sent into deep cover during special missions.

Time passed, fifteen years in fact, her daughter's fifteenth birthday she knew was only three weeks ago by the time she stood outside the door that afternoon. It was one, her daughter would arrive in two hours and she had deigned it was time to talk with Mandy about how things would be from now on. After her successful career in the military, especially with the secret military research division her finances were set. It was time to finally claim her time with her daughter.

Over the last week she had watched the house from a distance, seen how absolutely beautiful her precious daughter had grown. Just the sight of her had caused Cam's erection to swell. She tried telling herself that it was wrong, she shouldn't feel that way about her own flesh and blood but she couldn't stop the desire that swelled inside her. Finally, she knocked on the door and told Mandy how it was. She explained that a DNA order had already been done, that once it was proven all she would have to do was ask a judge to open a case unless Mandy signed the agreement she brought with her.

The agreement signed over full custody of their daughter to Cam, relinquishing all rights to her. She warned that if Mandy refused she would see to it that all the things Mandy had done, even those she had done recently were brought to light during the trial, things she knew Mandy would never want their daughter to know. Mandy signed the document just as their daughter entered the house.

They told her daughter about the coming move, informed her the truth about her parentage, that Cam was in truth her father and Cam even told her that she wanted to be called daddy to ease the confusion. She gave her daughter a few days to pack, even fucked Mandy a couple times while she was there and their daughter said goodbye to school friends and then left.

After a ride in a limo where she let her daughter rest her head in her lap when she needed to sleep during the fifteen hour ride, they finally arrived at the house which would now be their home. She had done some special refurbishing over the period of the last year prior to going to see her daughter. She was determined that everything be ready for when she brought her young lady home with her.

When she led her inside, she had been easy with her, giving a smile, gently guiding her and shown her to her room. After a couple of days, she had even taken her daughter out shopping for a new wardrobe to fit with her new life with daddy. There had been this sexy little number she had watched her daughter eye but she noted her daughter kept not picking it up so Cam told her to go ahead and try it on and if it fit she could buy it.

When she came back from the dressing room her daughter had been beaming which meant the thing fit. Now, it was a couple days later and Cam hadn't stopped wondering what it looked like on her daughter. They had just finished eating dinner so she had suggested to her daughter, "Why don't you show me what that little number you were so excited about looks like honey? I'd like to see how it looks on you. If you need help daddy will help you with it."

Now Cam waited down in the living room in her favorite leather chair for her daughter to come down and joined her. Her gaze remained on the entrance to the room that came from the hall leading from the stairs, her cock was hard as she thought about what else she really wanted to do to her sweet little girl.

Jessica was a lonely girl. She was frequently called a nerd among many other things. She sometimes flipped through magazines of beautiful people who had fathers adn she couldn't help but think, maybe she was nto a beautiful baby and that was way her father had left. Her mother never really talked about her father except that he loved her very much. The whole thing that Jessica was pretty sure was mandatory for every parent to tell their lonely child.

Jessica frequently volunteered. And even donated blood regularly. She was a giver. Or so she had been told. However, the ugly duckling syndrome quickly gave way as she began to develop and mature. Her breasts swelled and she had found the joys of contacts. But still, everyone remembered her from grade school and were not about to let her live it down.

Jessica was a tall and very well shaped girl. Her hips and her shoulders gave her a perfect hourglass figure that she noticed a lot of the classic pin up girls had. Her brown hair was long to below her shoulders and was curly while her dark grey eyes held all the wisdom and sadness in the world.

She was coming home in simple jeans and a shirt. She wore a loose zip up hoody of some youtuber she watched frequently and looked in to a woman leaning over and watching her mother sign something. She shut the door and put her keys in her purse and smiled.

"Mom, I am home." Jessica said softly and looked up. What came next was a blurr. The other woman was her father? And she wanted to call her daddy? To avoid confusion?! Was she taking her mother away? The woman she had known all her life? They assured her, no her mother would visit. She felt tears fill her eyes, she never knew her father. And he just came home and expected her to move with him. She cried, but after a while, consented to her father taking her to her favorite restaurant to talk. They talked. And soon, Jessica realized she wasn't a bad person, just extremely busy. She looked down.

"Why don't you just come and live with mom again?" She asked. She was not sure why she was being taken away. After all, her mother hadn't really been with anyone since. No she could remember no one. At least, no one her mom brought home. Rubbing her face she began to pack her things. Mostly old books and clothes.

She didn't sleep too much, she spent time talking to her daddy, and spent some time reading when she seemed preoccupied with something else. Looking at the home she smiled.

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you said that you were set." She joked and then when she was lead to her room she shook her head. IT WAS A MASTER BEDROOM. She walked around the great expanse and looked down at their yard and turned back to her and smiled and walked to her hugging her.

"It is too beautiful, thank you so much." She whispered.

After she had unpacked, her daddy went through her things which were, what Jessica called, Thrift Store Chiche. She liked them. But her daddy smiled and shook her head and told her to be ready in a while to go shopping.

After trying on some designer jeans and sweaters she realized why her daddy had shaken her head and laughed at her. Clothes were so much more comfy when they weren't threadbare. She smiled and as they continued to shop she spotted a cute little corset dress that had a tight bodice and a frilly skirt with elaborate lacing up the back. It was like victorian ballerina. WHen her daddy caught her looking at it, she shook her head, but when her daddy grabbed her size and motioned her to the dressing room, she blushed and went.

Trying it on, she spun and spun falling in love with herself. She giggled and blushed and soon changed out of it and came back and gave the new clothes to her daddy adn let her pay for them. For which she thanked her with a peck on the cheek.

After dinner one night, her daddy told her to go put it on. She blushed adn then looked down. When she offered to help, she blushed and nodded. "Alright." She ran upstairs and pulled it on but realized the corset back was too intricate to do alone, so she ran back down and smiled holding the bodice to her breast.

"Daddy, can you help me lace the top?" She said with a blush covering her face.

Cam was pleased to find that her daughter Jessica turned out to be a sweet girl, quite adaptable to what she wanted. While she hadn't been entirely happy, she had learned to welcome the change and enjoyed the new house and shopping trip. When her daughter came back down and asked for help as she had predicted she might, Cam's smile was nothing but that of a warm, loving parent.

"Of course sweetie." Cam moved over to stand behind her and as she was lacing the back was very slowly guiding her daughter toward the back of the couch. When she was done lacing it up, she was silent as she trailed her hands down her daughters arms, then around to her chest and drew her back against her body while she spoke quietly against her ear, "Now, it occurred to me that I missed every birthday which meant I missed giving you the traditional birthday spanking every year."

One of her hands slid down, bunching up the skirt and sliding under it to her daughters panties so she was rubbing against them, against her daughters panties. "So I decided that instead of making up for it by giving you all those missing spankings I am going to make up for it with giving you something else."

Cam had designed a special thing into the house which had been activated just before dinner, it was silent so that her daughter had no idea that just before dinner bars had gone over every window and every door had slid shut and locked in a manner that literally made the entire house a prison. The only way out was with a code that Cam had. No phones or internet would work without a code, all items that were potential weapons were specially locked, even kitchen knives.

When she stepped back from her daughter only enough so that Jessica could turn, she said, "Now be a good girl for daddy and take off your panties and spread your legs for daddy or I will make this hurt worse for you." If her daughter attempted to run, she had no way of getting out and if Cam had to she could even effectively lock her in specific rooms to teach her what her new place would be.

She smiled and felt the ribbon tied and secured. Jessica stood up and smiled putting her hands on her hips. The dress was awesome now that it was secured. Jessica had not seen anything of the arousal of her daddy. She smiled. "Thank you daddy." She whispered. But when she felt her hadnsd on her arms she cleared her throat and stood up. But when she pulled Jessica to her chest, she shivered. Something went wrong. Something gripped in her stomach. She felt sick. Very sick.

"Daddy stop!" She whipped around and then glared at him. But when her father said to take off her panties, she didn't know what else to do. Jessica panicked and slapped her father so hard her hand hurt. She took off to the door an tried it and began to pull. She pounded on the door and whipped around. "Daddy, don't do this. Do not." Tears of panic and anger filled her eyes. She did not want to look at her father. Her father was a bully and she knew when the door was locked that her father would take everything he wanted from her.

Cam smirked when her daughter thought to be bold, her head snapping to the side when Jessica hit her. She watched as her daughter went to the door and tried it but as she pounded on the door, Cam moved up and was behind her daughter before she turned back around. She stepped closer pushing her daughter up against the door using her body to pin the girl between her and the locked door. "I warned you, didn't I little girl?"

She reached out with one hand, took a hand full of her daughters hair and gripped it hard giving a painful tug as she yanked her head to the side. "Now, you've made daddy angry. In fact, daddy is so angry that now his little girl won't see her mom ever again if she doesn't learn her place." With a roughness that showed a cruelty that Cameron hadn't shown her daughter since meeting her, she threw her daughter toward the floor, watching to see if she caught herself or not, "Now, take off your panties and spread your legs for daddy! Don't make me tell you again."

The look in her eyes was cold, almost deadly as she looked at her daughter, it warned that she would do damage to her little girl and she would regret it if she did.

A yelp exited her lips as she turned around and saw her father looking at her. She shivered and tears filled her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak, but her father was faster.

Jessica screamed as the pain in her head was immediate. She leaned her head to the side adn reached out gripping her fathers wrists in both of hers. She panted and shut her eyes and whimpered. She screamed and sobbed in pain. She yelped as she was thrown hard and hit her head against teh hard wood floor. Her head was swimming and she saw stars. The air in her lungs were knocked out. She watched as two horrible versions of her father stood over her and demanded. Could she even move. She broke down sobbing when she felt the relief of oxygen fill her lungs. Rolling over, she sobbed and looked down and gripped the flooring feeling so lonely and in a such a horrible position. Jessica wondered if she would ever feel loved again and she broke down pressing her forehead against the floor.

Making no move to do what her father said, she just continued to lay on the floor sobbing.

Anger flared as her daughter again failed to do as she said. Well, the little bitch was about to learn her place. She moved to where her daughter lay splayed, sat down on the back of her daughters thighs with her cock pressing against the fabric of her dress and began undoing the lacings on the corset top. When the laces were completely undone, she reached between them and lifted the skirt out of the way before she shifted, lifting and bringing her hand down with a sharp smack to her daughters ass.

She stood, turned around and sat back down this time on her daughters lower back and started sliding the panties down her daughters waist no matter how much her daughter fought her. Each time her daughter squirmed too much, she gave her ass a smack. "You will learn to listen the first time." Standing up again, she reached down for her daughter's hair again and pulled, "Now on your knees, show daddy you're sorry by sucking on her cock."

As she was speaking, she was releasing her cock so that all twelve inches of the length and three inches of the girth stuck out proudly. "Do it well girl and I won't whip you." She threatened coldly.

She sobbed as she felt her father sit on her thighs. She continued to cry as her corset top was being undone. Biting her lip, she whimpered as she was spanked. Biting her knuckle,she sobbed as her father stood up and moved. But feeling her hands on her panties, she shook her head back and forth and began to struggle screaming and sobbing. She gasped and bit her lip harder breaking the skin whimpering as she was spanked again. She struggled harder and sobbed harder and freer. Her pussy was clean and bared. She felt so humiliated and exposed as there was not even a hair to hide the view from her monstrous father.

Jessica howled in pain as she was raised up by her hand. One hand holding her fathers wrist and the other pressing her arm to her breast to hold up the bodice. She turned her head away. Tears continued to roll down her face. She would not look at her father. Her face held all the sadness in the world. She did not looka t her fathers length. She shivered. "Whip me if you must, I'll never submit." She frowned as she said this softly.

Cam was aroused by each sob and each cry. When she tried to claim that she wouldn't submit, the shemale smirked as he used her hair to practically drag her over toward the couch before she yanked even harder and drew the girl up, forcing her to bend over the couch. "We will see daughter of mine, your mother will also pay for your obstinate behavior. Should I invite her to visit you and then take the whip to her each time you deny what I command?"

As she spoke of this, she used her legs to force her daughters open and lifted the bottom of her dress to bare her ass as she once again spanked her daughter several times watching the red marks appear on both cheeks before she ran her finger down between her daughters thighs. Forcing one and then a second finger into her daughter's virgin pussy she moaned against her daughters ear. "It's time for you to feel daddy's cock inside your tight little pussy." She plunged her fingers in and out of Jessica a few times before withdrawing her fingers and positioning her cock, thrusting hard and deep.

"Your cunt is nice and tight," she began thrusting hard and fast into her daughter, not giving the teen any chance to become accustomed to her intrusion and making sure the girl knew well that she was being nice and used.

Jessica sobbed and gasped as she was dragged to the couch by her hair. She shut her eyes and broke down crying. No she didn't want her mother to pay for her. SHe would take whatever punishment. She sobbed and hiccupped a few times and shook her head. "No, don't hurt mom." She whispered and then shut her eyes as silent tears ran down her face as she was spanked. Her ass was sore and numb. She couldn't feel anything after a while, as if sensing this, she shivered and groaned sobbing feeling her fathers fingers in her. She winced as she finger fucked her.

Then her cock thrust deep and she howled as her virginity was broken and her blood began to drip down her lgs. She continued to cry and shut her eyes. She would comply. She wouldn't fight her father anymore. She didn't want her mother to come here. She continued to sob.

Cam smirked, knowing that she would get that compliance by threatening her daughters mother. As her daughter stopped resisting her, Cam began to fuck her hard and fast, then she slowed her hips so that each stroke of her cock inside her daughter hit a place she knew would make Jessica feel something she didn't expect to feel. She leaned over and whispered hotly in her daughters ear, "The next time you refuse to do anything I tell you, your mother will be brought here and subjected to punishments that fit whatever your denial cost. You will have to watch each punishment, knowing that you are the cause. Do you understand me?"

Cam stilled deep inside her daughter once, long enough to take a few breaths before she told Jessica, "This could have gone easier on you had you not defied me in the first place Jessica. Now you will be punished by more than my cock in your tight pussy over and over." Her hand moved up into the girls hair as she twisted it around her hand and drew her daughters head back slightly, "From now on the moment I speak you are to do whatever I say. You will not wear clothes unless I permit it. You will share my bed anytime I decide I want you there. Next time I tell you to suck my cock you will do it. You will learn to enjoy what I give you."

Cam once again began thrusting her large cock into the teen, her daughter, her flesh and blood. It was so arousing to know that the body of the girl she was fucking had been created by her and how wrong it was that she was partaking of her daughters innocence. Before she reached the point where she would cum, she withdrew her cock and stepped back only slightly as she told her daughter, "Now, turn around and face daddy. You're going to sit on the back of the couch and wrap your legs around me while I fuck you and you are going to look at me when I fill your sweet little pussy with my cum."

Back
Top Bottom