Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Senpai of a Giant Talking Praying Mantis (Interest Check)

Stonebones

Star
So this is a little role play I've been wanting to try for a while now on a previous role playing site but couldn't quite get it off the ground due to various technical difficulties. But perhaps I'll have better luck here. So here's the premise.

You've done it! It's time for all of your hard work to pay off! You've finally graduated from high school and have just moved out of your parents house to start living on your own. You were able to find an affordable, albeit small, apartment. Thing's are definitely looking up for your new life of independence. Or so it seemed to be.

Not long after your moving in, you discover Squishy, a talking, seven foot tall, Praying Mantis who has also taken residence in the surrounding neighborhood! Panicking In fear of causing a huge scene at the beginning of your new life, you quickly take him home before anyone else see's him.

After calming down a bit, you learn that Squishy has an immense interest in human society, and want's nothing more then to be a part of it. However, it is quite apparent that he knows literally next to nothing about humans at all! Against your better judgement, you agree to take him into your new home and teach him what you know about being, uh, human.

Thus begins the story of how you became the Senpai of a Giant Talking Praying Mantis!

So what do you think? Sound fun to you? I'd like to mention a few things though. Firstly being that though there is plenty of room for perverted hijinks, this is not a smut role play and won't contain any explicit sex. And If you haven't caught on from the whole "Senpai" dealie, is that this role play will have a lighthearted manga/anime vibe. So people familiar with that sort of thing are especially welcome to join, but it will not be a problem if your not. Another thing I'd like to say that whoever decides to volunteer as the "Hero/Heroine" of this little role play, I'd recommend they play it as a female character, as that's how I've always imagined it.

Besides the role of the hero/heroine and Squishy who will be played by me, we'll need a cast of other characters to participate. This can come in the form of neighbors, but if you'd like something else, other things relating to the hero like relatives, a land lord, and an employer are also possibilities.

So how about it? Anyone interested?

RE: Senpai of a Giant Talking Praying Mantis

funny-gifs-anime.gif

This seemed relevant.
It's not my fault. It's anime.

Possibly. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm getting the vibe of a satirical just-for-laughs anime feel.
So long as the RP isn't supposed to be taken seriously, I suppose I could use some silly-time.

Raze said:
Possibly. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm getting the vibe of a satirical just-for-laughs anime feel.
So long as the RP isn't supposed to be taken seriously, I suppose I could use some silly-time.

Yes, it will be a very light hearted and comedic role play. The closest thing to a serious moment would be something fluffy and heartwarming rather then dramatic and angsty. I should also mention that the role of the hero is occupied, but other fun roles are still available.

Back
Top Bottom