Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Christmas Story

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
CHRISTMAS EVE 2013
Kate settles back into her favourite chair in the corner of her living room, a mug of coffee warming her hands. Her husband is in the kitchen. On the floor in front of the television, her grandson is playing on his Xbox with some friends. Their squeals of childish delight and rivalry contrast with the blood and core that is splattered across the large flat screen.
She closes her eyes and lets her memories drift back, as they always do on this day, to Christmas Eve 1980, the year before her daughter was born.

CHRISTMAS EVE 1980
Although Kate and her husband didn’t have a family, children’s parties for their friends and neighbours were often held at their house. She always offered and everyone usually agreed, saying that her house was ideal as it had so much space for the kids to run around, but secretly seeing it as some compensation for her not having the child she yearned for. She and her husband had been trying unsuccessfully for two years and had decided that, come the New Year, it would be time to visit the doctor to get some help with conceiving. But when they went, the only advice the doctor gave was that she was already pregnant.
The children were playing musical chairs for which Kate set a fast pace in order to keep their attention before the arrival of the principal guest, Father Christmas. Behind the noise of the music and the protests and complaints as the children fought for the remaining chairs, she heard the click of her front door. That would be her husband. He was going to slip in unnoticed, change into his costume in their bedroom and slip out again with the sack of presents, while she kept them distracted. She heard the door shut again, just as the final bottom landed on the only remaining chair. He was ready.
‘What was that? Did you hear something?’ she called out, pretending to be listening intently. The children fell silent, just in time to hear the doorbell ring. ‘Who do you think that might be?’ she asked looking around at the expectant faces. ‘Shall I go and see?’ A chorus of ‘YES’ showed that the children knew who it might be.
Kate opened the door and there stood Father Christmas with only blue eyes showing from behind the white mask of false beard and eyelashes. She smiled and led him into the sitting room, where he was almost knocked to the floor in the rush of young children all desperate to have their presents.
‘Ho, Ho, Ho’ he called in a deep booming voice. ‘Who’s been good? Only good children get presents.’
Her husband was an only child and not really comfortable with children, so Kate was impressed as she watched Father Christmas perform perfectly, listening to each child whisper in secret what they wanted for Christmas before he rummaged in his sack to find a suitable gift.
Once the children all had their presents, Kate clapped her hands.
‘Now, children, Father Christmas has a lot of other children to visit before Christmas Day, so why don’t we let him get on his way while you open your presents?’
Father Christmas gave them all a big wave from the doorway and the children immediately set to ripping off the paper that still concealed their presents. Kate followed him up the stairs and entered the bedroom just as he was starting to take off his costume. She put her arms round him from behind hugged him tight. Seeing him with those children had made her broody and seeing him in his costume gave her an idea for some fun.
‘Don’t take it off yet.’
Her hands slid down past the padding on his stomach to find a gratifying bulge developing.
‘Take me now, quickly, before anyone notices I’ve gone.’
As she pulled up her skirt and pushed down her panties, he grabbed her and tossed her face down over the end of the bed. This unexpected reaction left her breathless but flushed at the passion she had engendered in her normally placid husband. She lifted her hips as she felt the tip of his cock searching for her pussy, then ramming home. Once inside her, he pumped vigorously, pushing her up the bed with each stroke, his white gloved hands clutching at her breasts until he came with a series of urgent jerks that seemed to lift her off the bed.
As he pulled out, she rolled off the bed and quickly adjusted her clothes, flashed him a quick grin and rushed off to enjoy the excited children who were now playing with their presents. She was still glowing from their coupling when, a few minutes later, she heard the front door close.
The children had gone and the mess had been cleared away before Kate’s husband arrived home. He threw his coat onto a chair in the hall, poured himself a whiskey and came to settle down beside his wife.
‘I’m sorry I couldn’t make it, last minute meeting.’ He said, giving her hand a squeeze and planting a gentle kiss on her cheek. ‘Lucky for me the boss is about my size, so he agreed to come along instead. Did he do OK?’
Kate nestled her head on her husband’s shoulder to hide her surprise.
‘Oh yes, darling, he definitely did OK.’

Back
Top Bottom