Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sarah need some excitement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahLovesTaboo

Meteorite
Hey guys, girls and all other types :D

I'm Sarah and as the title says, I'm looking for some excitement, some fulfilment and general good fun, and I'm dearly hoping I can find it on here. I'm a very, very open RP'er, there is very, very little I won't do, and will always give a reply, no matter how 'out there' the request or idea is :)

As my name suggests though, I do love taboo. Anal is pretty much a requirement with me! I do love to play incest RP's as well. I have no reservations when it comes to futa, non-human etc RP's, in fact I love them.

So please get in touch soon!

Harley Quinn? I could do, why don't you PM your idea.

As an aside for everyone else. At the moment if you look at my f-list, I'm really looking for rp's involving most of the aspects in my fave list, particularly the ones in bold should you highlight 'Cum-related' and 'growth, inflation', the latter being the major turn on at the moment, though it is rather hard to find people for it as I admit, it is very extreme.

Hello, I've been having difficulty with my laptop so I'm not entirely sure if my PM made it to you. Would you be interested in an incest roleplay involving a hung young man turning his mother and possibly other members of his family into his cum sluts? How about a werewolf prince corrupting a young princess that placing the royal family under his control? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom