Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good Old-Fashioned Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Round

Meteorite
I'm going to be completely honest here. I'm not really looking for long-term partners or huge arcing plots. While those things are great and all, they're just not really what I'm looking for. All I want is some quick, satisfying, honest-to-sin smut. Plot, length, and decency, while there still should be some semblance thereof, are of little importance here.

The only guidelines are:
I tend to stick with MxF pairings, though I have been curious to try out some FxF or even FxFuta
I prefer that all contact be made and all RPing be done through PMs
No scat, vore, extreme violence, things of that nature

As far as kinks and the like go, I consider myself to be fairly open (save the aforementioned absolutely excluded ones) If there is a particular aspect/kink you wish to be present in a game, just bring it up (Preferably through PM) and I'll more than likely be fine with it. To give a few ideas of what I personally like, I am a fan of ageplay (not in extreme measures, though) incest, and have no problems with furry or even beast stuff. I like non-con just as much as romantic encounters. While not all (indeed, not even one) of these things need be present in a game, those are still some things I can say off the top of my head that I like.

I don't tend to play overly dom or sub, but I have no problem with those who do and will try to accommodate should you prefer that one of us be one or the other. Once again, just tell me what you want in a game and we can work it out together.

And, just for formality's sake, here are a few sample pairings/settings/ideas/kerfuffins:
PiratexBarmaid
FamilyxFamily (Any relation so long as there are no "great"s or "grand"s involved and it sticks to the MxF or FxF motif.)
TeacherxStudent
Something Fantasy- magical shenanigans included (Possible demons)
Something Sci-Fi: Complete with beeps and boops and space
Somethity-somethingxSomeotherthing, son of Thing (Fill in as needed)

All herein contained nonsense is to be blamed on a self-imposed sleep deprivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom