Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Safety in the Colonies [(SweetSin x Javorcek)

"Not a perv." Olivia grumbled as her cheeks turned bright pink, mostly talking to herself as Holly went to go start up the truck. "Just...observant... You're just waving your ass all over the place, it's hard not to notice." The brunette sighed and resigned herself to just quietly watch Holly work with the truck. Maybe she was a bit of a pervert...it had been a long time since she had enjoyed the comforts of another woman and sex was on her mind more so than usual. But in all fairness, it was difficult for her to be with other girls. She had a bit of an odd condition...a weird mutation that she preferred to keep hidden. It was one of the only things that she was truly self-conscious about; to the point where she hated to be even half naked even though she had quite a nice body.

Her lips cracked into a smile when she heard the truck roar and smoke sputter out of the exhaust. She couldn't help but chuckle at Holly's excitement as the other woman started scrambling about in a rush to pack up. "Okay, okay. Calm down! We have plenty of time. Geeze...you're worse than a little kid. Just slow down so you don't miss anything important." Olivia said before going back into the apartment to pack up her bag with everything she had from the bedroom; then started to scavenge about Holly's apartment for more supplies, wary about traps that the other woman had laying about.

Holly was sure to pack all her special weapons and a load of ammo. After packing everything she needed, she went back over everything and then again just to make sure. "One more sweep." She tells herself as she goes to find Olivia. "I'm going to bring the truck over and we'll fill up the back with our stuff. After moving the truck just out of town we're going to rig the town to blow. Even if the raiders don't come, the people of this town will have a proper sending off." Holly smirks before stepping up behind Olivia. "And your ass isn't so bad yourself." She whispers in her ear form behind before smacking the other girls ass. "Meet me in the armory so we can move the cases into the truck." Holly leaves the room without giving Olivia a chance to respond and heads across the street to the garage.

Holly was all smiles as she slides a tool box into the truck and drives over to the apartment. She backs up to the door then steps out and heads in so she can start dragging out cases. "I'm here!" She calls out as she opens the back doors and begins to load it up. Holly was excited, an adventure and even if she was killed, it would be a much needed vacation.

Olivia finished packing up her meager possessions and found quite a few useful odds and ends that Holly had hanging about the apartment. A lot of it would have to be left behind; but Olivia was pretty good about packing what was absolutely necessary and hard to do without: water purifiers, ropes, clothes, etc. She had everything gathered up by the ladder. By the time Holly showed up, Olivia was just busy tying up some things together with rope so that it would be easier to carry the bundles out to the truck.

"Heh well...I'm sure they'd love the fireworks you're about to give them - EEK!" Olivia yelped as a firm hand clapped down onto her rear, causing her to jump in surprise. That had been one of the last things that she had expected Holly to ever do. Though...her new friend was kind of nuts. Torn between giving Holly a good slap across the face or chewing her out for playing so rough, Olivia didn't get to do either as the other woman just left. Women are confusing as fuck...

So with a shake of her head and a soft chuckle, she finished lashing bundles of gear together. As the truck pulled up and Holly opened it up, Olivia went to work helping the other woman load up all their stuff. Of course they ended up bumping into one another in the close quarters of the truck. Olivia couldn't help but playfully nudge Holly a tad harder one of those times. "Come on! Watch where you're going."

Holly was in the process of putting a case on top of another when Olivia bumps her and causes her to fall into the wall. "Watch where I'm going? It was your big ass bumping into me, knocking me over." Holly can't help but smirk as she steps in front of Olivia and drops a pen she had behind her ear. "Oops, let me pick that up." Holly looks back at Olivia before bending over slowly, giving Olivia a wink as she picks up her pen. "Got it." Holly pretends to lose her footing a little and backs up against Olivia, causing them both to fall and Holly ends up sitting on Olivias lap. "Thanks for breaking my fall, you're a comfy cushion." Holly looks over her shoulder at Olivia, wiggling a little against her lap.

"We have a few more cases to move, then we can rig the town and head out a few miles from here. This thing is so heavily armored that we can sleep in the back here, there's enough room for us and our gear. The mutants won't bother with us if we're surrounding by solid steel and bullet proof glass." Holly just keeps talking as she sits on Olivias lap, acting like nothing is even happening.

"Big ass?! I like to think of it as curvy; or voluptuous." Olivia retorted. Though she couldn't put up a front for too long because now Holly was bending over, giving her a perfect view of that tight rear. It was everything she could do to suppress a lusty groan and not jump her bones. She always had loved a nice ass...and Holly definitely had one of the nicest she had seen in a long time.

"Ack! Hey!" The brunette cringed as Holly began to wiggle around in her lap. It felt good...but Olivia was too terrified to get aroused and give herself away. But her heart began to beat faster and she felt color rise to her cheeks. It had been a long time since she had had someone this close to her. It was definitely making the poor, smaller girl flustered. "A-alright." She stammered out before clearing her throat, trying to collect herself. "Ah we should probably...go ahead and get moving then... Before it gets dark..."

Fuck...they were going to sleep in this tiny little cabin together? Maybe she'd be safer if she just slept outside with the mutants rather than with a blonde tease.

"Aw, am I making you uncomfortable? I apologize." Holly smirks as she grabs the sides of the truck and picks herself up. "You keep tying everything down and I will bring out the rest of the cases. Then I will rig the town while you're finishing with the tie downs." The muscular woman walks out of the truck and does as she said, dragging out the rest of the cases full of supplies or ammo. After leaving the cases for Olivia to tie down, Holly goes back to her almost empty armory and grabs the explosives. "I'll make sure no one makes it out of here alive." Holly clinches her teeth as she starts to remotely wire the town, "I hope you all are in a better place." She whispers to the pile of bodies as she lays the biggest explosive under a few of the burned bodies. It was a small fusion reactor from an energy weapon she made a long time ago, it was unstable but she kept it in case she needed it. With some of the C4 around it, it would more than likely level the town and leave nothing but a hole left. After making sure all the connections were green on her detonator, Holly walks back to the armored truck. "One more thing and we can get going." She gives Olivia a wink before walking to the tallest building and setting up a wireless camera. Just to make sure it's the raiders she's killing, she points the camera towards the front entrance of the town.

"Goodbye everyone." Holly takes one last look at the town before walking back to the truck and banging on the side. "We need to get going, we'll head to the highway just a few miles from here. It'll be bumpy until we hit the pavement, but the truck can take it." It was heartbreaking leaving the town behind but it was time to move on and leave such death and heartbreak. "I upgraded the truck with parts like suspension and bullet proof tires, so we should do just fine running stuff over. I also have a couple spare tires under the truck just in case." Holly had thought of mostly everything, and now it was time to leave.

'Uncomfortable' was an understatement. But Olivia felt relief wash over her as Holly got up from her lap and the poor little brunette was allowed a moment to cool off. She filled her head with thoughts of cold showers and naked old people in an attempt to douse any flames of lust that were still running about her mind. She had work to do! She couldn't spend her days fantasizing over some sexy blonde soldier that had been right within her grasp...

Gyah! Fuck her condition! This was all radiation's fault!!! If her mother had never been exposed to radioactive material and the virus that had infected the mutants while Olivia was a baby, maybe she would've just been born a normal girl instead of being stuck in this weird sort of 'in between genders' place that she was still self conscious about.

With a sigh, she went back to work tying down everything she could to use the space of the truck as best she could. She made sure everything was securely locked up and chained down so that things didn't start rolling around and setting off the balance of the vehicle once they started going. It wouldn't do for them to tip over just because the weight of the cargo shifted as they went around a turn. Once everything was packed and she had managed to leave a decent amount of space for them to sleep in at night, she hopped out of the back of the truck just as Holly came inside to get a camera. She smirked slightly, shaking her head a bit. Of course her new friend would want to watch the whole damn place blow to hell.

"Alright, I'm all set." Olivia said after she quickly reloaded her pistols. At least if trouble happened on their journey, she'd always be prepared. And Holly was prepared too, it sounded like the blonde had thought of just about everything they could need on their long haul to Virginia. So with one last cursory glance to make sure everything was in it's place, Olivia shut up the back of the truck and then moved around to the front. She climbed up into the passenger side and buckled herself in. She could only assume that Holly would drive like a reckless nutjob.

"Okay lady, let's get going!" Olivia chirped cheerily. She didn't like being in sad places...it would be a relief to leave her town, this town, and all the bad stuff behind to go on an adventure with hopefully brighter prospects.

Holly was sure to double check her list then make sure everything was tied down right. It wasn't because she didn't trust Olivia, but it was best to double check now and have no problems later, the girls were in this together and they had to be able to have each others backs even with the smallest of things. "Seat belt huh? Yeah, I guess I don't want to get a ticket from the imaginary police." Holly grins as she turns the key and smiles at the hum of the engine. "We have a full tank, we can go for a while on it but will need to stop and refill. I have a pump I made in the back that will pull from one tank and deposit into ours." So the adventure begins, Holly puts the truck into drive and heads out of the town. She was excited, yes a little scared but no one will get out of life alive so you might as well live what little time you have. "I would turn on the radio, but all we'll get are those crazy religious stations that are set up around the state." Oh well, Holly needed to listen to the sounds the truck was making anyways just so nothing seemed broke.

As soon as Holly gets about five miles from the town and on the highway, she pulls over and flips up a little monitor she has hooked up to the camera in town. "We can rest here, I don't want to go out of range and not see the action." Holly reclines back in the seat, placing the monitor on the dash as she waits for her prize to take the bait.

"Hey, when you roll this thing over with your psychotic driving and go through the windshield, I'll be able to take your mangled corpse and give you a proper burial." Olivia smirked as she got comfy in her seat, listening to Holly go on about all the measures she had taken to make sure that this truck would be able to run for the entirety of their trip. "I'm sure we can find a bunch of abandoned cars if we go through small towns." A lot of the cars that were left on the highways were already depleted. Her parents had told her of people driving for as far as they could away from the cities, then walking to small colonies like theirs.

"Aw, but crazy religious stations talking about the end of the world are my favorite." Olivia grinned. It was already the end of the world, more or less.

Olivia unbuckled herself once the truck rolled to a stop and reclined her seat a tad as well as they hunkered down for a little while. The sun was slowly starting to set and she knew it would be awhile before the raiders went back to the town. "Well , while you hang out here, I'm going to catch a nap in the back." She said, clapping Holly lightly on the shoulder and then moving to the back of the truck so that she could roll out a sleeping bag and catch some Zzz's.

Holly nodded as she watched Olivia head to the back and Holly reclines in her seat. "Enjoy your nap, we will get moving again when the sun comes up." The muscular woman had no intentions to sleep tonight, she had to keep watch for the raiders since she only had one shot at taking them out and she wasn't about to miss it, a chance to bury those bastards with the people they killed. For the first coupe hours Holly just watched mutants run in and out of the town, usually stealing some body part from the piles of bodies. She hated to see it but it was the circle of life, even if that life was a nasty flesh eating mutant. "Fucking shit, hurry up you pricks." A couple more hours later the sun starts to rise over the trees. Holly watched as a mutant runs into the town then drops dead from a gunshot to the head. "Here we go." Holly was excited for this, the raiders were there and they were about to get what was coming to them.

The woman leans forward with the detonator in her hand, there were a lot of raiders there since the town was a little on the big side and there were lots of things to scavenge. "May your souls now rest in peace." Holly closes her eyes and puts both hands on the detonator before pushing the button. A few stray tears falls down her cheeks as she feels the rumble from the explosions, the ground shaking the truck and the road around them. Finally the towns people were in peace, their killers have been killed and Holly could relish in the fact that the world is a little safer now.

"Don't forget to rest." Olivia called from the back as she rolled out her sleeping bag. She'd driven cars a couple of times...but not enough that she'd be comfortable driving this big truck around. She stripped down to her t-shirt and boyshorts, then crawled into her bag. The brunette fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow, it had been a very long day after all.

She awoke early, when the sun began to rise. And even though she wanted to just stay in bed for awhile longer, she immediately noticed that Holly hadn't come to bed. So with a sigh, she quietly got out of her sleeping bag so that she could go drag Holly out to the back so that she could get some sleep. She stopped short of interrupting her. Olivia could see the screen from behind the blonde, and knew what was going to happen next. The ground rumbling made her cringe slightly, but she felt relief wash over her. Now at least, there were a few less shitty forces at work in this world.

"Hey...you need to go to sleep." Olivia said as she reached out and gently put her hand on Holly's shoulder. She wasn't good at serious stuff like this. And so did the only thing she really could: she leaned down, and gave Holly a light kiss on the cheek, kissing one of the stray tears away in the process. "Go on...get ready for bed and I'll drive for awhile. Just let me get dressed and I'll put us on our way." Then Olivia slipped back into the back of the truck so that she could tug on her clothes and tactical vest for the day.

The emotional soldier looked up at Olivia for a second before giving her a soft nod. "Alright, take your time driving and let me know when you're on a quarter of gas, we'll pull over and refill." Holly sat up and patted Olivia on the shoulder as she past her heading to the back of the truck. Holly made herself comfortable by stripping down to her black panties and pulling off her top, not worried about not having a bra on since they were both women. "I'm just going to use your sleeping bag, no point in using another if you're driving and I'm sleeping." She was exhausted, her eyes had bags under them as well as stress marks.

As soon as the brunette hit the pillow she was out, not even bothering to cover up since the truck was a little hot from the sun beating down on the metal roof. When Holly hadn't gotten any sleep for a while she tended to snore, she was not a graceful sleeper after being awake for a long period of time. Snores soon filled the truck as the petite woman spread across the floor. With the towns people finally resting in peace, she could soundly sleep knowing what she did was the right thing, raiders were dead and burning in Hell now.

Back
Top Bottom