Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sad D: Help make me happy? (M/M request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lia

Pulsar
So I had a wonderful RP going, that lasted from 2009 until April of this year, when my RP partner just...vanished. Very sad. It's taken me a bit to get back in the mood of thinking I might want to start another RP... So here's my stuff:

GENERAL:
  1. I play male/male, only.
  2. I don't figure out who will top and who will bottom before hand, but I'll drop the RP if your character is just a silly little twit girl with a penis.
  3. Since I'm just getting back into the swing of things, I don't really have "favorites" or any plots I'd like to do.
  4. We can wing it or we can plan a bit beforehand.
I almost always play multiple characters somewhere in the RP. I think my partner and I had upwards of 10 or 15 regular characters we each played, which was how it lasted for so long. I'd love to do an RP like this again :)

FANDOMS:
The only fandom I do/know is Harry Potter, so I'll list my favorite pairings for that:

-Draco x Harry (I play Draco)
-Severus x Harry (I play Severus)
-Blaise x Harry (I play Blaise)
-Severus x Remus (I play Severus; can be past or present)
-Severus x Lucius (I don't care who I play; can be past or present)
-James x Sirius (I play Sirius; can be past or present)

I obviously have a thing for Slytherins...yum. I'm also open to your pairing suggestions. It doesn't have to be from cannon, but knowledge of the series would be nice so you can play a convincing character on some level.

ORIGINALS:
I also play original pairings, which are too vast to list but I'm open to pretty much anything including tw/incest.

I'm pretty open and easy to RP with.
The universe the RP up above was in was created by me and expanded with my partner. We can use that, too, if you want and twist it to our needs/likings.

LITERACY:
I write at least a full, 5-7 sentence paragraph, sometimes more.
I don't do IM's, but I'm okay with PM's. My first choice is a thread, though.

SMUT?:
I want plot, no matter the pairing, with the sex (a 60/40 mix is my perfection). I'm pretty open to most kinks etc.

LIMITS:
My limits usually include:
-Vampires (if they don't sparkle, I'm usually open to a vampire character, but I don't really like plots that center around the fact that they are a vampire)
-Werewolves
-Mermaids
-General fantasy
-Drugs
-Rape

The original OP had vampires and fantasy and rape, so as long as it's believable within the plot. If they're just thrown in there, or your vampires sparkle or something similar, it's not okay with me. I'm also not interested in RPs where the whole plot revolves around rape/violence/etc.

F-list:
http://www.f-list.net/c/dayglopink

So yeah. Shoot me a PM or post or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom