Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut RP requests literate M (Skyrim, other, and suggestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedTales

Planetoid
READ THE OPTIONS TOO! THIS IS JUST THE INTRO! (feel free to skip this.)
I've been completely nerding it out with Skyrim lately, and I was thinking how fabulous it would be to have a smutty tale (With some of a story to it, preferably) , and I need a partner for that. Though --- If you give me a sentence after I spend my time writing a paragraph, that would be the "Hey, I'm not interested in this anymore -- Bye!" signal to me, and that would be it, so... Yeah. don't do that. Anyway, there is more than one option on here, and I will edit as I get my own ideas, so look through it until the end, and if you have something in mind, just lemme know~!
If you reply to this thread down below, and not in a pm, odds are I will ignore you!
Color-coding:
New options are Blue
Statuses are either Red, Orange, or Green, depending on If it is open or not.
Details about them are Lilac

My Idea(s):

Option 0:

Send me suggestions or something. If you have an idea, I'm willing to hear it. If I like it, I'll let you know~

Option 1:
Skyrim

I was thinking maybe the MFC (Main Female Character -- My character) would be a Snow Elf, frozen long before the Fall of the Snow Prince and just now being thawed out. You can have any race, but preferably a more dominant character.

-----------
12/08/13
-----------
Option 2:

The Forgotten Goddess

The MFC (my chara) would be a goddess, who used to be revered immensely, but slowly she was forgotten over time (Like the Greek and Norse gods and goddesses) by humans as well as the other gods and goddesses.

I don't have much else beyond that for this one... But I would love to have someone RP with me with this too. I totally spazzed when I thought of it.
-----------
12/19/13
-----------
Option 3:

Something with zombies ( zombie apocalypse Anyone?)

I am majorly obsessed with zombies. That sounds horrible like that, but it's true. I'm will I have almost any scenario for this one ( resident evil, walking dead, dead island, etc., etc.) I tend to end up as the character who's smart and quiet, but ends up knowing exactly what to do, when it comes to things involving zombies..
-----------
12/26/13
-----------
Option 4:
Mermaids

A mermaid type story.

Basically I was thinking my character would be a mermaid -- or say the last one, with every other one turning into sirens. A fisherman or someone similar catches her in a net. Of course, when she is out of the water long enough, she loses her fins and gains legs, but when she's thrown back into salt water, she gets them back. I don't know what other parts it would have to the story, but I think that the person that caught her wouldn't be the nicest guy. I really like this option. It seems really fabulous~ And I actually have their lore and everything all figured out, so its really great :3

-----------
01/05/14
-----------
Option 5:
Blackmail
Set in a Private school (With uniforms and everything, inspired by japan schools.) the MFC is a quiet girl, and she's the top of the class, ranked #1 in almost everything. Virtually perfect, and loved by everyone.
Your character is either new, or one that no one really knows exists. He finds out something about her that she can't afford for anyone else to know -- though it can't be that she goes to a love motel or anything or is a slut, because she's not that type of chara(I haven't thought of this part yet, can you tell? lol) . He blackmails her into tutoring him, and thus, I suppose, takes advantage of her in the middle of tutoring. Which, later on, it carries on into the school -- say, after school she's in club, alone, cleaning up her things, and he comes in and locks the door and --
Yeah. You know the drill.
I like this idea, and honestly, I'm in the mood for something kinky. Not necessarily rape or anything, but more ... Non-con to reluctant.

-------------
01/06/2014
-------------
Option 6:
Pirates!

Okay okay -- this is .. weird. Its about the same with Blackmail, but its ... cooler? I guess.. um.. the MFC would be mistaken for an important person - like a governor's daughter or something (Its set in .. like... Fantasy pirate times. With the ships and shizz..) but she wouldn't actually be. and she would be kidnapped in place of the actual daughter. Say.. the MFC is a servant girl that lives with them and takes care of the GD (governor's Daughter). But yes, there would be sex in this. Pretty rough sex too, because I cant imagine a pirate being nice to her. He would end up getting mad that she was 'lying' about not being the GD, and after a while he would slowly doubt that he kidnapped the right girl. And ... stuff.. yeah. I don't have much on this; and its just an interesting idea I had. It seems really fun :3

-------------
2/7/2014
-------------
Option 7:
Throne

Okay -- so, split moment thought. Either your chara or mine is royalty, or something like that. If I am, Maybe your chara breaks into the castle to steal something (For some reason :p -- like I said, split second thought.) and instead is caught by the princess and your chara decides to kidnap her instead -- or she is the queen (Unmarried) and your chara was hired to kidnap her so they could take over the throne.

OTHER OPTION FOR THIS

Your character is a prince, yeah? He isn't the nicest guy around - and he's used to getting what ever he wants. He sees her on a trip to the castle -- She's touring it or something -- and he makes a pass at her. She says no, or denies him, and this pisses him off. So, he decides to corner her and force her into giving into him and/or steals her away and keeps her as his prisoner.

If you're interested, PM me~!

Zombies eh? I've got an interesting idea for a zombie horror/survival RP you might like on top of everything else. The pirate one might be one I can also do, and the third I'd likely take is the Forgotten Goddess one. i have an idea on how the plot could be fleshed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom