Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little girl in need of brutal punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark-side-of-hills

Meteorite
Hi there. I have been roleplaying taboo subjects for a number of years and love being thrown into forced submission. I'm pretty new to blue moon, so please be patient if my form is wrong.

Generally, I enjoy writing about two or three sentences, but am more than capable of writing more elaborate paragraphs if needed.

Kinks/Taboos:
  1. Sixteen year old girl who has a street boy as a boyfriend, a guy that forces her into having sex with him and his buddies before hiding her away for years as he performs various sex acts and tapes them for his friends.
  2. An alcoholic father and his friends are drunk one night while this 16 year old girl's mother is out. After some poking and proding from his friends, the father agrees to gang rape his daughter in the middle of the kitchen.
  3. This sixteen year old girl is walking home alone in a particularly bad area of town. Unfortunately, she is bombarded by a large man in an alley way who takes advantage of her and throws her on the streets where she becomes a prostitute.

PM me if you're interested in any of these or enjoy taboo roleplays:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom