Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught Being Bold (Sarieta & Assficiando)

S

Sarieta

Alyssa O'Shea had been left on her own for a three week period while her parents were going on their anniversary trip. She counted herself lucky, if it had been a year earlier she would have had to have a sitter, either one of her mother's best friends or her older brother Alex. Still, despite the fact that she was only fifteen years old her parents had no reason to worry over whether or not she would be alright. She was not a party goer type of girl, she was scholarly. She had been that way since she was quite young, working hard in school and getting good grades.

Aly knew exactly what it was she wanted to do with her life, she wanted to get her medical license and become a surgeon with a dual specialization in cardiac and neuro. Where most girls her age had the walls of their bedrooms plastered with posters of famous hot boys, only one of her walls hosted those posters. The others showed various anatomy posters and pictures of the bodies organs. It was last year when her aunt Maureen died of a brain aneurism that she decided on adding in the neurosurgeon specialization before that she had wanted to be a heart surgeon because of a friend in school that had heart problems.

Aly was the kind of girl that wore her heart on her sleeves and felt the pain of others as though it were her own. She hated when someone close to her was upset. It was also important to her because she figured if she could get her medical license she could go practice in areas where health care wasn't easily afforded and give to those that needed it rather than only help those that came from money.

With their father being a state judge and their mother being a philanthropist Aly had seen quite a great deal. The fact that she was such a good girl had earned their trust which was why she was left on her own and trusted to be alright.

There was just one little secret the fifteen year old had, she had often wondered what it would be like to sunbathe naked and now she had a whole twenty four days to find out. An hour after her parents left, she looked at herself in the mirror as she put on sunblock, covering every inch of her body that she could reach, her pussy was shaved, her breasts were young and firm C cups and she was toned in all the right places.

Smiling, she grabbed a towel and her radio and went down the winding staircase in their home, heading out the glass sliding doors and made her way to the back deck where she set up her towel, turned on her music and lay down first on her stomach, resting her head on her arms. Her little watch alarm sounded when it was time for her to turn over an hour later and she turned over, bringing her arms back up under her head and smiled to herself. The sun felt so warm against her skin, she felt so... naughty doing this.

She didn't consider too much risk though considering that the neighbor's houses on either side were only one story homes and the fence they had around their house was a wooden ten foot fence that went around their pool and yard as well. She figured she should be safe enough from prying eyes.

She turned a couple more times giving a total of two hours to each side before the sun was going down too much for her to gain much and decided she would do more tomorrow. Getting up, she grabbed her towel, carrying it in with her and locking the sliding glass door. Heading into the kitchen, she immediately went for the fridge where she took out a bottle of cold water, opened it and took a sip but the sight of her parents liquor caught her gaze and she nibbled her bottom lip as she bent over to look through the items, debating whether she should.

She found a bottle of beer and fought to open it, then took a larger gulp than she should have for her first taste, gasping and gagging as she set it on the counter near her water. "Gross... how can they drink that stuff." She muttered to herself as she bent back down to look for something else, if she was going to do something new she might as well do a bit more new right? "Hmm, there's got to be something good here to try..." This felt wrong, a great deal more wrong to her than sunbathing nude outside had. She could feel her stomach with the nerves, maybe she shouldn't touch anymore of her parents alcohol, she could get caught and get into a great deal of trouble.

Alex got out of his car and was about to lock the door when he realized where he was. He smiled to himself as he walked up the steps to his parent’s house, thinking about how different it was between his place in the city and his folks’ place here in the quiet suburbs. He had grown up here, and although he had a nice apartment in the city, he missed this place…his home…for home it would always be.

Alex was 25, and he had moved out shortly after finishing college at 22. He was doing okay with his home based web business, and even though he didn’t have a lot of spare cash, his time was his own, so when his mother told him they were heading to Europe for their 25th anniversary, he knew what was coming next and preempted her. “Yeah…and you’re leaving Alyssa at home, right? And you want me to check in on her from time to time, right? You trust her, but you just want to be sure she’s okay, right?”

Alex smiled and laughed at his mother’s expression before saying “Come on, Mom…you did the same thing to me when I was 15…but I was a little wilder than Alyssa, which explains why Uncle Frank pretty much lived here for those two weeks…sure, I’ll check on her. No problem.”

And it wasn’t a problem for Alex. It was an hour drive each way from his apartment in the city to their house, but he missed home, and truth be told, he missed his little sister. She was only twelve when he had moved out, and as he didn’t make it home very often , he was always shocked every time he saw her. She had gone from a gangling kid to a beautiful girl in what seemed like no time, and each time he saw her she was cuter. As he pushed his key into the lock, he wondered what she was going to look like today. The last time he had come over she had miraculously acquired breasts, having gone from an A cup to what he suspected were C ‘s, and it had been the same with her bottom. One visit home and she had no rear end while, on the next visit, her once flat butt had become…while still small…full, firm, and nicely rounded.

As he closed the heavy oak door behind him, Alex wondered if he would always think about Alyssa like he did. He loved her dearly, because he couldn’t have asked for a better sister. She was almost always kind, and even though they had had spats in the past, they we too far apart in age to argue about too many things. When he was starting his business, she would often call to tell him that he was going to make it, that his business would fly, and that she believed in him. His parents were supportive, too, but Alyssa’s simple phone calls meant the world to him, and she made him believe in himself. So he loved her…not just for that, but for a multitude of reasons…but as he stood in the hall, he thought about his other feelings…

…feelings he wasn’t supposed to have. He had known they were there, but he had suppressed them for years. He had almost hidden them from himself until the last time he was here, on her 15th birthday. She was achingly cute, and the little sundress she wore accentuated the curves of her breasts, hips, and bottom…and suddenly the feelings came flooding back in a wave that threatened to engulf him. He looked at her, and he wanted her. He wanted to take her sexually, and the thoughts scared him, because he was afraid he would have acted on them had he been alone with her. He had left the party early, claiming a headache, but when he got home that evening he had rushed to his bedroom and masturbated. He imagined her standing before him in her sundress, and as he looked into her eyes, he masturbated. And as he masturbated while thinking about masturbating in front of her, he had a tremendous orgasm that left him weak in the knees even as he felt a little shame.

And from that day, he often thought of her as he masturbated. He used to feel guilty, but as time went on, his guilt lessened until it was barely a twinge…and as he stood in the entryway, he wondered how she would look today. Had she quit growing and maturing, or would he notice something new to masturbate over? He smiled at himself, wondering how someone like himself, someone with such a normal childhood, could be such a pervert. Well, there are worse things you could be, Alex…and having the hots for Alyssa is easy, even if she is your sister.

With his white linen shorts, cotton tee shirt, and tennis shoes, Alex was dressed for comfort in the heat of the summer day. The house was warm, for their parents didn’t like to pay to keep the huge thing cooled down, but as it was built of stone, it wasn’t too bad inside. He walked down the hall towards the kitchen , a cool beer on his mind. He had come directly from his daily 100 laps at the pool, and he was ready for a drink. His exercise regime had sculpted his body to the point that he was lean but solid, his arms and legs muscular from the constant swimming, his chest broad from the constant strokes.

Rounding the passage into the kitchen, he stopped in his tracks. He could see a naked girl looking in the refrigerator, and it took him a few seconds to come to the inescapable conclusion that it was Alyssa. His lips parted as he looked her naked body up and down, and he was thinking about taking a picture with his cell phone when a better idea occurred to him. He watched as she opened and drank from a bottle of beer before setting it on the counter. As she bent over to look for something else, he found himself staring at her small, firm ass as he walked silently towards her. She was still bending over and pushing things around the refrigerator when, wordlessly, he took her slim hips in his hands.

Aly was still trying to figure out what she wanted, swaying her backside once in a while to music in her head without thinking and sighing as she tried to figure out if names of things she saw meant they might taste better than the beer. She was just about to pick something up that said it was something with apples in it when she felt hands on her hips and froze with a small squeal. Her heart hammered in her chest, eyes widening, pulse racing. Someone was in her house! Someone had broken in!

She could be raped! A knot formed in her stomach, she tried to tell herself to move but it didn't work right away. Finally, when her body allowed her to get into action she straightened too quickly, hit her head on the freezer door part with a whimpered ow and a thud and spun. Seeing her brother standing there relief and disgust filled her. "Oh my god, Alex! How could you?!" She exclaimed as she slapped at his shoulder before rushing to grab her towel off the nearby chair and wrapped it around her.

It was too late though, her brother had now seen her in all her naked glory which brought a blush to her cheeks and had her giving him another disgusted look as she rushed up the stairs. Her brother! Once she was in her room she sat on her bed and as she thought about it she could almost feel his hands still on her hips, now that she knew it wasn't an intruder that was going to rape her she had to admit it had felt kind of interesting. No! She told herself, don't even go there. Get dressed and go find out why your brother is here ruining your plans.

Then again the chance to see her older brother was also nice, she had missed him and it had been a while. Granted she had looked forward to walking around naked and not worrying about anything but she could put it off and wait until he left at least. Sighing, she got up and went over to her dresser, took out one of her nightgowns and got dressed in it. She remembered when she had ordered the nightgown the model didn't fill it out, but with her curves, Alyssa did. Since she was still feeling semi naughty she didn't bother with putting panties on. It wouldn't be like her brother would know, right?

Brushing through her hair just to give her some extra time to get herself together she pulled it back with one of her matching little ribbons and then barefoot padded back down the stairs to find out what her brother was up to. "Did mom and dad ask you to come watch me or something?" Even as she was asking, she was moving to give her brother a hug to show that she had missed him, "It is good to see you again, but don't ever do that again!" She blushed, trying to forget and hoping that he wouldn't ever bring it up to anyone. She was so embarrassed that her own brother had seen her that way.

She could never stay mad at her brother, but it didn't mean her embarrassment would make things easy, she couldn't really look at him all that well or long at the moment as she drew back and looked anywhere but at him at the moment. "How long are you here?" She asked after a moment, looking for any form of distraction.

Alex couldn’t help but giggle when Alyssa jerked upright and bumped her head on the freezer door, but his giggle died when she turned to face him. The panicked look he saw there made him feel terrible, but he instantly felt better when he saw a look of recognition cross her face…but her look quickly turned to disgust as she hit his shoulder and raced to don the towel that was draped over a dining table chair.

"Oh my god, Alex! How could you?!" A small smile crept over his face when he realized Alyssa was over her fright and was merely pissed at him for scaring her. He watched as she wrapped the towel around her body and tucked the ends in. Picking up the beer she had opened, he waved it in her direction. “How could I? I’m not the one walking around the kitchen naked…how could you, sis?” He smiled broadly at her and was rewarded with another dirty look as she scampered up the stairs.

When she was out of sight, Alex’s smile disappeared. “Oh,my God…” Alex had seen Alyssa naked when she was a little girl, but he hadn’t seen her naked since then, and after she raced up the stairs, he remembered everything…her small, tight butt moving back and forth as she swayed her hips from side to side in front of the fridge…her full, firm breasts, their pink nipples hard from the cold air, jiggling slightly as she dashed by him…and , as he couldn’t stop himself from looking down when she turned to face him, her pussy, her inner labia just barely peeking out from her small, bare mound. “Jesus,” he whispered, and as he lifted the bottle of beer to his lips, he could feel his cock beginning to stiffen. What was she doing? She’s always been such a goody-goody, and now she’s walking around naked? What the hell…? Alex took another swig from the beer, and as he did he wondered if she hadn’t been drinking. The beer was cold, so she had to have at least tried it…but something told him that wasn’t it.

Even as he wondered what she had doing, he couldn’t stop thinking about her standing naked less than a foot from him, and the more he replayed the scene in his mind the harder his cock got. He had just finished the beer when he heard her padding down the stairs. He really hadn’t expected her come back down, figuring she’d be too embarrassed, but when he heard her footsteps he was forced to adjust his cock as best he could to hide it.

She was dressed, and that was good, but the little nightgown she had put on only added to his stiffening cock. Pale blue and ending at her upper thighs, it was made of a silky material that clung to her curves, and as she wrapped her arms around him, he found that her breasts were visible through the lacy panel that covered them. Taking her in his arms, Alex embraced her tightly, and even though he knew she would be able to feel his erection through his linen slacks, he figured there was nothing he could do, so he hugged her tightly as he answered her question. “No, they didn’t ask me to come and watch you, they asked me to check on you from time to time just to be sure you’re okay. They trust you, they just …worry about you…and so do I, and so that’s why I’m here.” His nose was buried in her dark hair, and as he breathed he could smell lilac and…coconut! That’s it! She was tanning in the back yard…but why did she get naked down here?

As they slowly moved apart, Alex couldn’t help but give her a little dig. “Don’t do what again?” he grinned mischievously at her as he said, “Walk in on you while you’re dancing naked in front of the refrigerator? Yeah, I’ll try not to do that again.” Alex saw her blush and drop her head, and he took that moment to adjust his throbbing cock again. It was rock hard and standing straight up, so he tried to align it with his zipper. If she even glanced towards his crotch she’d see it, but if she didn’t, she might miss it.

Alex had turned to the refrigerator for another beer when she asked a question that made him pause.
"How long are you here?" How long am I here for? Alex reached in the refrigerator and grabbed another bottle of beer, but as he glanced around, he spotted a bottle of white wine in the door. Taking both bottles out, he set them on the counter and opened the cabinet containing the glasses. He had originally planned on just stopping in to check on her before driving back to the city, but now he couldn’t get the vision of his naked little sister out of his head.

Selecting a wine glass, he poured some of the Chablis in before popping the cap of his own bottle. Handing her the wine, he said “This is just between you and me, Aly…you can’t tell anybody, or I’ll never do this for you again.” Tapping the top of his bottle against her wine glass, he said, “Cheers. I’ll stay for dinner…we’ll get some pizza or Chinese…and depending on how many of these beers I drink, I may just spend the night…now, drink up! It’s good! Just don’t drink too fast. So…what are you hungry for?”

When Alex returned her embrace she felt her cheeks flame further. No way! She was not feeling what she thought she was feeling against her!? Oh my god! My brother is not... Aly might have been a virgin but she had been around friends that were guys and had them hug her when they had an erection, but none of them had felt that big against her. But this was her brother for Christ's sake! And what had him... no she did not want to know.

When the hug ended she stepped back, told herself not to look but found her eyes glance down briefly only to widen as she turned away and shake her head. What the hell?

When she heard something being poured she turned to see her brother pouring wine and her brows drew together curiously as he held out the wine glass to her. Realizing his intent she smiled and gave an excited squeal, "Thanks Alex!" She giggled when he tapped his beer against her glass and she echoed, "Cheers!" She took a small taste, it was weird but then she took a long sip before her brother had the chance to warn her not to drink it too fast. She had downed half of it before he'd finished the warning and then looked at him, tilting her head as she considered.

Setting the glass down, she lifted her hands palms up, "Pizza, Chinese," she played with her palms as though they were scales and repeated it before she bounced once and said happily, "Chinese of course you goof, I'll always choose that over pizza!" Her cheeks had finally begun to loose their embarrassed color as she walked around to the drawer that held the delivery menu and drew it out, placing it on the counter and looking it over. "Hmm, now to decide what I'm in the mood for..."

Without even knowing how alluring the natural move might seem, she leaned over, her elbows on the counter while she looked at the menu, her back slightly arched and her backside slightly raised. She also forgot one little detail that the move might allow a small hint if her brother moved around behind her for any reason that he would notice she wasn't wearing anything beneath her nightgown as it rose up while she was leaning over the counter like this.

"I'm thinking General Tso's Chicken, Kung Po Chicken and Lo Mein Noodles with a side of egg rolls." Aly had always been big on eating chicken more than any other meat no matter where the family ate unless they had pizza then it was sausage and pepperoni with extra cheese and a cheese stuffed crust. "Any idea what you want, Alex?" She asked, holding it toward him with a smile, her expression completely natural.

As he watched her sip the wine, Alex wondered if he wasn’t going too far. She was only 15, and giving her wine was…was what? French kids, German kids, hell, most European kids drink wine with meals…and you’re here with her, and neither of you are driving, so what’s the harm? Even after convincing himself that giving his little alcohol was harmless, Alex nevertheless gazed at Alyssa with wide eyes when he saw her raise the glass and drink half of her Chablis down in one large gulp. She’s going to feel that...but let’s make sure.

As she set her glass down and debated the merits of pizza versus Chinese food, Alex moved towards the refrigerator. He watched her little movements with a bemused expression, and when she said,"Chinese of course you goof, I'll always choose that over pizza!,”, Alex responded with a smile as he said “Sure, I know that, but I thought that, for once, you’d think about what I want to eat… and that’s why I’m a goof.”

With the bottle of wine in his hand, he took the few steps to where she stood leaning against the counter, her glass sitting beside her. Stopping right in front of her, he looked down at her glass as he filled it, once again being rewarded with the sight of her breasts through the lacy top of her nightgown…but this time he thought her nipples had stiffened just a little, and his cock, which had begun to soften, instantly got hard again. As he topped off her glass, he stared into her eyes and said “But you know me, don’t you, Alyssa? I never could say no to you…so I guess we’ll have Chinese.” Giving her a small, mischievous smile, Alex turned away and returned the wine to the refrigerator.

With the refrigerator door open, Alex took the opportunity to try to hide his cock, but it was almost hopeless. He didn’t think she had seen it, and he was hoping to keep it that way. As he put the bottle back in the door, he once again adjusted his cock until it stood straight up…but now he was so hard that his head stuck out over the top.

"Hmm, now to decide what I'm in the mood for..." Alex looked up to see Alyssa heading to the junk drawer where they kept the take-out menus, so he took the opportunity to untuck his shirt. Even though it covered his exposed head, it accentuated the bulge of his cock, so while she rummaged through the drawer for the menus, Alex shut the fridge door and hurried over to the kitchen table. He sighed as he sat down, safe in the knowledge that as long as he was sitting she wouldn’t be able to see his erection. Alex had a deep lust for his little sister, but the last thing he wanted to do was to scare her or make her think he was some kind of creep. He loved her far too much for that, and although he loved to think of her while masturbating, he accepted the fact that the chances of actually making love to her were between slim and none.

Raising the bottle of beer to his lips, Adam turned his head towards Alyssa and nearly choked as he saw her bending over the counter. He managed to swallow the beer, but he set the bottle down with a hand that was slightly trembling. Alyssa’s nightgown just barely covered her bottom, and as he stared at her long, shapely legs, she leaned forwards and rested her elbows on the counter.

The effect was immediate. Adam was watching from less than three feet away as the hem of her nightgown rose up…and up…until Adam could see that not only was she not wearing panties, she shaved…or waxed…because he could see the small slit of her pussy nestled between her legs and , just above, her pink, slightly puckered butthole. A small, deep groan sound deep in his chest and slipped past his lips before he realized it, but Alyssa didn’t seem to hear.

Staring at his little sister’s sex, Adam wondered if he hadn’t made a mistake by coming over. No…it’s not as if she’s trying to get you excited…although everything she’s done so far as done exactly that. His cock was stiff and throbbing, and he wondered if it would ever go down this evening. He was horny and on edge, and for the rest of the night he would be looking at everything through a sexual lens. Just be careful, Adam…try not to let her see your cock, and don’t say anything stupid.

"I'm thinking General Tso's Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, and Lo Mein Noodles with a side of egg rolls." It took a second for Adam to register what she had said, and before he was able to react, she had turned around and was offering him the menu. "Any idea what you want, Alex?"
It took a few seconds for his eyes to catch up to his brain, so when she turned around he was still looking down towards her ass...but finding himself looking at the front of her thighs, he raised his eyes to her face to find her smiling at him…and the words were out of his mouth before he could stop himself. “Yes, I know what I want, Alyssa, and it’s not on that menu.” He gazed into her eyes for a few long moments as the enormity of what he had said hit him. The lust he was feeling was doubtless in his eyes and in his expression, but he wasn’t aware of it, for he was wondering how to save himself.

After he gazed into her eyes for what seemed to be an excruciatingly long time, he smiled and said “Because what I want is pizza…but we can have it next time. So...order a pint of each, and get some stir fried rice, too. Call it in and I’ll pay for it, okay?” Waiting until she turned back towards the counter, Alex got up and headed for the hall bathroom. “I’ll be right back”, he called over his shoulder as he did his best to walk casually from the kitchen.

Once in the bathroom, he stood over the toilet and quickly dropped his shorts and boxers to his ankles. His thick cock was hard and aching for release, and as he took his seven inch length in his hand, he closed his eyes and remembered his view of Alyssa’s pussy and ass. As he stroked his cock, he imagined himself dropping his shorts and coming up behind her, holding his hard cock in his hand. As he imagined himself pressing the head against her pussy, she began to lean back, and as he felt her hot wetness, he came, his cum spurting repeatedly in thick ropes that fell into the toilet. Feeling his knees weaken, he put a hand against the wall and braced himself until his orgasm crested and waned.

Wiping himself off after milking the rest of his semen from his cock, Adam breathed a little easier. He had some relief, but he wasn’t sure how long it would last. He knew that with even one more beer he’d be even hornier, and even without the beer, spending the evening with Alyssa and knowing she wasn’t wearing any panties beneath her little nightgown was sure to get him hard again…and it would be sooner rather than later, for there was something about his little sister that made him want her more than any other girl or woman he had ever met. He didn’t know if it was because of his love for her, or because he just got off on the idea of incest, or just because she, as a girl, attracted him on some deep level…or maybe all of them. He didn’t know, but it didn’t matter. She was his little sister, and the last thing he wanted to do was scare her, so he’d masturbate all night if he had to.

Going back into the kitchen, Adam found her on the phone with the Chinese place. He assumed she was on hold as she wasn’t saying anything…but she was bent over the counter again, and he could see the bottom of her ass. Feeling his cock stirring, he groaned quietly to himself. God, it’s going to be a long night. Heading to the refrigerator for another beer, he said “Are you ready for some more wine, Aly?”

Aly laughed at her brother's response regarding her food choice and told him, "You shouldn't give me a choice if you want pizza, Alex." She teased and smiled as he told her that he couldn't say no to her. It was just one of the reasons she loved her brother, he was always good to her and there for her, she really did hate when he wasn't around but tried not to pout over it. She was completely oblivious to her brother's struggle as she again sipped from the glass he had refilled this time not quite as much.

When she turned to face him to find out what he wanted the look on his face, the expression in his eyes sent heat through the fifteen year old that was unfamiliar and she found herself completely confused when he mentioned what he wanted not being on the menu. She felt her nipple stiffen further, pressing against the silken part of her gown and wondered at it. She had never seen anyone look at her like that and it was so perplexing that she was silent even after her brother broke the contact between their gaze and told her what to order.

She nodded and turned to move to the phone, dialing up the restaurant as she heard her brother say he'd be back. She gave the order and the address and then was placed on hold, using the time to drink down the rest of her glass of wine as she sat and waited for them to come back and give her the total. To his question when her brother returned she turned and offered him a smile, lifting the empty glass, "Yes, I believe I am Alex." Then she paused as she listened to the voice on the other end, "Yes, thank you." She told them and wrote down the total on the small pad of paper that was always kept by the phone before she hung up.

"Delivery will be in about half an hour," she told Alex before she put the menu back in the drawer and ripped off the top piece of paper, holding it out for her brother.

Once her brother had it, she glanced toward the living room and said, "We should consider something to watch or do until the food arrives." She really did like the idea of the wine and wasn't thinking of the consequences she might gain from drinking too much. After all, surely with something that didn't taste anywhere near as strong and gross like beer couldn't be that bad. "Do you miss living here, Alex?" She asked after a moment of silence, she shifted while waiting for his answer and leaned her backside against the counter, her arms resting over her chest.

She kept replaying over in her mind the expression she had seen on her dear brother's face and the reaction it had caused. Maybe her mind was just a bit fuzzy, maybe she was seeing more than what was really there.

As he filled Alyssa’s wine glass for the third time, Alex realized that she was probably at her limit right now, and any more wine would probably get her drunk…and as he put the bottle back in the refrigerator, Alex knew that he didn’t want his sister drunk. Tipsy was fine…just enough to lower her defenses and cloud her judgment, but he didn’t want her drunk. He had never liked drunk girls, and he had never tried to take advantage of a drunk girl. If a girl wanted to make love…or have sex…with him, he wanted her to do it because she wanted to, not because she couldn’t say no…and he also wanted a girl who would fuck him back and not lie there in a drunken stupor.

Those thoughts were going through his mind as he filled her glass, his eyes taking in her face and body as she placed their order, but as he corked the bottle and put it away, he laughed at himself. Who’s drunk, Alex? You think that because Alyssa is getting buzzed that she’ll just fall into bed with you? You think you’re going to seduce her? And even if you were able to seduce her…to get into her bed with her…would you really be willing to fuck her? To take your own sister’s virginity?

With a new bottle of beer in hand, he walked towards the table but was stopped by Alyssa’s outstretched hand. Taking the slip of paper from her hand, he raised his head as she said, "Delivery will be in about half an hour." Alex looked at Alyssa’s face…a face that he had looked at for 15 years, a face that always showed kindness to others, a face that was achingly cute…before he quickly drank in her body again, and when his eyes returned to hers, he could see that she had caught him looking at her…but he didn’t care, because he answered his own questions. Yes, I would take her virginity...but only if she offered it to me. I would make love to her if she wanted me to...or I would fuck her like a whore if she wanted that. Whatever she wanted me to do, however she wanted it, I would do it for her.

Alex found himself staring at Alyssa with desire, and he knew that if he could feel his desire, she would be able to see it in his eyes and face so, with an effort, he turned at sat down at the table. Pulling his wallet out, he pulled out enough money for the food and a tip and tossed it onto the table. He was wasting time, going through cards in his wallet in an effort to calm down, for just staring into Alyssa’s eyes had begun to stiffen his cock again.

"We should consider something to watch or do until the food arrives." Alex raised his head to see her looking towards the living room, and as he gazed at her, she turned her eyes on him and asked, "Do you miss living here, Alex?" Furrowing his brow in thought, Alex returned her steady gaze for a moment before he tossed his wallet aside and stood up. Without a word, he took her elbow and led her into the cozy living room. Reaching the couch, he nodded for her to sit before sitting down beside her. Putting an arm around her shoulder, Alex gently drew her near to him until her head rested on his shoulder.

“Do I miss living here? Well…when I was younger I couldn’t wait to get out of here, but now that I’m older, I do miss…well, coming home. I have my own place, of course, but I have no one to come home to. When I lived here, Mom and Dad weren’t always here, as you know well…but you always were. So…yeah, I miss living here, but mainly because I miss you…especially now. You’re smart, so I can talk with you about anything…and you’re kind, so you always listen to me…and you’re very cute, too. I didn’t get that particular gene, obviously.” Alex let his arm slide off of her shoulder and down her arm until he was hugging her with one arm, his hand just below the swell of her right breast. “And you’re not the scrawny little sister I left not so long ago.” He squeezed her body against his, the alcohol lowering his inhibitions as he said “You’ve filled out in all the places a boy…and a man…like to see. Never forget that I’m here if any guy comes on to you the wrong way or, God help him, hurts you.”

Alex leaned back on the couch and took Alyssa with him, his arm still wrapped around her upper body. Lowering his head, Alex kissed her hair and said “So yeah…I miss living here, Aly…but I miss you most of all. You were never the annoying kid sister, and now…now I miss you more than I ever did before.” Alex was horny, and he wanted her more than anything, but he wasn’t lying. He did love her, and he did miss her terribly, because she was a kind girl who had always been there for him, even when she was just a kid…
and he hoped he had always been there when she needed him.

“What about you? Have you thought about what it would be like to live somewhere else? Like the city? You know, summer vacation is coming up…what would you think about living with me for a week or two at my place? We could do all the museums that I know you love so much…the symphony, which even I like…restaurants…it’d be fun, I think! Of course, I only have the one bedroom, so you’d have to sleep on the couch or something, but that’s something we could work out easily enough…hmmm…what do you think about that?” Alex had no idea where it had come from, but it was out there now. He had invited his sister to live with him for a week or two over her summer vacation…but what will she say? As Alex waited for her to reply, he couldn’t help but think about seeing Alyssa every night in sexy little nightgowns like the one she was wearing now, and that thought reminded him of something…

Moving his head to the side of hers, Alex glanced down. Even after having had an orgasm not 15 minutes before, Alex felt his cock stirring as he stared down at his little sister’s breasts and, just below, her soft, shapely thighs. Hearing himself groan, he quickly coughed over it and asked “Or do you already have plans?”

Aly felt a little light headed, not like she would faint but more that she had a sweet feeling of relaxation that made her almost giddy with it. When her brother filled her glass again she held it up in a silent salute and smiled as she sipped it this time. It felt nice being around him again and she was happy to have this time with him even if it had cut into her other plans. Alex meant the world to her, she had adored him since she was little and when he moved out it felt like something was missing in the house.

She didn't know what to think about the look in Alex's eyes when he looked at her, it made her skin tingle and she felt warm. It confused her and yet she felt like something rushed through her tightening her body and her nipples which had begun to soften came to hardened life again beneath her nightgown. It took a great deal of effort to speak, to ask him if he missed living at home but when she saw the familiar furrowing of his brow, that thoughtful look she wondered if he would answer.

Instead of an immediate answer, she found herself being led by the elbow toward the couch. When he indicated for her to sit, she did, being careful not to spill the contents of her glass. When he sat and drew her against him, she turned into her brother, her head on his shoulder looking at his face. She listened when he began talking about not really missing home but instead missing her. When he called her cute, she blushed and ducked her head slightly. The color on her cheeks only increased as he mentioned how she had filled out and she looked back at him as he spoke of being there if anyone tried anything or hurt her.

In all honesty she had at one time had a small crush on a guy in school but had never really thought about it going anywhere. There had been a couple other guys that had asked her out but she hadn't been interested in them. A couple of her friends had already talked about having sex, but when they asked her whether she knew who she wanted her first time to be with all she had said as she had blushed was that she wanted it to be right, with someone that loved her and someone she trusted. She knew there were many of her friends and more of the students in her school that weren't virgins but she refused to let her peers dictate to her when the time was right.

It didn't help that while she had some guy friends, there weren't any guys she trusted anywhere close to as much as she trusted Alex. "I miss you too Alex," she said as he ended up drawing him back with him as he leaned back. Because she was being careful not to spill the wine which she sipped on, she ended up turning so that she wasn't facing him before she downed the rest of the liquid in the glass. "It hasn't felt the same without you here. I miss just spending time with you, watching movies and being close like this. I miss coming home and being able to talk with you about my day and yours. The house feels empty without you."

The wine had gone to her head just enough that it kept her looking flushed and as she looked up at her brother there was a shine to her eyes. When Alex spoke of spending some time with him during the summer just the two of them, her lips curved into a joy filled smile as she nodded, "That would be amazing!" She turned in her excitement and wrapped her arms around Alex's neck, kissing his cheek as she embraced him. The position caused her to be on her knees beside him, her small soft body pressed against his side. "I would love to Alex." There was a soft gasp as she moved and realized that the friction of her body against his caused her nipples to harden further. She giggled softly, "It would be an adventure and I'd love to spend as much of the summer with you as I can."

She drew back just enough to look at him with a teasing grin, "Just as long as having me around won't cramp my handsome brothers style with the ladies. Although, if there is a special woman in your life back there, I should meet her to make certain she's good enough for my big brother." She had no way of knowing that there was a hint of awakening arousal in her gaze due to the sensations she was feeling that were new and unexpected.

Aly was beaming, "I have wondered what it was like in the city and the chance to go see museums and enjoy a symphony would be amazing. You could show me your favorite places including your favorite pizza place." She hugged him again before settling back down slightly but still leaning into him, her head back on his shoulders as she was semi curled up against his side. "I haven't made any other plans." She confided as she remained at his side, her eyes were filled with curiosity as she looked up toward his face, her expression one of adoration for her big brother.

The only difference there was today compared to her when she was younger was that had he said something that excited her in the past she would have ended up straddling his waist in the embrace and just remained there. She probably still would have done the same thing just now but the last several times she had done so when their parents were around she had been chastised and told it was improper, "I love you, Alex. You are the one that taught me what family really is. You know, I still sleep with the bear you gave me and any time I wake up from a nightmare, I hold that and remember how many times you came in and soothed me." She'd suffered from bad nightmares as a kid, they could come from many things. Surprisingly scary movies didn't give her nightmares, though clowns and spiders did.

She remembered when she was in the fourth grade and a bully at school used a fake spider to scare her, she got home and rushed to Alex in tears and her brother had threatened to find the kid and beat him to a pulp while he just held her while she cried. He'd never called her a baby or poked fun at her fears which no one in the family had any idea the cause of. He'd just been supportive, made her feel loved and it was always that way with him. "Do you have any big projects to do at the moment or do you think you'd be willing to stay here for a few days with me while mom and dad are away?"

Alex wasn’t too drunk, but he was very comfortable, and as he lay back on the couch and listened to Alyssa natter on, he knew that it was because they were alone together. She was his little sister, but he had always felt more comfortable and at home with her than he had with any other girl. Even when she was just a kid, he had liked being around her. He couldn’t describe it, but he just felt…good…whenever he was with her. He had always known that he could tell her anything, and they had never kept secrets from one another...except one. He wanted her, and he felt bad about keeping that secret from her, but what was he going to say? Alyssa, you’re my little sister, and I know it’s wrong, but I want to make love to you? As he felt her warm body pressing against his, he wondered how that conversation would go. He knew she’d never say anything to their parents, but what would she think of him? Would she feel differently towards him even after all they had been through together? Would she think he was a pervert? Or was it possible that she’d understand? If she came to him and told him that she wanted him to sleep with him, he’d be shocked…pleasantly so, and he’d be happy, but he would also be flattered and slightly embarrassed that she found him sexually attractive…but that was him. She was a barely 15 year old virgin who had never had a sexual thought about him…or so he assumed…
…so when his invitation to spend time at his place over the summer was received so rapturously, he was somewhat surprised. It wasn’t that he thought she was thinking as he was, because he was pretty sure she wasn’t checking out his body like he was hers…no, he was surprised because he didn’t think that she would want to, for what 15 year old would want to spend a summer with her big brother instead of with her friends?

“I’ll take that as a yes, then,” he said after she released him. She had gone to her knees and embraced him, her arms hugging his neck as she pressed her soft body against his, and with the mild buzz he was feeling, she could very well have been naked, for the sheer fabric of her nightgown was like a second skin. Adam felt his cock stirring again, but he tried to keep his mind off the sensations that shot through his body whenever she touched him. “I don’t know how much of an adventure it’ll be, but I can tell you that you’ll do things with me that you’ve never done before, and I can almost guarantee that we’ll have a good time.”

As he looked into her eyes, Adam saw something there that he had never seen before, and it took him some time before he figured out what it was, but that was only because he was seeing Alyssa’s face. Had it been any other girl, he would have immediately recognized the look of arousal, the slight shine that filled her eyes, but because he wasn’t used to seeing his little sister that way, it threw him. No…no, that can’t be it. It must be the wine. You’re seeing things that aren’t there. You think she’s aroused because you want her to be aroused. And Adam did want her to be aroused. That was why he was plying her with wine…but he wasn’t sure what else he could do.

When she had settled in beside him again, he began to really listen to her, so when she mentioned other ladies, he took the opportunity she gave to him. “Well, you won’t be cramping my style with the ladies, because I don’t have a style with the ladies. I’ve been so busy up to now that I haven’t had the chance to do much dating…and honestly?” Adam turned his head and nuzzled his face into her hair until his lips touched her ear. As he breathed, he could smell the scent of her skin, and his cock gave another stir as he whispered, “I haven’t had sex with anyone in over two months.” He inhaled deeply and allowed her scent to fill his nose before he leaned back and said “So there is obviously no special woman in my life…besides you, of course.” The alcohol had loosened his tongue a little, and he couldn’t help but add, “But I don’t need a special lady right now. I just need a girl who wants to get dirty for the night…I’ll find special later…unless I can find them both in one girl. Now, she would be a special girl.” He listened to her little “humph”, whether of derision or amusement, he didn’t know, as he couldn’t see her face, but he remained quiet, knowing that she would soon fill the silence.

“You still have that bear? Good grief, it must be 6 or 7 years old!” He remembered giving it to her and telling her that it was a special bear, that if she had a nightmare, all she had to do was squeeze him tight and he would chase away all the bad things…and I guess he is special if she still sleeps with him.

“And you know I love you, too, Aly.” Adam had lowered his voice, and even had the room been full of people, he would have been speaking just to her. “But family? Yeah, it’s that, but I do it for you because I love you. You just happen to be related to me. I’d love you if you were just my little sister, but I also love you because you’re you, but I’m really glad you're my sister. Adam glanced down to find Alyssa looking up at him, and as he stared into her deep blue eyes, he found that he was fighting an almost overwhelming urge to kiss her. He had even begun to lower his face to hers when he realized what he was doing and quickly pulled away. She hadn’t seemed to notice, or if she had she hadn’t reacted, unless it was to say "Do you have any big projects to do at the moment or do you think you'd be willing to stay here for a few days with me while mom and dad are away?"

He was hopelessly hard again, for every time he looked at her he had to look down, and each time he did he could plainly see her breasts through the lace top of her nightgown. As he was sitting he was able to conceal it somewhat, but he knew the doorbell would be ringing shortly…but he had had just enough beers to not care too terribly much if she saw it or not.

“Big projects? No. I had a bunch of smaller ones, but my business slows down during the summer, so I have a lot of free time, unfortunately…or should I say fortunately, because I can stay a few days.” Adam gave her a mischievous grin and said “But what will we do? The last time I spent any length of time with you was when you were about 12, but you’re 15 now. No more silly games for you, right?” Squeezing her body tight against his, Adam once again looked down at his little sister and lowered his face until he could feel her warm breath on his face. His voice low, he said “What do 15 year old girls like to do? What would you like to do with me while I’m here for the next few days, Alyssa? I’m up for anything.” He stared into her eyes, his look heavy with meaning, and it was then that the doorbell rang. With a deep breath, it wrenched his eyes away from hers and pushed himself to his feet. He was adjusting his stiff cock and trying to be unobtrusive about it, but he was sure that she noticed, as it wasn’t cooperating. It had hung up in his boxers, and he was forced to put his hand down his pants to free it enough so that it was standing straight up and was pressing against his belly.

“I’ll get the door. You get some napkins and plates. We’ll eat here on the coffee table like we used to…and get me another beer, please…and if you’re okay, you can have another glass of wine.”

When he returned, she had everything laid out, including his beer and her wine, and between the two of them they ate at least half of everything, and after putting the leftovers in the fridge and their plates in the dishwasher, they returned to the living room. Adam lay down on the couch, his back against the arm, and leaving enough room for Alyssa to sit cramped on the end by his feet or, if she chose, to lay down with her back against his chest like she used to do. Adam didn’t think she would, for there was the end of the couch and another chair as well, but he had the hope that comes when a little alcohol makes you think that your dreams have the possibility of coming true.

Aly was feeling the effects of the wine but didn't entirely understand what those effects were or how she could feel as she was with her brother. It was almost as though she was seeing him for the first time in a different way but she didn't understand any of it. She didn't understand why the friction had caused her nipples to harden or why the look in his eyes had made her body tighten. She couldn't grasp why she felt so warm. When he spoke again she smiled warmly, "Of course it's a yes, silly." For some reason his next words made her feel like there was something more in them than what she was hearing but she didn't understand that either.

“I don’t know how much of an adventure it’ll be, but I can tell you that you’ll do things with me that you’ve never done before, and I can almost guarantee that we’ll have a good time.” Her mind replayed those words a couple times and she felt a tremor of excitement go through her that had her blushing again.

However, it was hearing that her brother didn't have a special lady and then her brother nuzzled against her and before she could stop it she heard a soft sound fall from her lips when his touched her ear and she heard his whispered confession about how long it had been since he had sex with anyone. It took her a moment before she was able to determine the sound she made had been a moan. It was strangely a relief to her that her big brother wasn't with anyone, sure in the past she had met a girl friend he had from time to time or maybe it wasn't really a girlfriend but someone he was having fun with. There had always been this feeling that she wouldn't lose him to them.

But there had been times when she had feared he would find someone and forget about her. Alex was as important to her as her own life, the idea that she might lose him to someone else that would take him far away from her had at times been a fear. Greater than her fear of losing him though was her need to see him happy. She didn't want him to be hurt. She was blushing, glad she had her face hidden against his shoulder when he spoke of finding someone to get dirty with for the night.

She giggled softly at his surprise over her having the bear and simply said, "I've kept everything you've given me Alex." She smiled as he said he loved her for her and not just because she was his sister and looked up at him with adoration and the still simmering untapped arousal that she didn't even recognize was there. She noticed when he began to move toward her, suddenly she found herself thinking about some of the movies she watched and how something like this happened in them just as the guy was going to kiss the girl. He's going to kiss me, but... isn't it wrong? He's my brother. I shouldn't be thinking like this... She found that in that slow space of movement she was curious and when he drew back she felt a hint of disappointment. She hid it by asking him about staying with her.

My god, Aly. Your imagination is getting the best of you! Of course Alex wouldn't kiss you, idiot! He's your brother, he'd be sick if he knew you'd even for a moment wondered what his lips would feel like on yours.

Aly grinned, blushing when he said he could stay but she found herself completely unprepared as her brother leaned in and his breath brushed her skin, her eyes looked into his and she saw that same look in his eyes again. Do? I don't even know what I'm thinking right now. Or... well feeling... how am I supposed to answer Alex when I'm so confused? "I... I don't now... we'll umm think of something." She had barely said when the doorbell rang.

She watched, her mind reeling when Alex stood and her eyes wide watched him stick his hands in his pants. She'd seen... oh god. The first time her friend Myndy and she saw guys adjusting themselves she'd asked Myndy what they were doing and she remembered Myndy had said, "Well, they have hard ons and need to move their cocks so they can be able to get comfortable and not hurt themselves." Aly had blushed and looked away but said nothing more. She had however had Myndy often pointing out this guy or that and she'd seen outlines. On those times, she never cared what they were doing, she never found herself curious but seeing the large outline in her brothers pants seemed to make her curious and she found her fingers tingled with an urge to reach out.

What the hell? When Alex walked away to go get the food, Aly shook her head to clear it and then closed her eyes. He'd said she could get more wine and she was tempted not to but it tasted so good. She stood and walked into the kitchen getting what they needed, his beer and her wine.

When he got back she had everything set and they ate. She used her personal set of chopsticks to eat with, she'd got them a couple years ago and loved them. Once everything was put away and she was full she watched her brother get comfortable. She smiled and debated but this was time with her brother and she had missed being close to him. She had finished her wine and grabbed a cold bottle of water deciding that she was done with wine. So the bottle she placed on the floor near the couch before she settled on the couch in front of her brother taking the remote with her.

The wine and her comfort with Alex made her forget that she was naked beneath her nightgown so that as she laid down it rose slightly while she shifted to get comfortable. The movement causing her to rub against him but she didn't think about it. She turned her head to look at Alex, smiling as she asked, "So, what do we want to watch?" She was feeling extremely relaxed now and licked her lips before she stared as best as she could into her brothers eyes. "Since I'm not a little girl anymore, I don't know what we can do while you're here but I'm open to ideas and suggestions."

The heat of her brothers body seemed to rush over her and she trembled slightly but didn't know the cause. She didn't know what she wanted to do but she found herself curious and now that the thoughts of earlier had been in her mind, she was now finding that she was looking between his lips and his eyes. Had she lost her mind? How sick was she? He's her brother for God's sake...

He had given Alyssa three choices. She could sit at the end of the couch, cramped between the arm of the couch and his feet…she could tell him to move, to sit up and let her sit down…or she could lie down in front of him with her back to his front. He was sure she wasn’t going to squeeze herself in between his feet and the end of the couch, and as she wasn’t shy about most things, he wouldn’t have been surprised if she had told him to sit up and move over…but spooning with him, with her own brother? If he hadn’t had the beers, if he hadn’t seen her breasts and the curves of her beautiful body through her diaphanous nightgown, he would never even have dared to offer her the opportunity, but he was so horny and slightly drunk that he did dare…and when she lay down in front of him and wiggled her body until they were pressed together from neck to calves, Alex was still somewhat shocked. He was thrilled, but he was still shocked, and it took a few moments for him to relax enough to casually put his right arm over her body.

Since she had the remote, he had nothing to take his attention off of her, and when she wiggled around and tried to find a comfortable position, Alex couldn’t stop the erection that was building yet again. He was biting his lip in a vain attempt to stop it when she shifted a little and turned her head to face him.
"So, what do we want to watch?" My God…For a few moments that was the only thought that Alex could formulate as he stared into his sister’s eyes. She was smiling, her full lips mere inches from his, and Alex couldn’t stop himself from gasping as he watched her mouth part and saw her pink tongue emerge to glide over her glossy lips as she licked her lips seductively before saying, "Since I'm not a little girl anymore, I don't know what we can do while you're here but I'm open to ideas and suggestions." Her breath was warm on his cheek, and as he stared into her eyes, he couldn’t help but think that she was inviting him…daring him, almost…to kiss her…

…but he was still afraid. As much as he wanted her and as much as he had had to drink, he was still mindful that she was his sister…his barely 15 year old sister…and he didn’t want to do anything to scare her or make her afraid of him…but she smelled so good, and she looked so good, and her body felt so good pressed against his…that he wasn’t ready to completely give up on making his fantasy a reality,so as he returned her gaze, he slid his hand down her bare belly and slowly felt for her hand. When he found it, he closed his hand over hers and gently took the remote from her. “Let me think about it, Alyssa…I’m sure we’ll be able to come up with something.”

Pulling up his recorded shows, he loaded an episode of Game of Thrones that he knew showed Jaime and Cersei having sex. He wasn’t sure if Aly followed the show, so he made sure the episode he chose made plain that they were brother and sister...and it was also his favorite scene. Even though he knew what was going to happen, the anticipation was almost as exciting as the actual scene, especially since he was half naked and watching with his own sister…and when Jaime began to fuck his sister Cersei , Alex , though not aware he was doing it, began to pull Alyssa against his body… and as he watched Cersei return her brother’s thrusts with equal passion, both of them sweating and breathing heavily as they satisfied their incestuous lusts, Alex couldn’t help but get an erection. He was breathing heavily himself, and when Jaime orgasmed into his writhing sister, Alex couldn’t contain the small groan that slipped past his lips.

The show continued, but Alex’s erection didn’t subside. At one point he pulled his hips back only to look down to see that Alyssa’s nightgown had slid up her legs and exposed her panty clad ass. Groaning low in his throat, Alex once again pressed his cock against her. He could feel the firmness of her bottom through his threadbare shorts, and even though he knew that she could feel his length and hardness against her, she said nothing.

As the credits rolled, Alex pushed himself higher on his elbow and looked down at Alyssa. “I love that show. It’s got everything…intrigue, warfare, friendships…” Alex paused and made sure that Alyssa was paying attention to him, “…sex…even incest.” Alex’s hand was resting on her stomach, and he could just feel her breasts on the side of his fingers. “Most people think it’s perverted, but I can understand why they sleep with one another. It’s a dangerous time they live in, and they can’t truly trust anybody but each other. And they’re both really attractive, so that helps…besides, who’s going to know? As long as they keep it private, it’s nobody’s business but theirs… but other people might think I’m wrong. Maybe I’m weird for thinking that it's okay...or at least nobody's business but theirs. Do you think it's perverted...or that I’m weird for thinking it's okay, Aly?”

The alcohol was fully in his system now, and he was just drunk enough to say things he would never had said to her otherwise, and he wasn’t even attempting to hide his erection anymore. It was hopeless anyways…she had probably known for the last half hour, but Alex didn’t care anymore. What he wanted to know was how she felt about Jaime and Cersei’s incestuous relationship. “It’s like “Flowers in the Attic”, don’t you think? Some people think it’s sick, but they love each other, and who can you trust or be more intimate with? Or am I just crazy for thinking like that?"

Aly was mostly comfortable with the feeling of her brother behind her, the only discomfort was in the hardness pressing against her ass and the unusual feeling it pressed against her. It should have bothered her right? The man behind her was her brother. It was strange hearing the sound of her brother gasp when he just looked at her. She had no idea what that was about, didn't understand any of this.

Her hand held the remote just below her naval as it always did when she lay on her side, there wasn't much of a stomach but it didn't change the feel that spread through her as his hand moved down it to her hand. "Okay," she said when he said to let him think about it. She smiled and as he took the remote, she turned to see what he was turning on.

When she saw what the show was, she found herself curious, she had yet to watch an episode but she had been thinking about it. She knew it was supposed to have elements of fiction that she liked, intrigue, politics, dragons, mysticism in a way and she'd heard there were lots of different plot twists. As she watched the episode play out, scene after scene began to interest her. Nothing could have prepared her for the scene between the Queen and her brother.

She found herself shifting slightly again but this time she was more aware of the feel of Alex's erection pressing against her naked backside with only the fabric of his shorts between them. She tried to tell herself to get up and go put on other clothes, more decent clothes. It was feeling Alex, his breath coming heavy against her skin as they watched together, feeling him drawn her back against his length that stopped her. She felt something clench low in her body and while the scene itself had quite a bit of passion it wasn't the scene at all that made her gasp. It was the knowledge that her big brother was aroused and in a span of a short few minutes she heard him groan.

When the episode reached the end, she was licking her lips again while turning her head to look at Alex while he spoke. She listened to him mention sex and incest and her eyes widened. Was he into that? Was she really the cause of his arousal? Did he want to do to her what the kingslayer had done to his sister? As he asked her thoughts she was silent as she let herself think about things. Then he mentioned Flowers In The Attic. She had watched that the first time with Alex one night while they were alone. She had been around ten and not understood every concept of it.

There were a few things she had garnered from it and she had watched it on her own since. "Well, I think it's wrong that Cersei cheated on her husband, even if it was with her brother. Of course in fiction affairs make things interesting especially with so much intrigue involved in other areas. But I understand that no matter what the circumstance is, a person can't control who the end up loving. Cathy and Chris from Flowers in the Attic had only each other for so long, it is easy to see how they could form a love that goes beyond being siblings." She placed her hand over her brothers where it rested and gave him a smile, "No Alex I don't think you're perverted. I think society makes the concept wrong but they are just as unforgiving to the GBLT community. The heart wants what it wants, who cares whether they are siblings or same sex."

"Cersei and Jamie obviously need to keep things quiet, lives depend on it, but I can see they share a deep passion," Aly blushed as she said the word, "it shouldn't be wrong for them to have that, but I will say this," she gave a soft teasing smile and a wink, "Jamie isn't attractive. She'd be better off with a brother who looked as good as you do." She hadn't quite meant to add that last part and her prior blush brightened. "Honestly, I think the only incest that kind of freaks me out is those of parent and child and grandparent and grandchild. I remember a news article I read for school last year about a woman charged with rape, she had been sleeping with her fourteen year old grandson."

Aly shuddered, "I think there has to be a line, someone sleeping with their child or grandchild is more like taking advantage to me. Sure at fourteen I could make up my own mind about what I wanted but someone with so many more years of experience well... I don't know I just feel that it's wrong. Siblings I think are more connected than any others, especially if they have always been close and relied on each other. They have a real connection, a bond that I think could be a real love." She spoke honestly and realized with her own words that her earlier thoughts and worries about how she was reacting to Alex faded.

She caught herself looking from his eyes to his lips again and there was a sudden awareness that if she had been standing would have brought her to her knees. She turned her head to look away embarrassed at the fact that she realized she really did want her brother to kiss her. Her earlier thoughts of changing into something that covered her more faded and she wiggled against him to get more comfortable. The wiggling only caused her nightgown to rise a bit higher and allow her to feel more of his hard length against her through only his shorts keeping them apart.

She turned her head to look at him again and as before, without fading even once during the last few times she had looked at him, young, untapped arousal flared in her eyes as she met his gaze. Her chest rose and fell in slightly heavy breaths and she found herself asking him, "Is that what you meant earlier when you said you loved me not just as a sister but for me? Do you want me in the way Jamie wanted Cersei?" After the words were out of her mouth, she felt she was holding her breath and hoping that she didn't regret those words even as her tongue darted out to lick her lips again. She didn't understand why they still felt so dry.

It was incredible. As he looked down at her and waited for her response, his eyes kept glancing down to where his erection was pressing against her ass. He knew she had to know her nightgown had slid up to expose her panty covered bottom, but instead of pulling it down or moving away from him, she had allowed him to press up against her for the entire show. She was passive about it, not pushing back against him, but he had no doubt that she knew it was his stiff cock pressing against her…

…but as excited as he was, he listened with rapt attention as she spoke. He had never doubted Alyssa’s intellect, but he had never imagined that she had ever given any real though to incest, for why would she? He knew a lot about incest, for as soon as he faced the truth about his feelings for Aly, he began to read and think about it constantly…but to learn that Alyssa had spent no little time thinking about it, too? A thrill ran through Alex as he began to entertain the thought that it was possible that she, too, found the thought of committing incest exciting…but before he let his own fantasies run away with him, he pushed them away and paid attention to what she was actually saying while trying not to imagine what she was thinking.

He had to jump in at one point as she mentioned Cersei cheating. “Yeah, I agree. I understand its fiction, and I know people cheat in real life all the time, but that’s one thing I can’t stand. I hate betrayal, and that’s what it is. People get upset about her sleeping with her brother, but that doesn’t bother me. I’m with you…if she gave a vow to be true to one person, she should have kept it.”

And Alex was telling the truth. He had always thought that whatever two consenting adults did together was their business, no matter what society or the law thought, but to betray a trust was the most terrible thing one person could do to another. It might be legal, and many people might do it, but Alex’s thoughts on cheating were like other people’s thoughts on incest. He didn’t understand why people could think that betrayal was okay, even going so far as to have a website just to allow you to meet someone to cheat with, while at the same time vilifying two people whose only “crime” outside of being related was that they loved one another, or just enjoyed having sex with one another.

Alex quieted again after having chimed in, and as much as he tried to keep his expression one of neutral interest, he felt his face blush red as she mentioned Cersei being better off with a more attractive brother, like him. “I don’t know about that, Aly, but if Jamie looked like you, the new king would be dead, too, and Cersei would make his sister his queen.” He blushed again after he realized what he had said, looking away momentarily to collect himself. He felt like a schoolboy talking with the girl he had a crush on, and he realized that he did have a crush on Alyssa. He had always been able to push his feelings down and put on the persona of big brother, but the truth was that her face and body made him weak in the knees, and lying here beside her, spooning with her, his hard cock pressed against her firm bottom, talking about incest with her…he was as nervous as a schoolboy…and it would only get worse for him. Worse, but at the same time, infinitely better.

As she spoke of people taking advantage of others, he once again chimed in. “I agree. It has to be consensual, and one can’t have any sort of power over the other. That woman with her grandson? He was twelve when it started. He liked it, but it wasn’t right of her. Had he been older and really knew what he was doing, it would have been okay, at least in my book.” Alex paused for a moment before saying, “I think incest between siblings is probably the best.” As he saw the bemused expression on her face, he blushed again and hurriedly added, “They’re usually closer in age, and one generally doesn’t have power over the other…unless it’s given…and you’re right. The bond they share is usually very deep. They know one another better that anybody else, for they’ve grown up together. I’ll probably know more about you than any guy ever will, for we’ve shared things that adults, even lovers or spouses, would never dare share.”

Alex had been looking all around as he spoke, but as he finished he looked down into Alyssa’s eyes. As she returned his gaze, time seemed to slow and finally stop, and all he could see was his sister’s beautiful face gazing back at him. He ached to kiss her, the feeling almost overwhelming, and as she ran her pink tongue over her lips, her saliva moistening them and making them glisten, but as he felt himself lowering his face to hers, she looked away and wiggled around to find a better position. Her nightgown rode up even further and was now bunched up about her waist, and the only thing that separated his throbbing cock from her ass was the thin material of his shorts and the almost nonexistent material of her panties. He was aware of what he was doing as he flexed his cock, feeling it pushing against her bottom, and he knew she could feel it too, so when she turned her head and gazed up at him, he was expecting her to tell him to stop. He was prepared for that, but he wasn’t prepared for what she said. "Is that what you meant earlier when you said you loved me not just as a sister but for me? Do you want me in the way Jamie wanted Cersei?"

Time seemed to stand still as Alex watched Alyssa’s pink tongue slip from her mouth and slide over her luscious lips. He had quit breathing as her words echoed in his head, and even as he thought desperately about what he should say to her, his wits had deserted him…but his heart hadn’t, nor had his lust, so he paused just long enough to take a long, shuddering breath before he said “No. When I said that I loved you not just as a sister but also for the girl you are, I meant that I’m in love with the girl you’ve become. I love your kindness…I love your charm…I love your sense of humor…I love that you live what you believe. You’re my sister, but you’re also your own person, Alyssa…and I love that person.” Alex knew that if he didn’t tell her now, when she had asked him straight out if he wanted her, he might never tell her, so he barely paused before continuing.

“But do I want you in the way Jamie wanted Cersei? Yes…oh yes. For a long, long time I’ve wanted you, but I want you as my sister as much as for the girl you are. You said I wasn’t a pervert, Aly, but maybe I am, because the thought of making love to you---no, not making love to you…having sex with you, with my own sister, is always on my mind, but it’s knowing that you’re my little sister that drives me crazy…I know you can feel how excited I am. Inside, whenever I look at you, I’m always like that. It’s crazy, I know…I love you as I’ve always loved you, but I’m also in love with you…and I really, really want to…to…to just take you like Jamie just took Cersei.”

Alex slid his hand up her front until he found her hand and twined his fingers with hers. “Does that make you think differently of me? Or does the idea of being Cathy… or Cersei…appeal to you, too? Or do I scare you now? I…I don’t know why I feel as I do, Aly, but I do…but if I’ve said too much, told you more than you wanted to hear, just…just try to forget it, and I’ll never mention it again.”

When Alex chimed in on her feelings regarding cheating, she gave him a warm smile. She was trying to ignore how it felt, how it was making her feel having his erection hard against her bare rear, the only separation between them his shorts. She'd never had a conversation like this with her brother. Aly knew they had talked seriously about many things but nothing like this. Here she was talking about something taboo, something that society said was wrong. She was surprised to say the least but she was also a bit uncertain about where this was leading.

She knew she should fix her nightgown, recover herself, that would be the proper thing to do. She was considering it, but strangely it felt good with him against her and for a moment she stopped thinking about it when he complimented her and she blushed. It surprised her seeing the blush on her older brother's cheeks.

When Alex mentioned sibling incest being the best type she looked at him both confused and perplexed. When he continued, she listened aptly nodding, understanding what he was saying regarding how close siblings are, how they knew each other better than anyone else. It was true that siblings shared a deeper bond than anyone else, at least if they were like Aly and Alex were. When she felt him move against her she gasped as she felt a pulse through her lower body which tightened. She took a shuddering breath after she asked him her question.

She waited, almost with baited breath for his response, listening as Alex told her that he was in love with her. In love, she was bemused, amazed. She blushed but also felt her eyes water as his words touched deep inside her and made her feel so much warmth. She listened further when he continued to answer her about whether he wanted her. When he started to say thinking about making love to her she felt her pulse race and felt a little disappointment when he changed his wording to having sex with her instead. He was right, she could feel it. If she had been standing everything she was learning would have made her lightheaded, she already felt in a way that she was.

He told her that he wanted her, he wanted her the way Jamie had just had Cersei and she released a shuddering sight as she felt his hand move up her abdomen until she felt his fingers twine with hers and he asked his question. She was silent for several moments as she just looked at Alex, her eyes wide, innocent but filled with the brush of untapped arousal that had been there for a while now. "You've always been honest with me Alex. I wouldn't want that to ever change." She shifted her hand to bring their twined hands up, turning to kiss his fingers before she looked up at him again.

"I never gave much thought to who my first would be, who I wanted it to be. Only thing I always knew was I wanted to trust the guy with everything in me, I wanted to love him and know he loved me." Aly nibbled her lower lip for a moment as she breathed deep as she said, "No one has ever seen me as you do, as you have. I know others say it's wrong, but you have to know that if I really didn't think of it or like it, I would have moved or fixed my nightgown." She was contemplative, "Heck for all I know, maybe without knowing it I wanted more when I went up to put clothing on... after all..." She blushed as she glanced away slightly, "I am the one without underwear on."

She still wasn't looking at him as she spoke, her voice softer with the embarrassment about her coming admission clear in her tone. "I've thought tonight you were going to kiss me and when you didn't I... I was disappointed. I didn't think I would be, I didn't understand why... I still don't. I'm not Cathy or Sersei, but I am me. I..." She closed her eyes and spoke with them closed, "You don't scare me, Alex." Her eyes opened again, "You could never scare me when you are being honest. I'm... I'm right here. I.. I don't know what I want Alex... I'm so confused."

She turned slightly so that her upper body was nearly flat on the couch but she kept her her lower body turned the way it was as she shifted slightly without thought to push back against him. "What if I said... I want you to touch me, to make love to me? How would that change things between us? I don't... I don't want to lose us but I trust you, I love you and I want..." She couldn't figure out what else to say but from how she was, her nipples were hard beneath the soft fabric. She felt like her entire body was strung tight while waiting to hear what he would say. Her chest rose and fell with each breath as she waited, arousal, confusion and nervousness shone in her eyes along with love and trust.

She knew she never mentioned anything about being in love with her brother, she had never thought about that and she didn't want to say something that deep if she didn't know it was true with all that she was. She did know that she loved Alex more than anyone in her life right now.

Their voices low in the quiet room, brother and sister spoke to one another almost as lovers, for even though they weren’t yet lovers, there had always been a deep, visceral bond between them that was rarely found among two people…but as Alyssa and Adam snuggled against one another, their bodies next to naked…they opened their hearts to one another as only true lovers do.

“Of course I’ve always been honest with you, Alyssa, and that will never change. I’ve always been honest with you because you deserve the truth, and because I know you’ll keep my confidence. Do you know how hard it was to tell you that---that I want to make love to you? It wasn’t because I thought you’d say anything to anybody, because I do trust you. No…it was hard because I was afraid of what you’d think of me. What you think about me means everything to me, Aly. If you were to think of me as horny, that’d be okay, or think that I’m nasty...I’ll take that, too…but I was afraid you’d think I was some kind of sicko, and that would have killed me.”

As he spoke, Alex tried to keep his eyes on hers, but his surging emotions caused him to look away from time to time, and when that happened, he would stare at their clasped hands as they rested in the valley between Alyssa’s breasts, her small fingers twined in his much larger ones. After he had told her of his fears, he was overcome with gratitude that she was his little sister, that she hadn’t run from the room calling him names but had, instead, accepted everything. He had fallen silent as he collected both himself and his thoughts, and when he had, Alyssa took the moment to tell him that, if she hadn’t liked feeling his hardness against her bottom, she would have moved or pulled her nightgown down…but when she told him that she might have subconsciously hoped for something to happen by not putting underwear on, he had to smile. He looked up at her face to find that she was looking away from him, but he could see the pink blush of embarrassment on her cheeks. “You really weren’t aware of it when you didn’t put on panties, Alyssa? How often has that happened? Never…and I know, because I’m always aware of what you’re wearing…or not wearing.”

Alex’s voice was light with gentle amusement, and he squeezed her hand to let her know that he wasn’t accusing her of anything…he just wanted her to know that he had watched her for years, and that if she hadn’t worn panties before now, he would have known it…so it was probably no accident.

Squeezing his hand in acknowledgement, Alyssa then told him something else that shocked him. She expected me to kiss her…and was disappointed when I didn’t? Alex wondered how so much could have happened so quickly. He had told Alyssa things he had only imagined telling her, and she was telling him things that he hadn’t imagined her saying even in the most fervent sexual fantasies he had of her. His emotions were swirling as she finally looked returned his gaze, and as she told him of being confused, he almost laughed, but Alex was not the kind to laugh at such a time, so he merely gave her a soft smile as he said “Confused, Aly? I’ve felt this way about you for years, and for all that time I’ve been confused. Why should I have these thoughts about my own sister? Why does she sexually excite me? Instead of bickering with her, why am I falling in love with her? I was confused for years, but I had time to think about it, which you haven’t, and I’ve realized this…why shouldn’t I be in love with you? Why shouldn’t I want to make love with a cute girl with a wonderful body….a cute girl who is also a person who has everything I desire, everything I want…even if she is my sister...”

Alex’s voice trailed off, and after a moment Alyssa shifted beside him. Her bottom still pressed against his cock, but her upper body was flat on the couch, leaving Alex to look directly down at her from a distance of less than a foot…and it was as they stared into one another’s eyes that Alyssa spoke the words that Alex had waited years to hear.

Alex tried to answer her question as best he could. “What would change between us if I touched you…if I---if I made love to you? Far from losing us, Aly, we would only grow closer together. I’ve always wanted to be closer to you…to be more intimate to you…and what could be more intimate than to---than to be inside you? But…as much as I want that, I never want you to do anything you’ll regret or---or hold against me. I don’t want to make love to Cathy or Cersei,I want to make love to you…my best friend, my sister…”

As he spoke, Alex lowered his face to hers, and as he breathed the word sister, he pressed his lips against her far smoother, warmer lips. It was the gentlest of kisses, the pressure feather soft, but as their hands tightened together, the kiss went on and on, far longer than any kiss a brother and sister would normally share. It was incredibly tender, but even so, the lust that Alex had for Alyssa surged to the surface, and he couldn’t stop himself from gently dry humping her ass.

Leaving their fingers twined but moving his hand until hers and his were both palm down, Alex moved their joined hands over her breast and lightly squeezed. The pressure he used was feather light, so light that he could still feel her hard nipple beneath his palm. His touch of her breast was as soft as his kiss was gentle, almost tentative…and it was, for he wasn’t sure if she wanted this, and as much as he knew she might be a little scared, she couldn’t know that he was, too. His fear, though, was twofold…that she might reject him or, if she allowed him to make love to her, that he would get carried away and hurt her. Not that he would do so intentionally, but he had wanted her for so long that his desire for her was barely under control.

Alex groaned softly, almost inaudibly, as his body and mind tried to cope with the feelings and sensations that washed over him. Pleasure was the greatest sensation, love the greatest feeling, but they were only two of the many different ones that threatened to carry him away in their currents.

He began to kiss her a little harder, and it was when he slipped his tongue between her parted lips that he knew he had to know now, right now, what Alyssa wanted, for if she allowed him to continue there would be no going back, for he wasn’t sure of his ability to stop once he had begun.

Breaking their kiss was one of the hardest things he had ever had to do, but he had to know. He was breathing heavily as he shook his hand from hers and quickly, roughly, pushed his shorts down until they bunched against his ankles. His thick, seven inch cock, released from the confines of his shorts, pressed against Alyssa’s bare bottom. Pre-cum flowed steadily from the head, and her small rear was quickly smeared with the clear liquid which glistened in the light against her smooth skin.

Taking her hand in his, Alex wrapped her hand around his cock before wrapping his hand around hers. “This is what you do to me, Alyssa…this is what you’ve always done to me. I want to make love to you, and I want you to make love to me…but you have to be sure it’s what you want…I have to be sure it’s what you want, because we both know we can’t stop this once we’ve started…and I don’t ever want it to stop.”

As he stared into her eyes, Alex’s breathing, once so rapid and heavy, had ceased as he waited to hear his fate…to hear what future Alyssa wanted with him. Was he consigned to be her brother only? Or would she take her brother as her first lover...her only lover?

Alyssa listened to Alex as he spoke of being honest and his worries over how she would react to him knowing what he was feeling and thinking. Her eyes misted slightly as her lips curled into a gentle smile that was matched with a look of barely tapped arousal, amazement, love for her brother and admiration for her best friend. He was her best friend, sure there were girls she had as friends but they never shared as much with her as she shared with Alex. He had always been the one that made her feel like everything was alright no matter how wrong it felt.

At his words regarding her lack of panties she blushed even brighter and shook her head, "No, I wasn't aware of anything. Honestly... I... I wanted to do something that was unlike me. I've always been the proper, well behaved girl and well... I'd been curious how it would feel to be naked and walk around. It felt amazing sunning earlier without thought of someone coming along and then you startled me... I... if I was too worried I would have dressed fully but you're you. You're my brother, I trust you more than anyone. I wanted to still feel slightly rebellious, I guess."

Aly listened as her brother shared his thoughts, worries and once more warmth spread through her as he talked about falling in love with her. Something else was also moving through her when he said that she sexually excited him, it was a cross between surprise and a tingling sensation she didn't know how to explain even to herself. She had never imagined anything like this before, she felt lightheaded and nervous, excited and even a little scared. She didn't fear her brother hurting her, but she was scared that she would mess something up, that she would say the wrong thing and he would change his mind about her.

He called her a cute girl with a wonderful body and her eyes widened as her cheeks rushed with more color and she dipped her head down for a moment looking at his chest as she listened to him continue, saying she was everything he wanted. Her eyes lifted to meet his again and she watched him, holding her breath, wanting to know if there was a risk she could lose him.

When Alex assured her that they would be closer she smiled. At the mention of being inside her, she felt her lower body clench and a small shudder moved through her as the arousal heated her gaze further. "I would never hold anything against you, Alex." She would have said more but then she watched as Alex lowered his face toward her, his warm breath brushing across her skin an instant before she felt his lips touch hers and for a moment her eyes widened in surprise.

It was more than she had ever imagined, her first kiss was soft, sweet and scintilating. At first she was surprised but it didn't take long for nature to kick in with her awakening passion. She felt her brother moving against her ass in amidst the kiss, her hand which had been formerly trapped beneath her while on her side lifted to cup her brothers cheek the more she got into the kiss. Aly had always assumed her first kiss would be with some bumbling guy her own age that didn't know what he was doing. This wasn't the sloppy bumbling kiss she had thought would be her first.

Each tender brush of his lips over hers drew her deeper and she gasped when her brother moved their entwined hands and she felt his palm over her nipple, the light touch sent a shock wave of sensation flooding through her going straight down and causing her to feel an ache between her thighs that she didn't recognize. Her back arched slightly of it's own accord bringing her breast up toward his touch.

As the kiss changed becoming harder, deeper a soft moan escaped her lips as they parted willingly just before his tongue slid in and she found her own tongue brushing against his in response. Hers was tentative, she suddenly worried that she would be found lacking, that she wasn't doing it right or good. Her lack of experience made her wonder if she could compare to the women he had been with before. The hand on his cheek slid around behind his head into his hair.

When he broke the kiss, she was breathing in gasps, her chest rising and falling with each breath as she kept her gaze on her brothers face. She missed his lips on hers and whimpered slightly at the loss as well as his taking his hand from hers. Then she felt him moving and her gaze slid down curious to see what he was doing. What she saw caused her eyes to widen and what she felt caused her body to tighten. Was it possible his shorts had blunted some of the feeling or had he gotten harder as soon as he freed his erection which pressed against her?

She felt a liquid spread over her bare ass and her gaze went back to Alex's just as he took her hand and led it down to his hard length. As she felt the firm, thick appendage in her hand, she wondered how something this size could fit inside her. Tentatively and yet without real thought her hand gave his erection a light squeeze. When he spoke, she licked her lips and listened. He said he wanted to make love to her and her pulse sped as she trembled slightly.

She couldn't answer right away, she was so filled with emotion that even her lips trembled as she smiled and her eyes misted again. She gave his cock another light squeeze before extracting her hand so she could turn to face him completely the new position meant his hard erection was now firmly pressed against her damp pussy.

Aly was silent for a moment as she found the feeling overwhelming but then she nibbled her lower lip, taking her brothers hand and squeezing as she spoke softly, "I want you to make love to me Alex." While nerves showed in her gaze, there was no hesitation in her voice. Her heart pounded rapidly, her pulse was racing and ever so slowly she leaned toward him to tentatively brush her lips against his briefly before adding, "Please... I don't want you to stop."

Alex truly didn’t know what she was going to say. Even as he stared into her eyes and saw the love and desire within, he wasn’t sure if that was enough, for Alyssa had always been the good, responsible girl. It wasn’t an act, it was just the way she was, and what Alex was asking her to do was somewhat bad and potentially irresponsible. Of course, it was only bad if she looked at incest as being bad. He knew she wasn’t naïve. He knew she was quite aware of what incest was, but he didn’t know her feelings on it. Even though they had kissed, even though she had held his cock and was even now facing him with her damp, bare pussy pressing against his erection, Alex was afraid that she might still say no. They both knew that if they were to make love, no condom would be used, for if he knew one thing about her, and himself, it was that they both enjoyed intimacy. When he was 16 and she 6, they would often slip away from their parents parties and go up to one or the other’s room and talk. Sometimes they would lie side by side and just talk silly, while at other times they would talk about what they wanted to do in life. As they got older they did it more and more, often not waiting for a party. One or the other would go to the other’s room and, with just a special look, the lights would go out, and they would spend hours confiding in one another. Those times stopped when he left for college, and Alex was gone less than a week when he felt the need to talk to her. He still remembered the odd pain and sadness when he found that he couldn’t…that she wasn’t just down the hall anymore.

So…she was the good girl, the responsible girl…but she was barely 15, and they both knew he would cum inside her if they were to make love. How much more irresponsible could a 15 year old be than to allow her own brother to make love to her and, most certainly, ejaculate inside her? Those were Alex’s thoughts as brother and sister stared into one another’s eyes. The more he thought about it, the more certain he was that she was going to say no to his incestuous proposal…and he was thinking about how to tell her that he was okay with her rejection of him when he felt her release his cock and take his hand.

Here it comes. The big letdown. That’s okay…I was crazy to think she’d want to make love to me. I should be grateful she’s touched me. She was probably just being nice to me as she always--"I want you to make love to me Alex." So wrapped up was he in his thoughts of her rejection that it took many seconds for him to process what she had actually said. They were lying face to face, and it was only when she leaned forward enough to kiss him and tell him that she didn’t want him to stop that he managed to put it all together…she truly wanted him to make love to her.

Alex was a grown man of 25, and he had been through quite a bit in his life, but at the moment he felt like an awkward, tongue-tied 12 year old. It wasn’t so much the sex that he was excited about, it was who he was going to make love to that had him breathless. The idea of fucking his own sister was, of course, a fantastic turn-on, for the idea of incest excited him tremendously…but it was much more than that. He was excited and scared and nervous because she was his little sister. He was, and always would be, her big brother, and the trust and faith she was placing in him was enormous. She trusted him to treat her gently, to make her first time something she would always remember…and that was an awesome responsibility at any time for a boy or man who cared about a girl...but this…this was his little sister, and they would be together for their entire lives. Every time she thought about losing her virginity, about her first time, he would be inextricably linked to that memory. That responsibility was awesome…and as eager as he was to begin, he was also a little frightened.

He could see the nervousness in her eyes, but as he touched his forehead against hers and returned her gaze, he was sure she could see the same in his eyes…but despite their shared fear and excitement and outright lust, they look they shared was steady and resolute, as if both had decided and there was no going back.

Kicking his shorts free of his ankles, Alex stood and, bending slightly, easily picked Alyssa up and cradled her in his arms. Neither said a word as he walked up the stairs and down the long hall to her room…to something that Alex had dreamed and fantasized about for years. Kicking the door shut behind them, he walked over to her bed and set her on her feet beside it. Even before he took the bottom of her nightgown in his hands and began to lift it, Alex’s cock was rock hard and standing almost straight up against his smooth, flat belly. Not quite seven inches long, it was quite thick, but it was as smooth as satin. He had never hurt a girl or woman with it, for he made sure he used a lot of lube…especially when assfucking…and he was always gentle until he was sure she could take more. He had always fantasized about having sex with Aly, especially deeply intimate, deeply incestuous anal sex, and although many would have called him depraved and perverted for his desires…and he might have been…any of the girls and women he had slept with would say that he was a gentle and considerate lover when that was what they desired... but they would also say he could be a freak when they wanted him to be.

With the hem of her gown in his hands, Alex kept his eyes on Alyssa’s until the fabric blocked his view, but as he pulled it up over her head and arms, he found her eyes still on his. Tossing the gown aside, he was able to finally see his sister as she really was. He had always known her face was achingly cute, and he knew she was beautiful inside, but to see her naked body…to drink it in at his leisure after imagining it for so long....it was better than his fantasies, and he wasn’t aware of it when he moaned softly. Her breasts were full and round and perfectly proportioned to her small body, and her stiff pink nipples jutted out from the center of her pale pink areolas. His eyes followed the curves of her body down to her smooth, flat belly, and although he had seen it, and her bellybutton, hundreds of times, seeing it this way, while she was naked, was completely different and highly erotic, and Alex would never again be able to look at her belly without feeling himself begin to stir and stiffen. From her bellybutton on, his eyes slowed until he finally gazed upon his sister’s pussy. Bare and smooth, all he could see was her mound and her tiny slit, and even though his cock twitched with desire, he wondered if he would even be able to get inside her, for she seemed so very small, too small to take his cock.

Lifting her in his arms, he gently laid her down in the center of her bed, right in the middle of her white down comforter. Getting on after her, Alex knelt between her legs and, moving slowly and gently, spread them apart as he lifted them towards her chest. “Hold them up, Alyssa…let me taste you…” Dropping down onto his belly, Alex put his face between her legs and, as he stared up into her eyes, covered her pussy with his mouth and began to suck gently as he slipped his tongue inside her.

Aly was smiling as she watched what appeared to be a struggle in her older brother. Was there something wrong? Was he going to change his mind? She was about to ask him if everything was alright when he moved off the couch and lifted her in his arms. Without hesitation, she wrapped her arms around his neck and trusted that he wouldn’t drop her, wouldn’t let her go. Her heart pounded, her blood heated and she wondered what would happen first. She had caught the full look of him, naked, his erection was so large she wondered how he would fit inside her. He looked nervous, as nervous as she felt. When he took her into her room, she was surprised; she had expected to go to his room which had been left as it was when he lived there. Placed on her feet, her hands remained on his arms for balance for a moment but when he began drawing her gown off her, she lifted her arms, though her eyes remained locked on him. That brief period where her gown was in the way made her anxious, she wanted to see Alex, she didn’t want to miss anything about this moment.

She watched, her breath held as his eyes moved over her body which trembled slightly and her already hard nipples ached as the air brushed over them and his gaze moved over her breasts. There was the modest, innocent part of her that considered covering herself in embarrassment, but all she did was blush. When Alex lifted her again and placed her gently on her bed, she watched him, curious, wondering what she was supposed to do. Then he was lifting and spreading her legs, telling her to hold them and she reached down, trying to get a good hold on her legs. She finally got a grip, drawing them up but also aware that the position partially lifted her ass up as well. Her lower back was barely touching the comforter, as she watched him and gasped at the first touch of his mouth on her previously untouched space.

Her body shuddered, her pussy clenching around his tongue as it slid inside her. Every nerve seemed to flare to life in her body as she watched him, felt his mouth on her and moaned, her hips trying to rise toward his attentions as she breathed out, “Oh!” She didn’t know how long her arms would last holding her legs up when it required such focus and her damp pussy felt like it was getting wet even more so with the pleasure and need sweeping through her. She had never considered or even thought about something like this; it was so erotic watching him between her legs, feeling his tongue and mouth. Somehow, it seemed to be even more arousing to her with the knowledge that it was her older brother whom she trusted more than anyone else in the world. “God Alex,” she breathed and was quite amazed at the breathy quality to her voice and how strained her words were.

She knew one thing for sure, she didn’t want him to stop, she wanted to experience everything he could and would give her.

Sweet. She tasted sweet, and Alex wasn’t in the least bit surprised. Every woman, every girl, tasted different, but Alex would have been surprised if Alyssa hadn’t tasted sweet. As his tongue pushed deep inside her, spreading the wings of her labia and then the smooth walls of her pussy, Alex greedily lapped up the juices which trickled from somewhere deep within her. She was sweet, but it wasn’t merely her taste that had him so incredibly horny, it was her scent. What he could smell was light and clean with the barest hint of muskiness, and it was the bare scent of a young girl’s pussy, his own little sister’s pussy, that drove him mad with lust. His mouth covered her pussy almost completely as he licked and sucked on the sensitive, virgin flesh that was her pussy, and with every breath he took he inhaled her very essence.

Alex could feel her thighs grazing his ears and cheeks as he held her hips and made love to her sex with his mouth and lips and tongue, his every lick and nibble and gentle suck designed to give Alyssa pleasure. Adam wasn’t worried about his own pleasure, for just being here with her, making love to her…that was pleasure enough in itself.

His eyes glanced up to her face from time to time, and it was those times when he found her staring down at him, their eyes gazing into one another’s, both of them raised in the knowledge that what they were doing was among the most depraved, taboo things they could possibly do…but neither of them caring. Not only did Alex not care, he was absolutely thrilled knowing he was committing incest with Alyssa. He had always thrilled to the perversity of incest, but it was more than that. What Aly was letting him do just showed him that she loved him just as much as he loved her, and even if she didn’t, even if her love wasn’t quite as deep as his, her allowing him to make love to her showed that she ,too, took some perverse thrill in their illicit lovemaking.

Feeling her legs tremble, Alex reached up and pulled them down until they were resting on his broad shoulders. Her ass was still up in the air, and as much as he tried to avoid it, Alex couldn’t help but look at Alyssa’s smooth, pink butthole. Getting this far with her was a small miracle…a miracle he had prayed for for a long time…and he didn’t want to do something that would put her off or embarrass her, but one glance became two, two became three, and soon Alex was fixated on the idea of licking her ass. It was something he had always fantasied about, for he would fantasize about Aly, would think about the most perverse, most incestuous, yet most intimate thing he could do to her, and it always came down to putting his mouth on her ass and pleasuring her that way.

“God, Alex…” He was looking into her eyes as she spoke, and the way she said it and the look in her eyes was enough to make him feel as if he could do anything he wanted to her. Making sure she was looking at him before he spoke, Alex softly said “I’m going to lick your bottom, Alyssa. It may sound funny, but everybody does it occasionally…so relax.” Everyone certainly didn’t do it occasionally, but Alex knew that Alyssa didn’t know that, and all that mattered at the moment was that she think many people did it. He was worried that his little sister might be embarrassed enough by having her brother’s mouth on her ass, and if she knew that most people didn’t do it, she might not let him, and at the moment there was nothing he wanted more.

With his hands on her bottom cheeks and upper thighs, Alex spread his sister’s cheeks wide to completely expose her asshole. It wasn’t only for his benefit, for Alex wanted Alyssa to watch as her brother sucked on her butt. Alex wasted no time, but covered her small, pink hole with his mouth and began to lick. At first it was just the outside of her ass, his tongue lapping over the smooth skin around her ass before gently probing the tight hole with the tip of his tongue.

So excited…so incredibly excited…his cock was constantly seeping precum which was wetting the sheets beneath him, but Alex couldn’t know, for his complete attention was on Aly and her pleasure. His tongue pushed deeper into her ass as he kept up a gentle suction with his mouth, his eyes on her the entire time as he tried to see what she liked…and what she didn’t like. A thought occurred to him, and he slid one hand over her smooth, slim thigh until he felt the wetness of her pussy beneath his fingers. Finding her swollen clitoris, Alex began to rub the pink bud as he nursed as his sister’s ass. His tongue lapped over her now slightly gaping hole before plunging deep inside the hot, damp interior of her ass, the sweet musky taste and smell causing his cock to throb with desire . His wet lips made a seal around the tender skin of her ass and always, always was he sucking gently. Like a baby at a breast, Alex felt happy and comfortable sucking on his sister’s butthole. It was incredibly erotic, but it was also incredibly intimate, and knowing that Aly cared for him so much that she would allow him to do such a perverse thing to her made him happy. He could have lain between her legs for hours, but he had other things in mind, and he wasn’t sure if his little sister would be quite so accepting of them.

Aly couldn’t get over the way her brother was making her feel, his tongue and mouth were causing every nerve in her body to fire rapidly. Her hips rose and fell moving toward his mouth the more he did, her body seeking more. She trembled and moaned, her breath starting to come in pants as she welcomed the freedom not to have to hold her legs up when they ended up over his shoulders. Her hands instead began to grip the sheets as she tried not to look away from him. It was hard, she wanted to let her head fall back.

Then his mouth moved away and he told her that he was going to lick her butt, her eyes widened. He couldn’t really mean that, right? He wasn’t saying what she thought she heard. Even as his hands spread her butt cheeks, she watched certain he had to be toying with her, then his tongue went over her anal hole and she jumped slightly from surprise. She felt surprised at the sensation that went through her as his tongue licked her ass. There was discomfort when she felt his tongue start to probe her but it didn’t hurt, not much anyway.

“God,” she couldn’t believe that even with the discomfort the longer his tongue probed her ass, moving in and out, the sensations also were beginning to add to the pleasure that was moving through her. It got even more intense when her brother’s finger began moving over her clit and she gasped. The nervousness she felt when he began to suck worried that something else could happen started to fade away as her body was more overwhelmed by the pleasure. She felt the pressure of all that sensation building and she couldn’t keep her head up anymore, it fell back as she moaned.

She really wasn’t certain what she felt about the way he was pleasuring her ass, but she had to admit it felt much more erotic than she had originally expected it to feel when he first mentioned it. When she lifted her head, she looked back down at him and the sounds of pleasure she made came closer and closer to experiencing what was to be her first orgasm. “Alex!” She cried out when it swept over her, her body rocking with spasms as she gripped the bed spread beneath her, feeling her juices well out of her pussy as her body trembled, shook with overwhelming pleasure.

So excited…so terribly excited…Alex was forced to close his eyes for a moment. Alyssa’s scents filled his nose, the smell of her body…her pussy, her ass, her breath, her sweat…each of them alone able to make his cock throb with desire, but all of her scents combined equalling the smell of sex.
Those aromas alone would have been enough to make him cum if he had allowed himself to, but he could see, too. He could look up from where he was lying on his stomach to see his sister’s flushed face looking down at him as he sucked on her tender asshole, his tongue thrusting and swirling inside her tight, tiny butthole as he rubbed her swollen clitoris with fingers made wet by her juices.

Knowing his little sister was watching him intently as he rimmed her would have been enough. Smelling her scents would have been enough. Feeling his mouth on the tender flesh of her asshole, tasting her…that would have been enough…but all of it together was too much, and only by closing his eyes for a moment was Alex able to stop himself from cumming. His hips gently thrust against her mattress, his thick cock sliding against the smooth sheets as he instinctively tried to penetrate her.

If that hadn’t been enough, Alyssa was making noises. Alex had always loved his sister’s light, melodic voice, and to hear her gasp and moan as he went down on her not only added to the eroticism of the moment, he also secretly felt pride that he could give his own sister such pleasure.
With his eyes closed, Alex could feel everything…Alyssa’s clitoris beneath his fingers, hard and, at the same time, soft and smooth…her thighs as they lay across his shoulders and her heels as they pressed into his back…the tight ring of her butthole as it opened and closed on his probing tongue…her hard nipple against his palm as he squeezed her breast…and he was just beginning to calm down when he heard her call out his name.

His eyes snapped open to see her staring down at him, her eyes wide as he felt her body shaking beneath him. As he watched and listened to his little sister gasp and moan as her first orgasm took her, Alex put his mouth over her pussy and frantically rubbed her clitoris as he returned her wide eyed gaze. His mouth suddenly filling with juices, Alex realized that his sister was squirting. It was gentle, more of a steady flow than an actual squirt, but Alex eagerly swallowed the sweet juices that filled his mouth not once, but twice…and as she trembled beneath his mouth and hands, his fingers pulling at her nipple as he drank her essence, Alex knew this was just the beginning of something spectacular between him and his sister. He didn’t know how long it would last or how it would end, or if it even would end, but he knew that he and Alyssa would be intimate for a long time, and even if he were to forget some of their sexual escapades, he knew he’d never forget this, the first time he’d given his little sister an orgasm.

Feeling her hips drop away from his fingers, Alex knew she was at that point where her clitoris was extremely sensitive, any more stimulation likely to be perceived as pain, so he slid his hand from her clit up to her other breast and gently squeezed it as he swallowed the last of her juices, juices which still trickled from somewhere deep inside her. His forearms rested on her belly and chest as he held her firm breasts in his hands, and it was only after he felt her trembling subside that he pushed himself onto his knees.

His cock stood straight up in front of him as he looked down at his sister lying beneath him, the surging blood causing it to move slightly with every beat of his heart. Her legs had slid off of his back and were now lying on either side of his thighs as he knelt between her legs and stared at her bare pussy before looking up into her eyes.

“We have to do this, you know. I have to do this. You’re barely fifteen, Alyssa, but you have to understand that I’ve been waiting years for this…for you.” Scrunching down and shifting his hips back, Alex bent his rock hard cock down until the head was touching her inner labia. Leaning forward just far enough to feel her hymen against the sensitive tip of his cock, Alex stopped and lowered himself until he was lying across her body. He could feel her breasts against his chest, could feel her soft, flat belly against his rippled abdomen, and he could feel her legs against his sides.

His body was pressed against hers from neck to hips, only his forearms keeping his entire weight off of her, but he wanted to be in complete control of her as he did what he was about to do. Staring into her eyes, feeling her breath on his face, Alex said “I love you, Alyssa, but this isn’t about love…not this time. Making love to you will come later. This is about sex, about fucking you, little sister. I love you, but right now I have to have you…to own your body…to make you mine.” Pressing his lips against hers, Alex began to push. He felt the slight resistance of her hymen before it quickly tore away, and even though he felt his sister shudder beneath him and felt her make a noise in his mouth, he didn’t stop. Slowly and steadily…but gently…Alex pushed his cock into his sister’s pussy.He could feel her walls spread to accept the tip of his cock before closing up around his thick shaft, and although she was incredibly, almost painfully tight, her orgasm had lubricated her enough to allow the satiny smooth skin of his dick to slide easily within her pussy. Deeper and deeper he went…four inches…five…six…until finally, at almost eight inches, Alex’s cock was completely inside his sister, his balls resting against her saliva slickened butthole.

Back
Top Bottom