Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Converging after the years

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sun was at its crest, sitting high over the world like a king. Below it were some thin clouds, and below that rested the mountains peaks. Further, and further down things got plainer, simpler till eventually they on a plantation manor. On the way towards the manner there was a young man. He had a back pack over one shoulder, and headphones in his earlobes. Something loud and aggressive could be heard, if you stood within six feet of him. He mumbled something to himself as he stepped up to the manner door.

"Still can't believe it." He shook his head, and put his hands on his hips. "Why didn't we stay back home. At least there was better signals there." He sighed. "Oh well. I'll just entertain myself with a book." He grinned. "The library in this place isn't too bad." He pulled open the door and stepped in.

"Hey." He called, letting the door close lazily behind him. He didn't bother to lock it because they were so far out of town, and the way, he doubted anyone would try to get in. "I'm here. Mom, da.." He paused as he remembered his father and sister were on some kind of trip. He had been noticing his mother's acting strange every time her husband was brought up so he decided not to do that. "Ah guys." He said after a stammer. "I'm here." Not needing a reply, Jim let himself fall on a nearby couch, and pulled out a book to read.

Sylvia hated this place. The was there because of the death of her father-in-law, and she wanted to leave as soon as she could. And her husband took the bad habit of always disappearing. Even when she needed it the most.

She was alone in the huge manor. She so took one of her favorite books and read it in the main room. It was good. She felt her crotch becoming wetter and wetter. That was not helping her feel less abandonned but it still was agreeable. She planned to soon remove her panties and give herself some pleasure. But then Jim arrived and it changed all her plans. He had a book too and so didn’t seem to leave soon. And that would be rude to go in her room when he just arrived.

«Hey.» She just said, not feeling very talkative. His presence made her discover something new. It was indecent, but very arousing to read her book while someone else was there. She blushed a lot, but was able to contain all the moans she wanted to make.

But after a moment of doing that, she felt it was enough and that she needed to be more responsable. She put back the book at its place. She needed to find something to do. God it is so boring aound here.

Jim opened his book, ready to enjoy a story from his favorite author, but couldn't get any further than the first sentence. He knew that his mother wasn't happy. It was obvious by the way she spoke, and the look he saw just before he tried burying his face into the pages. He sighed, and gently closed the book. He took a moment to look at the cover, and traced his fingers over the golden letters. With a force of will he put the book down, and gave it a pat. It was the kind of pat a parent gave to child who was anxious to open their Christmas gift. He might have been projecting.

"Hey mom." He said as he pushed himself to his feet. "What's wrong." He went over to stand by her. "You haven't seemed the same since the others left, or is it this mansion?" He frowned when he noticed the strange way her face went red, and she put the book down. "Uhm. Are you alright? You look." He had to pause to get the word out of the dusty shelves in his skull. "Flustered." He sat down on the armrest, where he feet ended. "Well, whatever it is, would you like to talk about it?" He paused to look at her legs, a bad habit he never seemed to stop. "I promise I won't tell anyone anything." He wasnt' sure why he said that, but he was certain it was the right thing to say.

Scarett remained outside in the backyard of the property kicking the soccer ball back and forth, side to side. She loved sports of all kinds. Her most favorites include, skateboarding, soccer, martial arts, and dance. There has never been a day where Scarlett is never active or clean slate of wounds from when she would wipe out. She would find a way to twist her ankle, scrap her knee caps, or even her elbows. Once of twice she would break an arm or leg from skateboarding or surfing but she doesn't care, she lived for the thrill of being outdoors.

Scarlett held the soccer ball under her feet and tried her best to calculate where it would land whenever she kicked it. She was never that good at academics but when it came to sports, she was the all star. Scarlett took a few steps back then ran with all her might and kicked the ball with force. Where it landed was not good.
The ball went airborn and flew all the way to the upstairs window where one of her brother's room was. The glass shattered and now there was a big whole. Scarlett stood with a "oops" impression on her face as she ran inside the house to collect the soccer ball. She just hoped her parents didn't hear the crash.

Jim paused at the sound of shattering glass. "Hmm." He blinked, and looked up. "That sounded like a window." He paused, and scratched the tip of his nose. "Breaking." He tried to visualize the house, but as new as he was, and with the amount of rooms there were, he couldn't quite place his finger on which room the crashing came from. "Oh crap." Even without knowing where it was, he was sure it was in his room, because that was just the kind of luck he had. "HOld on mom. I'll be right back." He turned, and hurried up the stairs, and threw open his door before his mother had a chance to reply. "Oh come on." He closed the door harder than he should have and walked in to get a bigger look at the hole in the window, and the glass, along with the soccer ball, on his floor. "Scarlet." He mumbled, and turned to head out back so he could have a talk with his sister.

"Scarlet!" He called as he began hurrying down the stairs.

When Scarlett heard her brother, Jim, yell out to her, she knew she was in for it big time since now she knew it was his room. Scarlett mentally cursed herself and went towards him after searching out the house a bit. When she heard him run down the stairs jsut before she went up the stairs, Scarett planted on a pokerface "Yes Jim?" She hoped to god that Jim doesn't tell mom or dad on thier little "talk". She waited for her brother to reply.

"Talk?" The young man arched an eyebrow. His lips quirked into something like an engine with a wrench thrown into it. "Well," Jynmi paused, and scratched his neck. "Your balls in my room, and there's glass all over. I'm not really too bothered by the glass. I mean, it can be cleaned up and all, but the huge hole in the window." He scratched his nose and looked up the stairs he just came down. "Well, you know what?" He turned and motioned for her to follow him. "I'll show you. Come and see." He started up, expecting for her to follow him.

((sorry, huge science test today))

Scarlett shrugged and followed her brother to his room where the soccer ball had collided with the window, shattering the glass all over and making a hole. Why was he scratching his neck so much was beyond her concern, all she knows is he might just be itchy there. when they got to his room, her eyes widen at the huge mess and the huge hole she made when she kicked her ball. "Oh..."

Jim nodded as he put his hands on his hips, and looked at the hole. "Yes. Oh." He shook his head. "Do you know how expensive those windows are? I don't, but I'm curious, because this is going to cost us." He frowned. "That's not it either. Do you feel that." He raised his hands in front of the hole. "There's a breeze coming in, and its bringing clouds. We're in for a cold night, and mine's going to be all the colder because of this." He turned to his sister. "So I'm a missing something, or did I mention all the negatives for this?"

((I'm assuming I was the sister away on the trip with Dad? lol that's fine I'll add a thing about that in my post))

Alaina quickly pulled her white Honda accord into the yard and parked it right between her older brother Jim, and sister Scarlett's, vehicles. She took a deep breath and gave herself a quick check in the visor mirror before hopping out of her adorably decorated in pink, pride and joy, and slammed the door closed. She was supposed to be on vacation with Dad only a few hours away for some sports game that Aliana really couldn't care less about as a congratulations for not failing this semester at the state's university but, decided she would leave the simple bonding trip early to be able to see the rest of her family that she hadn't seen in what seemed like forever. Her father was understanding but determined to see the game through and allowed her to leave, wishing the best of his family all his love with her until he returned.

Aliana hadn't expected it, but the idea of seeing her loved ones made her nervous and with that, her stomach knotted ever so slightly as her feet moved to the front of the house for her. She took another shakey breath and threw her long hair over her shoulder before quickly skipping up the porch and inside the door, just in time to hear a lovely crash sound somewhere upstairs.

"Mom? Mom are you okay? Scarlett? Jim?" She called, hoping that the sound of breaking glass didn't mean that someone was hurt. She gently chewed on the side of her lip as he set her pink and green backpack down by the door and glanced up the stairs before running up them. When she got to the top she stopped and peeked her head into the nearest door, it was the bathroom.

"Hello?" She called as she turned from the empty room and went to the next room. When she stormed in and saw Scarlett and Jack staring at a broken window she jumped and gave a little smile. "There you are! What happ-..." She began but stopped when she saw the Soccer ball and new exactly who was to blame.

"Scarlett! Jeez, mom is gonna kill you!" She said and stuck her tongue out with a wink, being well, being a little sister.

"Alaina?" Jim turned around at the sound of the familiar voice. He took off his glasses for a moment, just to make sure, and cleaned them, for the same reason. "Oh good. It is you." He paused to look behind her. "Wasn't dad supposed to be with you? I could've sworn he was, but he's not. Maybe I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have, but what can you expect; a sporting thing was mentioned so of course my mind went elsewhere." He waited for a moment before shrugging. With a smile, which he tried in vain to hide. "Well, I was going to say that, but I thought it would be a bit better to work up to that, but oh well, the cats out of the bag. Scarlet, my dear sister." He put his hand on his elder sister's shoulder, and shrugged amiably. "I really did love the time we had together, and wished there was something I could've done to make it last for at least another year." He sighed, and shook his head, still smiling. "It was an honor to call you my sister."

He turned his attention back to Alaina. "I guess your the only sister I'll have left. I'll make sure to do everything possible to make sure I get to know you, encase a similar fate befalls us. "

Alaina smiled up at her big brother. He looked different from the last time she'd seen him, how long had it been? Oh, she didn't want to think of that right now. This whole time together wasn't meant for them to sit around and ask a bunch of "where were you and why didn't you's" It was supposed to be a fun reunion of the family.

Alaina ran a hand through her long pink hair and sighed before placing her hands on her hips. "Yes well, as you can see the sporting thing wasn't my cup'o tea either, and so I was released to be here just for the occasion to watch you disown our sister, tsk tsk." She said, playing along with the joke.

"Scarlett, you will be missed, you were a good sister. I will miss the days when I would steal your clothes without asking permission and I will never forget that one time when you slipped me an extra cookie at Grandma's birthday party after mom said I couldn't have anymore." She shook her head and tried not to let another wide playful smile cross her pink lips but found it hard not to and eventually it stretched across her soft skin.

She looked back at Jim and winked. "Well, remember that I enjoy sweets and Will Farrell comedies and long walks on the beach blah blah blah." She said, letting her hand do a open and closed mouth gesture with ever blah as she finished being an e-harmony cliche'. She gave a little giggle and leaned back until her shoulder blades his he cold wall.

"So where is mom?" She asked, looking between her siblings. "and little bro?"

Sylvia heard the sound of the ball wrecking the window. She was completly oblivious to the fact taht her children were afraid of her reaction. She hated this place, and would love to congratulate whoever started to tear it down. It was very funny to see her son running to see what was the problem. Well if his priority was to see who did that, she didn’t mind. Herself wanted to do it too, but then she had a better idea.

Alone in the small reading room, she could at least have what she craved before. Her white panties were quickly removed. A sizable wet spot was visible on them. Oh god I need this so much, she said to herself.

She put her book on her legs so that if someone entered she would a least try to hide herself. Her fingers soon applied themselves to give some relief to her aching crotch. It was not enough and she knew it, but that was still very agreeable to caress herself. But she did it slowly, to be able to contain the moans and cries she wanted to shout. She couldn’t wait for her husband’s return.

Jim smiled at his youngest sister. "I'm not disowning her." He said with mock insult. "How could I ever disown my own sister? Why, I'm merely wishing her farewell, because it's hard to talk to someone after they mother kills them, at least I'm sure it is, unless she happens to be a restless spirit, but you won't be restless, now will you Scarlet? Of course not, you'll go on to wherever it is your destined for, but don't worry, I'm sure window breaking isn't a sin."

"Oh." He paused to think about his sister's question. "Well, mom is downstairs. We should probably take you down there to say hi to her, and Mark?" He looked around, but shrugged when he saw he wasn't in the room. "You know what, that's a good question. I don't think I've seen him all day. I'm sure he's just off somewhere playing sports, or doing something to kill the time. There's not a lot here, in town, to do though, really." He shrugged again and shook his head. "Oh well. Come on, let's go show mom your home."

"Hey mom." He called, heading out the door. "Guess whose back!"

((ooc-sorry, busy))

Scarett scowled at her younger sister when she said she would steal her clothes and talk about her as if she was dead. She cornered Alaina, towering above her. "You go in my room, to steal my things again, it will not be a mere window of your bedroom that will be broken and I will personaly break you, with my fists" after the threat, she smirked and winked at her little sister, letting her know she was joking around. Her smirked turned into a smile, she remembered the days she would secretly give Alaina another cookie without anyone noticing. She wasn't afriad of her mom or siblings, not as much as dad. Now he, she was afriad of cause she knew that her dad could take her off any team without second thought, plus he was damn well stronger than him.

Alaina giggled at her sister's playful threat and stood up straight away from the wall as Jim called for their mother.

"Oh snap, was she downstairs the entire time?" She asked, feeling a little bad that she didn't stop and say hi before running upstairs. "She's not too busy with anything is she?" She added as she skipped over to the door and poked her head out into the upstairs hallway.

"Maaaam, maaaaaaaaaam" She called out long and in an annoying higher-pitched voice that always got her mother's attention quickly when she was younger. She knew the other two would have been used to it by now.

She looked back at her siblings and shrugged. "Whatevs, I'll just go down there. I won't tell on you but poor Jim will be freezing in his bedroom tonight." She said and stuck her tongur out at her older brother before giving him a quick, playful hair ruffle before shooting out of the door and down the the stairs. Once she rounded the banister she slid with her socks across the wood floor and came to stop in the living room where her mother was reading a book.

Or well, something like that. She had a book but Alaina wasn't quite sure what she was doing. "Hey mom, you going deaf, lady? I'm home!" She said cheerfully.

"Mom?" Jim said, taking a step closer. He opened his mouth to speak again, but stopped when he realized what she was doing, and why she didn't seem to notice them. "Oh. Uh." He shook his head and looked around. "Hey guys." He said, low so the woman that gave birth to all of them wouldn't hear, turning to his sisters. "Let's go see what that brother of ours is doing, yeah?" Without waiting for a reply from either of them to say anything, he headed back up the stairs. "Come on. I bet he's wondering around, looking at the empty rooms." Without thinking, he moved down the long hallway, and opened the door at the very end. "Hey." He said, moving the door slowly and stepping inside. "Little brother, are you in here? Our long lost sister has returned. Don't you want to say hi?"

Aliana tilted her head innocently to the side as she caught Jim's sudden nervousness but she hadn't quite caught on herself.

"Jim.. why? mo-" then it hit her and she felt her face flushed as she instinctively followed after her brother. "Oh, y-yes Let's see what he is up too, I'm sure he is wondering around here somewhere!" She gulped and reached out as they reached the top of the stairs and grabbed onto the back of Jim's shirt so that he wouldn't get too far away from her and leave her in the awkward situation, alone.

When they wondered into the empty room, Aliaina hadn't realized it, but she was still holding onto the back of her big brother's shirt.

"That's right I am hereeee! Home from school, I know ya missed me boogey bear!" She called out the annoying pet name she have her "baby brother" that she loved to mention in front of his friends to embarrass him. When she saw that she room was empty she stopped, almost smacking into Jim and frowned.

"Perhaps he hasn't gotten home yet? I didn't see any other vehicles in the yard." She said with a shrug before looking down at her grip on Jim's shirt and quickly letting go, feeling silly for holding on for so long.

Sylvia noticed her children’s questions and injonctions. That bothered her a bit, as she wanted to give her some pleasure. But after five minutes of ignoring them, she felt like a bad mother and so she stopped what she was doing. So she put back her panties, while still being wet, and went to look for the children.
«What was what you wanted to tell me ?» She yelled in the house, not knwoing where they were.

(Your characters being everywhere in the same post make following the RP difficult)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom