Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dom GM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading some threads - I find myself curious about and drawn to the idea of a long-term rp, where I could imagine myself exploring the world of someoen else ...seeing/imagining how I would deal with and experience whatever is thrown at me and how it would shape me...

In a way this is ofcause a bit of a selfish wish, since the rp would be centered around me ...with my partner acting more like a GM ...but hey Im sure that can be fun/hot/interesting too for someone :)?

* Feeling vulnerable, in over my head, in a new country/place, exploring the unknown ... on the run
* Being the good girl, innocent, naive, young(?) Or just ending up getting more than I bargained for ..
* Ending up treated like a slut, taken, used, exploited by different men at different times
* Gritty realism, real world, fantasy or sci-fi
* Fighting against the odds, not giving in - though maybe resigning ...

Im pretty open to ideas, as I really like brainstorming and seeing what might inspire us - so please write even if you have some slightly different ideas ...

Natalia

EDIT: would really love to get some suggestions for long term plot based RPs ... even better if they are somewhat along my likes from above :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom