Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unchained

Star
Here we go...

RULES

1. PM or email ONLY.
2. You have to post at least a paragraph, but more is always awesome.
3. Please, please, PLEASE don't play a boring submissive. I won't play one, either. Give back as much as you get.
4. In your PM, state your favorite sex position in the title or I won't read it. That way I know you've looked over the rules. And I also know your favorite sex position!
5. Read all of these rules.
6. See rule #5.

I'm looking to do a harem style RP -- some people enjoy playing the girls, a lot don't, but I want to be as fair as possible with this. PM me and we can discuss the details, if you're interested at all -- I promise I'll do whatever I can to make it even on both ends. Either way, I'm going to get to potential plots.

PLOTS

Captain of the Football Team x Cheerleaders

Pretty self explanatory. Your typical captain of the football team, either for a high school or college -- in this particular school, it's tradition that the cheerleaders all share themselves between him. The plot can be a little deeper, but that's essentially the basic premise of it.

Warlord x Servants

In a medieval or fantasy setting, a feared warlord has a taste for claiming the prettiest women of the towns he destroys as his own -- he breeds them to birth strong sons and he shares a bed with them all. Again, basic premise.

Nerd x School Girls

A group of girls turns their attention on to an attractive yet timid nerd when they're in danger of failing a class. To get his help, they "persuade" him to do their homework and to help them study whenever they can, but are soon impressed by his performance outside of class.

Father x Daughters

Also self explanatory. Father as his younger daughters.

Son x Sisters/Mother

Title also explains itself.

And whatever you can suggest or recommend. I'm pretty open. I haven't done anything like this before, and so I'd really appreciate giving it a go -- and, like I said, I'll make it as fair as I can! PM me if interested. Thanks! Kinks time.

KINKS

Dirty talking
Large breasts
Oral (giving and receiving)
Lactation
Rough sex
Morning sex
Shower/bathtub sex
Public scenes
Multiple partners
Age play (NOTHING CRAZY)
Clothed sex