Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hidden Princess (VM and Google)

DomG

Supernova
Tibalt-the-Fiend-Blooded-Planeswalker-Art-by-Peter-Mohrbacher-615x869.jpg

He was human though Konrad Aurilian had not had the appearance of a human in quite a long time, two centuries old he had learned to change his shape when he had been only fifty years old and since then had made a habit of changing shape every decade or so... sometimes more often but only when he got bored with his current appearance. A few years before his skin had been a dark purple and he had grown tentacles from his face but now he preferred the shape that humans would equate to a demon, the red hair, horns, tail... everything but the cloven hooves just because of how they would scuff any hardwood floors and really were just a pain in his ass to balance on.

He was one of the most powerful sorcerers in the world, born human and born with a talent for majicks that had gifted him with a great deal of power and influence in the world. With the powers he had gained he had been able to extend his life for more then twice its natural limits but he wasn't immortal and with the power he had been born with... well he didn't have much longer.

Of course that wouldn't for him, there were methods to achieve immortality but the half life of an undead did not appeal to Konrad in the least and so he was seeking a separate method. A few years before a prophecy had reached his ears, that with the blood of a particular elven princess, hidden away in the castle of her father and disguised as just another girl, he would be able to achieve true immortality and perhaps even ascend to god hood. Of course it had to be that one particular princess, Elves may be long lived but they were not truly immortal and without her then he wouldn't be able to stay alive much longer... but by finding her he would become a god, to do what so few humans had been able to do and ascend properly.

The invasion of the right kingdom had taken only a few days, settlements had gone silent, smaller keeps had fallen, and before the guards had even known what had happened his warriors had been in the walls. There was only a small problem with that plan and that was the death of the king... the princess had not been found and Konrad had intended to use the king to locate his daughter but with the old man dead it appeared that the princess had vanished.

Of course she had not left the city, the majicks that Konrad employed would be able to detect her outside of the city walls but within them... within the powerful warded stone and the runes etched into the earth itself... she could not be detected by his powers. Of course the warding spells and runes of concealment could be undone, but that would take time and until then anyone who left the city would be searched... she would not escape him.

Less then a day after the city had fallen Konrad walked into the throne room that had so recently seated the king, lounging on the comfortable throne and looking out at the wall around him, the tapestries that hung and would need to be replaced... this city would become the seat of his worship once he became a god and he would make this castle into his temple... a monument to his own greatness.

A gesture to one of the guards that stood nearby, a massive beast in armor of black iron, bred for strength and durability rather then intelligence, and that guard bellowed towards other guards that waited outside of the doors. The captives had been gathered there for him, the city guards had of course all been locked away or just killed but the women of the palace, the beautiful young women, servants and ladies in waiting, they all had been rounded up and assembled outside of the throne room. Konrad had allies who would enjoy such prizes, to add to their own harems but first Konrad would have his choice from among them. His own sizable harem was far away, in the capitol city of his own expansive kingdom... and he might be more then a man but he still had the cravings and desires.

The doors slowly opened, narrow eyes watching as the captured women were brought before him, a pointed tongue slowly tracing over his lips, wondering which of these elven beauties would best serve him.

ec07c0b6378a79bf353a5432f8b6541d-d61lvj3_zpsdf1b87fa.jpg

Amara had been raised as a princess for the most part, taught everything about royalty and how to behave, but her father was cautious and wise. He hid his daughter among the servants, instructing them to teach her so if ever the castle fell she would be well hidden from the enemy. Amara did not understand this at first, but now as her home was taken over by these men and her father slain she knew why he had her taught everything she had been taught. The night of the attack she had been with the other girls who were on break, talking in one of the girl servant chambers when the doors were broken in and the girls seized, although these men were careful not to harm them despite their struggles, knowing that their ruler wanted the pretty ones as unharmed as possible for his pleasure.

It actually took a while to get them subdued since servant girls did not fight fair and had many mean tricks before all were taken hold of and sent to be put with the others in the group waiting to be looked at by the new king, small hushed whispers of what was to happen to them filling the small crowd of women. Amara looked to one of her friends who was crying so hard she was hickuping by this point and moved to hold her, whispering to her in elven that she would be alright, and just to adjust as all of them would have to do. Everyone looked around at one another, ladies to one side, trying to avoid being too close to the servants, wanting them to stand out at the higher ups even in these times, but in truth it seemed to be the servants around Amara that were the more beautiful, despite the gems, jewels and nice dresses the maids were naturally more pretty than those of the court, but none would say that and only the servants knew that she was the princess, and none would give her to those brutes no matter how much they demanded. As the doors opened Amara assured her friend on last time that she would be alright and they walked in, lined up row after row for him to look at. Amara was not hard to see, she was one of the four or five with red hair, an unnatural color for her kind, but there were a few more that were servants with the hair color similar, but hers was a deep red, not a ginger red as others had been. The other distinguishing factor about the princess was her liquid silver eyes, the color in them swirling, which she figured he would know was rare and meant she had some magic, and the more silver there was the more magic that one contained, and not many women in the group except for two others had those eyes, but others had darker shades, showing signs of magic, but not as strong, Amara’s eyes nearly the color of white gold although she stood only about five foot six inches tall, her body slender and lovely even in the maid attire her C cup breasts giving her more bust than most the women and her hips lead to her curvy rear, but just perfect in even elven male’s eyes.

The women stood there, watching the man in fear, each one with the look on their face saying that they were praying he would not choose her and move onto the next girl. Amara was near the back, the more higher up ladies having been brought in first and then the servants in behind them. Amara was still as she could manage, wanting to get a look at this new king, but not wanting more attention than she would draw to herself by just being still.

As the ladies and female servants were brought in and arranged before him Konrad watched them closely, wondering if perhaps the princess had never gotten out of the castle and might be standing before him. With a subtle gesture of his hand he allowed his power to stretch out before him like an invisible web that fell across the gathered women, seeing if perhaps up close there might be a flaw in the majicks that was protecting her. For a moment, a single moment he could feel the net starting to tighten around of the young elven women, the majick that protected her causing the net of power to tighten... victory shining in her eyes he couldn't do any more then just grin.

But then the power hiding her surged and the web was broken in only a single instant and the victory that he had felt so close to him ended up being snatched from his grip. He would need to end up breaking the power of this place if he was to find her... it wouldn't take more then a few weeks and once it was broken he would have her in mere minutes.

Irritated, knowing there was only one possible relief from that irritation, he turned his mind to more carnal thoughts, looking over the assembled maidens with an eye towards beauty. The ladies of the court were the first he paid attention too but experienced eyes showed him that the beauty was a mask, no doubt they were attractive but they wore makeup to cover minor flaws... he was looking for flawless beauty, not pained facsimiles. So his eyes moved onto the servants, quite a few of them beautiful but one of them in particular stood out, the tint of her hair similar to that of his own skin... that alone seemed like a good reason, might as well indulge a bit of vanity in the choice of concubine that he would be enjoying while he stayed here.

Slowly he climbed to his feet, moving slowly, casually, he was in complete control and had no reason to rush at all as he made his way from the throne, seeing the ladies and servants shrink away from him as he moved towards the only one that would actually meet his eyes. It was curious, she was the only one who didn't seem to terrified by his presence though there was fear. “I will take this one.” He announced, though aside from the elven maidens the only ones around to hear him were his guards. The other women would be selected later on when his allies came a calling for their personal rewards, gold and arms would of course be sent to them before that as well as any majickal treatments that he didn't happen to need.

“Take the others somewhere else and keep anything from happening to them, I might need them later on.” He instructed one of the guards, reaching out for the elf that he had selected, a gentle grip on her wrist and walking back towards his new throne, no reason to leave that room just yet and he might as well relax in the seat of power. “Post guards at the door as well, I have no desire to be interrupted.”

Seeing the male’s eyes look over the girls she herself looked around with the others, seeing their reactions. Truthfully she was terrified, but she tried not to show it. The girls moved back a little when he approached them, but he seemed to not be moving randomly, instead he seemed to have a purpose and a target already in mind, and in the pit of her stomach she felt that she knew who he had chosen, and sheer dumb luck of course set his sights on her. For a moment she wondered if the goddess was playing a cruel joke on her by having him choose her out of the entire group, but she tried not to show any hint of nervousness to him as he approached her. Once to her she lowered her eyes to him and bowed her head as was their tradition when being addressed by the king.

His words were clear and she felt her body tense when he called out claim over her, but the other women said nothing, not sighing in relief, nor mentioning anything about the girl he had chosen. Her eyes lifted to meet his after her bow and she spoke softly, “It is an honor My Lord.” She said, although she was not certain of her words, but she tried to mean them since it normally would be an honor to have the king select a servant as his concubine. Hearing the order to his guards she looked to the women and watched them being herded out of the room and to somewhere unknown. Amara felt the hand around her wrist and followed him to the throne obediently, nervous, but she followed, not sure if she wanted to try and fight him over just holding her wrist. After getting to the throne she spoke again, her tone soft and so sweet to the ear, “My name is Amara, sir, how may I be of service?” She asked, being nothing but respectful if not a little nervous about being alone with him as any other female in her kingdom would.

The room was quickly vacated, it seemed that none of the other maidens had any desire to remain or see the fate that would befall one of their own. Unfortunately for them he had only decided to take one, the others whom they would end up with tended to be harder on the slaves they acquired and few lasted more then a year with the beings that would own them. Konrad on the other hand might be cruel, he might even be a sadist, but he had moments where he could be tender and rarely went so far as to actually kill a concubine and never without cause, the elf he had picked out would suffer but she would learn to find pleasure in his every touch and could embrace her new life... the servant of a god to be, a priestess in his cult of worship.

“Amara...” He said slowly as he took the throne, her fathers throne, relaxing in it as it slowly shifted, the bronze seeming to tarnish and darken, the smooth curves taking on a jagged appearance, the cushions shifting to better conform to his body and the throne itself growing even larger to better intimidate any who saw it, this was not the throne of a mere king but instead a conquering sorcerer. “I like your name so I will allow you to keep it for now... right now you are the fortunate one, you have been chosen to service me while the others will end up in the hands on lesser men. If you please me then you will be rewarded and if you disappoint me then you will suffer.”

Lounging back in his throne he closed his eyes for a moment as he thought. “You will address me as Master or Sir at all times, and right now you are to be on your knees at my feet, that is where you belong though if you are lucky I will permit you to sleep in my bed and warm it rather the sleeping on the floor.” Simple enough rules for her to understand, more would come and at times he would punish her for no reason other then the desire to see her flesh bruised or hear her scream for his entertainment. Another moments contemplation, he had desires right then, evident right away from the way his pants were fitting him, but carnal needs could be set aside as he opened his eyes, sitting up straighter and looking closely at his latest concubine, his eyes narrowed a little and his tail shifting to brush up under her chin.

“First and foremost I need to hear everything that you know about the princess of this land, what she looks like, what her name is, where she might be hiding, and where her quarters are... and while you are telling me you will remove your clothing... I will find something more suitable for you later on.”

(long shift, will hit out other thread before I sleep I hope)

Hearing him say her name brought a chill down her spine as she looked up at him nodding her head, “Thank you Sir, for allowing me to keep my name.” She replied, knowing it was probably just a whim that allowed her to keep her name and not much else. The girl worried what serving him would entail and knew it would not be easy, but she had a feeling that while she may not enjoy her life the others were going to hate their life even more than she was. Listening to him she nodded, listening to every word as though it were a matter of life and death, which might have been true, but she did not want to test it.

Watching the throne shift, change, and warp she saw as the lovely throne became terrifying and horrible, her lips trembling as she looked at it then back to him, hearing him say she was to be at his feet right then and she moved quickly, yet gracefully over to him, kneeling onto her knees to obey immediately, knowing this was no way a princess would act, but then again she had been raised as both a princess and servant, so it was not something she took offense to or argued with.

The order to strip took her a moment, her eyes wide, but she did as he commanded, her hands fumbling at the garments she wore while she spoke, very nervous about being naked in front of him since she had never been seen unclothed by a man, though she figured it would not be too bad since the maids had often helped her wash herself and had seen her fully unclothed. “I do not know much about the princess, I am too new and young to be trusted with such information about her. I have heard rumors about her thought, that she looks like her mother, but from what I understand there are no paintings left in the castle of her to identify the princess with. The king feared you and so had her no longer acting as a princess, but instead taught her every position within the castle. I don’t know who she could be, with that training she could be a stable girl, maid, cook, nanny for the children, anything really, that is if she was not sent outside the castle into the city around the castle to work there, but that would make it easy for you to find her since there are records of those who were sent from the castle on tasks into the town within the walls. However, your choices in who it could be are limited since magic is passed down from generation to generation, her mother and father were both very powerful, though in just healing skills, there are not many who can use magic, and those who are more pure had lighter eyes, the mages at the top of the castle’s eyes are liquid silver and swirl with power, as I am sure you might have noticed, and the healing women of the castle have eyes like my own, silver, though not as bright, theirs would be more the color of dulled silver,” She explained, finding that undressing was easier when talking to him and giving him details.

“I can show you where her room is, although she had not been in it for a long time.” She offered as she was almost done undressing, “I was given my magic by my mother, when she died she passed her magic on to me, giving me more, hence why my eyes are not as dull as other’s who only have one parent with magic passing it down to their child, but giving that power to another almost always means death.” She explained before looking up at the man, now kneeling naked before him, her arms wrapped around just under her breasts, figuring he would not want her to cover herself, though her discomfort at being naked was very clear in her posture and the slight shake to her body. “If I may inquire, why are you looking so hard for the princess?” She asked, not wanting to pry and lowered her head, “I am sorry, it is not my place, I was just wondering why you are so adamant at locating her, Master.” She replied still on her knees naked on the floor.

What she told him about the princess wasn't anything that he didn't already know, he had ensured that the castle had been infiltrated by spies before the invasion had started but while they had uncovered much they hadn't been able to give him anything to particular about the princess. The fact that there were records of the servants sent from the castle to work in the surrounding area wasn't going to be of much help to him at all... the records room was a massive thing so full of paper that it would be nearly impossible to separate a single hidden servant from the untold others that had left and returned at varying times. His instincts told him that the princess had to be nearby, near the castle itself but likely not inside of it... no doubt when the invasion had started, swift though it was, she had been sent out into the city so that she could remain hidden. It seemed as if the king had known of his interest in his daughter... the word of that had spread quickly if even the serving girl knew about it.

No the records would do little girl and others had been interviewed about the princess but been unable to tell him any more then Amara did... he would need to either wait for the princess to try and leave the city or unravel the protective spells and runes that shielded her from his majicks intended to find her. As he looked around and thought for a few moments it seemed likely that the majicks that hid her away were centered somehow in this throne room which was why his spell had seem to be drawn to this room for a few moments before it failed. It was nothing he couldn't unravel and overcome but it would take some time.

These thoughts were banished as the new concubine's clothing was discarded, her kneeling position taken up again and she wrapped her arms around herself without trying to hide any of her beauty from his eyes. “So you have some talents with majick...” He said slowly, looking closely at her eyes and suspecting for the first time that there was more to her then was evident at a glance... perhaps the illegitimate daughter of some nobility who was kept nearby out of a fondness of her father. “That may be useful to me in the future.”

Slowly he stood, tracing his right hand through the air as smoke congealed around it and started to take shape, leaving behind a construction of leather and lace, formed perfectly to fit around the neck of his new slave as he moved behind her, his tail listing her chin as he slipped the slim corset around her throat, trying it just tight enough so that she would feel it every time she took a breath, wanting her to be choked by it a little bit not so roughly that she had to struggle for each and every breath.

As he did this he considered the question she asked, one that could be considered impertinent but he had just conquered the city in a single day and was so close to achieving his goals that he chose to answer her rather then punish her outright. “Majick can only extend a persons life so much, the longest a human has ever lived is to be two hundred and fifty years old... I am a little more then two hundred years old but I have no intention of dying. There is a majickal ceremony that can extend my life... that can make me into a god. For this I need the princess, I need her blood...” Of course what he didn't need to tell her was that this ceremony would essentially be a marriage, one that was majickal in nature but he was not the only one who would benefit... he would become a god but the princess would ascend with him, his eternal servant and bride.

“Until I am able to unravel the spells that protect her I will need diversions of course... do you have any knowledge of how to please a man?” Leaning down, brushing hair back from her face, enjoying the myriad of scents, the smooth untouched flesh of her cheek, the warmth of her body.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/183/c/7/neck_corset_by_crissycatt.jpg

While kneeling on the floor she nodded her head to his comment of her using magic, knowing she could help in a few ways, but most of what she was taught was healing and purifying, nothing so powerful as what he might use. Feeling his eyes on her she wanted badly to cover herself, feeling the weight of his gaze to be more than she thought, or maybe it was her self-consciousness of being naked in front of a man for the first time since she was little. Her body was flawless, smooth, warm, and soft.

Seeing him using his hands to trace she wondered what it was he was doing, but the moment she thought it she saw what he had created and felt her heart speed up a little, finding it beautiful, but not different from a collar. She carefully moved her hands to lift her hair out of the way of the neck corset and soon felt the material against her flesh then tightened so that with every breath it reminded her that it was still there, although her breath was so soft it sometimes seemed like she did not breath. Once fastened she let her hair fall over her back again and looked up at him for a moment to listen to him talk of what he wanted with the princess. Most of it was not too horrible, but the part of blood made her wonder, would he have to kill her, taking a large amount of blood in order for the magic to work, or just a little. She did not ask this though, figuring it would be a little too suspicious and possibly make him consider the possibility of her being the princess, which he would find out once the magic came down, but she considered possibly telling him beforehand if she could get the courage to.

Her mind snapped back to the present and she hear the question, but it took a moment to register what he was asking. The moment she realized it she looked down shaking her head a little, “I am sorry Master, but I do not have such skills yet, other women do, but in my kin’s eyes I am just barely of age for being wed.” She answered, although there was a blush to her cheeks that clearly stated she had no such skills and the subject was taboo.

Back
Top Bottom