Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's talk sweets.

I don't deal with fruit desserts having to do with chocolate. Fruit is healthy and the appeal of dessert for me is that it kills me from the inside with deliciousness. Especially chocolate. Chocolate is a 'naughty' food, I want it to be as horrible for me as possible. I'm more of a chocolate-covered bacon person. Mmm... Kill me softly.

The image of chocolate-covered strawberries is kinda sexy, though.

There is a chocolate restaurant in Berlin where they make everything from the first course to the dessert with chocolate. I want to go there once someday to see what they have on their menu.

Yes, coffee tastes a lot better with chocolate. I usually don't drink coffee, but when it has enough chocolate in it...delicious!

Smores, PB&J, a little bit honey on strawberry jam...the possibilities for a ddelicious sandwich are endless. I even saw a picture with two slices of bread that had honey, chocolate cream, peanutbutter and jelly on it. Maybe I can find the picture...

I like gum. Haha!

Mmmm... well I like Creme Brulee, New York Cheesecake, and Decadent Chocolate Fudge Cake w/ Vanilla Ice Cream.

I was given a free slice of strawberry-rhubarb pie at market the other day and to my surprise it was good. It had the right amount of sweetness and tartness. Other faves are:

Lemon meringue
Tiramisu
Chocolate chip cookies (with any combination of nuts...etc...)
Chocolate dipped bananas
M&M candies (any type, both milk and dark chocolate when I'm on the run)

Mmmm.....:heart:

If it's a sweet and it's got peanut butter, I'm in heaven.

Also, home-made pies. I love pretty much any kind of pie except lemon or pecan.

Back
Top Bottom