Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's talk sweets.

I love peanutbutter, but I prefer the pb from the Netherlands...I don't like the taste of the American pb.

Peanutbutter with sliced banana and (or without) nutella, pb and j (strawberry, raspberry or red currant), pb and cheese, pb with a thin layer of honey...the possibilities are nearly infinite. And that was only what you can do with peanutbutter when you want to make a sandwitch. Did I mention pb with marshmallow cream?

Has anyone given any of the new cookies from Chips Ahoy! and Nabisco a try?

There's a chocolate chip cookie now with birthday cake icing in the middle. There's Oreos that are varieties of flavors: like the vanilla Oreos with creme in the middle that is supposed to taste like a marshmallow rice krispie treat(it has little pebbles of those krispies mixed in with the icing). Or the Banana Split Sundae Oreo: chocolate cookie on top, vanilla cookie on bottom and two icings in the middle, strawberry and banana.

Or how about those Chips Ahoy! ice cream flavors? There's the root beer float cookie, the mint choco chip ice cream cookie, the dulce de leche cookie, and the mocha chunk cookie. ^.^

I don't know about you, but I go nuts for those "taste like other things" treats, even if they don't taste exactly like that other stuff, it's still neato.

I'm just going to start by saying that I love sweets. Love them. lol Picking one is definitely harder than it looks, but if I absolutely had to choose something in the way of sweets that I rarely get tired of it would definitely be Twix bars. I don't know what it is about them, but I'm a fan of both sides! lol

Something that came through my checkout line recently: Campfire Mallow Bursts flavors "pink lemonade", "lemon meringue", "key lime" and "blueberry". Just flavored marshmallows apparently. Has anybody else tried these yet? I'm not sure about them, as far as making S'mores with them goes but they might be kinda neat. Although, why did they pick such sour flavors for them?

810120730-61-96373-74-3.jpg

My favorite cake is cheesecake, but not bought cheesecake or any cheesecake by anyone. I'm talking about the cheesecake that my dead grandma used to make. Luckily she told my mother the recipe before she passed away so we can stil eat it. And someday I'll pass the recipe to my kids...

@HerrFuckface I love your avatar. Blue is my favorite color.

Red velvet is my favorite. With real butter creme frosting.

I would have said ice cream cake but my sources tell me this is not considered real cake because it is only cake shaped ice cream. Feh.

Oh my goodness... anything salted caramel. Pretzel is totally optional and incredibly delicious! I love it especially as a cupcake, hehe.~

Haribo gummy bears. Enough said.

Seriously, they go on everything. They taste good on cupcakes, cake, pie, ice cream... I love the way that they get a little hard when you put them on top of ice cream... <3

I guess Funnel cake is one of list that we can Sweet...

Back
Top Bottom